Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventurers harem (Revnarh & wiki234)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Gale, a fox spirit, was very lonely the last few decades, but now that someone visited her shrine nearly every day made her happy. She watched the adventurer for a while before she showed herself to talk with her. The shrine was old and looked like it saw better days in the past, but it was still a beautiful shrine and Gale's home. She liked living there, especially now that she made a friend after such a long while of being alone. Gale was 5'7 tall, had a slim body, orange-red fur, six tails which she could hide by turning them into a single one, 36DD breasts, bright yellow-green eyes and a heart-shaped ass. She only wore robes as the maiden of her shrine. Gale didn't like to wear any undergarments and walked around barefooted.

It had been a while since it was another adventure back to an old small city that she had been to a few times. It was always the closest and easiest to get basic supplies whenever she had run low on them so if it worked for her then she would always count on it. The young girl mineme was a lone adventurer, short 5"5 height with real hair and black armor. Equally she had a childlike temper that could be shown at times but otherwise calm and always thinking. As always though with her first visit back when she saw a shrine, mineme would visit again now like she always did turning away from the market and out from the city into the forest and toward the path of the shrine.

It was a while ago since anybody visited the shrine. Gale wondered when Mineme would come back. Keeping the shrine clean was a lot of work, not to forget all the other chores she had, but she still felt lonely and had nothing else to do. Seeing the young adventurer caused her to smile welcomingly. "Hello, nice to see you again my friend. You're welcome to stay as long as you want." There was an offer for adventurers and travelers who could sleep in one of the many rooms. That way they didn't have to spend money for a night or two at the inn. A little bit help with her chores, news from around the world and company was all the payment she wanted, especially someone who stayed by her side for a while. The guests of the old shrine got a place to sleep as well as a free meal while Gale wasn't lonely for a few hours. A win-win sitiation for everyone. But lately nobody came to visit her for some reason except Mineme.

She sighed then yawned, stretching her arms as she saw a path through and walked down to see a a square shape that she knew being one of the shrine lamps. Walking closer she turned a corner to see the side of the large building as she turned again and finally saw gale. " I always stay a little while you already know.." She said with a smirk as she crossed her arms then with a smile. She walked a bit closer then turned to see the rest of the shrine around her, " I'll help whenever you need me.." Mineme nodded and leaned against the other girl a bit putting an arm around her and looking at the background in front of them.

Gale wrapped an arm around her adventuring friend and held Mineme close to her in a friendly half-hug. She liked close physical contact with others since she rarely got any at all. "I know, Mine...do you you want to eat something or relax in a hot bath first?" The shrine was known for the rejuvenating, refreshing and healing effects of its hot springs. "By the way, is a vegetarian soup and bread ok or should we go hunting to add some meat to the dinner?" There were a lot of different vegetables growing in the shrines garden while pheasants, rabbits and other animals lived in the near forest. Gale even went fishing from time to time to get some fish from the nearest river.

"Sure I could eat..." She let go and yawned with her arms stretched, " I really wanna stop for now and get out of this thing...." Slowly she looked up at the sky being it was already late afternoon, " well whatever, but I guess I don't wanna do something hard right now, so we could go for some soup..." She nodded with a small smile as she slowly slipped off her clawed gloves showing a slightly tanned white hand. " so anything new here?" She asked turning to walk and sit down at a bench. She would wait to see when she wanted her to follow inside and maybe help with the food.

Gale looked at her friend with a smile warm smile on her soft lips and followed her to the bench to sit down on it beside her. "Nothing new, it's the same old song of maintaining the shrine and keeping everything clean. You're the first one who payed me a visit in a long while. Not even the usual people to pray are comming anymore. I really think about leaving this place, but I don't know where I should go on my own...anyway, enough about me. What about you?" Preparing dinner could wait, making a soup out of vegetables didn't take long thanks to her sharp claws and fox fire. The show-like cooking used to be very popular with the visitors who came to stay for a few nights. Gale wanted to stay close to Mineme and talk a little bit longer with her.

She leaned back with another stretch as she looked up at the moon and the darker skies now, happy a boy she could relax at a place like this now. She glanced back over to the other girl, " nothing much, found a cool underground cave I explored, crystals and even these cool weird glowing mushrooms though I think their starting to die off cause the color is getting away from them, once I find a more than permanent place to stay in thinking of making a small garden with these, they really are beautiful..." Slowly she pulled up a small brown bag to her lap and slowly opened it, going through a pocket "and also of course these..." she pulled a small bunch of colored crystals and placed the bag down. " went through archikon city and explored....then...ended up here..." Mineme sighed closing her eyes for a moment. "Have you ever wanted to adventure and explore more though?"

Gale listened to her friends words with a mixed look of excitement and curiousity in her eyes. She imagined the described places and things with a longing sensation to see them in front of her. The crystals looked beautiful and a garden full of glowing mushrooms sounded amazing. "Yes...I always wanted to go on an adventure and explore the world...but there wasn't a group of aadventurers who needed my help on their travels and somebody had to look after the shrine..." What Gale said sounded like a weak excuse as if she was a little bit afraid of leaving the place where she was born and grew up. "I'll prepare dinner for us and then we can go to bed after bathing in the hot springs." The lonely kitsune stood up with a sigh and went to the kitchen where she started preparing a soup with carrots, potatoes, peas and other vegetables.

"Hmmm..." She said watching her go as she stood up with another stretch and a yawn. Adventuring was really more tiring to her than anything she ever did beside fighting. She turned walking through the path outside around the are of the shrine until she saw a door, opening it to see that it was a large main room of course being in the middle of the shrine. Slowly she slid it open, turning on the lights and seeing a much decorated and clean interior as the young girl walked in and sat down on the ground slowly leaning over to take off her armor accept leaving her breastplate, boots, and the lower part of the armor as everything on her arms, legs, and shoulders were laid on the ground in a pile. Glowing slightly tanned skin being hit by the cool air from outside. She would decide to lay down and wait for a bit resting as much as she could before gale would find her.

It took some time, but Gale finished cooking the soup and setting the table before she went to find Mineme. There was even some fresh baked bread and a fruit salad as dessert. Gale wanted to tell Mineme that dinner was ready, but she stopped as soon as she entered the room silently and stared at her friends bare skin instead. Kitsune were known to be able to change their shape, but they couldn't get a tan thanks to their fur. Gale could have stood there and look at Mineme for the rest of the day, but then the soup and bread would get cold. "Dinner is ready." She turned quickly around with a soft blush on her cheeks and walked towards the dining room. Gale filled two bowls with the hot soup, one for Mineme and another for herself before she broke the bread in two equally sized pieces.

Soon she stood up with a sigh and yawn as she stretched her arms finally seeing she could wear none of the armor on her arms and legs. Turning to the voice mineme turned and started to follow behind her as she sat down across from her and looked over at the food, " if you were adventuring with me then you could do all this cooking and I could show you some that would be cool..." mineme mused but also seemed to indirectly ask again if she really wanted to go if she wanted to. " how about three days here and after that then we could go out for your first adventure....I know this place is what made you but you can't grow without experiencing something new..." trying to get her to agree completely to going with her. " well thanks a lot for this..." mineme smiled and slowly stared to eat.

Gale nibbled on the bread after dipping it into the hot soup and listened to Mineme's words while they were enjoying their meal together. "Can I really travel with you? I always wanted to explore the world, but was too scared to leave my home alone..." She looked forward to traveling around with her friend and going on adventures. "Ok, I'll cook for us and you'll teach me everything you know!" Gale was so excited that her tails began to sway back and forth. She finished eating the soup and then began to clean up the dishes in a nearby small river. "Ok, time for a relaxing bath in the hot springs!" There was a big mixed bath behind the shrine where both men and women could relieve some stress after a long day of working hard or walking a long way from afar.

"Hmph....deal then..." she said with a smile as she gave a yawn after eating the food, being happy about eating after a long while finally and for free as well. Slowly she followed behind to the river deciding to explore and even betting she wanted her to follow. "Jeez I really hope there's no one there, I feel weird even being without arm right now but if people go there to thats even worse...." she didn't mind if it was just two of them but even still maybe she was even feeling awkward with being naked in front of her.

"There's nobody here besides us and we're both girls so it should be ok for us to bath together. But if you want, then I can leave you..." The lonely kitsune hoped that she could wash her friends back and spend some more relaxing time together with her before they went on an adventure. Gale never saw how Mineme looked naked and got curious how her future travel companion would look like without any clothes on her tanned skin. "There's a barrier that I can activate to keep others from peeping, if you want." It was an ancient spell made out of hidden runes that were carved into stones and sealed away from anybody who wanted to destroy them. Only the shrine maiden knew where they were and how to use them.

"Oh! I didn't mean it like that, I mean it sucks to be alone and it would be weird that i just came, said hi, then ignored you like that...." she replied looking around and sitting down next to her leaning back a bit. " ill just be keeping a towel and my sword then when we get there....come on you slowpoke. And i wanna see it in its natural state you know?" She stood up and held her hand out with a smile waiting for her to finish.

Gale was glad to hear that she wouldn't be left alone all of a sudden by her friend and wanted to hurry activating the barrier only to decide to leave it in its natural state despite the fact that it was invisible. She led Mineme to the changing room in front of the hot spring where she handed her a towel that was big enough to cover her completely from the neck to her ankles like a robe. "Um...is it ok..." Gale didn't know how she should say it and just blurted her next words out. "I'd like to wash your back!" A soft blush appeared on her cheeks and she turned her head away. "O-only if you want, of course..." She never touched the body of another woman and wondered how it felt to get washed by somebody else than herself. Gale took her clothes of quickly without turning around since they were both women and waited for Mineme to undress too before she entered the hot water.

She followed behind taking the towel and covering herself with it after she was done inside, stepping out and looking around the place, " man it is beautiful...." saying that softly as she stepped closer to the pool meeting gale already there. Taking off her towel she revealed her bare body though of course put her arms up a bit to cover her chest. Sure they were alone and both girls but that didn't mean she was embarrassed of showing everything to another person at least yet even if she knew gale.

" maybe after we get used to the water....I wouldn't mind..." with that she walked past her slowly getting in, " man it's so hot!! I never think it would hotter than I would expected..." as she was breathing heavily from the fog but slowly and finally settled in completely removing her hands from her chest and letting them fall to her sides. " This is nice...."

One of the many mountains close to the shrine was a volcany, but it wasn't active any longer. Now it caused hot springs to appear near it instead of spewing lava. Gale entered the hot water slowly after Mineme and smiled when she saw her friend relax a few minutes later. She moved closer to the adventurer and leaned against her side. "Yeah, this is nice...I could create a hot bath later during our adventures if you want." That way they wouldn't have to find an inn in order to clean themselves and relax after a tough day. Gales tails moved slowly around in the water and wrapped around Mineme's legs gently like a hug. "Is it ok for me to wash you?" This time her question could mean more than just washing Mineme's back.

I already told you the answer..." she said with a sigh, leaning back a bit more and putting her arms on either side of her on top of the rocks. " it would better to have hands not trying to grab and kill me..." she teased noticing the tail. " I would really wanna do this more after being out for so long...." complaining a bit then going back to relaxing.

Gale let a whispered "...oh, sorry" out and withdrew her tails before she sank into the hot water up to her nose. She didn't want to be too forward and let her friend relax. At least they would be traveling around sooner or later. Gale wondered when Mineme got used to the water and thought about adjusting the temperature with a spell by creating some cold wind, but then again just sitting there and enjoying the sight of the starry night sky above them was nice too.

"So you wouldnt wash my back?" She asked with a pout. "Gale whatever I say to you i don't mean the bad part of it...earlier you asked me and i said yes and you asked me again and i said you should know the answer...." mineme ran a hand through gales hair leaning her head against her shoulder. "Gale....im alone without you, you know. I miss you more than you do me....probably...." she said eith a shrug not sure about the last part at least to her.

Gale raised her body out of the hot water a little bit in order to look Mineme better in the eyes instead of looking up to her while hidding in the natural bath. "I still want to wash your body for you!" Tears began to fall down her cheeks while a smile appeared on her soft lips when she heard her friends words. "Yes...I miss you too...I know how it feels to be alone. I want to stay by your side no matter what happens, after all." She gently placed her head on top of Mineme's and stood in that position for a moment while she enjoyed being so close to the adventurer.

" well are you gonna or not?" She said with a stretch as she stood up and turned around to show her back so she could wash it then. " you should hurry then chase it might be cold when we go back...." she leaned on her arms looking around in front of her as she waited, again like always it would be a bit of a busy day though it was good it wasn't a traveling day for her.

Gale looked at Mineme's exposed back for a few seconds, then grabbed a sponge and began to slowly wash it for her. She added a little massage to increase the relaxing sensation of the naturally hot water. "How does it feel?" Gale didn't want to make this an uncomfortable experience for her friend. She hoped that they would be able to repeat this in the future when they were on their adventure. Her hands moved slowly lower only to stop before they could get near the surface of the water. "Please turn around so I can wash your front too..."

Back
Top Bottom