Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full Moon (Skeith x doctorwho27)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
13th of November, 1886

London, England

As rain beat down on the city of London, a large elegant carriage made its way towards the city center. The occupants of the vehicle were two adults. A husband and wife. The man was large, with thick sideburns and graying messy brown hair. A fitted tuxedo covered his body. A cane, decorated with a wolf's head for a handle sat in his hand. The woman wore a simple, but beautiful gown, a fox fur wrapped around her neck for warmth. November was always a cold wet month for London. Her red hair was tied neatly into a bun. As the carriage came to a halt, the two individuals stepped out onto the street. A thick fog had rolled in making it difficult for most to see. But not for them. They were special. The approached a large door, allowing themselves in without knocking.

The sudden intrusion caused a servant to nearly jump out of her skin, but she meekly curtsied when she saw who they were. "Master Vulgrim. With the weather so dreadful, we weren't expecting you this evening." She said quickly.

The man turned to face her, giving an indignant 'hmph'. In response. "Is my daughter in?" He asked insistently.

"Y-yes, my lord. She is in her laboratory as we speak. Would you like me to take you to her?"

"I know the way." He replied rudely. Without another word the man and his wife ascended the stairs, turning left at the landing to approach a large oak door. As the door was pushed open, a woman with snow white hair turned around to face it.

"Maria, I thought I made it clear that..." She stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of her father. "F-father, Mother... I had no idea that you would be visiting tonight."

"We aren't. The clan requests your presence. Your research has angered those with more power than I." He replied with a low growl.

The woman swallowed hard before nodding. She removed her lab coat and put on her more traditional clothing. A set of masculine clothes and belting to pin down her bust. For the world to take her seriously as a scientist, she had to conceal her gender. Soon the carriage was bound for the building where the clan held its meetings.

She stood before the elders, one of whom was her father, awaiting the punishment they would deem necessary for her practices. "Your father tells us that you seek to cure lycanthropy."

"I am close my lords. If only a few more months than lycan's could rejoin humanity as equals and not as predators or rulers. If only..." Her voice was suddenly cut off by a loud roar.

"Silence!" The large man pushed himself up from his seat, glaring angrily at the woman. "We are no disease to be cured. That you would hate what you are so strongly as to erase it from the world is sickening and a high betrayal to the den and your family. If you are so determined to masquerade as human... The court has agreed that you be wed to one. Perhaps there, you could find the peaceful existence you so crave, and no longer disgrace this den."

"M-marriage? My lords... This seems like an unfair ruling. Have I no say in who I am to wed?" She looked about the room, before her eyes settled on her father. "Father!"

"I am sorry, my dear. But the ruling of the court is final. Bring in my son's new bride." He insisted. A couple of guards opened the door to allow some who were waiting beyond to enter. The woman whirled around to face the door, to see who or what she was expected to wed.

The girl had sat waiting for what had seemed like hours, her hair was tied up down her back in a braid, she had refused to wear a dress however. Though they had allowed her to wear dress pants and a rather flowery looking blouse. She was rather sickly looking and the Lycans could smell the sickness running through her blood bot not really caring since she was just a human. Kisa slowly stood up from the chair she had been sitting in and made her way towards the open doors. Slowly she came into view of the council of Elders, the light making her skin shine slightly. "This is Kisa McGilis, she is from a Scotland branch of human nobles. And from this night froward she is to be your bride." a deep voice of the head Elder spoke making the girl flinch slightly as she came to stop a few from the white haired Lycan.

They where not even going to get a real ceremony, the elders could simply say you were married and that was that. "Kisa, make your human blood proud." the voice boomed again. Kisa trembled slightly and slowly nodded her head as she stared up at the Lycans as they looked down at her. "Thank you Lord Elder, it is an honor." she croaked, but you could see the terror in her eyes. She knew they could all smell the fear she was giving off as well. She wondered if her new husband would be able to smell the sickness inside her as well, she had only been given a few months left to live. She had a sickness that attacked her lungs and cut her energy short, it made her tired to even walk around too much, she was worse in the cold weather.

A Lycan Priest came towards them and handed a simple ring to to the futa dressed as a male. "Just to mark her as your own to the humans. Though you might not have long with her." The Priest said waving his hand slightly and chanting an ancient prayer before leaving the two of them alone in the chamber with the other Lycans watching them. Kisa bit her bottom lip and grasped the edges of her shirt and pulled at them. She didn't even name of her husband, this was all so strange and scary to her. She could feel her heart racing in her chest and she would feel her skin going pale and she prayed she was not going to have another attack, that would be so embarrassing.

As the doors opened the white haired lycan's eyes narrowed on the small woman who was led in. She could smell the sickening mixture of fear and illness that came from her. A strong sense of sympathy tugged at her heart. What cruel hands could have arranged such a union? This woman was already on death's door, and they would condemn her to live out what was left of her life with a creature she quite clearly feared. She took a few steps towards her new bride, her eyes shifting to the priest as he placed the ring on her finger. The added words that she wouldn't have long with her made her feel worse. This really was a punishment. Were they deliberately exposing her to human mortality to punish her for seeking to cure their immortality? She shook her head clear of her thoughts instead, choosing to focus on dissuading her new bride's fears. She reached slowly for her hand, taking it gently in her own, careful not to cut her with her claws. "My name is Alexander Vulgrim." She would feel more comfortable about admitting her actual gender and name in the privacy of her own home. "You need not fear me. I would never hurt you." The fact that she was so clearly afraid of her, only made her hate being a lycan even more.

She looked back to the elders. "If this is all to this ceremony. Than I would ask that my bride and I be allowed to return to our home. She needs her rest." She spoke this with confidence. She did not know the true nature of her wife's illness, but she knew that it was there regardless. She would dedicate her efforts to curing her for the time being. Lycanthropy could be cured later. Her wife's illness required her immediate attention. After the council was dispersed, she turned to lead her wife out but was met by her parents. She looked between them before huffing a bit. "Kisa, my dear. My parents. Lord Andrew Vulgrim and Lady Vanessa Vulgrim." She looked to each of her parents with a disapproving glance. They knew that this was the plan from the beginning.

Her father stepped forward sighing some. "I am sorry that it came to this, but I am grateful to you for your cooperation." He said softly. "I am proud of the um..." He glanced to the woman at his daughter's side, before correcting his gaze. "The man that you've become."

Her mother, similarly stepped forward. "I wish you both well." She looked to her daughter with a hopeful glance. "Perhaps your new wife's care will allow you to focus your knowledge on curing actual diseases instead."

The young lycan grumbled lowly. "Allow me to take her home. We both are going to have to take some time adjusting to this." She walked past her parents dismissively. "Good night to you both. I'm sure I'll see you again soon." She paused near the door, looking down to Kisa with a faint and reassuring smile. "Do you wish to see your family before we leave?" She asked, calmly. Not wanting to rush the frail young woman.

Kisa would flinch when she felt the futa's hand take hold of her own, though she seemed to relax a little as the other's grasp was gentle. Kisa could tell that the other was not out to hurt her so it made her trust hew new husband more than any of the other Lycans around them. The futa's words also brought comfort to Kisa and she only nodded her head as she fell silent again once more. She nodded when her husband introduced herself even if that was not her real name. The elders would just nod to her when she asked if the ceremony was over and keep on filing out of the huge room with out another look back. Kisa allowed herself to be taken away, her hand still clinging to her husband's her mind was trying to catch up with everything that was happening, the world was moving too fast for her.

However when they came across the Vulgrim's Kisa would hide herself behind her new mate trembling madly from fright. She swallowed loudly as Andrew and Vanessa spoke to them, or mainly to their futa daughter. She would not let a single word pass her lips as she stayed safe and close to her partner. She watched as they moved away, glad to not be near the huge elder anymore, he freaked her out. However when she asked if she wanted to see her parents she went pale and trembled slightly, she shook her head harshly as she stared down at the floor, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks from her huge and terror filled eyes.

"They are not here, my brother brought me then left me. They want nothing more to do with me...since I am useless to them." she said in a weak voice before she broke down crying, burying her head into her husband's side. "I don't know why they did this to me. It would have been better to just leave me in a hospital. I hate Lycans, after the abuse they put my family through." she croaked. "I am going to die soon so that is another reason they got rid of me, not wanting to pay for my funeral....I don't want to die." she whimpered before wiping her tears away on her sleeve.

"Your the only Lycan who has been nice to me since I came here. I am sorry...if I am going to be a problem...a burden for you." she whispered trying to catch her breath. However she suddenly began to cough, it grew worse and she grabbed a hanky from her pocket and put it to her mouth. Dark red blood could be seen in the white fabric after she had pulled it away from her mouth. "Please, forgive me. I get attacks regularly now." she whispered ashamed of herself, her face crimson and you could see she was ashamed.

The young Lycan's eyes widened when her wife began to cry, clinging to her, and burying herself in her side. She felt a great swell of pity as she spoke. This poor child had nothing and nobody left in this world. Despite the fact that this marriage was meant to be a punishment, she was beginning to take it as a higher calling. Kisa needed her. She was not surprised when she expressed her hatred for Lycans. Especially for the pain they had caused those she cared about. Then came that coughing fit. Her eyes widened quickly as she placed her hands on the girl's shoulders to steady her. Her eyes looking down to the bloody swath of fabric. She leaned forward so that she could be at her level.

"You are no burden to me." She insisted. "Your care is now my number one concern. I will not allow you to die. You have my word." She sighed softly, looking around the room at all of the Lycans as they began to leave. She looked down to her bride again, taking her hand once more. "Come along now. We're going home." She led the young woman back out to the carriage. Her servant approached the door with an umbrella for both of them, guiding them to the carriage. "Maria, this is Kisa. My new mate." She introduced the two human women. Kisa, Maria is a live in servant at the home."

Maria was notably surprised by the knowledge that her mistress as now married, but she curtsied before Kisa just as quickly. "It is my great pleasure to make your acquaintance milady."

The lycan climbed into the carriage, helping Kisa to do the same. "Your condition. How much do you know about it?" She asked once they were alone and the carriage was on its way to her home once again. She knew that curing the young woman could be as simple as turning her, but she did not want to force that upon her. If not medical cure could be reached, then they could discuss it as a possibility.

Kisa gave her a very weak smile as her husband told her she would try to cure her illness but you could see doubt in her eyes. She however did not answer the Lycan right away, a frown on her face as they made their way outside. Shivering she pulled her shirt collar around her tightly since she had not even been given a coat. However when she was introduced to the servant Kisa nodded her head softly. "Nice to meet you." she croaked softly. She was surprised though when she was given a fur blanket by the old Lycan carriage driver to keep her warm and dry. "Welcome to the family Mistress." the old grey wolf said smiling softly to her before he got into his seat and they took off home. Kisa smiled softly in return and then turned to look up at her mate, pulling the fur tightly around her body, her shivering would not stop however.

"I have some clue what my sickness is, its two things. One was given to me by a vampire hybrid of some sort." she said shaking her head. "The other is my weak lungs which I was born with." she sad staring down at her boots. "When I was ten I was forced to drink the hybrid's blood and it cursed me. It only gave me years to live as it slowly began to effect my body, crushing my immune system. I am missing half a lung already and its on its way to my heart now." she said touching her wrist. She had slid her wrist back showing the dark veins, they were black as night with her infected blood. "I doubt you can cure something a vampire has cursed upon me." she croaked before she began to cough hard again. "And with me being depressed all the time, that doesn't help my heath." she said once she had calmed from her attack.

"The Grinif family of Lycans are the ones who bully my family. After my father killed the Omega for killing my brother and grandfather, we have been at war for so long. However the new Alpha won't kill my family, he rather take and take from us until he crushes my family." she said softly. "He was the one who payed the vampire hybrid to curse me, to make my mother suffer and hate me. Now she is dead and my Step Mother wants my head for being a useless female unable to gain a real man." she would say before yawning and shutting her eyes for a few minutes. "Maybe it would be better if I died though, I am scared of living in this world as a weakling." she would mutter.

The lycan sighed softly, hanging her head as she rubbed at her brow. A curse from a vampire? That was what she was afraid of most. She knew that no medical science could cure that which was brought on by magic. Even if she could, her weak lungs and immune system were not something within her medical knowledge to cure. She looked down at her lap before looking across to her mate once more. "Don't talk like that." She insisted, when she spoke of it being better if she died. "You are far too young to be thinking about the afterlife." She looked out at the rain contemplating the next step. As the carriage finally came to rest in front of her home, Maria was prepared once again with the umbrella to get them to the door nice and dry. "Come along now, we're home."

"Maria, please prepare a hot bath for Kisa." The lycan informed quickly. If her immune system was compromised any time in the cold was a risk. Slowly she led Kisa upstairs. "For the time being, I want you to focus on resting. Enjoy a hot bath and then join me in the master bedroom. We will discuss your care and your options then." She parted ways with her near the bathroom door, heading towards the bedroom.

Maria exited the bathroom and smiled meekly, curtsying when she saw Kisa again. "Milady, I've prepared a hot bath and oils for you to enjoy." The scent of incense also wafted from the bathroom. "Would you like help getting undressed, or would you prefer to have your privacy?" Maria was human but seemed to carry herself around her lycan mistress without much fear. Hopefully Maria's confidence would be enough to dissuade some of Kisa's fears.

In the master bedroom, the lycan cast off her masculine attire, groaning heavily as she released her breasts from their bindings. It felt so much better to finally be able to breath. She collected a nightgown from her closet, dawning it and then letting her hair down and brushing it. It was nice, in the privacy of her room to allow herself to be feminine. She moved to sit on the edge of her bed with a book, waiting for her new wife to join her.

Her mate's words gave her no hope still, she didn't really know what to believe anymore. She liked her husband, trusting the futa the best she could. However she did not say much as she was taken into the house and brought before the bathroom. "Alright." was all she said to the Lycan before she was left alone. She jumped again when the maid spoke to her and she trembled as Maria offered to help her undress. "Uh..no thank you, I am fine. Its nice of you to want to help though." she said and looked away shyly. She slowly went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her and locking it tightly. She flushed seeing a nightgown and panties laying out before her on a chair by the marble sink. She shook her head shocked that they were already giving her stuff, however she understood since she owned nothing and had nothing with her from her old home.

She would slowly stripped herself naked, dropping her clothes on the floor before she stared down at the soaps and oils. Her hands trembled and she didn't touch any, knowing it would just cause her to have another attack. Slowly she would get into the tub, her long white hair fell around her, she had removed it from the braid. She would then carefully wash her body which was covered in scars that showed the abuse she had gone through as a child leading up until now. Claw marks, burns and whip marks covered her body. After finding one oil that was lightly scented she washed her body with it then her hair, once she was done she drained the tub getting out and shivering madly. She wrung her hair out and gabbed her towel and dried herself off with it the best she could.

She then sighed staring down at the fur blanket she had left on the floor, she had forgotten to leave it in the carriage. She managed to dress herself in the panties but pulled her pants on under them, she slipped a robe tightly over her nightgown before adding the blanket around her shoulders and heading out the door. She thanked a servant who had showed her towards the master bedroom. Kisa slowly knocked before entering, her head was swimming from the heat of the bath though and she clamped her eyes shut. She could feel another attack coming and was doing her best to hold it back. "I forgot to mention the most scents I can not use, they hurt my lungs and cause me to have an attack." she whispered softly before going wide eyed seeing that her husband was a female with huge beasts, something she had not seen before.

"Your...your...a girl?" she croaked and then suddenly she fell to the floor coughing suddenly, she began to shiver as a fever took over her. The curse was effecting her as well as her immune system but this time it was baldly. Soon Kisa was hacking so hard that blood streamed from her mouth and she could do nothing to stop it. She felt bad for bleeding on the floor but at the moment she couldn't speak. It would continue for a few minutes before she fell to her side and began to shake do to her fever and how badly she felt. Her eyes clamped shut she let out a weak groan her breathing began to grow haggard before it grew deathly shallow now.

The lycan looked up quickly when she heard the door open. She opened her mouth to explain herself but was cut off by the sudden attack. She tossed her book aside before quickly getting up from her seat on the bed. She hurried to Kisa's side, lifting her softly into her lap. "Kisa, stay with me!" She looked up from where she was on the floor with Kisa to the door. Maria had come running when she heard her collapse. "Maria, go down stairs and fetch me some hot towels, immediately!" The servant nodded nervously before running back downstairs. She picked the woman up from the floor, cradling her in her arms. The blood that she had coughed up was a significant amount more than it had been before. She knew that this poor girl wouldn't have much longer. She cursed the humans who brought her under her breath. Surely the trip back had not been what made her worse. She'd been draped in the blanket and kept beneath an umbrella.

When Maria returned, her lycan mistress instructed her to lay the towels out on the bed. "Help me get her out of these clothes." She insisted to Maria. The two of them got the woman out of her pants and out of the robe, laying her out topless above the towels. She reached for a sponge, hastily trying to regulate her body temperature by running the wet sponge over her bare skin. She looked up at the woman, she could see how close she was to death. There was no saving her by conventional means. She breathed in a deep breath before turning to Maria. "Leave us. I will care for her." The servant nodded quickly before leaving the room.

Once alone, and having heard the door click shut. The lycan pushed herself up from the bed pacing the room in a bit of a panic. She knew what she had to do, but she wasn't sure if she could bring herself to do it. She ran a hand through her snow white hair before returning to her side. She checked the woman for a pulse before listening for her heart beat. She wasn't going to last much longer. There wasn't going to be any waiting this attack out. She took in a deep breath. "Kisa, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." She cradled the young woman in one arm, lifting her into a semi-seated position. She looked down at the frail girl before closing her own eyes. "I'm so sorry!" She leaned in quickly, sharp fangs quickly penetrating the flesh of her neck and the vein located there. She could feel the woman's body in her arms shaking. Though if it were due to the fever or the infection she was passing on to her, it was impossible to tell. Still, she held her as gently as she could, as her blood filled her mouth, some dripping on to the sheets.

She pulled away from the woman quickly, the lower half of her face and neck now covered in Kisa's blood. She panted heavily as she looked down at the woman, a massive spike of guilt rising inside of her. She stared wide-eyed at her for several moments before back away from the bed. She wiped her mouth free of the girl's blood, looking down at her hands before having to force herself to choke back her own tears of regret. Kisa would not wake up human. She had not been given the choice to turn, and for that reason, the lycan blamed herself. She covered the young woman in the blanket, setting one of the hot towels across her forehead. "My infection will weed out any and all weaknesses in your body..." She explained softly, unknowing if the woman was still conscious or not. "You will wake healthier, stronger, and faster, but at a cost. I stole your humanity from you. In time, I hope you will be able to forgive me." She moved to sit in a seat beside the bed to watch her, she would not leave from that seat for the entire night, even if exhaustion eventually forced her to fall asleep there.

Kisa was hardly aware of the futa's touch, the words sounded muffled as they came close to her blurry vision. Her eyes would open and close for a few times before closing one last time and staying that way. She shivered madly when she was stripped naked, only left in her panties now, she shuttered when the sponge ran over her flesh. She wanted to cry out, to tell them to stop and leave her alone. She wanted to die, she was so tired and worn out. She was sick of her body being useless to her, coughing up all that blood. She grunted slightly when she heard a voice somewhere off, she knew it was directed towards her but she had no strength to answer. She groaned again when she suddenly felt warm arms around her then she felt something sharp pierce her flesh and her body began to shake a lot worse.

She would lay still after she had been bitten, still breathing but it was still slow and soft, though it was no longer haggard. However when it struck midnight her eyes opened wide and she let out a loud cry of pain as her body began to twist and her arms and legs began to lengthen painfully. Her face shifted its shape, her eyes turned red from brown and her hair was pure white now, her skin still pale though but not as sickly. Soon she would roll and twist, growling and screaming as her bones cracked and soon she turned into a pure white female Lycan, her fur soft and thick, her tail was bushy with big ears standing upon her head.

She would open her eyes for a few seconds before closing them trying to get used to her new vision. However her eyes would land on the futa who was her mate, at first she wondered if she had been dragged to hell but that was not the case, she could feel her heart beating loudly in her furry chest. Kisa would slip from the bed and slam into the floor, she tried to push herself up onto her hind legs but it was nothing she was used too. Her claws snagged in the rug and she landed with a thud on her chin. Slowly she turned her head staring at her hind legs and her arms, down at the paw like hands and feet on the ends of the limbs. It suddenly struck her when she turned to see her reflection in a mirror hanging on the wall.

