Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Master's Doll [Major Mario & Spynmaster]

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
Professor Marco Pendalon was a gifted engineer in bio-genetics. His research would've paved the way for medicine and longevity. However, his rivals conspired to remove him from the university he taught in and revoke his practice, being called unethical and a "mad scientist".

Scorned and betrayed, he felt that those in power weren't worthy of their positions, so...he began plans to remove them. First, his former-university...then the world.

But first...he would need a servant...a canvas to make his ultimate creation. He thought over it long and hard, searching the world through hidden cameras until he found the ideal test subject...a former waitress who was recently fired from her job. She would be desperate for work. Little did she know that her next job would get her more than she signed on for.

A note was sent to the girl in the mail. She was accepted for an interview as a secretary. She was given the address and she was told to dress to impress, which was code for dress sexy while looking professional.

Claire, after being fired from her position as a waitress in the ever illustrious Choco-Grande Cafe, was left bitter and disgusted. The manager and owner said it had nothing to do with her performance or how customers viewed her, but rather with 'circumstances beyond their control'. No matter how much they sugarcoated it, Claire knew that the managers didn't like her. Ever since she turned down that creep buser's advances- he was the owner's son for pete's sake- she felt as if she had a noose around her neck that the others were all too eager to pull. She didn't play ball, so she was let go. But there was a silver lining to the whole ordeal, and that came in through the mail exactly a day later!

"Me? A secretary? For a professor?" Claire blushed from the honor when she read the letter. "Wow... J-jeez, that's something- I uh... I'll do my best, I swear!"

In all honesty Claire didn't have many dresses that were impressive. After college she found herself with very little money and influence, so rather than waste it all on high heels, close-cropped outfits and hairstyles she stuck with practical uniforms and those she 'borrowed' from previous establishments. Hey, she worked there, she should keep what was given to her! Her current uniform would do the trick, though Claire couldn't help but think that she should show off a little more skin. She opted to switch her pressed white shirt for a blouse that showed off her neck and collar while her skirt revealed a little bit of her thighs and luscious legs- her strongpoint, as she was told.

Wherever the location of the interview was, Claire would soon arrive at the right time- 7:00 PM. ANd, whatever the location was- be it a certified office or residential lot, Claire would knock on the door and ring the doorbell before smoothing out her dress and announcing herself.

"Hello? Mr. Pendalon? It's Claire Rivers. I'm here for the interview?"

"Ah yes, Ms. Rivers." Marco came to the door. He had his colbalt blue long shaggy hair, which stood out the most along with circular glasses and his typical lab coat over his white shirt and black pants. "Please come in. Thank you for responding to my letter."

He looked at her up and down, very much liking what he saw. He was groping her with his mind, especially that ass that bulged in her skirt. He led her through the halls, where all the doors were closed, hiding several things that might scare off a possible test subject. He then sat her down in his office, which had various things from sticky notes to other various office items.

"Please excuse the mess." Marco said. "I've been very busy with my work and don't have alot of time to organize, hence why you're here, my dear. Some water?"

He offered some bottles of water from an ice chest nearby. Little did Claire know that those bottles held more than just water. There were also other hidden things that would affect Claire's mind and body.

From the moment Claire laid eyes on Professor Pendalon she had him figured for an odd, eccentric sort. The long blue shaggy hair was a dead giveaway for that while his circular glasses and scientist getup only helped to convince Claire that, while this man was an oddball, he was serious about his passion and was probably a really fun guy to get along with. Nobody died their hair blue and jumped into the sass and misery pool, after all. Smiling politely the blonde-haired young woman followed the man into the office building and down the halls, finding herself at peace or at the very least trusting this man. Well, that trust would soon be her downfall now, wouldn't it?

Completely unaware of the closed doors that might be hiding questionable materials, the lecherous thoughts running through Marco's mind and the situation she was luring herself in, Claire continued on and sat down in a plush chair opposite Marco's own. The two of them were separated by a desk, which was a good thing for Claire didn't want the professor to see her nervous fingers twitching about in her lap. She at least brought a pressed folder with her resume and references, so she had that to hold onto and curb her nervousness somewhat.

"Oh, yes please, thank you," Claire replied as she took one bottle of water out from Marco's hand. Using the other hand she placed her folder down upon the desk and pulled out her resume and references. "The mess doesn't bother me, sir. Erm... Can I say something? It's a real honor, sir, to even be considered being your secretary- a professor like you, I mean, you must be doing so much to help people out there! Yeah, uh- heheh..."

Blushing from her little speech and needing a distraction to calm her down, Claire unscrewed the cap off of the completely unsuspicious water bottle and took a few gulps. Once she was finished she placed the bottle back on the desk and clasped her hands together upon her lap, eager to answer questions... Unless whatever the things in that water took effect right then and there!~

As he took the resume and looked through it, Marco grinned inside his mind as Claire drank the water. She was already drowning and she didn't even know it. The contents of the bottle were far more than water. It was a mix of a chemical designed to change the biological information of a person's mind. Even as they spoke, Claire began to feel more and more eager to please Marco, not just to get the position, but to be much, MUCH closer to him.

"Well, I try." Marco said. "All I can do is use my mind to do what I can for this world...even if it is not very well appreciated. But all I can do is go on and try. It's what I live for, my work on bio-genetics. But enough about me. My dear Claire, tell me about yourself. What made you want to apply to be my secretary?"

As he looked right in her eyes, she got the message that he was liking what he saw, and that he wanted to see more and more of her. From what he said, she got the impression that he wanted to know a bit about her life, sneaking in some bits about her personal life...maybe a small hint of her sex life...very small.

It wasn't like Claire could just leap over the desk, tear her clothes off and confess her love to the professor in one go, and in such short amount of time. These things took patience, but the professor knew all about that concept now, didn't he? Regardless, the chemicals in the water would indeed play a large part in Claire's downfall and, possibly, her rebirth as Marco's favorite test subject. Already they were working on her mind and numbing her inhibitions while encouraging her to get closer to the dear professor. She scooted around the desk just a little, hoping that she wasn't imposing or anything, and leaned against the side as she went from looking at the professor like he was some kind of revered figure to looking at him like he had the potential to become her boyfriend.

Blushing like a schoolgirl, Claire told the professor all about her qualifications, where she went to school, the company she kept, her favorite color and animal and that sort of thing. She began to play with a strand of her hair as the chemicals in the water continued to work their magic on her mind- soon she was getting closer to the professor in more ways than one. Already she was at an arm's length away from him, and still getting closer. Ever so slowly she raised one hand to her blouse and began to pluck at the buttons holding the garment together, all the while being completely unaware of her actions.

"I uh... P-Professor Mar- Pendalon... I've on-only been with one other man... my whole life, but he never... loved me quite as much as he should have," the waitress mumbled, her blush increasing along with the size of her eyes. It seemed that she might just figure out what was going on, but was it far too late to resist?

Possibly... But oh, what fun she would be having soon!

Marco smiled as he heard Claire talk about herself, particularly the juicy personal bits of information she shared about love life.

"Well that's too bad." Marco said. "Surely a lovely girl like you deserves someone who can...take care of you."

He made a grin as he said that, seeing Claire scooting to him slyly and undoing a button on her blouse, her brain telling her to not forget to show her fabulous legs to him. "You know, I take very good care of my secretaries, as long as they do as they are told. I do alot of important work, and I need someone warm, approachable, and dependable to work for me. What do you say, Claire, do you think you can be that person?"

The building thoughts inside Claire's mind told her that if she wanted to feel that love she never found before, she needed to be around Marco 24/7. During the conversation, Claire was getting thirsty, and she was going to need that tasty water Marco offered so generously.

Someone warm, approachable and dependable. Of course Claire could be that person- she almost always was! Speaking of warmth, the young woman could feel it radiating from her very core and her cheeks as her blush increased. It felt to her like she was growing intoxicated, more addled with every syllable that rolled off the Professor's tongue. Claire also felt more uncomfortable with her position and found that the closer she was to Marco the better she felt. Her legs, once perfectly straight and hanging down over the chair, were now situated in a position where Marco could see the meat on her thighs and the subtle trace of her ass through them. And even still, he might just be able to catch a glimpse of some pretty pink lace beneath the dull black of her skirt, and the arousal that was burning there.

"Y-es, yes I can, Professor Pendalon," Claire said, her voice dipping into a low coo without her knowing. She reached for the water bottle again and downed the entire contents in one go as if she really needed it. "Uhguu... Y-yeah... I want someone... to take care of me, Mr. Pendalon..."

As if she was pulled in by a black hole Claire got up from her seat and wobbled her way over to the professor only to stumble and fall down upon his lap. The curve of her soft buttocks cut into his leg while her body and hand pressed against his chest. The chemicals were really doing a number on her, it seemed!

"Sorry... I feel... really strange," Claire whimpered, her succulent lips inches away from the man's own.

Marco saw it all. The sexy flesh of her legs and thighs, the shape of her ass, and that precious intimate area covered by her pretty-in-pink panties. It was then that Claire got up and went physically towards Marco, but then ended up literally falling for him. He managed to catch her by the space between her waist and her hips. "My dear...perhaps you should have a seat." It was then that he positioned her right on his lap...right where a big, hard, long object was located.

As he touched her, a chemical reaction happened in Claire's body. She felt more euphoric, more content, more pleasured. Being in his arms, being touched by him, was exactly what she needed. It was like an itch that finally found the one thing it needed to be scratched. But moreso, it was when that intimate space between her legs and thighs and ass hit the hard rod in Marco's pants, that's when her body told her brain that the hard rod was what she needed in her life.

"Poor child...you look so tired and weary..." Marco's words danced in her mind as he spoke them. "Let me take care of you from now on."

"You... Taking care... of me...?" Claire let the words frolic about in her mind before they finally settled. Her bright blue eyes darkened as lust and desire took hold of her system and drove her closer to the man she sat upon. "Yes, yes please... Please take care of me, mas... mast..."

The chemical reaction within her body would indeed make more changes to her psyche and whatnot, but there was no mistaking that this was all temporary. If Marco really wanted to bend this girl to his will and turn her into his doll, he would have to either pump her with something that could rob her of her free will and bind herself to him or... he could break her in and make it so that no other man could satisfy her, that every syllable that dripped off his tongue would make her shiver in delight. Already the spot between her legs, her inviting sex, was growing hot and moist with her arousal as time passed. It was clear that Claire wanted Marco by now, and whatever he held beneath his trousers. The blonde woman let one hand rest upon the stiff rod poking up and began to purr like some sultry vixen- the water had already washed away all of her inhibitions by now, and she wasn't being herself. Perhaps, in some forgotten sanctuary in her mind, she realized that what she was doing was wrong and immoral, but the pleasure that was seeping into her system was too great to ignore, so the voice of reason was soon overlooked.

"Professor," the woman whimpered, "professor... please, please show me wh-what you've got here... I feel so... hungry; I'm so wet already... Please!~"

Marco grinned pervertedly, feeling Claire's hand on his stiff rod. It was all going well; she was already hungry for his sex. Rather than waste any further time...

"It's something that can help you...something that can satisfy you..." Marco said, humping and grinding the woman against her tender, wet, itchy spot. "It's something that can take care of your inner most need. However, I can only give it to good girls. Are you a good girl, Claire?"

His hardness rubbed and grinded back and forth against her tender spot between her legs, creating a frictionous reaction that made satisfied her a bit, yet made her want more and more of him. The heat and musk that gathered from Marco also flared up Claire's already heightened senses, making her want what was in his pants. However, never being one to rush, Marco wanted to hear Claire's clear submission to him, abandoning her logic and reason to become whatever he wanted.

"Y-yes... Yes! I'm a- I'm a good girl, P-Professor Pendalon!" Claire mewled. Her eyes at that point were glazed over with lust. "I'm a good girl! W-what can I do to help you... help me?~"

Oh yes, Claire wanted the Professor as if she was an animal in heat that needed a stiff, thick cock inside it. Her silken, wet sex was howling for activity and, as much as Claire wanted to relieve herself right in front of the professor to see, she desired Marco above all else. She clearly wasn't thinking clearly, or perhaps she was just transitioning into the kind of woman that Marco could take advantage of and mold to his liking. Whatever it was, there was no mistaking that she was his, that she wanted him unlike anything else she had ever desired in her life.

Her hips ground against the man's stiff member poking against his trousers as she continued to mewl and blush. Yes, Claire would become whatever the professor wanted, even if she didn't know it yet. What she did know was that she, indeed, wanted to be a good girl, and that she really wanted Marcus to satisfy her. This desire was actually proving to move things along, so much in fact that she was fumbling with her blouse with one hand.

Marco moaned and groaned as his hardness was ridden by Claire, which was all the sign he needed at this point. He then lifted Claire off, quickly unzipping his pants to reveal a cock so long, so hard, so big, the kind most younger men dream of having. He then placed Claire's hands around it, making her get a feel for it.

The information from the touch and scent of it made her mouth wet and dry at the same time, as if she hadn't had a drink in years, despite the water she just had. Her pussy became even wetter, her asshole puckering, both holes itching for that cock. Her brain told her that she could satisfy herself many, many times with this cock, no other man would be able to satisfy her again.

"Go ahead my dear..." Marco said, grinning. "Stroke it with your hands. Make it nice and hard."

Well, if there was one thing that a woman like Claire found irresitable, it was the sight of that cock! Her eyes widened as her body shivered and reacted to the sight- both holes quivering, pussy growing wetter and arsehole puckering in extreme want. Her hot sex was almost bawling, cooing and crying for the cock to plunge inside, but Claire was a good girl and had to be patient. There would be no doubt within Marco's mind once he saw Claire's reaction: the woman was his- no question about it. Bound by feverish desire and unreasonable devotion, Claire could hardly bring herself to disobey this man, her new lover... Or master!

With her hands around that huge cock Claire felt like a commoner in the presence of a king.

"B-but... It's already so hard... But I'll do it, Professor...?" Claire sounded unsure at that last part, but only because she no longer knew what to call the man. What should she refer to Marco by-- lover, professor... or master? "Oh goodness! Y-your cock looks so... so tasty!~"

Like the good girl that she was, Claire went to work. As she wrapped her fingers around the base of Marco's shaft it was clear that she was sweating, even dying to get out of those stuffy clothes of hers. More of her collarbone could be seen as she worked upon the shaft's base- stroking up and down, up and down with those lithesome, dainty fingers of hers. Her eyes, half-lidded, looked up at the man's face as she continued to stroke him off and even raised her other hand to the very tip, the mushroom-capped head of his cock, to stroke and tease there. This shouldn't have been possible for Claire if she were herself, but the chemicals within her system had brought out all the best ways for her to please a man like Marco.

Suddenly, the woman leaned in and licked Marco's cock- one long and painfully slow pass from his balls all the way up to his tip. Once she was finished with that pass she cooed and kissed his cock head before gazing up at him like an affectionate consort to a king, still stroking him off with great zest.

As she took the cock within her hands, her mind became more and more flooded with desire to put this cock in her hungry, eager holes. A carnal growl escaped Marco's mouth as this woman, whom he had just met a moment ago, started treating him like a customer for sex, only he was paying her in the amount of sex and experiments she was going to get. He watched her as she acted like a doe-eyed slut, massaging his fleshy staff as if she's paying it tribute like an object of worship...and he would see to it that it got plenty of worship.

As she tasted it, however, her tastebuds forever marked the taste of that cock. It would be something she needed to taste...over and over and over and over again. It was her drug, among the others she would have, and her life would be nothing without it.

"Such a good girl." Marco said. "You learn well. You will be my perfect pet...my perfect doll...oh, and please, call me Professor, or Sir if you must. Now, do you like the taste of my cock? Then please, place your lips upon the tip and taste it some more. Kiss it. Lick it. Suck it. Love the cock of your Professor, and it will satisfy you."

What she would receive from that cock would be the key to sealing Claire's fate, unknowing to Claire. All she knew...that cock was her life now.

Gods, Claire was so wet, so horny, so thirsty and eager! Indeed, as her tongue wrapped around the large and impressive cock in front of her she was soon enamored with it and bound to it as if being without it for more than a day would surely kill her. She needed this to survive, and it showed in how she was especially careful and considerate with it. The way Claire licked and rubbed it wasn't like that of a typical whore- it was of a prized slut who genuinely worshipped her new master's cock and valued it more than she valued herself. Slowly but surely all of her inhibitions and negative, nagging thoughts were eased out of her like rainwater squeezed out of a wet cloth. Oh yes, Claire couldn't possibly return to her old, bland and boring life- this was her home now, and the professor was her god that she planned to worship till the end of her days.

"I love the taste of your cock, professor," Claire mewled. She perked up when Marco told her that she could do so much more now- that he was pleased with her performance and wanted her to suck him off. "Ah! Y-yes sir, of course! I'll love your cock... Mhmm!~"

And with that the blonde's lips pursed around the head of Marco's cock and, with a soft 'scchlliiiitch' and 'schloooorp' Claire's hot, moist mouth closed around the head! Her tongue lashed out against the surface and sides, gliding alongside the veins and bumps as she purred in delight. Ever progressing, Claire lowered herself down upon the man's cock and took in more of it. So hot, so wet and inviting, it was as if the chemicals within that water had made the woman's mouth a sort of surrogate pussy, and it was only for Marco' pleasure. In due time the woman would fit so much inside her mouth that the head was hitting the back of her throat, but she didn't dare gag. Oh no, Claire wanted to continue, to ease whatever was within that thick, delicious cock out and upon her tongue.

Surely that would pleasure the professor, Claire's addled mind believed...

By now, Marco was absolutely flooded with pleasure over how well this simplized woman was coveting and worshiping his cock. On and on she went, slurping and suckling, stroking and fondling, making Marco's cock bulge and throb and pulse with pleasure.

"Ah yes...you are doing a very nice job, my dear Claire." he said, moaning and groaning. "As long as you keep that up, you're going to get a big, tasty reward."

Claire already began to taste the man's precum from the tip of his cock, which only stimulated her tastebuds to keep sucking, to suck at this cock more and more, her brain telling her that something is hidden inside this cock that she needs, and that she needs to keep sucking it to get it out and into her mouth. She needed to milk this man's cock for its contents.

Eventually, however, she would get what was coming to her as Marco began to strain and whine. "Oh yes, Claire...ohhh yes...suck me...stroke me...I'm going to give you the milk of my cock, Claire...oh yes...I'm going to...I'm going to..."

Claire wanted so badly to get out of her clothes, so much in fact that she momentarily broke away from the man's cock just to do a little bit for herself. A normal woman would have made a show of undressing, their fingers making sure to keep the clothing intact, but Claire wasn't normal anymore. She reached for her blouse and, with inhuman strength granted to her via the chemical lust pumping through her veins, Claire ripped apart her top and bra in one go to allow her full, plump breasts to topple out and bounce for a few seconds before being presented to Marco. And then, once she figured the professor had enough of a show, Claire grabbed her breasts and positioned them around the base of Marco's shaft- they were so soft, so elastic and pulsed with each breath that the woman took!

"I... I want the reward, professor... Please, please give it to this good girl!~"

And with that, Claire went back to work with even greater fervor. Her mouth and tongue continued to pleasure the man's cock while her breasts pushed and slid up and down the thick length. It was both a boobjob and a blowjob, and what a heavenly combination that was... Already the air was thick with Claire's scent, her arousal, and if Marco could see, he would notice a thin but visible patch of her juices in a puddle right underneath her pussy. She wanted her master's cock so much that she probably would suffer from dehydration if she didn't get it!

Marco was not paying attention to the puddle of Claire's juices under her legs as he was about to give a hefty climax inside Claire's mouth. The cock was reaching critical pressure from Claire's oh-so-good blowjob and he simply couldn't hold it in anymore.

As his cockmilk rushed to the tip, it burst into Claire's mouth as she sucked it down her throat, flooding it with his seed. It was the semen that caused the most important chemical reaction to Claire's body and mind, making a chain reaction that would make her become not only addicted to his cock and him, but dependent on it. Also, the cum would prove to be nourishing, beautifying, and glamourizing, increasing Claire's appearance. It would be a small margin due to the lack of Marco's chemical in her body, but that would soon change. Now, no other man's cum would do. Claire's body would demand cum from Marco, and her mind would tell her that she needed to do whatever it took to get it.

Marco pumped his cum down Claire's throat, moaning out until there was no more...for now. "Ohh yes...such a good girl..." Marco sighed, being released from his sexual tension. "You swallowed so much of my cum, didn't you? You must be really hungry. I'll have to keep giving you more and more in the future. However, you will need to work for it, my dear."

Claire's eyes lit up in what looked to be childish glee once that thick semen splattered down her throat. So stringy, so hot and tasty! The young woman could hardly swallow it all, but she tried her hardest to get every last drop. She had never done this sort of thing before in her life, yet here she was doing it like a pro. As a single strand of cum slid down her chin Claire continued to drink from her master, the professor, with great earnest. Though it didn't help in the slightest, one of the woman's hands went straight for her wet folds and began to toy there while she kept drinking, kept sucking until she had sucked up all that the professor had to give her. The cum would indeed change her form to some degree, but that paled in comparison to what happened to her mind.

Without a doubt, Marco owned Claire now. She would be a good girl until her dying breath if it meant getting just a drop of the man's wonderful cum. To show the professor that she did a good job Claire detached herself from that thick, pulsating cock and licked her lips before opening her mouth wide. Past her slick tongue was no trace of cum- the young woman had swallowed everything that the professor oh-so-generously gave her!

"Haaaa... Th-thank you so much, professor... I want to- I live to please you... What kind of work can I do for you?" Claire purred, still horny and in need of something to set her loins on fire.

As Marco finally emptied himself into Claire's mouth, he grinned, having finally found his ideal test subject, his ideal pet...his ideal instrument to change the world...in his image.

"It's very special work, my dear." Marco said, cupping her chin and lifting her to his level. "You will be my servant, my perfect creation, and you will help me become ruler of the world! But first, I must help you...evolve. Come, my dear pet...it is time to prepare your body!"

With that, Marco took Claire to one of the rooms that was sealed off. This room was white and grey, having a black glass window that made seeing anything on the other side impossible. There was also a door that led elsewhere. Marco instructed Claire to sit in the metal clothed chair.

"From here, I'll make sure your body can handle anything the things I'll ask you to do. As my assistant, you must be ready for anything. Absolutely anything." Marco said, staring right through Claire's eyes as he smiled.

Had Claire been herself, had she been of a saner mind, she would have turned down the professor's rambling in an instant. But she was already too far gone to be thinking clearly. All that mattered now was pleasing the professor and getting more of that sweet, filling semen for that big, thick cock of his. And who knew- maybe in the future the professor would be kind and merciful enough to grab her, turn her around and bend her over the desk before shoving himself deep inside her eager, quivering folds! Oh just thinking about it was making Claire oh-so-eager and horny once again!

"E-evolve...? Haaa... Okay professor, whatever you say!" Claire replied. She sat into the metal-clothed chair without question and looked up to the professor with those misty doe eyes of hers. "I w-wanna be ready... for anything, professor!~"

Marco grinned, giddy as a school boy, as he secured her to the chair, taking physical liberties to ensure her "comfort". Once she was all set, Marco took a vial of clear liquid, putting it in a pressurized syringe. "You will sleep now. When you wake, you will be ready for your first step." he said, going to her and injecting it into her arm. Claire then began to feel tired, the desire to sleep being strong as the echoes of Dreamland called out to her.

Once she was asleep, Marco then retreated to the other doorway, which let to a room with computers, control devices, and vials of mysterious things. Once he had Claire's biological data, his experiment could truly begin.

(( Forgive me for keeping you waiting. Work has consumed my summer. ))

Indeed, Claire was as comfortable as she was at Marco's mercy. Secured to the chair, the young woman wasn't going anywhere; but it wasn't as if she had the mental aptitude or courage for that anymore. She was bound to the professor now- a willing, eager puppet. She cringed as the syringe cut into her arm and filled her veins with that foreign liquid, but soon she began to relax. She actually felt very, very tired, and at the professor's coos she soon fell asleep and slouched forward just a little.

Claire was ready for whatever Marco had to offer her.

Marco grinned happily as he was finally ready to let himself go on this now-willing test subject.

Robotic arms carrying syringes, needles, and other freakish devices descended on the blissfully-unaware Claire. They poked and jabbed her in various places, filling her with concoctions, nanobots, and organisms designed to change the natural make-up of a living thing. Marco had been perfecting this for years, the ability to change a person's body, to transform it, to evolve it.

He started with her insides, making kinky changes such as turning cum into fuel and a glamorization agent, while her breasts were being modified to give milk that acted as nourishment, energy, and a libido-booster. Next came her womb and vagina, which was completely removed of its ability to produce children, being modified into a pleasure toy with its own muscles and suction power, equivalent to that of mouth. The anus was made the same way. As for her cum, it would be an irresistible aphrodisiac to stimulate those in contact with it to have sex with her, and the effects increased with prolonged contact. Naturally, Marco was immune to the charms. The most important involved her brain. If she wasn't Marco's slave by now, she was by the time he finished modifying her brain and spinal cord. To Claire, Marco was her lover and she would do anything for him. Unlike the serum laced in the water, which was simply the bait on the hook, Marco completely changed her personality and perception of reality. She would be completely devoted to Marco, while having knowledge of certain fighting techniques that combined brute strength and athletic ability. She would also know what to wear, how to walk, and what to say to get the reaction she wanted. Her mannerisms and routines would be made to add even more appeal to her. She would be a sexy fighting powerhouse.

Now for the outside changes. Claire's body was completely modified, making her skin smooth and lustrous, having firm round curves in all the right places, her legs toned and sculpted to be perfectly sexy, her breasts round and bouncy but also firm. Her lips were pouty and supple, made permanently red with a special coating of chemical designed to turn anyone on. Her pheromones would work in a similar way. Her hair was a sweep of golden blonde locks while her eyes were adjusted to have a more hypnotic effect. Her mouth would be strong enough to suck a million cocks and still come back for more. On top of all of this, her body was given super strength, speed, and agility, while having tough-as-rubber skin. And that butt...was made to be big, round, curvy, smooth, and firm, and her hips, thighs, and core were adjusted to bring this out the most. Again, Marco would be immune to the mind-altering effects and charms.

When all was done, she looked like the most powerful bimbo on the face of the planet. No man...or even woman, would be able to resist her, and those that tried to fight her would deal with her fighting prowess, which only made her sexier(not to mention her scent would grow stronger in heat).

All of this was happening while Claire happily dreaming, herself being adored by men and women, to the point where they masturbate to her. Meanwhile Marco is waiting for her, giving his cock all for her, cumming in and on her while making her the happiest woman in the world. However, the dream ended as she was brought back to reality. Her new body was complete, and all that was left was to look in the mirror that was there. "You look perfectly beautiful, Claire!" Marco said as he stood next to her. "Look at an adore your new body!"

Back
Top Bottom