Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dangers of Divorce (Casket & TMT)

William "Billy" Eastman was 17 years old and already stood at almost 6'2" with the rippling muscles that only a life of strenuous farm work could give you. He was working the fields today, walking behind the trailer that the tractor was pulling, stopping every so often to pluck heavy hay bails from the ground and toss them up onto the wagon. His father, Reverend Henry Eastman was driving the tractor and with summer just getting started there was plenty of work for them both to do. But the tractor came to a stop and his father dismounted and walked back toward him.

"What's up Pa? It ain't lunch already is it?" Billy asked, wiping the sweat and hay seed from his tanned brow.

"No not yet, we'll need to clear this hole side of the hill before we stop for lunch, I actually wanted to talk to you about something." Hank said as he walked up put his arm around his son's broad shoulders.

Billy winced, his father was a man of few words, unless it was during one of his sermon's on Sunday that is, and so when he said he had to talk to him Billy was worried he'd screwed something up.

"Your sister will be coming to stay with us for the summer, I spoke with your mother and she seems to believe that we've done you and your sister a disservice by keeping you separate all these years. She'll be staying in the spare room so you'll need to clear it out by tomorrow, when I go an pick her up at the bus stop." Hank said matter of factually.

"You talked to Ma? I thought you two haven't spoken in years." Billy asked, confused more than anything. He'd only had just the briefest foggy of memories of his mother, who'd left him and his father when Bill was just two years old. His sister you was just a newborn at the time and he had no real memories of her. Growing up he'd asked about them from time to time, but his father had always answered begrudgingly.

Billy knew from one of the few times he'd seen his father drunk, that his parents had met in college and fell in love quickly. Hank had grown up in this very same small town, while his mother had come from the city and although they had different backgrounds they were madly in love. When his mother unexpectedly got pregnant with Bill, Hank had insisted that they both drop out of college, get married and start their family.

Bill's mother didn't like the idea but agreed to appease her love's traditional values. But shortly after Billy was born the trouble in the marriage started. Hank's wife had it in her pretty little head that she was going to go back to college finish her degree and get a career, but of course Hank despised the idea and thought a life of raising children and cooking and cleaning for the family should be enough for the woman he loved. The problems intensified and soon Hank's mother was stepping out and going down to the bar, where in this very small town, people began to gossip.

Hank had assumed that all she needed was another bun in the oven and nine months later Bill's little sister was born, but by this time their marriage had dissolved and Bill's mother had packed her things and left with her new born daughter to move back to the big city. Hank was left with his father and that's just how things were.

"I haven't talked to that whore in almost a decade, nor did I want to, but she called your grandmother and sent a message through her. I suppose she's raised your sister up in the same sinful ways that brought our marriage to an end, so we must be diligent in our faith son. Maybe, just maybe we can show her that country living and being a servant of the lord is the way a person should live their lives, but I have my doubts." Hank said as he gave his son a brief squeeze and then stepped away.

"Alright Pa, whatever you say, but the house isn't that tidy, It's been just us fellas for years, you think a girl is gonna be comfortable staying in the house the way it is?" Billy asked, taking off his John Deere hat and scratching his curly brown hair.

"We'll tidy up just fine, don't you fret. Geez your hair is getting as shaggy as a dog, we're gonna have to get you down to the barber and get you a crew cut before Sunday. You don't want Prudence Sweet seeing you looking like a damn hippy do you?" Hank asked, giving his son a playful punch in the arm.

"Aw....come on Pa, it ain't that long, I kinda like it this way anyhow. I wish you'd stop trying to fix me up with Pru, she's not really my type." Billy said, slicking his curly mop back and tucking it back into his hat.

"What's wrong with Prudence? The Sweets are a good God fearing family and Prudence is a wonderful young woman. You're gonna be 18 this year and you should start looking for a nice girl to settle down with and start a family." Hank said, but the scolding tone in his voice sounded more like a preacher than the boy's father.

"She's ok and all, but she's really stuck up and kinda mean to some of he other kids at school. Besides, I think I might want to go to college after school, I'm pretty sure I can get a scholarship from wrestling, so it won't even cost you nothing." Billy said, but didn't bring his eyes up to meet his father's when he told him.

"College? Son.....You don't need college, you need a career or a farm and to start a family with a good woman who won't turn tails on you and run when the going gets tough. In college you might meet a girl but she'll be one of those liberal empowered woman like your mother, and look at what she did, she up and left us like a common whore. NO....No son, I'll have a better life for my son than I had and I can tell you what, You're going to take Prudence Sweet out on a date after church on Sunday. I'll arrange it, don't you worry. Maybe a movie at the drive-in and some ice cream after. Understand me?" Hank said and squeezed his son's shoulder.

"Yessir." Billy answered and dropped his head down. Hank nodded and walked back to the tractor and the two started haying again.

Emily Foster, her mother had taken her maiden name back when she had gotten divorced from Emily's father, had just turned 16. Her mother, a successful lawyer, had told her about her brother often. She had also told her much about her father, how he loved God more than he loved her and that he wanted to force her into a life style that she didn't like.

Growing up, Emily had learned that it was important to have your own opinion and to make your own decisions. Emily always had the support of her mother and was able to do what she would like to do when it came to hobbies or choosing classes at school. She was good at school, got the best grades and had a good future ahead of her. Everything was going fine, until a day ago.

Her mother, Sarah, had told her that she was going to live with her father and brother for the summer. Emily begged that she didn't have to go but her mother insisted. "It was a bad decision to not let you two grow up together and keep you from knowing your brother. You don't know him Emily, you never really met him. Now is the chance to make up for that and get to know your brother. And your father." Her mother told her time and time again and Emily had to pack her suitcase.

Eventually, Emily ended up sitting in the train, traveling towards her father and her brother. She listened to music over her phone and watched how the connection got worse and worse. It made her cringe, a summer without contact with her friends.

It was a warm day and Emily was wearing a pair of light blue jeans hot pants, a white tank top and a red lace bra that was meant to be seen a little when she moved. She wasn't wearing any make up, she never liked that and her emerald eyes didn't need to be accentuated. Her auburn hair fell down to her shoulder blades in waves and curls. Her mother had bought her a pair of new dark brown leather cowboy boots that she thought would be nice to wear when she got to the farm.

To say that she was excited to meet her brother was not quite making the point. And that she was even more scared to meet her father wasn't either.

But the train stopped at her destination and Emily picked up her large suitcase and her leather bag that she slung over her shoulder. It was hard to carry the suitcase out of the train but she managed to do it, sighing deeply when she stood on the platform of the train station finally. The sun was shining down on her, illuminating her pale skin and her red hair, making it look like it was shining like fire.

She put on her pair of sunglasses that covered her eyes and looked around to see if she would find her father and her brother who would pick her up.

Hank had left early that morning, telling his son Billy that he wanted to run a few errands before picking up Emily. The nerves showed on Billy's face as his father left in the old beat up farm truck. He was so excited and nervous to meet Emily for the first time and only hoped that she was nice and didn't hate the farm house too much. Billy had done everything he could to make the place more presentable the night before, but after working all day in the sun he found that he'd fallen asleep in the guest bed in what would be his sister's new room.

Hank drove to town, which was 15 miles, most of which were unpaved roads till you got to the town proper. The little town of Machias was so small that it only had a single stop light at it's center, and the light mostly just blinked instead of changing colors. He drove by the train stop, which was also the greyhound bus stop and peered out as he drove by. He saw a beautiful young girl standing there with a bag on her shoulder, and dressed like city trash. Short shorts, a revealing shirt and some faux cowboy boots that almost made the old jaded man laugh. Hank drove right by the first time, thinking it would be best to have her wait a little while and really get the scope of how far out in the country she really was.

Hank continued down the road with the vision of his beautiful ex-wife Sarah floating in the back of his mind. His daughter was the spitting image of Sarah back when she was in college and seeing his daughter brought the hurtful memory back again. That fire red hair and those damned green eyes, she could have been Sarah's clone and there was no doubt in his mind that she probably acted just like her mother. If he had his way though, maybe this summer he could do some proper parenting and change that fact though.

Hank pulled up to the local shop and stepped out of his truck and entered the store. Being in a small town local stores had to carry a larger variety of items and although this was a grocery store, he knew they also had some amish made clothes for sale in the back. Hank leafed through the selection and found two extremely modest dresses. Both had hem lines that would reach the ankle and he thought they looked quite nice. As he was walking back to the counter to pay for the items he saw his good friend Deek Sweet and waved hello.

"Howdy Deek, how's life treating you?" Hank asked with a cordial smile.

"Good Reverend Eastman, How are you?" Deek replied, holding the six pack of beer and looking down at it with a bit of shame on his face because it wasn't even noon yet.

"Fine, fine....and I've told you, feel free to call me Hank when I'm not behind the pulpit. Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something. You know my boy Bill is almost 18 and I think he's taken quite a shine to your daughter Prudence. Do you suppose we could arrange a date for these two youngins' after church Sunday? Something innocent of course, maybe a movie at the drive-in and some ice cream afterward?" Hank asked, making sure to look down at the beer Deek was holding several times.

"Pru? really? I haven't heard her talking about any boys courting her, she mostly focuses on her chores and those damn horses....oops sorry Reverend.....I mean darn horses." Deek answered and pulled the six pack behind his back.

"Well the fact remains, they are both getting to that age and seeing how they are both good church going youngsters, who better for them to date?" Hank persisted. "Bit early for beer isn't it Deek?" He added in.

"Ahhh the beer is for later after the sun goes down, I've got plenty to do around my spread. But yes I suppose you're right, they are both good kids, although I personally think Pru is a little stuck up, but if your boy wants to date her, I've got no objections. Say Hank, who are those dresses for, you starting to date someone yourself?" Deek inquired.
oo
"Oh these?" He said holding up the dresses. "Nooo, I'm afraid my dating days are all over. I tried my hardest to keep my marriage together but she just wouldn't have it. These are for my daughter, she's come to visit for the summer." He answered.

"No kidding, well I guess Pru will be around since she and Bill will be spending time together, maybe the girls will become good friends." Deek answered and began to walk to the counter.

"Yes that would be nice, I think a positive female influence would do her fine, she's been city living up till now and I only hope she isn't to far gone." Hank said and placed the dresses on the counter. " Excuse me Flo, could you wrap these for me?" Hank asked the cashier as he paid for the items.

When finished Hank returned to the truck and tossed the wrapped dresses up on the dash board before heading back out toward the bus station. He pulled up next to her and leaned over to address her. "Emily? Hello, I'm your father Henry. You can call me 'sir' or Reverend Eastman, get in....I've got a lot to do today." He said in an unemotional voice.

Once his estranged daughter was in the truck he pointed at the packages on the dash. "Those are for you, I'd like you to get changed once we get back to the house. No daughter of mine is going to be parading around in Hoochie shorts."

Emily blinked a few times when a truck pulled up next to her and a man spoke to her. From the pictures her mother had showed her, this had to be her father. He was an older version of the pictures and Emily could see that he was working outside a lot.

It confused her that he spoke to her so briskly and didn't even help her with getting her suitcases into the truck. "Hi da..." she started to say but stopped herself. He was not emotional, he r mother had told her as much. But the man sitting next to her was an ice block. "Thank you for picking me up, Reverend Eastman" she said softly and looked at her father before she looked down at the package on her lap.

She wanted to cry and go back home immediately. Her father was horribly cold, the entire stories her mother had told her, were true. Emily held the package, even though she had no intention of wearing any of those clothes. No matter what was inside, she was sure she wouldn't like it.

Her gaze went over to the window and she did her best to not tear up and cry. Her sunglasses were pushed up in her hair and on top of her head. Emily refused to look at her father, she was so disappointed by him. He hadn't seen her in sixteen years and he wasn't even trying to make her feel welcome.

She prayed that her brother was different, that he would be happy to see her and that he wouldn't be like her father. Part of her mind was already working on plans to escape this situation.

Billy stood on the porch watching for the old farm truck to come rolling up the dirt road which lead to their remote house. He dressed in a good pair of overalls and a white t-shirt (the one with the fewest stains) and hoped his appearance would be acceptable for the first time meeting his sister. He'd shaved his face, which had only really started to produce hair two years ago, and he still couldn't grow a beard, but he'd shaved any way. His hair was combed backwards and laid down with the wax product that came in a tin and smelled like musk.

The farm truck came rumbling down the road and Billy could see the dual silhouette in the cab, he could feel his stomach tighten and his nerves well up, but tried to calm himself as they came rolling to a stop in front of the house. Billy stepped down from the porch and pulled the bouquet of daisies he'd picked from out behind his back as he approached the passenger door. He reached out and opened the door, but as he looked inside the truck and saw his sister for the first time outside of the few photographs his grandmother had passed on to them, she seemed to look upset.

"Hello Emily, I'm your brother William, but everybody calls me Billy." He said as he reached in and handed the handpicked bouquet to Emily, hoping it might cheer her up.

"BILL! Are all your chores done?" Hank asked, interrupting the two siblings introduction.

"Yeah of course Pa...." Billy answered honestly, with a look of confusion on his face.

"Well go out to the barn and shovel the stalls again." Hank snarled.

"I just shoveled them two days ago." Billy said, not understanding why his father was being so cruel.

"I don't care, go and shovel'em again. Your sister needs to go and get changed into something a bit more modest, then you two can talk. " Hank said as he exited the truck.

Billy looked down and saw what Emily was wearing but didn't understand. She looked very pretty in his opinion, and he especially liked her cowboy boots. Then his eyes caught glimpse of the red bra strap that showed under her pretty white tank top and blushed a little. "Yes Pa." Billy answered and left the flowers with Emily and started off toward the barn.

"EMILY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE, GET IN THE HOUSE AND GET CHANGED, YOU WON'T BE DRESSING LIKE A WHORE OF BABYLON WHILE YOUR UNDER MY ROOF!" Hank raised his voice and yelled.

Emily was stunned when she saw her brother. He was tall, his shoulders brought and he was so handsome. Nothing like their father. And when he pulled out the flowers and greeted her so friendly, she knew that he wasn't like their father at all.

"Thank you for the flowers Billy. It's very nice to meet you." She spoke softly and got out of the truck. He was so tall. Much taller than her and she had to tilt her head back to look into his face.

She winced when her father called her a whore and yelled at her, her eyes welling up again. She kept looking after Billy as he walked away and she hoped that he would stay with her. He was the only nice person around.

"I'm not a whore. I'm your daughter. You should treat me with more respect. I did nothing to disrespect you." She told her father, left the package he had given her in the truck and carried her heavy suitcase towards the house. This would be the worst time of her life, she just knew it. Hopefully she could spend some more time with Billy before she would find a way to leave her father and never come back.

Emily glanced over towards the barn and for a second she felt like she wanted to run after Billy, hide behind the tall man so that her father would stop yelling at her.

Hank would not tolerate any backtalk and certainly not from his daughter. He calmly walked around the truck, watching as Emily lingered on the porch, glancing back at Billy as he walked toward the barn. He reached in through the passenger window and retrieved the package he'd purchased for her and began stalking up the steps. His big calloused hand reached out and snatched the young girl by her arm drawing a surprised gasp from her.

"I see some instruction in the ways a child should obey their parents is in order. I was hoping your mother would have taught you the most basic of ideals of weening but I see now that she has neglected even those. You see young lady, Proverbs teaches that whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them. Let me illustrate this point for you." Hank said as he shoved the parcel at Emily's chest and reached down and unhinged his belt, pulling it from the loops of his pants and doubling it over. Hank reared back and brought the belt down with a thunderous crack across the naked backside of Emily's thighs, watching her jump from the pain.

Across the courtyard Billy had almost made it to the barn when he heard the sound his father's familiar belt crack. He turned back and saw his father pushing Emily into the house but made no move to stop it. He only shook his head and walked into the barn and started his chore.

"GET IN THAT HOUSE AND CHANGE OUT OF THOSE CLOTHES OR I WILL TAN YOUR HIDE YOUNG LADY! YOU CAN BE THANKFUL YOU HAVE THE CLOTHES YOUR FATHER HAS PROVIDED YOU, OR YOU'LL HAVE NO CLOTHES AT ALL!" Hank Bellowed at the top of his lungs, not that anyone lived close enough to hear. He let go of her arm, reached down and grabbed her suitcase away from her and then shoved his daughter in through the door. Hank stalked in after her, belt raised for another whip from his belt.

Emily cried out and jumped from the stinging pain of the leather belt hitting the back of her thighs. She struggled against her father's grip and searched for words. No one had ever hit her! He was a mad man, she was sure of it. Her eyes were wide with fear and full of pain when he shoved her into the house.

She was crying now, unable to hold her tears back. "I hate you!" she yelled at him, not one to be quiet and take every punishment. "You're insane! Let go of me!" she kept yelling and pushed away from him. Where had her mother sent her? How could she sent her to spend all summer with this lunatic?

Emily wanted to go back home right this moment. This was not how she wanted this to be. She had imagined it would be hard but this... This was a whole different level of insanity. And she was not prepared for it.

"You hate me? I'm Crazy??? Young lady, your mother may allow you to speak to adults in that manner but I can tell you right now it's not going to take place in my house. You don't want to wear the clothes I bought you, then you can be naked!" Hank said a fury boiled in his eyes. He reached out and snatched a hold of Emily's white shirt and the red bra underneath and yanked hard as the fabric gave way and her top was torn off.

Seeing his daughter now topless he pointed at the guest room and threw the package of dresses into the room. Hank then turned his attention on those whoreishly short shorts. He reached down and grabbed her by the waistband and gave another yank, this time tearing her shorts until she was just in her underwear. He grabbed his belt again and started whipping her little round ass with all his might. "GET IN THAT ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT TILL YOU CAN LEARN TO DRESS LIKE A LADY!"

Emily screamed at the top of her lungs when he tore her top and bra off. She held her arms in front of her chest to cover her full breasts and looked at the man who was supposed to be her father with fear and shock in her eyes.

She whimpered and stepped away from him, but cried out again when he yanked off her pants, leaving her in only her red panties. When the belt connected with her skin, she screamed out in pain and shivered, trying to get away from him again. As quickly as she could she rushed into the guest room and slammed the door shut, leaning against it with her back to keep the lunatic from coming in. Tears were streaming down her face and she slid down against the door, leaning against it.

She pulled her legs up and hid her face against her knees, crying her eyes out. How could her mother send her here? How could she send her to this crazy man? She had to escape, it would be sad to not get to know her brother better but she couldn't stay here with this man who hit her and called her a whore.

Hank tried to calm himself but his lungs were burning and his head was pounding, and there was something else as well. He looked down and saw that the bulge in his pants had swollen. He hadn't seen any movement down there in years but now with his blood pumping and his emotions running so high he was actually getting a hard on. Sure seeing the young girl who looked so much like the woman he'd married all those years ago did have something to do with it, especially with how young and perfect her body looked.

Hank walked over to the shelf where he kept his bible, next to it was a bottle of whiskey. His hand floated over the bible for several seconds until it finally moved toward the whiskey. It was rare that he ever drank, but sometimes the word of God wasn't what a man needed. He grabbed the big bottle and walked back over to his rocking chair, turning to face Emily's door and then sat down and uncapped the bottle, swigging on it slowly.

Billy finished shoveling the stalls quickly, as he'd said he'd just recently done it so there wasn't much to do. He wondered if Emily had stopped sassing his father and finally just went and got changed. He walked around to the back of the house and went to the window of the guest room and got the surprise of his life when he looked in. His sister, who he'd only just met was there, sitting against the door in nothing more than her panties. Her full perfect breasts were heaving as she wept and Billy quickly adverted his eyes and looked down at the ground. Bill couldn't help but sneak one more peak before he reached up and gently tapped on the window, using his hand to block his eyes, so that Emily wouldn't be embarrassed.

"Pssst......Hey, are you alright? Why are you naked? ...... Pa is real strict but if you just do as he says he actually leaves you alone for the most part. Just put on that dress and we'll go for a walk or something OK?" Billy whispered.

Emily jolted when someone tapped on the window. She wiped over her face and grabbed a blanket from the bed, wrapping it around herself before she walked to the window. She knelt down next to it and kept the blanket around her, then gently tapped Billy's hand so he would pull it away and she could look at him.

"I don't want to give in to him.... Why is he treating me like that? I didn't so anything to him. " she asked in a whisper, tears still running down her face.

But she had to admit that taking a walk with her brother sounded better than being locked in this room. With a sigh she wiped over her cheeks again and looked at her brother once more." Okay... I'll do it. But promise to get me out of here. Out of this room" she whispered and pleaded, then got up and opened the package with the dresses.

Billy nodded his head when his sister asked him to get her out of the room. He saw her blanket covered form turn away from him and walk toward the bed where the package of dresses was, and watched a little longer as she dropped her blanket and showed off the ripe round bottom covered in those red panties. His eyes trailing up the curve of her back and catching a glimpse of the round of her breast as she bent over to open the package. Billy drops his gaze, scolding himself for having unpure thoughts about his sister and then sets off around the house.

As Billy reached the front porch, he could see his father sitting in his rocking chair holding the bottle of spirits. He knows that this isn't a good sign, the man rarely ever drinks and when he does it is usually because he is thinking of his ex-wife, and Bill's mother. "Bit early to be hitting the bottle ain't it Pa?" Billy asked and the words echo in his father's head as he'd just reprimanded Deek in the store earlier that day.

Hank turned his head slowly from the position of staring at Emily's door to regard his son. "I'm not in a good mood Bill, so you had better tread carefully boy." His father warned him.

"I think maybe Em has had a change of heart and she might just be putting on one of the dresses you bought her right now. Maybe you two just got off on the wrong foot, I was thinking I could go for a walk with her and show her around a little bit, maybe some fresh air and some quite time might do everyone a bit of good." Billy said sheepishly, his hands behind his back and his booted foot pushing a small pebble around on the porch floor.

"How exactly would you know that?" Hank asked, shooting him a suspicious look.

But just then the guest bedroom door opened and Emily appeared, eyes still read from tears wearing the dress her father had bought her. Both the men's heads turned to regard her but Billy's mouth dropped open a little at how pretty his sister looked even in the modest dress. Hank stood up and walked over toward Emily one hand holding the bottle of whiskey and the other big hand coming up and gently tucking an errant tuft of hair behind the frightened girl's ear.

"Well that's more like it! You see, all you had to do was put on something more appropriate for a young lady your age and we could of avoided all this nastiness. Your brother tells me that he'd like to take a stroll with you, and I think it's a fine idea, but be home by dusk, you'll be cooking dinner tonight, Understood?" Hank asked, whiskey now hot on his breath.

Emily had slipped into the dress that didn't show anything of her and fell down to her ankles. She put on a pair of sandals and brushed her hair. She could hear Billy and Hank talk outside and she took a deep breath before she opened the door. She didn't like the dress and it was written on her face, as was the fear that her father would hit her again.

When he lifted his hand to push back the strand of hair, she flinched back, fearing that he would hit her again. The gesture surprised her though but she could smell the alcohol in his breath. And if she wasn't mistaken, he had a tent in his pants.

"Y-yes Reverend Eastman" she stammered quickly without really listening and then quickly walked over to her brother, hiding behind his back. Her hand reached for his and she tugged on it gently, urging him on to leave and get away from Hank. She was scared, very much and she wanted to go back home to her mother. But for now, getting out of that house and away from Hank had to be enough.

"Let's go Billy?" She whispered softly, tugging on his hand again.

"Home by dusk, boy....you hear me?" Hank repeated as Emily tugged on Billy's hand trying to pull him out the door.

"Yessir" He replied and then walked out of the house, hand in hand with his little sister. Billy loved the way his hand felt in hers, something about it just felt right. All these years he'd missed out on growing up with her and now here she was walking along side him and looking beautiful.

Billy had to stop his train of thought, he was thinking of how beautiful she looked and that was true, but she was his sister and thinking of her in any other way was inappropriate. But the thoughts just kept coming, mostly the ones of her big breasts and those sexy red underwear she was wearing underneath the dress their father had bought her.

"You wanna go up to the pond? It's already pretty hot outside, maybe we can dip our feet in and cool down a bit, Em." Billy asked and squeezed her hand.

Emily walked close to her brother when they had finally left the house. She held his hand tightly and loved the feeling of her smaller hand in his large one. His hand felt like he was working with his hands a lot and she liked the feeling too.

Billy gave her the feeling of being safe, for the first time since she had left her home. She squeezed his hand back gently and nodded. "A pond sounds nice." She looked up at her brother, her eyes still red from her crying.

And once more she noticed how handsome he was. She knew she shouldn't think about her brother like that but she couldn't help it. "Why does he hate me so much?" she asked Billy, walking a little closer to him because she felt so safe with him. "Do you hate me too?"

"What? You're my sister, I don't hate you, I love you.....I don't think he hates you either. It's just he's very traditional and strict and he expects his children to behave and listen to his orders. I'll be honest Em, I think he might just be hard on you because you look so much like mom did when they first met and that makes him think about her. He was absolutely devastated when she left him and took you with her. That's why he was drinking, he only does that when he's thinking about her." Billy did his best to explain to his sister as they walked up the path through the woods.

The day was getting hotter and by the time they'd reached the big pond both of them had worked up a pretty good sweat. Billy finally let go of his sisters hand, noticing that he'd made it pretty clammy from sweating on her. "Sorry Em." He said and chuckled, shooting her a smile.

Billy stripped off his t-shirt, dropped his jeans and kicked off his boots in a hurry. He ran hard and fast down the dock and jumped into the air, pulling his knees to his chest and came down in a huge splashing cannonball. When he resurfaced he saw that he'd splashed his sister. "Ooops sorry Em, Too bad dad took your clothes, if you had a bathing suit you could jump in to." Billy said as he tredded water but the truth was he just wanted to see Emily's body again.

Emily smiled at him and shrugged when he apologized for making her hand clammy. It was so warm that she hadn't really noticed because she was sweating every where.

The pond looked so nice but Emily's attention got drawn away when Billy took off his clothes and ran into the water. God he was hot. So trained from his work on the farm, a true workers body and Emily noticed herself having those thoughts again.

When Billy teased her about her clothes, she groaned softly and pretended to pout. But she then just took her dress off, it was itching on her skin anyways, kicked off her sandals and ran down the dock. She jumped into the water wearing nothing but the bra she had put back on and her panties.

With a laugh she came back to the surface and smiled at her brother. "I don't need a bathing suit if I have underwear." She giggled. The cool water was like heaven and Emily thought that she would spend a lot of time up here, away from her father.

Billy stared in disbelief as his sister stripped off her dress and came running and jumping into the water in only her red underwear. He felt his penis immediately twitch and start to grow in his own underwear. He knew this was an inappropriate feeling because she was his sibling but having not grown up around her all he was seeing right now was a half naked hot girl tredding water.

Billy swam over toward Emily and did a lap around her. "I love coming up here, Pa kinda leaves me alone." He said as he swam in close and placed his hands on the curve of her tight body. He was careful not to pull himself too close because he didn't want Emily to notice that he'd started to have an erection. Billy ran his hands up and down her sides, feeling her skin under his hands and smiling a big smile as he stared into her green eyes. "Boy you sure are pretty Em, I can't believe you're so hot, the boys around here are going to go nuts when they get a load of you."

Emily smiled at him and kept treading the water to keep herself over the surface. Billy's hands on her sides send shivers down her spine, his rough hands so gentle in his touching. She had to remind herself that he was her brother, but somehow she managed to forget that. In the end, she had never seen him before and she wasn't used to him being her brother.

His compliment made her blush a deep shade of red and she looked away for the moment. Her arms found the way to his shoulders, dainty hands gently holding on to him to keep herself from drowning. "I'm pretty sure that Reverend Eastman will not let me see any boys around here." She sighed and looked back at Billy.

"Besides... I'm more into men anyways." She added with a smile, biting her lower lip when she let her eyes travel over his form that was hidden by the water. "But you are so handsome. I bet you have at least two girlfriends, hm?" she asked in a soft teasing tone, swimming just a little bit closer so that she could feel his body heat through the water.

When Emily placed her hands on his shoulders and then told him that she was 'into men' the thought first occurred to Billy that she wasn't a virgin. Into men meant that she'd dated men and most likely already had sex. The thought made him blush as he himself was definitely still a virgin and hadn't even got to first base with a girl. It didn't surprise him though, she had grown up in the city after all and that's what city girls did, or atleast that's what his father had told him.

Billy kicked his feet and kept his pelvis away from Emily, she was awfully close to him and he was worried she would bump into his massive erection. "I don't have a girlfriend, Pa has kept me pretty busy with farm work but he just started trying to hook me up with the neighbor girl named Prudence. She's alright but she's mean and kind of stuck up and even though Pa thinks she's a nice girl for me, there are some rumors in school that she might not be as innocent as everyone believes." Billy said as he continued to tread water next to his sexy sister. "I don't even know what I'd do on a date anyway, I'm still a virgin and I think I'd make quite a fool of myself." Billy said and then nervously chuckled. His hands still caressing her sides and growing braver as they crept up closer to the twin bulges that stuck out on his sister's chest.

Emily smiled at him sweetly when he spoke to her so openly. "I can't believe you never had a girlfriend.... You are so handsome and strong. And so sweet and nice." She said and blushed a little when she admitted the next part. "I have been on a few dates but I am a virgin too. I wasn't ready for anything than holding hands and the guys never wanted to accept that."

She looked at her brother while she spoke, unable to keep her eyes off of his handsome face and his wonderful eyes. "Why don't you tell Reverend Freeman that you don't want to date Prudence?" she asked him softly, her hands now gently stroking along his shoulders and his chiseled upper arms. She couldn't understand how someone could force their children to stay on the farm or date someone that wasn't good for them.

The question why she felt a huge wave of jealousy course through her when she heard about Prudence and that Billy was supposed to go out with her, was pushed aside. He was her brother, she shouldn't be jealous. But when she accidentally bumped into his front and felt a huge hard-on, she couldn't help but wonder if her brother maybe had the same thoughts. After all, her body was reacting to his touch too, her pink nipples were hidden by her bra but poking out quite obviously.

"It's a commandment Em, A child should obey their parents. So I'll go on a date with her, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. She's been pining after me for a few years now, but I can't get passed her nasty personality." Billy said but then felt Emily's thigh brush against his massive erection and became deeply embarrassed.

"Geez Em, I'm real sorry about that, I don't know what happened, I think it might just be the water or something." Billy tried to make an excuse but his eyes were now locked on her big pink puffy nipples protruding through the lace of her red bra. Without thinking his hands came up and gently grasped her breasts, squeezing her nipples between his fingers. His mind suddenly switched back on and the realization that he was groping his sister set in. Billy's face got white and he let go immediately, swimming backward quickly.

"I think we've swam enough, maybe the excitement has gone to our heads, lets go for a walk and dry off so we don't wet our clothes, if Pa found out we were swimming in our underwear he'll tan both our hides." Billy stated nervously and started to paddle back toward shore.

Emily felt a shiver running through her body when Billy groped her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her eyes closed and she moaned softly, there was nothing she could do to hold herself back.

But when he suddenly swam away from her and stared at her with wide eyes, she became aware of the reality they were in and she blushed and looked away but nodded silently. "I guess it's just the excitement" she agreed mumbling and turned to swim back to the shore. She swam up to the dock and pulled herself up, her pale back and her round, firm ass glistening with water. Her panties were clinging to her skin, giving a full view on her firm ass cheeks.

She got up on the dock and wiped the water off of her stomach, her thighs and her chest. Her fingers ran through her hair and she gently twisted it to get the water out of it too. "We could just lay down back there in the shade and wait until we're dry?" she suggested, turning to face Billy.

She felt disappointed that he didn't seem to like her the way she liked him. Maybe he was into Prudence and didn't want to tell her. Emily didn't know but he had made himself clear.

Billy was incredibly embarrassed, in fact he couldn't even actually get out of the water due to the giant boner he had. He swam to the shore but just stayed sitting in the water while Emily used the dock to pull her own wet form out. He watched from the water as her near naked form flexed and pushed herself up onto the deck. His eyes locked on the sheer fabric were showed every inch of her sexy body, which certainly didn't help him take his mind off the fact that he had an erection caused by his sister.

His mind kept playing the sound of her moan when he'd grabbed her breasts, could she have actually liked it? Her own brother? Billy shook the thought from his mind and watched as she suggested that they lay out in the sun instead of walking and made her way over to the big oak tree. "Yeah that sounds good, I'll be right there, just gonna finish swimming first!" Billy called out, hoping that his big cock would start to deflate soon. It didn't and eventually he stood up anyway, the giant tent pole pushing his boxer shorts out and making it obvious for the world to see.

"Geez Em I'm real sorry about this" He said gesturing down toward the erection pushing his boxers out to a point, as he finally grew brave enough to walk over to where she was. "Maybe it'll go down if I just lay down next to you and relax." He finished as he plopped down in the soft grass next to her. Of course this was a total ploy, the truth was he just wanted to be close to his smoking hot sister's nearly naked body. His mind was screaming 'no' but his body was saying 'yes yes yes'.

Billy rolled over, this time less self conscious about his erection, it actually slapped off his sister's thigh this time and he made no move to remove it. His big muscular hand reached up and started rubbing her stomach while his other hand propped up his head. He stared at her pretty face and smiled at her as the sun glared down on the both of them. All at once Billy's hand slipped down Emily's underwear and he gripped her sex in his hand. "Em, I know it's wrong, but I think I like you a lot" He said with a big embarrassed smile on his face, "Not like a sister either." He added in as his fingers slipped inside her warm pussy.

Back
Top Bottom