Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her first job (Splendif x DonV)

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
Natalie was excited, it was her first day of her first job after graduating from college. At least that was the plan anyway. Sure, she didn't really know many details about the job and it had simply been advertised as essentially turn up and start work if suitable, but she was still excited and determined that the job was going to be hers. Everything about the place had checked out as far as she could tell, and as far as she knew this was a perfectly normal scientific research company. The only strange thing had been that the job advertisement had vanished shortly after she had seen it, but even so she wouldn't accept that it was gone, so here she was the following day. The building she approached was unassuming, large, but very plain looking, it didn't even remotely stand out from any other building in the area, it was only from the number that Natalie could even tell which one it was.

"Ok!" The girl pumped a fist triumphantly into the air as she was stood outside the building, then scrunched the printout from her computer into her pocket and marched inside, following the directions the website had given her in order to sign up for "The program" as it had been described. It didn't really matter too much what it was, it was a scientific research job, exactly the kind of thing she had wanted all through college, there was no way she was going to let this slip through her fingers now.

The inside was a simple waiting room with a secretary. She appeared to be one of the hybrid races that had shown up since earth had begun communications with other planets, black feline ears upon her head. "Oh! Somebody came to take the job?!" She smiled, panting slightly. "J-just head back to the elevator." She groaned, gripping the desk slightly. A black tentacle came over the desk, turning towards Natalie before she swatted it back down. "S-sorry. I'm...helping with...nyahhh, an experiment! J-just take the elevator to the third basement."

Once she did, she would find only a simple exam room with a table, gynecology stirrups attached to it. "Please disrobe and lay back for examination." A voice said through speakers in the ceiling.

"Oooh..." Natalie hurried over to the female, this was the first time she'd ever actually met one of these hybrid races, her college had been entirely human. "Mmhmm, I'm here so you can call off the search" Natalie gave a triumphant thumbs up once more, grinning brightly and eyes closed, just long enough to miss the little black tentacle that had come over the desk, only opening her eyes when it was gone again. "Thank you very much miss! Though maybe you should see one of the doctors...you're looking rather flushed. You don't want to go getting sick at work" She grinned again, waving to the woman before turning to go, walking off and obliviously following the directions she had been given, getting into the elevator and tapping the button for the third basement. "Three basements? Wow, this place must be almost as big underground as it is above"

She emerged from the elevator and glanced around, blinking up at the ceiling. "Hm? Disrobe? Oh! I get it, a physical check up! Gotcha, gotta make sure I'm healthy before I can get a research job" She nodded, quickly beginning to remove her clothing. Sure it was a little strange, but it did also make some sense. She was probably going to be working with sensitive material, so they had to make sure she was healthy enough to do so and wouldn't contaminate anything. Before long she was down to her underwear, figuring that would be sufficient, before going to get on the table.

A strange man entered the room with a smile, his grey skin lit by the light. "Underwear too please. I need to ensure you have no infections of any kind." He said calmly, sitting down on a small stool, a computer screen rising up from the floor. "Hmm, human genetics, normal body temperatures, above average fertility." He muttered, looking over what appeared to be scans of her body. "Alright, bare yourself and put your legs up, I need to perform visual examinations."

Natalie tilted her head up as she heard someone entering, blinking at him as she studied him. He was much less human looking than the woman upstairs had been, unlike any creature she'd even seen on TV or online so far. Still, meeting someone totally new in every way like this was awesome in so many ways! "Oh, right, wasn't sure" She nodded and sat up, stretching for a moment, then removing her bra, allowing her small breasts free before reaching down to slide her panties out of the way. "Mmhmm, just a totally plain and boring human I'm afraid" She chuckled as she lay back down. Above average fertility? Was that a good thing? Well it didn't sound like a bad thing at least. "Gotcha" She nodded, laying her head back and raising her legs into the stirrups so that they wouldn't ache as she held them up.

"Humans are very genetically flexible." He responded, two fingers spreading her lower lips. " Hmm, good color, natural lubrication, it appears you'd do well at this job." He produced a smooth metal cock, pressing it slowly into her before she could object. It swelled and grew inside her, spreading across her walls, caressing every inch of her pussy and womb before slithering back out like liquid mercury. "Internal measurements show you to be exceptionally deep, I think you'll fit the position perfectly." He produced a slip of paper, and a pen. "Just sign right here if you don't mind."

"Aren't we- yeeeck!" Natalie was caught off guard as his fingers suddenly touched her, squirming around a little. "Yeee! A...a little warning next time" She was just about to relax, then yelped again as suddenly something was inserted into her, gasping loudly, especially as it started to swell open and slither deeper inside of her. "Nnngh!" She squirmed and moaned in pleasure, gripping at the sides of the bed, panting as he held out the paper and pen. "Uhhh...r-right..." She grinned and reached up, her hand shakily signing the documentation.

He helped her up calmly, leading her nude down the hall, to a room overlooking a small, indoor forest. "Your first job with be to breed with a direwolf. A long extinct species of earth creature from the time you would call medieval." He gestured to the room, a hulking black wolf curled sleeping on the grass.

Natalie was a little unsteady on her feet at first, taking a few moments as they walked to recover from the examination, though by the time they got to the room she seemed able to walk ok. "Hm?" She looked into the forest, then to the man. "Breed with?" That was....unexpected, the job hadn't quite mentioned that. Still....it must have been for research...and she really did want to make a good first impression. "But is that possible? He's a wolf and I'm just a regular old human" She looked back to the large wolf, she'd never quite seen anything like it before. If they were extinct how did this place have one? Maybe they'd found the last of its kind hidden away somewhere.

"Yes but human's are very flexible internally, you may have a little discomfort from his knot, but it should feel quite pleasurable otherwise." He smiled, leading her to the door that entered the room. "On all fours would work best, I will be there to oversee for safety and to collect the fresh samples once mating is completed." He calmly opened the door for her, the wolf raising his head.

Natalie blinked as she looked back to the creature, then followed to the door. This wasn't exactly making a huge amount of sense just yet...but then she was fresh out of college and he was the scientist after all. And at least the idea of actually breeding the creature made sense, cloning it would just lead to genetic stagnation and attempting to artificially manipulate the DNA to prevent that was likely to just lead to even bigger issues.
"Well, alright then sir!" She nodded and gave a salute, before turning to head into the enclosure, shivering as the grass tickled at her bare feet, giving the wolf a gentle wave as it looked up at her. "Hello there" She knelt down for a moment, giving it a bright smile, then remembering what the scientist outside had told her. "Oh, right...um...." Her cheeks flushed as she turned her back to the wolf, getting onto all fours and 'presenting' herself.

The large beast sniffed at her rear, his hot tongue give smooth licks over the lips of her pussy. He then leapt upon her, heavy chest resting upon her back, his forelegs around her hips. His first few thrusts missed, his thick, pointed cock rubbing against her lips before finding it's target, his length plunging into her passage. His heated length spread her easily open, rubbing every inch of her walls, his tip pressing on her cervix.

Natalie giggled as the tongue licked at her, it was rather ticklish. She yelped when the beast leapt onto her back though, unprepared for it and almost collapsing to the ground from the sudden weight. "H-hey now....heavy...." She pushed her arms and legs a little to support the extra weight, grunting as she felt something hard thrusting against her at first, then suddenly let out a loud cry as she felt its cock suddenly thrust into her. "AHH!" She moaned loudly, her hips instinctively pressing back against the creature, though the sensation of it pushing up against her cervix was very unusual. "O-oooh...that....s-so big....s-so...so....d-d-deep..."

The beast panted hot breath across her back, slowly starting to thrust, quickly gaining speed. His length put impressive pressure on her g-spot, his knot slapping against her clit, spreading her further open with each thrust of his furred hips.

"A-ah...." Natalie was struggling to keep herself upright now, and as the beast started to thrust she began to cry out with every single movement, especially as it pushed so hard against her g-spot, her clit throbbing with every touch....oh god...the knot wasn't even inside and it was already pushing against her cervix, the creature's size causing ripples across her small, tight stomach. "Ah...ah....a-ah....g-good....so good!" Her arms and legs were trembling, she felt like she was about to drop to the ground, but it seemed the beast didn't particularly care.

With a final snarl the beast forced his knot deeply inside of her, swelling to plug her passage with his girth in her womb. Hot spurts of thin canine seed sprayed the back of her womb, heating her walls, soon filling her. The flow of virile seed didn't cease, however, her stomach begining to round out from the impressive volume.

When the knot pushed into her Natalie's eyes went wide as she cried out in pleasure, cumming hard, harder than she thought was possible, her entire body tightening up, stomach bulging with the knot....and then starting to bulge as more and more cum continued to flood inside of her, filling her womb, forcing it to grow and expand to accommodate her new liquid cargo. Natalie was drooling with pleasure, tongue hanging our of her mouth as her body jerked and trembled.

Sarovir watched calmly, sliding a container between her thighs, to wait for the beast to pull out. "Well, you most certainly seem like a perfect fit for this job." He held a water bottle to her lips. "Thirsty? He'll be stuck for a bit."

Natalie was panting as Sarovir came in, still barely holding herself up, now mainly doing so because of her cum swollen belly. She looked at him and quickly leaned forwards when he offered the water bottle, taking several large gulps from it. "Th-thanks....heh...d-did...did I do well sir..?"

"Very well." He smiled, the canine pulling slowly out with a quiet *pop*, cum spilling from her knot-stretched hole. "You obtained about 50% more than I expected, so you did splendidly."

Natalie grinned as he told her she had done very well, then yelped as the wolf's cock pulled out of her, whimpering and moaning as cum poured out of her quickly. "I...I'm glad I could do a good job..." She took another sip of the water, then a few deep breaths in order to recover. "S-so.....do I...have to take a pregnancy test or something now...?"

"Well, there's no need, we'll just continue breeding you. It doesn't matter what actually impregnates you, any spawn will be useful. And until then, we can still have you gathering samples."

"O-oh, right" She grinned and nodded slightly. "Heh, I guess so...." She took a few deep breaths as her arms and legs finally stopped shaking, then started to get to her feet. "Phew....I think...just a minute and I'll good to go"

"Of course, we wouldn't wish to overwork you. If you are impregnated we'll need you in peak health." He smiled. "Next we have a somewhat more alien beast for you to work with, known as a Xenomorph."

"A Xenomorph?" Natalie looked at him and blinked, tilting her head slightly. "No...I don't think I've heard of a creature like that before....but...you want me to try and breed with it as well? But what if I'm already pregnant from the wolf?"

Back
Top Bottom