Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term Furry RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I'm looking for a long term or short term roleplay wit one of the plots below. Now I don't mind roleplaying here but I personally prefer Skype or Email (Which both of those are specifically for roleplaying) Or even Chatzy! I only do Paragraph form in third person. 18+ romance is preferred but not required, just say you're not into it. For most of the Roleplays I prefer gay romances but unless said otherwise, any gender is fine. So without further ado, here are my Roleplay Ideas!
There is a challenging time in the kingdom. You, as the prince(0r Princess) of the kingdom. With a recent incident you must travel across the kingdom. You must try and find the legendary warrior in the tales of your kingdom. But first, you have to get to the legendary forest where this warrior is rumored to live. This forest lays months of travel. As a prince, you must hire a guard to take you. This is where Maxwell(A black Panther) comes in. He is hired to take you there so you can finish your quest and save your kingdom from the attack... But a long trip is an easy way to get attached to someone.
You're off to a really nice college, but you didn't have any friends who were going to the same place. So Where does that leave you to live? Luckily you meet a nice sounding person online. You're nervous to meet your new roommate but the apartment sounds great so honestly what's the worse that can happen? (I have two possible characters for this, one's a boy and the others a girl. The boy is a Husky and the girl is a Coyote.)
Any Omega/Alpha themes are cool with me as well and can be added as an element to any of the above (Especially the apartment one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom