Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Magical Harem Saga (Kratos x Zeth)

Zeth

Supernova
Yashima_sekirei.png
[img=200x285]http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/akame_akame_ga_kill_60659.jpg[/img][img=200x285]http://pre11.deviantart.net/868f/th/pre/f/2015/049/d/6/takao_by_pcmaniac88-d8ihzul.jpg[/img]

It was a beautiful morning as Kouta Toyoda left the house to walk to school. He would see three girls waiting for him outside his house. "Um K-Kouta-chan. I thought we could walk to school together this morning," said Yashima. Yashima was a shy girl that Kouta grew up with as a neighbor. "Nonsesnse, Darling will obviously be walking to school with me!" Piped in Akame. Akame was the bold black haired girl that sort of decided Kouta-chan was her boyfriend without asking anyone else. "You two should hurry to school and not be late. I'll walk Kouta-san to school. Not like I want to or anything, it is just my responsibility as class president," Said Taoka in typical Tsundere fashion. The b;lue haired girl hangs around Kouta insisting it is a part of her responsibility as class president, not that she likes him. The three ladies look at each other and begin to argue. It looks like Kouta will need to butt in or there might be a fight.

[img=200x285]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/stormyoz/Kouta.png[/img]
Ever since the story of Kouta Toyoda's lineage was heard, his life had changed rather drastically. A prophecy stated that due to his fathers immense power his first born; would inherit a similar level of power, which to most would seem like a great thing to be told. But in truth it was far from it. Instead it had meant that he was expected to marry young, and pick a bride but he simply just wanted to live a normal life. It was already hard enough having to be compared to his father Amato Toyoda each day, his feats a somewhat known legend around these parts. Alone Amato had done more then what groups of magic users had been trying to do in years, to limited success. The peak of which had been managing to capture the Elvician leader, beating him in a duel of direct power, a fight talked about in numerous scrolls.

The Elvician group had been causing much issues within the realm itself, stealing, harrassing. They were the type to abuse their power and commonly sapped what they could for others, and although their leader was now gone, there was still rumors of them being around, wanting to take revenge at some point against Amato or his family. Thankfully though so far they had not taken any actions.

He was not the most gifted magic user, far from it; leaning towards the average instead, but he still managed to get by. Seeing the light pour through his window a small sigh left him as he ran his fingers through his black hair, adjusting it slightly before he sat upright. Another day in the life of me... I best get started then . Stretching upwards, his light blue eyes glanced around before spotting his outfit for the day, quickly getting changed out of the plain pajamas he had currently been wearing.

Glancing around he realized that he was would not have a chance to eat, and instead rushed out the door, not at all surprised to see Yashima, Akame and Taoka waiting for him. As per usual they seemed to be arguing among themselves, commonly of which whom would walk with him as they went to school.

Yashima was still being shy like normal, it was something he rather liked about her. They had been neighbors for quite a few years now and it was rather cute that even though they had spent quite some time in the past hanging out and getting to know each other, she still was the same. Sometimes he liked to pick on her for it, but it was always rather mild when he did. Instead just trying to make her blush or get flustered.

Akame on the other hand was commonly declaring her love him, stating that she was going to be his bride, already this had caused some confusion at school as people actually tended to think the two of them were dating seeing as she would cling to him and try and be with him at all times. There had actually been a time where she had snuck into his bed, waking him up in the morning cuddled up against him. That day had been rather interesting, yelling at her to leave as he kicked her out of his room before getting changed and then lecturing her that she could not just barge into his room like that. His reaction more so from shock then anything.

Taoka was the most interesting one though, she always seemed to act like she did not like him, stating that she only hung out with him due to the fact it was her duty as class president, but Kouta had a feeling that there was more to that then she would let on. She was very stubborn in this regard, always finding some form of excuse to justify her actions. Never once admitting that it was simply because she actually did have an interest in him.

He watched them for about a minute before laughing "You girls are doing this... Like i said last time... you don't all have to meet me here, I could have walked to school alone..." he offered a warm smile as he thought about the best course of action. If they did not leave soon, they would be late which meant more lectures, something that commonly happened anyway. Deciding that he did not want to be late, he started walking away from them, playfully adding "How about we all walk together then? Or I can always just leave you to argue about it..." he was already a few steps ahead of them, and if they did not follow shortly, they would be left behind arguing, which had happened before.

"Leave us to argue about it? What kind of Baka are you?" replied Taoka. The three began to quickly catch up with Kouta. Immeadieately Akame took the left arm and snuggled up to Kouta as they walked. "Such a beautiful day darling. Maybe after school, we can go to a restaurant, or practice swordsmanship?" Akame was a kendo star in her own right, and much of her magic revolved around combat. Not to be out done, Yashima took the right arm and snuggled against Kouta as they walked. "Or we could go to my place and practice gravity magic?"She said. Yashima was a rising star in construction type magic. Taoka walked briskly off to the side. "Remember Kouta-san, It is our turn to clean the classroom after school today. Don't ditch me," reminded Taoka. She was gifted in elemental manipulation the most.

The four students reached the school and turned the hall as they chatted. Sadly the two girls flanking Kouta kept walking without paying attention to where they were going. The buxom dark elf teacher Miriya also wasn't paying attention to where she was going. When she turned the corner, Kouta crashed face first into her ample breasts. "Ooooff! You three look where you are going. Toyoda-san won't always have 'air bags' to give him a soft landing," said Miriya, making a joke on Kputa's name. She step back and readjusted her top. "Alright you four. Class is about to begin. Run along now," she said. The teacher then abruptly turned and went down the hall.

th

This was the story of most days, always having them compete for his attention. It was nice sometimes as it meant he always had something to do, but still it oftenly was a bit much for Kouta. It had not surprised him at all that Akame had already snuggled up against him as they walked, but what did surprise him was that Yashima had mustered up the courage to take his other arm as if not to be outdone. Unlike Kouta each of the girls had something they were gifted at, a form of magic that they easily surpassed him at. Already he was planning in his head just how he could plan his day to try and appease at least most of them, "Is it today Taoka?... I thought it had been my turn tomorrow" a small sigh escaping him. "I do however need to work on my gravity magic..." muttering this to himself, as he hated admitting that magically a lot of things needed work. "Well then... it seems I will have to help Taoka first... then I will meet Akame and Yashima at the park so we can practice magic, and I can lose at swordsmanship like always..." he chuckled a little, shortly afterwards being interrupted as they walked straight into one of their teachers Miriya.

Something had stopped his fall, and as Kouta thought about it he went partially red as he pulled himself from out of her rather large breasts. It had not been the first time that Akame or Yashima had managed to get him in trouble. "Sorry Miss.... I will try and keep an eye out for boobs... I mean people for the three of us next time... " he moved his arm somewhat grabbing them both by the cheek. "Got to stop getting us in trouble like that... Or I will have to stop letting you two huddle so close to me" he knew there would be somewhat of an outcry about this statement. Nodding to Miriya he started walking again, both arms still being held by the two more direct girls. This like usual would get him in trouble with other students as well, it had caused a few fights before, most of the time Akame running to his rescue or wanting to find the bullies themselves. Approaching the class room he managed to free his arms from their clutches letting out a small sigh "See... late again" no doubt a lecture would be given for such a thing, since it was the third time in just a week.

Glares from around the class could be felt, mostly due to jealousy, some due to the fact the lesson had been held up somewhat. "Seeing as the usual culprits are late... how about... Taoka... start with telling us the fundamentals of elemental magic" Kouta let out a sigh of relief as he reached his seat, half expecting that he would have been picked but thankfully the most suitable person would be talking about it, probably with a slight distaste due to being late because of Toyoda. After all she still took her other responsibilities rather serious. Looking around the class he caught Yashima staring at him, her cheeks going red as she was caught, looking away.

"Why don't you just admit to him that you like him.... you do realize Akame will snap him up otherwise.. I mean she does have the advantage of being next to him in most classes after all...." exclaimed Erika, a simple brown haired, fair skinned girl, whom had been trying to push Yashima out of her shell ever since slowly getting to know her.

As Kouta took his seat, Taoka began her speech on Elemental magic. Even while speaking she would steal glances at him here and there. But he was apparently oblivious, looking to Yashima. Taro sat in the back row looking at Taoka then to Kouta, then back to Taoka. "What she see in that guy anyways? He is an average mage at best and a two timer. He doesn't deserve her," complained Taro. He was one of those jealous students Kouta was talking about.

Yashima blushed as Erika suggest he simply confess to Kouta. "I can't do that. I know, I'll leave a confession letter in his locker. Like in those anime shows. Kouta would like that," replied Yashima. Erika just kind of shook her head at such an old school tactic. Akame on the other hand was paying completely attention to class. She was a straight A student and didn't think about flirting unless it was on her free time.

Taoka took her seat then class simply droned on. I'm not going to bore you with the details of school work. After the bell rang, everyone began to clear out and go home. Kouta would find himself alone with Taoka now. The other girls where strangely absent. "Right. We are lucky Sensei didn't punish us. We should do the cleaning quickly. I'm sure you got girls to chase or something," said Taoka breaking the silence.

Erika shook her head, surprised at the statement, such a tactic was so old fashioned, and was never as effective as actually confronting the crush head on and letting them know on the spot. Still such a method did match the type of person Yashima was, as it was doubtful that she would be able to actually tell Kouta outright, instead she was going to try and help out Yashima get the boys attention, after all it seemed like their was known competition to compete with.

Kouta's attention turned to the window now, looking out of it as the class dragged on, not even really paying attention. Due to this he would probably have to ask one of the girls later on for a overview of what actually happened in class. He doubted though it was a good idea to ask Taoka as she would tell him, but almost every second word would probably be Baka or some form of insult. Thinking about it for a moment Akame would probably be the best to go to, taking down rather decent notes and getting great grades. It was almost inspiring how outside of class, he became her full attention, but in class she effectively ignored him focusing just on her studies.

The class came to an end, the students pouring out of the room rather quickly. A silence briefly falling upon the room as he stretched his arms; getting up from the desk in the process. It was a surprise that only him and Taoka remained, before remembering today he had to help her clean the classroom as it was their turn. "Chase?...." he exclaimed somewhat shocked. "I don't try to chase anyone Taoka..." Kouta's blue eyes studied her as she started cleaning, deciding to help out and follow her. A thought coming to mind "You know Taoka... You try to act mean towards me... but I hear rumors around school... do you really have pictures of me in your locker?"

When Kouta looked out the window, aimlessly, his eyes caught Miriya. The dark elf teacher in a building across from him in view of the window at an angle. She had clearly made a mess in potions class, as her blouse was covered in goo. She was along in what appeared to be the teacher's lounge. Suddenly she took off her blouse discarded it. As she changed she looked out the window and saw Kouta staring. Instead of acting embarrassed, she just smiled at him then removed her bra next. Miriya stood there a moment topless as she dug through her bag, giving Kouta a good view. Then she dressed into her new bra and blouse and left the teacher's lounge.

This must be why anime guys are always staring out of windows at school! They are ogling the teacher's breasts!

Yashima had busily crafted her confession letter. The paper was even light perfumed, and it was sealed in a light pink envelope. She had gone out. When she went to put it in his locker, she saw Akame already there. It seemed she had the same idea. Kouta was not responding to the direct approach, so maybe something more old fashioned would reach him, Akame thought. Her letter however was plain paper with no perfumes or such. It was styled ore like the challenge letters she had received. She looked at Yashima embarassedly and hid the letter behind her back. "What are you doing here, Yashima-san and Erika-san?" Yashima hastily hid her letter behind her back, "N-nothing.. Why are you here Akame-san?" Akame replied,"I was passing by to my next class." There was an awkward silent pause. Erika say something!

Taoka said,"Who knows what you would of done to Yashima-san or Akame-san if I wasn't there." Despite all signs the opposite, she blames the guy and sees Kouta is at fault for the fellow students misconduct. While cleaning he brought up the pictures. Busted! She froze for a moment and blushed. "I am on the yearbook committee and have everyone's picture. It is not like I want pictures of you in my locker or anything," she said trying to play it off.

Erika was originally going to leave for home almost straight away after class had finished, but had decided to stay around for Yashima's sake. It seemed she was rather serious about giving Kouta the confession letter. What had been an actual surprise though was they had interrupted Akame in the process of dropping of her own letter, although it looked more like a challenge letter which was potentially for someone else knowing that Akame took pride in her swordsman skills. Letting the awkward silence take place for a few more seconds after the two acted as if they were not up to anything; finally Erika spoke. "Yashima was going to show me a few pointers to Gravity magic....But What's that in your hand Akame? Setting a duel request against someone?" Erika made certain to move a little closer to Yashima, trying to hide the fact that her friend also had a confession letter on her, although much more personalized. If only Kouta was not so oblivious about the affection from the two, but for her friends sake, she hoped that he would notice soon.

~~~~
It was not every day that Kouta would be able to look out the window and actually see something worth seeing, but today had been one of those days. Miriya being rather carefree like usual, or maybe simply a tease, He could never really tell with her. Whilst he was able to look, he stayed transfixed, getting a good glance at her breasts until she had left his view point.
~~~

Kouta should his head almost in disbelief, before walking up and lightly pinching Taoka's cheek. "You may have 'everyone's picture' but from what I heard... it was multiple pictures... and just me..." he smirked before letting go of her cheek "It is just a rumor though.. or should we go to your Locker after we finish cleaning up?" this time a soft laugh escaped him, it was rare that he got to tease the serious nature of Taoka, and he was going to play this card while he could. After all she actually looked rather cute somewhat flustered, cheeks red from mild embarrassment from being sprung. "Of course lets finish this task first though... I don't want you to get in trouble for me slacking off again like usual...."

Akame was a little shocked. "A challenge letter? No, I am writing a confession letter to darling. He kind of ignores the direct approach. I think he is shy. Is it not feminine enough? How would you do a confession letter?" said Akame. She looked at the letter in her hand now. Akame was not very good at 'girly' things and it bugged her a little. Yashima now holds up her letter and said,"It should be like this. Pretty paper and a scent of perfume. You want him to know it is a romantic letter and something special even before he opens it." Akame looks at Yashima's letter then back to her own. Seeing how obviously two the different was. The answer was so obvious.

It was an odd situation. Akame was Yashima's friend and a fellow girl in love. Even though she was her rival, she wanted to help her. "I-i can help you write a letter. I-if you want," said Yashima. Akame was moved by the gesture, but before she can respond she sees Taoka and Kouta walking down the hall. "Where is Darling and Taoka-san going?" she asked, drawing attention to that.

What was left of their shared duties did not take a whole lot longer, the classroom ready now for the next lesson that would grace it the next day. Kouta walked around briefly quickly double checking before flashing Taoka a smile. " Well it is all done... out of curiosity, let's go check out your locker?" a warm mischievous smile crossing his face as he spoke. Walking up to Taoka now, he lightly grabbed her arm and started to walk out of the class, not to sure on how she would react that he had actually done such a thing. Taoka's locker was a bit further away from his own, where Akame and Yashima were currently residing. As they walked Kouta lightly teased Taoka, but in reality he was actually just curious if the rumors were true.

Being a little proud that her friend Yashima had for just a moment stopped hiding her feelings but was also confronting her rival, Erica smiled. "I think it suits you though Akame, so unless you feel it should be changed, Kouta would accept it..." Somewhat surprised though that Yashima was offering help for Akame, even though they both were fighting over the same man, which made little sense to Erica, she saw nothing special about him. If anything he was foolish, lacked effort in class and completely clueless about other peoples feelings. Otherwise he would have noticed Yashima's feelings so far "Hmm well why don't you two for now place the letters in Kouta's locker while you have the chance, and I will investigate?"

Taoka then said something a tad odd,"I'm telling you there is no such pictures. But fine, I'll let you look in my locker. If there is more then one picture of you in there then...I'll give you a kiss." Shen then quickly added,"Don't get your hopes up Kouta-san." She then walked with him to her locker. Her heart was pounding in her chest a mile a minute. Of course she had multiple pictures of him in her locker! While she tried to act casual, she had just set the stage for her first real kiss! It was exciting. Taoka fumbled with her combination lock out of nervousness. She finally opened the locker.

Akame and Yashima stayed behind and both placed their confession letters into the ocker. They even debated on who was putting it in first when Erica left to investigate.

Back
Top Bottom