Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overwatch Rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liriel

Banned
Banished
I been playing a LOT of overwatch lately and would love to do a RP involving the amazing female cast they have on display! Here a few Idea I like to do:

Orgy time!: Unknow to all the male member of Overwatch , it female member (and a few special guest) come together twice a month for a all out orgy, to reliese stress and have a little pay back to those who had defeated them during thier missions. Thank to Symmetra control of light-bending, she can temporarely give each girl the body they desire, including changing thier sex to shemale.This RP would just be a big ton of smexy smut! Nothing complex, just hard core sex^^

Voulez vous coucher avec moi?: So,Widowmaker and Tracer are basicly rival , but what if they were secret lover insted? This rp would involve mainly Tracer and Widowmaker , both shemale or female or a mix of the two , as they make secret rendez-vous or downright do the durty deed while on a mission whit the other, hided from view. Some of the other female character could certainly stumble on them and join in! They both are very open and love to share!

Lab error!: Mei have call a few friend for dinner while she was working on a experiment in her lab.Unfortunatly, a accident happen! It could be a powerful aphrodisiac cloud that turn all of them into needy slut , might be a swarm of slimy tentacle eager to fill all of them whit egg , ect!

Physical Examination: It time for the Overwatch girl physical examination and Mercy is more then eager to make sure all the girl are healty. She have quite a few new machine and tool she love to try on them!

I am willing and eager to do any of those RP. Send me a pm if interested! I am mostly looking for a partner that love durty detail and can write at lest a paragraph per reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom