Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

Haruchai

As you wish.
Our tale takes place in the world of Arboria, a vast collection of continents inhabited by all manner of races and monsters.

Khorvaire is the primary continent on the World of Arboria. Khorvaire is found in Arboria's northern hemisphere. It is bounded by the Bitter Sea to the north, the Lhazaar Sea to the east, the Barren Sea to the west and the Thunder Sea to the south.

The landscape of Khorvaire varies greatly, from wastelands and forbidding mountains in the north to deserts and jungles in the south, with everything in between.

Khorvaire is a large continent with many nations and autonomous regions. The borders of many of these areas are disputed, despite having been determined in the Treaty of Thronehold. The major nations and regions of Khorvaire are: Aundair, Breland, Karrnath, Thrane, and Mournland(Formerly known as Cyre).

Many races make Khorvaire their home. The continent's largest cities are melting pots of many different species and cultures.

Sarlona is a continent to the East of Khorvaire. It is the cradle of human civilization as it was once the only continent featuring the presence of the human race.

Sarlona lies opposite Khorvaire and north of Argonnessen. It stretches from southern tropics to northern tundras and includes a number of inland lakes that are large enough to support navies and maritime trade. It has seas on all fronts, the Sea of Rage to the West, the White Sea to the North and the Barren Sea to the South-East. Sarlona is larger than Khorvaire, it's Northern apex in the Tashana Tundra measured down to it's Southern antapex in Adar is roughly over 3300 miles.

Most forms of geography can be found in Sarlona from the Tashana Tundra to the plains of Syrkarn to the mountains of Adar and to the desert of Riedra. The weather in Sarlona is more unpredictable and harsher than that of Khorvaire's with many storms of which most are focussed in Adar. Sarlona has frequent and unexplanable planar effects unlike any other continent in Arboria. It is frequently the host to extraplanar breaches, manifest zones and reality storms that effect the landscape and physics of the land.

The mysterious continent of Xen'drik is a massive landmass that exists south of the continent of Khorvaire, beyond Shargon's Teeth and Thunder Sea. It has recently begun to be explored by agents of the Four Nations in hopes of making profit from the relics found there amongst other natural resources.

Hidden within the wild and untamed land are the desolate ruins of the ancient Giant Civilization. After battling the Quori the Giant Civilization was destroyed by the Dragon population of Argonnessen when they attempted to use their highly advanced devices to put down a elven slave revolt.

Aerenal Elves trace their origins to Xen'drik in the long forgotten past.

Xen'drik is now a continent mostly inhabited by drow, and degenerate Giants. It is a wild and untamed place with fabulous eldritch machines along with unimaginable treasures. It is still largely unexplored.

A continent to the far east of Khorvaire and south of Sarlona. The continent of Argonnessen is almost totally unexplored by any race of Khorvaire due to the fact that it is inhabited primarily by Dragons. The continent went to war with Aerenal and destroyed the Giant civilization. Argonnessen occupies the southeastern part of the world. Off of Argonnessen lies the island of Seren. Argonnessen (and Seren) are for the most part off limits to the "lesser races". The continent and island are also inhabited by dragon-worshipping human barbarians. One race which does seem to inhabit the island are the Dragonborn.

The wars with the Giants and the Aerenal Elves and the Quori have reduced the numbers of Dragons drastically - to the point that a dragon has not been seen in the flesh for over three centuries. Those who have moved to explore the vast continent have never returned, leaving information about it very rare and often incomplete.

Aerenal is an island continent inhabited by elves that lies to the southeast of Khorvaire. After the fall of the giant civilization in Xen'Drik much of the elven race fled to Aerenal. Here they have established their own nation where a court of Undying rules over the living.

Straddling the Thunder Sea and the Dragonreach Sea, the island nation of Aerenal lies between the continents of Khorvaire and Argonnessen roughly at the equator of Arboria. Nearly the entire chain of islands is Jagd.

Aerenal is the ancient island kingdom of the Aereni elves, who take their name from Aeren, a mythical hero said to have freed the elves from the giants of Xen'drik. It is also home to the deathless Undying Court. Aerenal is ruled by both the Sibling Kings, a brother and sister pair that serves as the temporal authority of Aerenal who rule from Shae Cairdal, and the Undying Court, the religious leader of the elves, which resides in Shae Mordai, the City of the Dead. In addition to the Aereni elves, a small group of Tairnadal elves inhabits the northern steppes of Aerenal, though many have since migrated to Valenar. While the Aereni despise the creation of the undead, the deathless of Aerenal, unlike the undead, draw power from positive, rather than negative energy, and are generally good in nature. A manifest zone of Irian is thought to make the existence of The Undying Court possible. Aerenal is heavily forested, and many exotic plants grow there, such as the soarwood tree, whose wood is used to build airship hulls, and the necromatically charged Covadish plant.

----------​

Argus Iceshield was your typical dwarf in so many ways. Though tall for his kind, he was thick of limb, with legs like tree trunks and arms to match. Barrel-chested and broad-shouldered. He loved ale and dwarven stout, and he loved to eat. In so many ways he simply loved life. And women. This is what separated him from his more dour and taciturn brethren. Argus was somewhat outgoing, for a dwarf, and found that the sour attitude of his ilk did not land him much warmth in bed. So over the years, one hundred and fifty six to be exact so far, Argus found that he rather liked to be sociable.

With his well kept beard and onyx colored eyes, he was quite the catch. Well, for most women. As a dwarf he had stamina the likes of which exhausted most women, his cock like the hammers his kind wielded in the mountains; unrelenting and ceaseless, a piston driven by a libido to match his kind's love for gems. Of course, his amorous ways left him with few good matches in the lands of the dwarves. So he'd left his home in the Ironroot Mountains, in the eastern part of Khorvaire, and taken the Steamrail to Irontown. That was where he found himself now.

----------​

The little town was quite nice and quaint and Argus felt rather at home. The axe on his back and his steady plodding gait immediately pegged him as a dwarf, though his height, at four foot and nine inches, was rather rare. Finding the local tavern he was parched for a drink and a meal, not to mention a warm bed and maybe some company. That was the first night he'd seen her. The little halfling dancer, plump in all the right places, her hips rotating as if she possessed a gyroscope in her ass. It was almost hypnotizing. Argus had eaten his meal and went to bed. Alone.

She was there the next night, and then the next as well, and Argus watched her with silent want and growing lust. Of course he often fantasized about her, but he knew he'd likely break her in half. She was so tiny. Yet something kept him there in Irontown and he knew what it was.

Her.

Ransa was dancing when she noticed HIM. That tall Dwarf was here again. Tall Dwarf. That didn't seem right but he was tall. Ransa, herself was only 2'9" and he towered over her. He was sitting closer to her dancing area tonight. She had noticed that he liked it when she would do the belly dancer moves and wiggle her ass and hips. Tonight she had finally decided to pick him out of the crowd to focus on.

Ransa was dressed in swirling skirts that had high enough slits to show off her shapely legs. As she moved her hips and body, the sound of metallic circles and charms could be heard. Her long red hair was twirling around as she moved closer to the Dwarf.

Soon Ransa found herself by the Dwarfs side and let her scarf trail across his broad chest and let it fall as a favor. She danced her way up onto the table in front of him and gyrated to her hearts content, keeping eye contact with him. She knew he was generous with his tips, word of that had already spread among the staff, but she wasn't dancing for him because of that. She actually found him to be quite handsome. That rugged look tempered by a hearty laugh and, believe it or not, a sociable personality. Then she noticed his eyes . There was something about them that drew her to him.

Ransa's dance was over before she knew it and she sunk down low in a bow as she caught her breath. She stood up and motioned for the barkeep to send over her fruit juice to the Dwarf's table.

"Good even Sir. We are pretty full tonight. Would you mind if I sat at your table?"

Ransa tried to ignore the comments from the drunk men at a nearby table. Their comments were quite common and Ransa was more than used to them but tonight she was tired enough that it bothered her more than usual. Ransa stayed on the floor as she waited for the Dwarf's response because it also hid her from the drunks and it wouldn't be the first time she would have had to escape under the tables from taller races.

Argus sat with his roasted chicken, pulling the meat off the bone, when the tiny halfling dancer came out. Though he continued to eat it was much slower, his onyx eyed riveted to her lithe nubile body as she danced. There was a little surprise as she approached him, a scarf dragging across his chest and then given to him as a favor. Licking his lips there was no way to hide the desire in his eyes as she moved for him, and even seated he was taller than she was. He was so distracted he had forgot to give her any money before the dancing ended. There wasn't much time to think about it though, before the lovely little halfling approached and asked if she could sit with him.

Taken aback at first Argus hesitated, but for only a moment, before he smiled and stood, looming over her for a moment as he pulled out the other chair and gestured to it. "I would be honored to have you join me." he told her and if it seemed she had problems getting into the seat he would help her. Either way he soon sat back down and wiped his hands on his shirt before extending one to her. "The name's Argus." he told her, and then asked, "Would you like something to eat? to drink?" He knew that halflings had rather voracious appetites and he had to assume that this dancer was no different. Already he was looking at her and simply drinking her in. There was little in trying to hide it either.

Those dark eyes cut over to the other table, where the men were making their comments, and Argus' eyes narrowed. For the moment he decided to leave things alone, but he was on the edge of saying, or doing, something that would likely get him in a fight.

Ransa blushed as Argus stared at her but she didn't avert her eyes. "Nice to meet you Argus. You can call me Ransa. I have fruit juice coming , something I like after every performance, but I didn't order anything. I'm too late for Afternoon Tea and a little early for First Dinner." Ransa looked sad and downcast since she forgot to order something to munch on. Then her stomach gave her away and started to rumble a little bit at the smell of food coming from Argus plate.

She blushed again and with a quick step and turn of her body, managed to jump up on the chair looking a little lost since she still wasn't over the top of it. That was ok with her, or at least until the drink came it would be ok with her.

"Tell me Argus (she rolled the R in a delightful way) are you just travelling through? I've seen you come and watch me this week."

"Ransa? That's a very pretty name." Argus said, and retook his own seat, one bushy eyebrow rising. "I didn't know that halflings needed an excuse to eat, regardless of the time." he joked, and took the small bit of bread on its plate, broke it in half and then cut a generous chunk off the chicken breast and put that on the plate with the bread and slid it toward her. "I'd love to share a meal with you." he said simply, and he took a bite as he considered her uestion.

"I was just passing through until something here caught my eye." he said with a grin, paying an obvious compliment. He could see that she had a hard time seeing over the table and he started to invite her to sit on his lap, but the chance to ruin anything by being so forward stopped him. "I'm not going to be staying too much longer, but truth be told I am looking for a traveling companion. Things get awfully lonely and cold when you're by yourself at night." he said.

"Oh I agree. I don't like being alone. Too many things can happen to us small folk around here. Where are you headed?"

Ransa accepted the plate of food by getting squatting on her heels in the chair. At least she could see the table enough not to poke her hand into soup and such. She took a drink of her juice which had arrived and tilted her head back to let the cook refreshing liquid cool her down.

With a quick twirl and twist, Ransa put her hair up and secured it with a stiletto . Now that it was out of her way, she could eat and start to cool down. After a couple of minutes she gave a small belch and grinned as she reached for more food. "Thank you Argus. You have saved me from fainting from hunger and nobody likes to hire dancers who faint."

One of the men sitting at that annoying table heard Ransa's comments and made a suggestion that had her turning her head towards him. "Sir! I am choosy on who I decide to sit and dine with and as for you implications on what YOU think could transpire I can assure you that you are a) not enough of a gentle man and b) probably wouldn't have the right equipment and c) even if you DID have the right equipment I'm not sure you would know how to use it." She paused while the man stuttered and got redder in the face and then continue. "I'm sorry if I offended you but I am just going off what your companion there told me about you last night. If he lied, then talk to him about it."

Then Ransa took her plate of food and slid off the chair so they couldn't see her as easily. She put her food on the chair using it as a table and pulled it closer to Argus. She put her fingers up to her lips as she settled closer to his legs, feeling protected by him.

Argus chuckled in amusement as she said hed saved her from fainitng and took another bite of the chicken. His axe, armor and helm were in his room, and he was dressed in simple leather britches and sturdy boots, a leather jerkin covered his chest but left his arms bare and a long bladed hunting knife, perhaps a short sword for one such as Ransa, hung at his hip. "We certainly don't want you to faint." he said good-naturedly, and then listened as Ransa gave the man making comments a what for. Moving closer to him he was in a better position to see how small she was, and how well-built. He looked up though as a shadow fell over him, the human from the other table, red-faced, having come over to try and prove how much of a man he was.

"Say that to my face now you little halfling tart. I should make you gargle my balls." the man growled.

"Pull them out, bug man, and let's see what you got." Argus said with a growl, standing from his seat. He was, of course, much shorter than the man, but even wider, his broad shoulders at the level of the man's belt.

The human seemed taken aback and opened his mouth to say something when Argus' hand snapped out, catching him between the legs and squeezing. Muscles bunched in the forearms of the dwarf and those dark eyes glittered as the man gave out a squeak and clutched at the edge of the table. "I suggest you apologize before I decide to geld you and leave you bleeding here in this tavern. That would certainly be a story to tell your friends, since having children afterward would be nigh impossible." Argus said, voice like gravel.

"sorry! I'm sorry!" the man managed to say through gritted teeth, and before he let go Argus looked over to the dancer to see if he should let go.

Ransa might have let the tall human go but he had pissed her AND interrupted her snack. She almost gave in because it was awesome to see Argus come to her defense but she didn't feel THAT charitable

"I don't know. Is he sorry for calling me names? Is he sorry for interrupting you? Is he sorry he got caught? it seems a bit unclear to me."

Argus turned back to the human male, his head cocked to the side. "She brings up a good point. Just what is it you're sorry about?" he asked, giving the man's balls a little twist.

"All of it. All of it!" he squealed through gritted teeth. One of his friends started to get up, and Argus shot the man a glare, scowling, and the man sat back down.

"Next time she has a problem with you, I'm turning you into a eunuch. Got it? You know how us dwarves like jewels and I'll keep yours as a souvenir." he growled and let the man go.

The human just nodded, dropping to his knees, sweat pouring down his forehead, cheeks flushed. Without another word he managed to creep back over to his own table, and Argus didn't take a seat until the man's ass was planted back in the chair. Finally Argus retook his seat and as he did one of the busty serving girls came by, smiling brightly at Ransa as she bent to speak softly to Argus.

"Yer meal is on th'ouse sir. All th'girls 'ere be 'avin' prolems wit' those men, an' ye might 'ave spared us a couple days o' peace." she said, her eyes bright as she spoke.

Argus smiled. "Sounds fine by me, and you just let me know if they bother you again." he said. As the serving woman left he looked down at Ransa with a smile. "You had asked me where I was going before we were interrupted. I don't have a particular place in mind, but I'm exploring, heading west I think."

Ransa just looked at Argus with a bemused smile on her face. "Thank you very much Argus. That meant a lot to me. You move pretty quick."

Ransa still stayed where she was but now she leaned against the table leg and looked up at Argus. "You're not sure where you are headed yet? You travelling alone or with a group?"

Ransa knew that after this incident her time here in this town was coming to an end. She didn't stay in one place long and had already thought about leaving but didn't like the prospect of travelling by herself. She would have hooked up with a caravan but none had come into town lately. Could she travel with Argus? She didn't know much about him but he had already defended her and she thought he liked her. She knew he liked her dancing at least.

"You're very welcome." Argus replied and gave the little halfling woman a smile. When she asked whether he was alone or with a group he quickly replied. "Oh, I'm by myself. Part of the reason I am looking for a traveling companion. After this little incident I think I'll be having to move on pretty soon." he said, glancing over at the table of men who by now were starting to break up.

Argus sliced off a nice chunk of chicken and popped it in his mouth, followed by a bite of the fresh bread. Washing it down a drink of the dwarven stout he'd ordered, Argus made the dancer a bit of a proposition. "How about you travel with me, and I can keep you safe. It would be nice to have the company, and safer than you traveling alone." Argus looked and sounded hopeful.

Ransa smiled and stepped closer to Argus which mean she stepped between his legs since she was standing and he was still sitting. "I was going to ask if I could join your travelling group. You wouldn't mind having me tag along with you? I can be a pain sometimes.

Ransa leaned into Argus so she could look up at him. I think I would like to travel with you. You're different and nobody has volunteered to protect me before. Do you have a place in town? We could go to my room to discuss things in more detail. Dinner should be coming soon but they are used to me having it in my room.

As she leaned against his leg Argus just smiled at her. "I'd love for you to join me. I do have a room here at the inn, though we could go to yours if you like." Argus answered, and despite himself he felt a familiar throb of lust between his legs. He'd been halfway pining over this woman for the last few days and now she was inviting him to her room? The thick dwarf was still a bit worried about the logistics of things if he had a chance to bed the halfling woman, but who knows? maybe she was into it.

"I suppose we should save room for dinner if we're going to go and talk. Though you didn't eat too much of your chicken. Bring it along if you like." he said, and would move to stand. Looming over her he felt protective of her already, and she barely came up to his belt, her face at just the right height to... Argus pushed those thoughts out of his mind and would let Ransa lead the way.

Ransa nodded in agreement. I must admit that I wanted to go to mine because there is food in my cupboard to tide me over until dinner. Do you like spice cake? I have some of that too.

Ransa had a big smile on her face as she brought her plate of chicken that Argus had shared with her. There was something special about that plate of food. He had torn off the food from his own plate and shared. Gone with less so she could have more. That made her warm and fuzzy inside. Warm and fuzzy wasn't only caused by that though. She also remember how large, a virtual giant, he seemed when he stood on the chair to defend her. His broad shoulders and wonderful hair. She blinked as she walked up the stairs to her room and wondered if his hair was all over his body. Being a halfling she didn't have a problem with hair. Some of her favorite relatives had more hair than brains even.

Soon Ransa was at her room. The door was sized for a human or taller but the inn keeper had installed a smaller door for the "little folk". It was one reason she liked this place. Sure it was good business but it was also considerate. " Would you care to open up my door? I've got my hands full. The key is ummm it is tucked into my top."

She was adorable and quite precocious from Argus could tell and he chuckled and nodded. "I do like spice cake. I like all kinds of cake. I have quite the sweet tooth you could say." he admitted, and followed her as they went to her room. He'd been done with his meal but Ransa carried the plate with what he'd given her like it was a treasured thing. That actually made him rather happy.

It was somewhat amusing when they reached her door and he saw the extra door built into the larger one, and then as she explained where the key was at Argus looked down at her with a grin. "This isn't just some ploy to get my hand down your shirt is it?" he asked good-naturedly, and gave her a wink, though his large hand did slip into her shirt. The dwarf didn't linger but his large thick fingers did slide over the front of her breast, the pad of his index finger rubbing her soft nipple as he pulled out the key, a little grin on his face. Using the key he unlocked the door and opened it for her, ushering her into her room and following behind, shutting the door as he entered.

"Nice room." he commented and looked around for a place to sit.

Ransa's room was sized for a human which she hadn't minded because it gave her plenty of room in the bed. She could do so much on that bed! The other reason she didn't mind was that the wardrobe had plenty of drawers in it for her things. There was also a smaller sized cloak rack in case the smaller people wanted to hang things up.

Ransa giggled when Argus asked her if it was to get his hand down her shirt. "Perhaps a little bit but not entirely. She gasped when she felt Argus fingers graze over her nipples which immediately went hard and blushed but didn't admonish him. She liked it and wouldn't be two faced and say she didn't.

"Oh. A sweet tooth huh? Well kind sir, have a seat and let me share some of my sweets with you. Do you mind if I change out of this outfit first though? I don't have another performance tonight.

Ransa went behind her changing screen and soon sounds of the musical coins and bells were heard as she took them off. There was just enough light coming into the room to let Argus clearly see her silhouette as she peeled off layer after layer of her clothes. Once done with that he could also see that she rubbed her breasts as they swung free and could hear a soft sigh of relief. Soon after that her naked shapely butt was seen peaking out from one corner of the divided as she tried to take off a boot. When it came off she had lost a little bit of balance and by the time she had recovered she didn't realize she had given Argus a glimpse of her tight buns.

"Oops. I forgot to grab something to change into. Do me a favor and toss me something to wear from the lower drawers in the cabinet?

Argus was once more amused by the antics of the halfling, and he sat as she indicated and had no compunction about watching her change, her silhouette quite nice and her tight little ass peeking out from behind the curtain. When she asked for him to toss her something from the drawer he got up and opened it, seeing several items, and randomly picking one he moved to the curtain and held it around the corner, knowing if he draped it over the top she probably couldn't reach it. "Here you go Ransa, I hope that's alright." he said and would wait until she took it from his hand before sitting back down on the edge of the bed.

Ransa caught the outfit and smiled as she felt the material. It was a form fitting gown that showed off her 34C breasts to their best advantage. She was proud of her breasts. They were a little big compared to the rest of her body but they had served her well and got her more tips than others sometimes.

Ransa wiggled into the outfit and twisted this way and that to make sure that it had settled right. Like most of her dresses, it was slit up high on each side to give her room to dance, run, or whatever she needed mobility for. This outfit was also tight enough that she didn't like to wear under garments since they spoiled the lines. Dancers were picky about things like that.

Ransa finally stepped out from behind the divider and smiled at Argus. ~Damn he was handsome!~ she thought to herself. Ransa kept her special treats in a locked box under the bed so she knelt down in front of Argus and slowly bent over. Right before her mouth and head was going to bump his crotch area she took a step back and pulled out her special box. Ransa had paid some gnome friends a lot of coinage to get this box. It had many tumblers and hidden latches that had to all fall in place. She moved the box so that Argus couldn't see her code as she dialed it in but the locking mechanisms could be heard doing their thing. After five of them seemed to turn, an audible click was heard and Ransa finally opened up the chest. As soon as she did, a sweet smell of honey and poppy seed filled the air. Up until that time there wasn't any smell coming from the box.

Ransa cut both of them a slice of the cake and then sealed up the box again. She carefully walked around the box to hand Argus his slice. It was clear that this was a special treat that she didn't share with everybody. In a hushed and low voice she smiled up at him through her thick lashes and simple said, "A sweet treat for my protector."

Watching as the gorgeous little halfling came from behind the curtain, Argus was struck by how beautiful she truly was and there was a sharp intake of breath as she bent over in front of him, his gaze traveling down the front of her dress, her two ripe breasts showing quite a bit of cleavage, and the dwarf exhaled slowly, steadying himself as his mind went down several various paths and he felt that familiar throbbing between his legs.

"Thank you very much." he told her politely as she gave him the piece of cake, and in a quiter tone he said slyly, "I bet there's something else sweet that you have that I'd like to eat." he told her with a wink, a few crumbs in his beard. "this is quite delicious." he told her, enjoying the cake.

Ransa blushed at Argus words. Her little dirty mind automatically went to her personal little box and not the special treat box that she had just opened and closed. That thought made her moist between her legs and now she wondered on the decision not to wear under clothes.

"I bet you say that to all the girls. I remember being warned about tall handsome men with broad chests."

Ransa giggled as she noticed the crumbs in Argus beard and she nimbly climbed up on the bed to sit next to him. "You missed a few crumbs. Wouldn't want any mice come crawling up you to nibble on it in the middle of the night."

Ransa reached up and picked out the crumbs and fed them to Argus. This let her breasts rub against his arm and part of his chest. Finally she got tired of holding herself so stiff so she just laid her head against him while she fed him.

If Argus blushed at her words it was hard to tell, the darker ruddy complexion and red hair of the dwarf fighter hiding such things well. There was no way to mistake the look in his eyes though as she fed him the crumbs, his lips catching softly on her fingers and as she leaned into him there was a definite hitch for a moment in his breath and Ransa would feel one powerful arm slip about her small waist and pull her a bit closer. Turning to look at her more fully Argus said, "So aren't we supposed to discuss getting out of here? Irontown is a nice enough place but not too big. I want to marvel at some of the larger cities. It would be nicer with you at my side." he said, her soft breasts smushed into him just a little.

Ransa smiled as she felt his arm around pull her a bit closer. It felt good...natural. That thought surprised her for a bit. Oh she and her girlfriends had always wondered about Dwarves. It was hard not to for they were considered "small" too. Argus must have been the exception and she loved that.

"Hmmm? Oh yeah we should talk. This is comfy though. Can we talk like this for a bit? Like it would be interesting to visit larger cities. Have you been to many? Tell me a bit about you Argus. Since we are going to be traveling together I want to know more about you.'

With a shake of his head Argus pulled Ransa fully onto his lap and patted her bottom as he answered her. "I'm from the east, the Ironroot Mountains, and came down from Krona Peak on the Steamrail. I haven't been out of the mountains for long, but hope to explore Khorvaire and see what wonders lie outside of the Dwarven Lands." he told her, being truthful. "Seeing the cities and all that the land has to offer will be a new experience for me. I'd rather not experience it alone, and if you agree to come with me, I think it will be a lot of fun. How about you? Surely you're not from Irontown, are you?" he asked her.

Ransa shook her head as she put her hands on Argus chest. No I'm not from here. I travel quite a bit as do most dancers. Being by myself though I haven't been to the big cities much. One time I was with a caravan so that was safe but it's not normally safe for a small woman like me to be by herself in a large city. I would like to travel with you but that does pose some problems that we need to address. Do you snore? I don't think I snore but then I'm asleep so how would I know? Perhaps you don't know either since you'd be asleep. I think we need to sleep together first to find out if we wake up each other with snoring. I need my beauty sleep you know. Also...what do you wear to bed? I don't usually wear anything. Would that be a problem?

The tiny dancer sure like to talk, but Argus indulged her and proved to be a good listener. "That's why I offered you my protection. Peop,e travel all the time, and though caravans can be safe, they're subject to attack for the goods. rarely does one cross a lone dwarf on the road. We usually don't carry much with us, and we're known as fierce warriors." Argus said with a bit of pride. Her other questions brought a thoughtful look. "I don't think I snore, and that's never been something that I've heard anyone complain about. I usually sleep naked as well, though out on the road I'm not afforded that. I have a simple pair of shorts for that. But if you're asking me to sleep nude with you, just to see if we wake each other up?... I think if we're both nude that not much sleeping will get done." he told her with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom