Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Crevings"

Status
Not open for further replies.

_crevan_

Moon

It's funny because my name is "Crevan" and it says CREvings instead of... Oh... You got it...

So, I'm still new to text based RP and wish to get more acquainted with it. I have played some text based RPGs (both sexual and non-sexual).

This request post will probably never get very long, as everything I come up with goes into my F-List (link under "cravings"). So to see what I'm looking for, and to learn more about me, please see my F-List.

I have a feeling that something is wrong with my PMs. If you send me a PM, please write in this tread, too.
Just in case my feeling is right and I don't receive your PM.

~ ABOUT ME ~
I'm a young man.
I consider myself good at English (both spelling and grammar) and strive to write in British English.
I can write lengthy texts, but in my daily life it's useful to communicate in short, precise messages. Therefore I ask you to bear with me (and maybe help me improve) if my posts are lacking on the details.
I will not promise that I respond daily. My post frequency varies from a few posts a week to several a day. This also means that I don't expect you to respond quickly either.

~ CRAVINGS ~
F-List
I have a thing for tentacles, transformation, rapid and unusual pregnancies, birthing and bimbofication, but everything not in my NO-list is cool.

If you find something in my F-List, you like, don't be afraid of contacting me.

~ PLOTS ~
Below are some of my most craved plots. With the exception of the squirt-craving, they can also be found in my F-List.
You may notice that I keep my ideas rather vague. This is because I like RP plots to not be carved into stone before the play begins.

Squirting
I have always enjoyed women squirting.
I feel in the mood for something very smut-heavy like a massage gone naughty with lots of oil, orgasms and squirting.

Let's See what Happens
Not an actual plot, but an idea I find interesting. We discus the basics of the RP (starting genders, setting, sharing F-Lists) and the the RP just commences.
The idea is that we discuss as little as possible and the just see where it goes. If you're really daring, please just write me a PM jumping right into the RP (along with your F-List).

Comic, Smutty Ramblings
A "cartoony" RP where everything is messed up. I expect a lot of humour. Since this will be cartoony and crazy, I might allow themes from my NO-list.
When I say messed up, it could be a tentacle going into on orifice and leaving another, or extreme genitals causing humongous belly bulges, and so on. As with "Let's see what happens" you can also send me an intro-post and a link to you F-List, and then we play.

Transformation
My character is a human male with the ability to transform into any creature of the realm we play in (so if dragons exist, I can become a dragon), or he can transform parts of his body.
This ability does, however, require a bit of concentration.
I'm thinking this could be a story-driven RP with descriptive and wild sex-scenes where anything might happen as my character is getting aroused and loses focus.

~ OTHERS ~
I will play any setting, and I play F, M and Herm / Futa.

I prefer playing in PMs and threads, but if you want to play using Skype, Google Docs or something else, feel free to suggest that instead.

Feel free to contact me with RP ideas, comments or questions (also questions about my F-List characters or kinks).

RE: My very first request thread

Achievement unlocked: Chat Goer. Here is your free bump.

Update Bump

Bump for updated first post.
Don't be afraid of throwing your own ideas in my direction.

Attention Bump

Bump.
I have a feeling that something is wrong with my PMs. If you send me a PM, please write in this tread, too.
Just in case my feeling is right and I don't receive your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom