Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sanguinary Prophecy -:-Haru|Verikatt-:- [NSFW]

Haruchai

As you wish.
Faerun, a land made home by a multitude of races and monsters. The elves and dwarves are some of the oldest of the humanoid races, and in constant conflict with the orcs and goblins. Humans are one of the younger races, but despite this they have risen to be quite prominent, showing promise with their ingenuity and natural ability to adapt. The gnomes are technical geniuses, and though some have ties to magic, that is rare in their kind and they dabble in building machinery, combining magic and technology into strange devices. Still, out of all the various races, dragons are typically regarded to be the most ancient and powerful. Alas, their numbers have dwindled, hunted to the brink of extinction as uses for nearly all parts of their bodies were discovered. Despite their power, many have been killed and more still simply disappeared. Though where they have gone is anyone's guess.

There are some that have decided to also adapt, to live among the other races while keeping their true natures secret. One such being is Camus'quynn Aerwynnd. A silver dragon several centuries in age, Camus has taken to living among the other races. Going by that shortened version of his name, Camus is easily able to pass himself off as an adventuring knight, allowing himself to travel freely over the lands. His human guise reflects his draconic nature in many ways, though such armors are all the rage. Often seen as a paladin or noble knight, Camus takes pleasure in doing good and helping others, though still tries to maintain a low profile.

Having traveled south from the Spine of the World mountains, Camus has came to find himself on the Sword Coast, his lair left behind and guarded closely with deadly traps and faithful servants. Quite sure that it is safe, the knight has come to Neverwinter, seeking adventure. Where he might find it he wasn't sure, but his cover was paramount. Now he sat in the "Ogre's Den Pub", nursing a pint of stout and puffing on a pipe, his silver helm set to the side, raven colored hair swept back over his scalp as ice blue eyes looked over the assembling crowd. It was about midday and business was picking up.

RE: Sanguinary Prophecy -:-Haru|Solai-:-

Edit: (Wait! It did actually send! Oh, thank the gods! x3 Almost died there.)

It was a rowdy night in the tavern/inn, the bard & band playing away along cheers, hoots and hollars. Yet, when the door swung open next, silence hit the floor almost as loudly as her footfalls did. Not a mouth moved, not a mug was lifted to an owner's lips, only the band still played, even though a few notes croaked out horribly wrong. The bartender, too, stopped his eternal rub-down of the bar, and his visage tensed.

The newcomer was dressed in simply jet-black leather armor, use only to protect vital areas; strapped over a much thinner, but still supple, skin-tight leather under-armor.She was gorgeous, to be sure, an hourglass frame that filtered down from a haughty, exotic-tinged face, with vibrantly purple eyes; the hue of faerie-fire. From her head to her mid-back flowed a stark-white waterfall of hair, complimenting the abyss-black armor. Yet, her eyes and hair only further complemented her skin tone; a bright, startling red. To such smooth, almost elvish skin, it was a massive surprise. Further more--and which caught many by surprise-- was a three-feet-long, sinewous, spade-tipped tail flitting about from a perfectly-sized hole in the armor. Of course, that only attracted attention to the perfectly heart-shaped ba-donk-adonk that adorned her rear. However firm, and smackably-average, the ones in front wouldn't be missing much either, with those handhold hips, toned--even through the armor, it could be seen she was incredibly fit-- stomach, and a decent, curvy C-cup chest.

Not a single eye dared to stray below her chin, though, despite a few flitting to the almost adorably small dagger anointed on her right hip. It was the only weapon seen, but the only one she needed.

Abruptly, the beauty tipped her head, and cracked a flashing smile; the tavern roared back to life instantly, as if the A-Okay signal flare had been shot right between their eyes. With a smooth, luxurious walk to the bar--of which none of the patrons tried to snatch a grope, despite chatting, joking, and asking the girl the news almost commonly--she seemed eternally at ease. Taking to a stool--of which she straddled almost erotically to mount-- she flashed the bartender another grin, and out of nowhere, a golden coin flipped up, onto the counter. Clearly deft of hand, and able to pay far more than was needed for the entire menu, the bartender was quick to bring her a mug of ale, and a matching plate of roast. Just who was this exotic, yet attention-demanding beauty?

Camus watched the entrance of the woman, his face somewhat passive as his silver orbs observed the way the woman walked, the certain sort of predatory grace and fluidity of movement, like all of her joints were part of a well-oiled machine, and Camus immediately was drawn to her. The vermillion skin of the female was certainly unique and there was no ignoring the sway of her hips and the pert behind as she seemed to lower herself onto the barstool with a certain pinache. Camus suddenly wished he was that barstool, and for the first time in ages he found himself almost blushing. ragons didn't tend to wear emotions on their sleeves, save for things like arrogance and majesty. However, he was quickly finding that this newish form held a manner of emotion, a range of feeling, that made it much harder to hide his thoughts.

The smoke from his pipe came out of his nose in twin contrails as he exhaled and the tavern seemed to resume activity after the pause. Camus had refrained from eating so far and yet as the plate of roasted meat was slid to the woman, garnished with some sort of gravy and vegetables, Camus couldn't hide the grumble from his stomach. Placing his pipe back in his mouth he stood, grabbed his helm and the pint he'd been nursing, and sauntered to the bar. Though not as fluid as the woman, mostly due to this form he was in, there was definitely a sense and aura of power and confidence that surrounded the man, his silver armor gleaming in the torchlight of the tavern. Without waiting for an invitation Camus set the helm on the bar and took the seat next to the woman. To any that observed this it was obvious that the man was a warrior born. Though not the largest of men, Camus was tall, an inch or so over six feet in height, and it was apparent he was well built. Athletic and well proportioned, the man's brunette hair seemed a bit wild, hanging a bit into his eyes, those silver spheres filled with a wisdom most men his apparent age did not possess. His face was clean shaven and despite the armor - which made nary a sound as he moved and even sat - he appeared unarmed.

It would have been normal for Camus to dispense with the armor before entering the tavern, and he had a way to do so, the enchanted suit easily put away. But his unfamiliarity with human customs and etiquette left him woefully inept at seeing such strangeness for what it was, and he was the only one in the entire place that wore such. As it was, he should have been burning up in the armor, a normal human would find it uncomfortable to wear something like that for long, but of course Camus wasn't human and had not yet caught the oddity of it all.

Smiling at the woman Camus addressed her. His voice carried with it a certain allure in its baritone and yet dulcet tone, smooth and silky. "I see that the lady already has a drink, but such an exotic beauty should not stoop to drinking such swill. Bartender, a bottle of your finest wine please." Camus said, and the man moved quickly to comply. Rarely did they sell the higher end spirits, but Neverwinter was not a cheap dive city, and they did carry several nice bottle of elven firewine, Feywine as they called it. Once the bottle was brought and opened, Camus himself poured a glass of it for the woman, the dark red liquid only a few shades off the color of her skin.

"This drink seems much more fitting, don't you think?" he asked, pouring himself a glass as well.

(Well, I hope I didn't get in too far over my head.)

The woman was prompt to begin eating the meal; even rugged as it was. She seemed to ignored the vegetables almost entirely, and focused on the meat instead, cutting it into small pieces. One at a time, she daintily speared them with her fork, and brought them to her bountifull red lips. Yet, when blazonly-white teeth flashed out to intercept the shread of roast, she belied a sense of savagery and eagerness.

She seemed not to notice Camus at all, as if that great bulk of armor was invisible to peripheral vision. It wasn't as if she cared, he was--most likely-- just another grunt of a warrior, with an extra-flashy set of armor. When he ordered the glass of whine, she looked a bit surprised, and cast him a sideways glance. It quickly turned into an abrupt double-take, though, and a flush of a golden honey-like color--why would red-skinned demons flush red, anyways-- adorned her cheeks, but was quickly re-dominated by her calm visage.

Taking the glass of feywine, she brought it to her lips, and took the tiniest of sips, savoring it some. When she finished, though, a tongue flashed out, almost seductively grabbing the few droplets remaining on her lips."Did it ever occur to you...", her melodic voice almost murmured, pleasing to the ear like notes of a harp, "...that if I wanted feywine, I could have purchased it along with this meal. That was real gold, after all." She seemed to conclude, but tilted her head slightly--her white hair shifting just enough to reveal one of two jutting gold horns slightly back from her temples-- and appraised the glass."That's not to say it isn't good. Quite the opposite. Yet... feywine is just a bunch of berries, mashed together--sometimes by feet, mind you--and then fermented in a barrel. While...", she adjusted her appraising gaze to the mug of ale, and deftly lifted it, taking a long swig, "...This ale is a product of hard work. Liquor distilled from the buds of a plant hard to grow on not but the most fertile of grounds." Her gaze eventually flitted back to meet Camus' eyes, even as her hand gently tipped almost casually, and the scarlet wine spilled amongst the hardwood bartop."...Besdies, shouldn't you be asking my name, first?"

Camus was not taken aback at all by the words nor behavior of the female. The mortal races were known to be haughty and impetuous and as the feywine spilled over the hardwood, the bartender looking on agape at the action, Camus just smiled. "Though it is true that humans often crush the berries with their feet, there are many ways to manufacture wines, and the elves view this libation as sacred. They only use a press, blessed by their priests or priestesses. However, if it is not to your taste then that is fine. There's no need to be rude. Ale also does take work to brew, but to say it takes more work is simply not true. As to your name, had it ever occured to you that perhaps someone just wanted to do something nice for you? A man should not have to know the name of a person to do a kind deed." Camus said, his eyes unwavering as he looked at her. Setting the wine to the side his eyes flicked to the man behind the bar, who was cleaning up the spilled wine, and Camus said, "If you would get another erving of this fine roast for me my good man. It smells quite good." Camus said.

Lifting his pipe he took a puff and looked sidelong at the young female. Though young could be a relative term, Camus was rather sure she was younger than himself. "So what brings you to Neverwinter?" he asked, keenly aware that he was not yet asking her name. He wondered how she might react and if her manner would continue along a certain tact or if she could be personable at all. It seemed nobody else in the place even had the balls to talk to her, so Camus watched her astutely as he waited to see how she might answer.

The woman simply watched him, one eyebrow uplifted slightly as if apraising his very words. When he rebuked her notation, however, the raucus pub dimmed again, a hush silencing the crowd. Abruptly, her lips quirked up slightly, and a melodic, almost innocent giggle filled the air. It seemed as if the room grew even more silent, as surprise struck, before all the noise returned.

"Alright, I suppose you've earned one question. I grew up here. It's my home. Now..." She gave him a sidelong glance in return, and gestured to his armor."...Dragonscale. Although crafted in a manner to conceal it. Tell me, did you kill the beast yourself?" Her voice held an edge of warning, an almost physical threat at one of his two answers. She remained imperceivably calm however, and even took another bite of her roast; the bartender passing a second plate of it to the dragon-in-disguise.

The way the room reacted to her was odd, and Camus had to wonder if there was some magical effect at play, or possibly some wiles she possessed that he simply did not react to. Not everyone was watching their conversatin, and so he filed the effect away to consider it later, deciding at the moment to give her his attention. Those eyes of his ran over her features, trying to determine her heritage. Luckily his senses, even in this form, were keen. The faintest of smells seemed to emanate from her, sweet and feminien, but with an underlyign hint of something more sinister. Sulfuric in nature, and yet her manner spoke of someone that could be courteous, even respectful. If she chose to be. That ruled out several of the lesser races, their natures so base as to be naught more than animals, and Camus took another drink of the Feywine as she asked her question.

It was a loaded query, meant to throw him off guard, and the intimations behind the question held a razor's edge. Camus wasn't scared of her in any regard and yet violence for the sake of violence was not his way. Part of him wished to test her to push those buttons and see what sort of torrent might be unleashed. Yet he had no qualm with this woman and he also had to remember his own subterfuge. How could one explain that the armor was almost a part of himself? Of course he could remove it, and yet it was almost a physical manifestation of his own flesh. Camus tried to pick his words carefully.

"Kill the beast myself? Oh no. I'm a lover not a fighter. Can't you tell?" he said, his eyes shining with mirth. They immediately hardened though, just for an instant, the color of gleaming steel and the will to back it up, his voice dropping slightly as he added, "Don't the men who do that kind of thing tend to brag about it? Do I look like a braggart to you?" he asked, his own question to her just as pointed as hers was, a question to her of his character - though immediately his face softened again and he shot her a wink. Flirting with flirting with her really. About that time his food arrived and a beaming smile came to his face.

"This looks wonderful! Thank you!" he said cheerily, and picked up his utensils and tucked into his food, smoldering pipe set to the side on the bar. The first bite was taken and he closed his eyes, chewing slowly, thoughtfully. "Mmm mmm mmm... that is good. I have to say - the wine is a much better complement to the food than the ale. But to each their own, yes?" he said, teasing her gently.

The girl looked almost relieved, when he answered, a small smile cracking upon her visage once again. Good. Dragons were glorious creatures to her, and such beings as to kill the dying breed were fit to die. It was clear she was one of the more rare races, unlike much of Neverwinter. Her tail flitted about now sligtly, seeming a bit more energetic.

As she finished her plate, she pushed it to the side, where the bartender was quick to tend to it."Indeed. Some of us weren't born into regal findings, and find the drink more down to our roots..." She explained further, elaborating upon her reasoning. Eventually, though, she gestured to his helmet, "May I see it? I do so want a scale; they're so beatiful." She tilted her head slightly, and locked the male's eyes, giving an almost pouty 'please?' look. After a moment, though, she smiled, and further incentivised, "...If you let me, I'll tell you my name..."

As the female waxed poetic about bloodlines it made Camus smile a little. The question about the helm made him cant his head to the side a little to regard her, and he took another bite of the roast off the plate. "How could I ever pass up the opportunity to know the name of a beautiful woman? I suppose letting you have a look would be alright." he said, and reached over to gather the helm and hold it out for her. The sheen was between glossy and matte, a strange metallic hue. The beast that it would have had to have been made from would have been old. Ancient perhaps, though not quite a great wyrm. Still, centuries old.

A keen observer might notice that the hue of his eyes was much the same, though Camus would merely smile as she would take the helm. "Your name for letting you handle the helm, eh? What could I get from you if I let you inspect the armor? Perhaps even wear it?" he teased again, prodding gently to see if he could get a rise from her. So far she'd been unshaken, and if he was not mistaken he'd even caught a gentle blush. A strange color, the golden hue to her cheeks, but quite pretty. In that she ws extraordinary - her looks. She was of sound mind as well, and not some gormless dullard like so many of the masses camus had observed. Of course he expected to run into some specimens that were quite intelligent, for were they not then his own kind would still rule the skies.

As she would observe the helm he continued to eat, slowly, watching her out of the corner of his eye.

The girl's lips split into a soft-on-the eyes smile, a brilliant one that could warm any heart."Hrm... my name is Kyra Ka'Alamore. Yours?" She inquired casually, as she took the helm. She looked it over for a long moment, admiring the worksmanship. Eventually, thoug, she reached down, and unsheathed the tiny dagger at her hip. It was strangely shaped, curving twice in a serpentine fashion, beford culminating in a razor-sharp tip. It glowed a soft purple, but only to the trained eye. Bringing it up, she knicked the armor, and as if that of a knife cutting through cheese; one small scale fell off into her palm. All the while, she kept an eye on him, judging his reaction, even as she passed the helm back.

"Thank you... as to your inquiry...well..." Her lips curled up in a smirk. He was...different. Unique, and not exactly hard on the eyes. "...I'd have to take my own armor off as well, wouldn't I?" She teased, giving him a playfull wink, flipping the scale casually in her other hand.

Camus kept an eye on her and had brought the goblet to his lips to drink as she spoke her name. When she asked for his in return he gave a deferential nod. "I am Camus'quynn Aerwynnd, though most simply call me Camus, or Quin. Take your pick." he told her. "Kyra." he said, rolling the name on his tongue as if tasting it. It fell off his lips easily enough, and the name seemed almost warm, like chocolate cake. Earthy and sweet, a perfect match to the comely female before his eyes.

His eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly as she produced the knife, the serpentine kris blade easily take a scale, though all it managed to do was release it from its mooring, the scale itself hardly scratched. "You know, I certainly do not mind you taking a scale, though I could see about possibly getting you a larger one. From what I understand, those magnificent reptiles shed them constantly, and they grow harder and thicker with age, until their hide is nigh impenetrable." he stated, and lifted the goblet again, the Feywine sweet on his tongue.

Her gentle quip about removing her own armor as well brought a raised brow, and a gleaming smile. The soft look she'd given him earlier, her lush lips almost pouting as she'd asked to see the helm, floated in his mind's eye, as did this mischievous look she gave him now. She was quite the creature. "I suppose you would, at that. Perhaps some eve I will seek you out and reveal myself to you, and ask you to do the same... Kyra." he said, though the depth of that truth was likely not something she would yet grasp. No, he was merely flirting now, and finding the game rather fun.

Of course, it would have been impossible to notice, with the overlapping scale structure creating a prismatic weave, but the knife had actually severed th connection between the mooring andthe scale. Without a sound, mind you; making it acutely sharp, almost eerily so. However, she viewed his remark about aged scales almost as nonchalantly as he uttered her name."Well, what is age, than a notation of time? Which, in itself, is simply something we mortals use to help us not go insane; to categorize and structure our soceity. As for the value and size... well, I'd rather having something that came from it's young basis..." She deftly flipped the scale up, caught it, and put it in a small pocket of her armor."...than that which grows out to hide a bulk, and evntually falls out." With that slight bit of two-toned philosophy, she shifted on her barstool to address Camus easier.
She leaned sideway against the bar, her curvy legs crossed and laying slightly diagonally off the stool. The way her arms were crossed beneath her bountifull chest only added to her glamor. Yet, a smirk played at her lips as she, eyed the man. He certainly was handsome after all, and smart at that. What harm could come from it? She had protections in place if he was an assasin; an besides, to mere human could resist a demoness' beckon."Some eve you say? My, but it's evening right now..." She teased, her smirk only growing a bit. She rarely flirted, and it seemed as if she enjoyed the game. How far would he go till he fell to her advances? It always was a measure of their mind. Leaning forward just a touch, she lifted an eyebrow tauntingly." Don't tell me that's simply a way of trying to get out of my sight..."

"Why yes it is!" Camus remarked at her observation of the time. A devilish grin played over his lips for a moment. "You think I would try to escape you? Like I said, I'm a lover not a fighter." he said with a smile and partially turned toward her. There was no doubt that she was shaped in a lovely way, and the prehensile tail behind her seemed to sway with her mood. "Perhaps we could go for a walk?" he asked hopefully. He really wanted to get out of the tavern, the eyes on them were not unwelcome, simply a bit rude, and Camus wanted to speak with her in a more private setting. It would give him a chance to get out of the armor and into something a bit less gaudy. It was comfortable as any clothing, but he realized now why people did not wear such things in their everyday lives. Kyra's more natural leather seemed like it might be better suited for every day living, though certainly did not afford as much protection. It attracted less attention though.

Though he had given her little chance to speak Camus stood and extended a hand to her. "I would be honored if the lady would accompany me." he said, his eyes beckoning to her.

Kyra appraised him for a long moment, before standing. Her movements were voluptuous and and smooth; a lioness stalking a prey much biggr than itself. Nevertheless, she took his hand with the softest of smiles."Alright, Camus... you've peaked my interest. Let us see what the night has in store, shall we?" She inquired in a poetical fashion.

However, she abruptly pushed past him. Her hand swiveled in his larger one; her fingrs hooking his and starting to pull. She paid no heed to wether he came easily or not, as she lead him right out of the tavern. Once out of the tavern--and attracting far fewer glances-- she took a long breath of the cool night air, before turning an eye back on the male."Do you have a place in mind to go?" Kyra asked softly, the dark of night would have made her a proper ninja, if the scarlet of her skin wasn't showing; and thus, the reason for her abyss-colored armor. Yet, the dark seemed to complement her; it made her scarlet skin and flowing white hair, even the small golden horns protruding from it, stand out in stark relief on a blank background.

There was little doubt in Camus' mind that Kyra would join him, though the excuse that he had piqued her interest was quite enough for him to smile that she accepted. There was no surprise as she took the lead, tugging him across the floor of the tavern and out into the cooler night air. It was here that the bulk of the armor, though not its weight, was more of a hindrance. Pulling off one silver gauntlet, the ring on his finger gleamed softly and Camus said, "If you'll just give me a moment." he said, and turned the ring on his finger perhaps a half a turn, rotating it. The armor on his body disappeared, in its place more simple clothing. Soft black breeches with knee-high black boots, a stylish shirt of a color that matched Kyra's skin almost exactly, and a dark colored scarf about his neck. All in all Camus looked rather dashing.

The question from her brought a smile. "You thought I might have an idea on where to go? I am new in town, remember, and you were born here. Why don't you show me the best places to visit? I am at your mercy." he told her, eyes bright in excitement. They stood out in contrast to his new clothing, much as she did in hers, and the fact could not be escaped that he had chosen those colors on purpose, to be dressed as darkly as his escort for the evening. Camus waited for her answer, the gleam in his eyes a bit mischievous as he turned control over to her.

Kyra's eyes widened slightly when his armor melted away to mere clothing. Almost imperceptively, they narrowed, before calming again. Magic... well, he just had everything up his sleeve, didn't he? "Hrm..." She hummed inquisitively, and studied his eyes for a long moment. Eventually, though, her lips cracked into another soft smile."I'm sure I could walk you right into a brothel, and you'd not so much as a bat an eye..." She stated matter-of-factly.

Abruptly, though, she took his hand again, starting to walk."To see the sights, hrm? There isn't much to see at night, other than the brothels and red light district. I... suppose I could show you my little secret, though. I doubt you can get to it.. but you seem to have more than a few tricks... so who-knows?" She chatted as she lead him along, eventually coming to a large tower. It seemed a bell tower, commonplace for the need of a city-wide alarm. Yet, it was condemned; the door sealed and the windows shutter. Square in shape, and towering over all but the main palace, it was actually rather quaint. Plain white stone made up of it, and near the domed top was an exposed area, where the massive bell awaited; yet also gave a superb view of the city.Small studded stones along the masonry, placed at awkward, unclimable periods, dotted the structure.

"And here we are... my little secret..." She explained, glancing over her shoulder at Camus."Now, don't be long. I want to try on that armor..." With a playfull wink, that almost issued a challenge, the beautifull demoness crouched. Of course, this would put her voluptously shaped ass and tail in stark, unavoidable contrast in her armor, but that was quickly wiped from anyone's mind as she sprung upwards. With a speed and fluidity only akin to elves, the red-skinmed female sprung from each protruding brick; launching from one to the next, till, with an almost tauntimg flip, she landed inside the balcony of the bell-receptacle. It was a 50 foot ascension, made with the ease of a spider catching it's prey.

Her comment about the brothel only brought a grin. "Oh, I might bat an eye. I would likely do much more than that." he teased back, his gaze slipping down her form in what could only be described as an appraising manner. As she took his hand and led him along, Camus got to admire how she moved, the shape of her legs and her round pert bottom. The more he interacted with her he had to admit that the more he liked her. A deep-seated fondness that surprised him and was quite unexplainable, but that he could not deny. Especially to himself.

The tower she led him to was quite tall and as she moved upward he observed her movements and the path that she took. It was impressive to say the least but not beyond the scope of his own abilities. He was much stronger and faster than any human, even if he looked like one. A little smirk came to his face and as he watched her flip onto the top level he was quick to follow. With a crouch he leapt to the first protruding brick and though he had decided to take a different path, he moved from one to the other with a grace and dexterity that reflected Kyra's own movements.

Soon he landed on the precipice of the top level, his boots standing on the edge of the wall and he hopped down to land beside the woman, smiling broadly. "That was quite fun. What else do you have in store for me? and why is this place such a secret?" he asked, quite curious. Turning he looked out over the city, marveling at how it looked from this high up, and at night. It was dotted with lights and fairy-fire, the river that split the city almost seeming to glow in the moonlight.

All that adorned the space under the bell was a large, circular bed. Plush, and much like those built without banisters and the like, it was made for comfort. pillows and cushions dotted it, but not a blanket could be seen. Off to the side was a a crate laden with fruits and a few cans.

With an almost blissfull sigh--and only the slight smirk-like appraisal of his tower-scaling ease-- Kyra spun a pirouette, and flopped onto her back on the bed."Nope. Like I said, unless you would like to view one of the red light districts, return to one of those hubs of noise, or view the seedier underbelly of this city; this is all I have to show." Sitting up, she began to unbuckle and unstrap her armor, till it all fell off neatly into a pile. Stretching slightly, she undid a few choice buttons, and the under-armor garments became near to casual-wear. The shirt opened up at the front to reveal a flash of cleavage; albeit more for comfort than anything else, and the pants soft leather breeches seemed comfortable enough.

Waltzing over to the balcony, she leaned forward against it, casting an eye over the huge expanse of city it offered."My own little paradise. Away from the noise and hustle. Most importantly, away from the fools who spend every day of life thinking it's all about them..." Abruptly, though, a smile split her lips, and she reversed, leaning casually back against the railing."Now, what would you lile to do, Camus? I'm showing you the sights, aren't I?" She imquired almost teasingly, her own eyes appraising his form in the way he had done her. Rugged, but in a handsome way. Just a bit too standoff-ishly fancy, yet she felt an inexplicable yearning for him. Just what exactly drove her towards this man?

Camus smiled as she began to undress, her words about the Red Light District making him think. "I think the brothels would get rather boring. You know those women have been with many men. There's nothing special at all about what they do, nor how they feel. They only worship money, and that is not something I am looking for." Camus admitted and by now Kyra had slipped from her armor and into something more comfortable, the clothing under the armor more fitting to an evening of relaxation. Moving to stand beside her and lean out as well, her uestion of what he might like to do did not fall on deaf ears, even though he did not answer her with words.

Turning toward her, Camus' right hand moved out to rest gently on her hip. "I want you to dance with me." he told her, and stepped into her a little, the warmth of his body able to be felt. It had been hard to tell while he was in his armor, nor had they walked closely enough as she had led him here, but now that he pressed into her gently one could tell just how warm he was. Certainly not like a furnace, but a radiating heat that told her he was not quite simply human.

"Do you know how to dance Kyra? I feel... something... with you and I want to see if we can hear that music together." he said, his eyes searching hers. Surely she felt it too, this pull that he felt deep in his breast.

Kyra lips turned up slightly at his rebuke of the red light districts and brothels. She was about to make a quirky joke about him being a lover, when he placed a hand on her hip, where she jumped slightly. The golden hue of a blush coated her cheeks again, and intensified when Camus pulled her up against him. "Dan...um..." She stammered for a moment, the first crack past her cool exterior revealed.

She eventually swallowed back thelump in her throat, and almost purred out, "It's too sweet a melody not to..." Yet as her hands swept upwards, to loop about his neck, he could see her tail... playing like a schoolgirl with her hair. It twirled and looped about a few strands, flicking occasionally in an anxious but shy manner.The tug at her heart, the soft, needy pull that attracted her to him, it was irresistable; agonizing. At his wamrth, she imperceptibly leaned closer, toes curling in delight. As a daemon, she enjoyed warmth, and even extreme heats did not harm them; indeed they had a fire resistance that rivaled the magic resistance of dwarves.

That she not only allowed his touch, but seemed to welcome it, had Camus breathing deep, nostrils flaring slightly as he took in the scent of her. Without a word he started to move, taking note of the hue on her cheeks, as well as how her tail played with her hair. Camus swayed gently, his silver eyes locked onto her face, taking in her flawless features this close to her, and he did in fact hear music. It was a music that they only made together, and he had no idea where it came from, nor what it meant, but he could not resist that siren's song.

"It feels like I have been looking for you all my life, and now here you are. I can't explain itt Kyra, but it's something I cannot deny." he told her, realizing how strange those words sounded. His other hand had now come to rest on the swell of her hip and Camus felt her lean into him, just slightly, and the expression on his face softened. Almost became tender.

"I know this is far out of line in some ways, but... let me spend the night with you Kyra. I am sure you get men asking you that all the time, but I promise, I just want to hold you." he said, which was true, though he'd never deny that he wanted her in more intimate ways. He'd never wanted a being like her in any carnal way and yet he knew that he wanted her. Camus wanted her in every way that a man could want a woman, and yet he was also true to his word and would do nothing but hold her if she deigned to allow him to stay.

Kyra shivered softly at his words, and before their dance was done--which she stepped smoothly along with, keeping pace with the larger man--her head was resting on his shoulder, her vibrant purple eyes clutching at his. Indeed, it was a song played on the harp-strings of a heart; drawing her ever deeper. She knew next to nothing about him, or who he was, but a name. Yet, frankly, she didn't care. She felt that deep longing, that flare between her legs that urged her to just tear those annoying breeches off from his form. But to hold him, to sleep--just sleep-- as he had suggested, sounded oh-so wonderfull.

Her voice as soft as a cloud, she murmured, "Not a single being has asked me that in thirty years, Camus.... but I'd be glad if it weren't for one thing..." Such a long period, yet she was a Daemoness. Time did not show quite so easily. At this, she broke his eye contact, and looked down, biting her lip. She seemed distraught, and tense, her body tightening with apprehension. "I...I..." She hid her face, then slowly, oh-so-slowly, tilted her head back towards his, a smirk on her lips."I sleep naked." She stated bluntly, before tilting her head with an almost naive look to her face."Is that alright, dear Cam?" She teased, a nickname playing on her lips as casually as anything else.

Those eyes of hers, looking up at his face with a longing that he knew was only matched by the look on his own face. Camus' hands had held her close as she leaned on him, and they still swayed together for a moment before her words came, her voice soft and demure. The smile that came to his face was one of relief and he shook his head. "Would you be terribly concerned if I told you that I often sleep the same way? he asked, his voice low and soft. Kyra would be able to feel one of his hands shift, his right one, slipping up her left side, the pads of his fingers trailing heat along her skin, up along her ribs and gently brushing the swells of her breasts along the sides, past her shoulder until they slipped gently along the side of her neck.

The heat was more than simply from his fingers. There was something else too, underlying and primal, and the pad of his thumb slid along her jawline, his eyes unfocused for a moment as his hand caressed the side of her face, thumb resting then on her cheekbone as fingers and palm cradled the side of her head and Camus would have announced his intention were it not for fear that he might scare Kyra away. Camus' head canted to the side and his head dipped and unless Kyra pulled away his lips would find hers.

The kiss was soft and though it was not tentative, it was certainly testing. There was an underlying passion in the kiss, a certain level of sheer want that had no way to be hidden, nor did Camus try. A gentle sound of desire rode the back of the kiss and his hand felt like a heating pad on the side of her face, his lips fiery and the kiss becoming more hungry, more insistent. The left hand of the man moved to the small of her back as he pulled her even closer, his actions those of a man who knew what he wanted.

Kyra seemed to try and ignore his questing hand; the current notion of his desire that explored her skin. She shivered softly, and leaned almost needily when when it cupped her cheek. Her breath was picking up in a haze of passion, and she was leaning up to meet his lips. She melted into it, a soft, chest-deep moan rising back against his.

Slowly--even as his hands drifted low on her back-- her hands slid apart. One stroked slowly down his spine, while the other drifted up into his hair. After a long moment of allowing him to lead, and press his desire into the kiss, it was her turn. Her hand, threaded through his hair, suddenl tightened it's grip, and gave a gentle tug. Just enough to jerk his head a bit, and thus break the purse of his lips, if he didn't see it coming Almost as soon as she did so, she pressed forward into the kiss, and her tongue attempted to slip past his lips. His natural, emanating heat onl added to her lust; stoking and fanning the flames that burned within her. As his hands slipped low enough, her tail flicked against them almost tentatively; it was flicking about and swishing with a wild abandon.

Her lips were soft and sweet, and she tasted of candy. That an answering moan emanated from deep in her chest told Camus that she wanted this as much as he did. Maybe even needed it. He had to wonder if she took many lovers, for she was intimidating for most he would imagine, though he found her fascinating. The hand on her cheek slid back further to cradle the back of her neck as she lifted into the kiss, her slender fingers tugging his hair as his lips parted and eagerly allowed her entrance. His tongue crashed into hers and his left hand slipped down further to caress and gently knead her firm curved backside, feeling her tail flick along his hand. That same hand found the base of her tail and gently stroked along it where it attached at the base of her spine and his fingers on his right hand slipped into those platinum locks.

Her breasts were pressed into him, and Camus felt his desire for her rise, and there was no way she could miss the growing bulge in the front of his pants. This form was a little different for him, but he was growing used to how it worked and his hips moved in slow circles as he would grind against her softly. Even as he did this he continued to fondle her lovely behind, letting his passions grow.

Back
Top Bottom