Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subway Dare (leia x Azecreth)

Charlotte had barely gotten on the subway, and she was already unnerved. She'd heard the whispers from other passengers; easy, slut, whore, etc... she only looked the part, she was none of those things. She only was guilty of not being able to turn down a dare, even one as embarrassing as this one was. There were even a few saying they'd love to have some of 'that', and how much did she charge... it made her want to crawl into a corner and die.

All she had to do was make a full circuit on the subway, dressed as slutty as she was, and not tell anyone the truth as to why she was dressed this way. If she did, there would be dire consequences, to her anyways. Unlike how she looked, she'd never slept with any guy, and she definitely wasn't a lesbian. She finally found a seat in the back, against the window next to a hot looking guy who looked a few years older than her.

She didn't realize as she sat down that her dress had ridden up some, revealing enough that you could tell she either wasn't wearing panties or they were quite tiny at that. Truth be told, she wasn't wearing any undergarments at all, and heavy makeup, to make her look every bit the part of a cheap slut. To top it off, fish net stockings and 5" 'fuck me' heels. She just hoped nobody touched her, but she doubted it wouldn't happen. She'd managed to sneak out at a time that was believable that she was going to a club, and had gotten on at her regular spot.

She sat nervously next to him, knowing she couldn't escape easily if he tried anything.

Charlotte is 17, 36d, 5'7, 130 lbs, bubble butt, with short blond hair and blue eyes her dress

It was a night for going out on the town, for having fun and forgetting the worries of the day. Public transportation was packed as people made their way downtown, to frequent the bars, to have some drinks, and to hang out with friends. Noting particularly remarkable, just people out and about wanting to have a good time.

Then, of course, there were the people on the train that Charlotte was on, given view to a treat that they had no idea they had earned, the well dressed woman in their midst. Many ideas could be proposed of course as to why she was dressed like that, most of them scandalous, but few bothered to actually ask. What did it matter to them? They were in public after all, and nobody was drunk enough to actually try something here.

Except, unfortunately, the man that she had just sat down next to.

Now to be fair Alex liked to think of himself as a relatively normal person. He had dark brown hair well trimmed, currently clad in a white dress shirt and blank pants in a more formal style. Obviously older, some middle age Joe as far as appearances went, and by everything else he might as well have been. He paid his taxes, went to work, didn't stick out. He just had his own peculiarities, especially when it came to morality and what he would or would not do.

He glanced over as the girl sat down next to him, taking in a good look at the same time. It was obvious that she didn't know what sitting down was doing to her, how much of her body was revealed by the shifting of fabric, providing tantalizing glimpses of what was beneath. In that moment, he found it hard to hold himself back, even in a place like this.

"Hey there," he said with a grin as he shifted in his seat, leaning closer at the same time. "You look like you're ready t have a good time tonight. Anywhere in particular that you're headed to?"

Charlotte was happy nobody had bothered her yet, she was extremely nervous and feeling out of place on the train. She could deal with the harsh comments, even though they made her blush in embarrassment. Even still, knowing how little she was wearing was causing moisture to form between her legs.

Out of more embarrassment due to her drooling pussy, she made the mistake of crossing her legs, which gave him a clean view of her bare pussy. She did manage to pull her skirt back down, as short as it was, and uncrossed her legs but still he got a good view since he was sitting next to her. Her dress really didn't allow for a bra or panties even if she could have worn them, it would have been massively obvious she was wearing any, at least with those she had anyways. She sized him up once again, and if she was a slut, she would definitely want to be fucked and fucked hard by him.

She smiled nervously as she saw him sizing her up, she didn't really know how she was to handle the situation since she had only ever kissed and messed around with her last boyfriend, and never let him unclothe her. This was the most skin she'd revealed to anyone other than the one time her older brother Brian accidentally walked in on her showering.

"Hi there... I was heading over to Vagabonds later, that's about it," it was a newer night club across the city, they actually had a rave going on that night, but she didn't know that until a few hours ago. It was more of a VIP rave though, if you put out enough money, and her friends had, for at midnight Charlotte was turning 18. "It's also a bit of an early celebration, as tomorrow's my birthday," she didn't know why, maybe it was the outfit, but her voice had a sultry lilt to it when she said 'birthday.' She wasn't heading there until later, though, but she wasn't about to tell him that.

While leaning over didn't get him a good view of her cleavage, it did get him a good view of the heft of her breasts, not well hidden from the sides.

Alex had to try even harder to restrain his weakening self control as the girl moved to reveal that she wasn't wearing any undergarments after all, while also showing off the profile of her bust. Oh, she was totally coming on to him. She had to be. There was no way that something like that could just be an accident, right? Not when she was dressed like that and on a night like this. It was practically an impossibility.

"Very nice," he replied with a nod as she explained where she was going. That place was pretty new, and you had to have a bit of cash to get in there. It seemed that she had at least a little bit of money. Of course, with her dressed as she was it could have all too easily been at the beck and call of some gentleman. Not that he said that much to her, not yet anyway.

The rest of the information was something of a surprise though, and an eyebrow rose momentarily before he addressed it. "Well then, I suppose congratulations are in order." He shifted then, taking advantage of the crowded train to let his hand wander until it was on top of her leg. "Seems like you're going to have a lot of fun."

There was no winning with this dress, she huffed as she realized she'd wound up profiling her chest and exposing her lack of underwear at nearly the same time. One of her friends had brought it, insisting she wear it, and now she knew why. She was definitely feeling uncomfortable at this point, knowing the guy was ogling her.

"Thank you... I normally can't afford it, but I have friends who paid for me to get the VIP treatment, and they'd join me later if their plans work out." Of course, they'd only join her to see if she'd wound up losing out on the dare, and her eyes shifted slightly at the lie.

"Thank you... gotta go out on your birthday," she squirmed as his hand wandered to the top of her leg, and pretended not to notice although she did close her legs tightly afterwards. "I guess I'll see," she grinned softly.

While the girl did close her legs, it did not ultimately deter Alex, even as he acted in a way to grow in turn with his desire. She might act like she didn't want it, but he had the feeling that it was just playing hard to get. She wouldn't have dressed like that otherwise, as far as he was concerned. He just needed to give it time.

"Is that so," he asked calmly, acting as if he wasn't doing anything wrong at all. "Well then, sounds like fun. Which stop are you getting off at?" He figured he might as well ask, to try and see how long he had before she had to depart. It would give him a time limit of sorts, though he was still confident that he could manage it. But it would determine how aggressive he was with what he was doing.

At the same time he continued to act, hand drifting further down to move towards the inside of her legs and her thighs. There wasn't much she could do about it, so he would take advantage of the opportunity while it lasted.

"It is, and I'm looking forward to it! Well, umm.. over by Vagabonds, of course." Nevermind the train they were currently on didn't go that close to it. "I just have to take this to the end and then hop on the red line to Vagabonds," though she wasn't really confident as to where it was from here. She dragged out her cell to get to her GPS. "Oh yeah, there it is... at the end of this line... only another... hour?! That can't be right," oh shit, she was screwed by the way he looked.

Of course, the GPS wasn't actually pointing to Vagabonds, but the literal end of this particular line, which she'd then swing around and Vagabonds was about another 20 minutes on the red line if she went that way. All she had to do was get off now and take the red line and still be there in twenty minutes instead.

He had to have known she was lying right about now as to where she was going, she was the worst liar out of all her friends. Plus, he probably knew just as well as she did there was a shorter route. She whimpered slightly as his hand rose towards her thighs, she definitely didn't want to do this here, even though her pussy was soaked at this point from the attention.

It might have been impossible for Alex to know just how turned on she was at the moment, though he had some guess based on what he had seen before, but the fact that she didn't stop him only served as a incentive to keep going. He was not about to let her slip away when he had the chance to do so right now. It seemed like no one was watching, making it all the better.

An eyebrow rose as she explained what she as going to do and the route to take. He wasn't the clearest on his directions, but he was fairly certain that she was lying to him at this moment. There was more to it than that, he just didn't know what it was. Well, he would find out soon enough, he was sure of it.

"You're right, that doesn't sound right," he agreed with a nod as he shifted closer, letting his hand drift towards her bare crotch, slowly rubbing even as he gave her a knowing look. "There's no way it takes that long to go to Vagabonds. So what are you really up to? Meeting a guy, having a little fun before you meet your friends? You wouldn't dress like this for no reason." Time to see what he pulled out.

Charlotte wanted to move, but she was still trapped somewhat, she would have had to either slide past him and almost step on his toes, or climb over the seat in front of her, which was currently occupied. If she backed out and got off, again she'd lose the dare and probably wind up getting pounded by someone else instead.

She groaned as his hand not only drifted towards her crotch, but started rubbing it, and the moisture there was now quite obvious to him. "I-I... shit, I was trying to avoid this... look, it was a dare, okay? I was supposed to dress like a cheap slut and ride the train one full circuit before I got on the red line. Shit... th-the reason for the VIP room was for me and whoever the guy was who made me confess the real reason for taking the longer trip. That is, assuming that someone figured it out. If I got into an empty car, I'd just hop on the red line in a few minutes like normal."

She let her legs fall open for him to be able to have full access to her dripping cunt. "So, yeah... now I just met a guy and hoping to have a lot of fun since I gave up the dare to him just now," she blushed as she truly gazed into his face. She was hoping he wouldn't press for more details at this point, there was more to it than this. "Please don't make me go over the rest of the consequences..." she whimpered softly, even as she gently took his other hand and slid it under the top of her dress.

Alex's eyes widened slightly as he felt the moisture on her crotch when his fingers made contact there, the wetness that couldn't just be from nervousness. No, it seemed that she was enjoying this whether she said so or not. Just as he had worked out before really, but he held his peace for the moment as she explained what was going n, even as she spread her legs to allow him greater access in the process. How considerate of her.

With his success, he was more than ready to take advantage of the situation. His lower hand went to work, slowly tracing her lower lips, even dipping slightly inside her folds at the same time. Meanwhile his other hand was guided upwards and into her dress, to grasp at her bare breasts. He took a moment to feel her up and confirm their size before he got to work, squeezing and manhandling supple flesh, pinching her pert buds and rolling them between his fingers. It had definitely been worth the effort, and he had a feeling that it would only get more fun.

At the same time, he couldn't help but be intrigued by what she was saying. "Well then, I suppose it's my lucky day," he replied with a grin before going on. "What other consequences? You've come this far so you might as well tell me." If she didn't want to say them, she really shouldn't have mentioned that there would be other consequences. Oh well, too late now.

Charlotte groaned as his hand worked over her slippery pussy more, and dipped inside it. She couldn't help the pleasure coursing through her, even though initially she didn't want to do this at all. She wriggled in pleasure and delight as he felt her up and pinched her already hardened nipples, it just felt so good, even though they were on the subway. "Ohhh gawd, yesss..." she was so close to cumming, it wasn't funny... that was if she wasn't careful anyways.

"It.. it is, yes.. I know, I was going to have to, anyways... I was just hoping I could wait until the train was a little less crowded. You're supposed to pound the shit out of me and record it... but it's also supposed to be on the subway. Not that we can't at Vagabonds as well, of course."

She softly rubbed against him before loosening her dress. Her hand slipped down to his lap soon after, gently rubbing his crotch shamelessly. "Actually, I mostly took the dare because I always wanted to try doing this... you know, making out and/or having sex in public, though I've never turned down a dare either. I just never had the guts to do it."

"Your friends sound like jerks," Alex noted calmly as he continued with what he was doing to obvious effect, Charlotte making no effort to hide the pleasure that she was feeling as she wiggled against him, against his touch. This time he did have to look around, just to make sure that they weren't attracting too much attention at this point. Not that he minded, but he didn't want to be interrupted for public indecency or something like that. Being arrested wasn't on his list of things to do.

Nonetheless, he was glad that he had asked, for the rest of the dare proved itself interesting enough. "Really? Well then, isn't that interesting." He would be more than glad to entertain her, and she would feel his cock beginning to grow beneath her touch, an eagerness for what was to come. She would not find herself disappointed there, that was for sure.

His smirk blossomed all the more, movements picking up somewhat in urgency as he focused on the conversation as well as the promise made there, even implicitly. "I suppose I'd be willing to help you out if that's a part of the bet," he reassured her. "You certainly seem to be looking forward to it. Isn't that right?"He made sure to brush against her clit at that moment, as if to emphasize the point.

"Not really... I could have just as easily refused, of course." Charlotte continued to wriggle and squirm under his ministrations, the top part of her dress falling away in the process. "Ohhh fuckkkk," she turned towards him, not wanting to flash the entire car, before climbing onto his lap. Part of her wanted to just take it off, but not with so many people around. "Maybe I should fix myself and we find a quieter car?" though she had noticed it was emptying out.

"Mmmm, that it is... it's making me hot just thinking about it..." she groaned even more as she continued to massage his cock that was now under her dripping twat.

"I'm glad... otherwise I'd probably have to find someone else. Ohhh gawddd yesss, fuckkkk!" she wriggled her slippery clit against his hand, knowing it would only encourage the tingling between her thighs. She really hoped that there wasn't security somewhere nearby, but figured it would just add to the excitement. She figured there was a way to get out of it, either way.

Alex shrugged, relatively indifferent to what her relationship to her friends was. "Given that they were the ones who suggested this in the first place, I think that says a lot about the kind of people they are," he noted aloud at the same time. It ultimately wasn't his business though, and so he let the matter drop. There was plenty else to focus on at the moent that demanded his attention, and he was not going to deny it.

Her top seemed to have fallen away a bit, and she did what he had been planning to do in the first place as she moved onto his lap, now able to feel his cock rubbing against her slit even as his fingers continued to go on with what they had been doing thus far. Oh, this would do just fine.

"I don't see a problem with doing it here," he taunted, giving her a slight tweak at the same time, his cock straining as she got his pants wet with her own arousal. "That is the spirit of the dare after all. I suppose the biggest question is which one of us should hold the camera." he let his hand return to molesting her other breast, now that he didn't have to deal with that awkward position. It was not going to be long now, and he was definitely looking forward to it.

"Too true... I think we were all just a bit horny and intoxicated last night. I'm not complaining too much, you seem fairly nice. I mean, I might just want your number afterwards, babe," she grinned as she leaned into him. Or maybe she might just be willing to go home with him after, but she wasn't sure she wanted to say it yet.

She smirked a bit, knowing full well she'd undone the button at her neck, letting the top part of her dress almost fall in his lap and giving him full access to her hard nipples.

"Ummm, or I could just let my friend do it, she's already here anyways, ohhh gawddd yessss..." she squealed as he fondled her other tit quite happily. She casually undid his pants soon after, and gently took his cock out. "OMG, it's sooo big... I definitely have to try it out!" she grinned, knowing she was going to make her 'friend' jealous. She was already gently rocking over it, teasing it and him with her pussy lips.

"Ah, I see," Alex replied with an understanding nod as she explained that she would just have her friend do it for them. "I was wondering how you were going to prove that you had actually done the dare after all." That was one less thing to consider, and he resolved to just enjoy the moment now. He had the feeling that said friend would enjoy the show in the process, if he didn't miss his guess.

Soon enough his cock was free from his pants, Charlotte taking care of that even as he continued to work on her bare breasts, the taboo act going on right in the traincar with other people, whether they recognized it or not. He could feel her slick lips against the tip of his member, the two brushing against each other and earning a shallow groan as he fought the small sparks of pleasure that resulted.

"Is that so," he said in turn, deliberately shifting in his seat to make their bodies rub against each other that much more while looking at her with a grin. Go ahead and get to work then. It isn't good to keep a customer waiting." It was jokingly said, but who knew, maybe she would appreciate it

"It's a lot easier than one of us trying to do the recording, is it not?" she moaned as she let the feelings of what was happening to her take over. Her skirt had hiked up to around her waist since her legs were spread over his, enjoying where each of their hands were moving at that moment. "Sooo good..."

She didn't really care if others saw them, there were even a few guys with their cocks out pumping them as they watched the two going at it. They were mostly ones within eyesight of the couple, or happened to see when she'd lost her top. She even caught a woman frantically working on her own pussy, until a man joined in with her. She groaned as his cock threatened to slip inside her slippery cunt, she wasn't going to tease him much longer.

"Ohhh yesss mmmm, fuckkkk," she nearly expertly spread her pussy lips with one hand while guiding his large cock towards them, right before pushing her pussy home on it. "OHHHH gawddd!! No, can't keep a good man waiting..." she groaned as his cock filled her pussy, stretching her walls as it went. It rather helped that she'd pushed herself down on it, taking him all at once. "I wasn't trying to make my 'customer' wait, but wanted to give a good show," she whispered in his ear and giggled, knowing she wasn't getting paid for this. She started bouncing subtly on his cock as she bit her lip, trying to prevent her screams once she eventually came.

They seemed to have attracted a bit of attention, Alex noted, but he made no effort to stop or to act as he was embarrassed by he amount of people that were getting off to what was going on. This was what the girl had wanted, and now she was getting it in full. It would be that much better on video, he was sure. He'd have to see what they were planning to do with that recording...

"Just a bit," he ceded with a nod as he watched her work, spreading her lower lips to accept his cock even as she moved right up to it. "I'm sure your friends are going to have a lot of fun nights with this video." He waited patiently regardless, allowing her to move as she lined up before striking, sinking down onto his full girth with all her weight, taking in member in all at once. A grunt escaped as he was engulfed by the warm heat, the slippery walls massaging him and promising a good time as they adjusted to fit his girth.

As she began to move he would do the same, keeping up with his tender care as he rolled his hips upwards, to allow their bodies to meet in mid motion, so his cock could reach even deeper inside of her. "F-Fuck, you're good at this," he swore, even as the jostling of the train helped the two of them to meet. "That's it, show me how good it feels to live out your fantasy, fucking some stranger you just met in public, with everyone watching." It seemed he could be very good at taunting her.

Charlotte's friend, Alexis, hadn't actually planned on doing anything with the video other than showing it to their other friends and possibly shaming Charlotte for being such a slut in a subway car. They loved her like a sister, but her crazy ideas of fucking out in public were just stupid, in their minds.

"I guess so... I know I will, too, it's just too hot to not want to keep it for myself, really." She squealed as she felt every inch of his thick, long cock fill her and stretch her walls to accomodate it. It felt so good, and she really didn't care about the other couple getting it on nearby, or the half dozen other guys who were wanting some action.

She squeaked as he rolled his hips up into her, not that she wasn't hoping for a response, but it was so much more intense now that he was pounding her just as hard. "Thank you... oh my god, it feels so goood... I just want to fuck you all night long, baby..." she giggled as she recalled his earlier comment of him being her 'customer'. She barely even blushed as the obvious fucking noises started from all the friction and sex they were having together already.

Whether her friends had actually planned to use the video in any capacity was not a concern of Alex's at the moment, though perhaps he might have wondered later. All he had was the word of Charlotte to go on, and she didn't seem like she was about to simply let it fade away or pretend the video never happened. That much was very obvious.

There was plenty to record though, their act having set off at least one other spontaneous couple in this group. That had to be quite the turn on, knowing that she was responsible for the debauchery currently going on around her. And if she didn't, well, he'd make sure that she knew it. "Glad you like it," he replied with a grin. "After all, your little show has got a bunch of other people participating."

He continued to move, driving up into her all the harder as his shaft was left glistening by her juices. Their position made it that much easier for him, having to do little of the work even as the sounds of what they were doing became audible. He was hardly holding back, and it obviously would not be long until he got what he wanted. "I'm sure that could be arranged," he added in turn.

"Really? Wow... to think all I wanted to do was go to Vagabonds and not have to pay for the VIP room..." she did move faster on his cock though, it was turning her on even more and she was oh so close to cumming. "I'm gonna cummm..."

"Ohhh fuckkk yesss drill my dripping slutty cunt with your thick beautiful cock baby... I want some of that beautiful sperm!" she groaned as she bounced even harder on his cock, the lewd sounds of their fucking carrying through the car. "Ohhh gawddd yesss, please... so where were you going before you met up with me anyways?"

"So I was thinking once we both cum, we could always get off and go on the train going the other way to get to the red line to get to Vagabonds, no big deal. It's usually only a few minutes difference?" she couldn't help the pants and grunts coming from her as he pounded her slutty pussy into submission. "I'm such a slut... and your slut at that," she said rather quietly so only the two of them heard.

By now what they were doing had to be obvious to everyone, but anyone who didn't like it would just have to bear with it, or get out at the next stop. Nobody currently involved was going to be quitting for the sake of appearances any time soon. It was a bit late for that to be a possibility.

The two of them were fully engaged, and Alex had to tear himself away to simply think about the question that she had proposed, said as casually as if she did this all the time. "Just downtown," he replied with a grunt. "I hadn't actually decided where to go yet." A good thing, it seemed. He definitely had other plans now.

His hands left her breasts at last, drifting down to her sides where he could pull her down even harder. His length throbbed and pulsed, bashing deep inside of her as his climax grew near, yet still giving her everything that she wanted from him in the process. "Sounds like a plan to me," Alex answered before leaning in closer to whisper to her. "Well, unless you'd like to lose the tail so we can have some fun without someone standing over our shoulder all the time."

"Ohh gawddd fuckkkk so hottt knowing others are doing the same thing..." she didn't try to hide her noise anymore, she didn't see the point when they weren't alone anymore. She was getting rather loud, anyways.

"Ahhh... was curious is all, please don't stop baby... sooo close..." she moaned in frustration as he paused to think. "Sorry, wasn't trying to make you stop. You can always take it out on my ass later," she grinned softly.

"Ohhh shitttt soooo deep... fuckkk meee..." she bounced harder and faster on his dripping cock, she didn't care anymore who saw or heard them, she just wanted to make sure they both came.. if they came on the subway it was definitely a bonus. She grinned, "well I've heard that once you're in the VIP area anything goes, and they have private rooms you can use," she grinned softly. "I love the idea of some private fun, though."

Alex had to grin a bit as Charlotte moaned in frustration from his simple at of stopping, making her that much more eager for it while forcing her to do what he wanted her to do. Not that he kept her hanging for long, but it was fun both to see and to take advantage of while he had the opportunity to do so. Who knew how much longer they would be able to do this?

He made sure to meet her gaze even as he resumed moving, pulling her down to meet him with the smack of bare flesh. "Whatever you want to do," he told her. "I figured it might just be a bit more fun to not have your friend videotaping every second of the night, leave her wondering what she's missing out on, you know?" Either way, the private room at Vagabond or somewhere else, he was more than willing to play along.

At the same time he intensified his movements, grunting and panting as he did his best to get them both to their release. "That's it," he panted at the same time, cock slamming deep inside her. "Come for me like the horny exhibitionist you are." He had the feeling that he wouldn't need to wait long.

"Oh, she won't... I think she's going to stop soon, if she hasn't already. OHHHH FUCKKKK!!!" she screamed out her orgasm as she came hard once he slammed her back down hard onto his lap. "Once we get off, we can do what we want... I've just never been there, that's the only reason I want to go," she grinned softly, her head now resting on his shoulder.

"Thank you... ohhhh gawd that felt sooo good... there's another show when hell freezes over!!" she giggled softly to their audience, loving her little joke. "Mmm, yesss... the slutty little exhibitionist who's just been thoroughly pounded by you," she grinned, continuing to work his cock to help him cum as well.

She personally didn't care if she did do so again sometime, she loved it so much this time. She only hoped next time it was a little less crowded when it happened. "We can always go to Vagabonds later, before they close tonight, or go there for a little while and then go home afterwards," she had a sated look on her face as she looked up at him.

Back
Top Bottom