She let out a whimper before she began to howl loudly, she was scared out of her mind, not sure what to do, her body was unknown to her. She tried to stand again on her back legs but her balance was off and she would stumble back and crash into a couch and a few chairs before coming to a stop against the wall. Her hind legs in the air hanging above her head, her tail between her legs. She slowly looked up at the other women with pure confusion in her eyes. Kisa rolled over and let out a sigh as she stumbled forward and landed on the rug, she was like a new born colt trying to learn how to walk, it was not going easy for her.

At the sound of the woman's loud cry, the lycan snapped back to reality. She stood up quickly, watching in horrified powerlessness as the girl went through her first change. She had never seen someone turned before. Even she was born this way, so she had no experience to call on under these circumstances. She stepped forward quickly, trying to help the woman as she stumbled all over the room, tripping over the furniture and generally making a mess. Not that the lycan cared. Maria might, but that was far from her mind right now. She was more pleased to find that it had worked and not killed the young woman. "Kisa... Kisa you need to listen to me." She insisted as she moved over to where she was slumped on the carpet. "I had no other choice. If I hadn't done this, you would have died tonight." She insisted, placing her hand against the furred beast's shoulder gently.

She knelt beside her when she heard the door open. She looked up quickly to see Maria and the driver, her only two servants standing in shock in the doorway. "Mistress, what happened?" Maria questioned, her mouth agape in surprise.

"If I hadn't she would have died." She insisted, looking back towards Kisa. "I promised that I wouldn't let her." She looked back once more to her servants. "Maria, she will need a proper meal. One for the freshly turned." The meal typically called for lots and lots of protein to satisfy the new carnivorous diet that she would be bound to. "Please, go prepare something from the meat locker." She then looked to her driver. "And you were turned yes? Then I will need you to help her learn when she is ready. From now on, in addition to operating the carriage and tending to the horses you will serve as her tutor." She slowly began stroking Kisa's fur. "Now leave us, both of you. Bring Kisa's meal when it is ready." When the door once again closed, the lycan used her superior strength to help her to her feet, guiding her to where she could rest on the bed.

She moved back to her seat, sitting down slowly as she looked over at Kisa. "I know you hurt, and I know you're scared. But as I am sure you have noticed, you are not short of breath. No more need to cough. Yes?" She looked down at her lap, before pulling a book off the shelf beside the bed. "I have given you the infection of lycanthropy. Unfortunately, there is no cure as of yet. Though I am doing my best to find one. It was the only way to save your life." She set the book down on the nightstand. "When you are well, it would do you well to read this. It will help detail what you're body has just been through and what to expect in the future."

She looked about the small chamber before standing again and walking towards the window. "I also owe you an apology for my earlier deception. As you can see now, I am no man. Though perhaps not entirely woman, either. My name, as I'm sure you have guessed is not Alexander. It is Luca. Luca Vulgrim. My male persona is one I keep to not be laughed out of the scientific community, and to blend in human society." She turned to face her again. "With that knowledge, I do not expect you to behave as a wife to her husband. Our marriage is only on paper, and should my gender displease you, it needn't be any more than that." She walked back to the bed, guiding the woman to relax. "But let's not worry about the details for now. Let's worry about getting you fed, and rested. In time, the change will be at your will, but it is a skill you will have to hone."

Almost as if beckoned, the door opened and a platter with various meats was brought in by Maria. "M-milady Kisa. I have brought your meal." She said hesitantly. Looking up from her feet meekly. She was a little intimidated by the freshly turned woman and it showed in her body language.

Kisa's body ached, she was aware of every bone and ever new part to her. When Luca came over to help her she allowed the stronger Lycan to explain things to her as she trembled every once in awhile still trying to get used to the use of her eyes and ears which were extra strengthened. She relaxed however when she felt the woman's hand on her shoulder, touching her and seeming to sooth her from the changes she had gone through. She jumped however when the door opened and she let out a loud growl of warning, though she relaxed seeing it was just Maria and the driver. Kisa's head rested against Luca's shoulder as she ordered her servants around. "Yes Mistress, I was turned. I am more than ready to teach your wife. Though some things she will need to learn on her own or from, another female Lycan." he said clearing his throat and blushing. He then bowed before they were both sent away leaving Kisa alone with Lycan again.

Kisa yelped though when she was brought to her feet, her hind legs shaking badly as she was brought over to the bed. Her bones ached and she did not want to put anymore weight on them at the moment. She then cocked her head to the side and began to listen to Luca who was speaking to her again, explaining things. She watched as the woman grabbed the book and showed it to her, she only nodded her head still trying to find her voice. Then when the futa explained the rest to her, she flattened her ears back against her head and let out a heavy sigh, she lay her head down on her paws and watched the female moving about. She was about to speak when Maria came in and she sniffed the air smelling the blood raw meat and her stomach growled loudly.

Once the food was placed on a table beside the bed Kisa slowly opened her muzzle. "I won't hurt you Maria, you...are...a friend...thank...you." she managed to say testing her tongue. She then fell silent until they were left alone again and she turned to look at Luca. "I am not mad at you....annoyed maybe but you saved me....I owe you." she whispered as her ears twitched picking up tiny noises she had never heard as a human. Kisa let out another sigh before she forced herself to speak again. "I am married to you, gender or not, I am your wife and I do not break an oath. I like you Luca and want to be a wife to you. I want to have a new life, have a home with you...here." she said as her stomach growled loudly.

She twitched her tail and slowly moved her head and began to wolf ever last piece of meat down until the plate was empty. She then slowly lay her head down again on a pillow after she licked her muzzle clean. "You were born they way you were. I can smell your man part...it does not disgust me. Its what God made you to be." she said and tried to sit up but her bones ached too much and she slumped onto the bed again, slowly she moved over. "You need to rest too, Luca..you look tired to me." she would say and carefully reached a paw hand out and touched the futa's shoulder. "I see that ring expands even if you change, I may have been forced to marry you but I...I want this to work." she said timidly.

Luca sat quietly while she listened to Kisa speak, hearing her learn how to speak again. She lowered her head when she expressed that she wasn't angry with her. She was grateful that she wasn't upset. Her annoyance was understandable, even if she had no way to truly gain Kisa's consent. She looked up from her lap when she insisted that she rest as well. In truth she was quite tired. She looked to Maria. "Thank you for your help this evening, Maria. Please go back to sleep." She insisted.

The timid servant nodded her head before looking from Luca to Kisa again. She smiled softly at the realization that Kisa had called her a friend. "G-good evening mistresses." She said softly, bowing her head to both of them before leaving the room, and closing the door behind her.

When Luca's unique gender was brought up, a hand subconsciously fell in front of her, as if to cover what was already covered by clothing. She smiled some when she spoke about liking her and wanting it to work. Luca did as well, though she had no idea what the rest of her life would look like. It would be a new kind of adventure with her new wife. She looked about the messy room before she sighed softly. It could wait til the morning. Feeling the heavy furred hand on her shoulder made her smile. She raised her hand to rest on top of hers. "I want this to work to. I just want you to understand that you are not here to serve me. I want you to maintain your will." She leaned down, pressing her lips against Kisa's fur covered head gently. "The next few weeks will be difficult for you, but hopefully your improved health will make it worth it." She ran her hand over her fur covered head and neck a couple of times. "You're right though. I should get some rest." She walked around to the other side of the bed, laying down beside Kisa. She rolled over onto her side to face the woman's back. She brought her hand up to rub the woman's shoulder gently. "Good night, Kisa." She finally whispered. It would take time getting used to sharing a bed, but surely she would come to prefer it to her solitude.

Kisa flushed slightly watching Luca's hand drop to her crotch and she couldn't help but think about what kind of penis was between the Lycan's legs. However she nodded when Maria had left and turned back to look softly at Luca hoping that the other would feel more comfortable about her gender in the future. She blinked and tried to not laugh at Luca's words about her being a servant. She however would let the older Lycan finish speaking to her first and lay down. She had flushed though when her hand hand was touched and then tried not to make a noise of shock when her furry white head was kissed. She relaxed though slowly getting used to having someone touch her with non cruel gestures, her was used to abuse more than a loving touch.

Kisa trembled slightly when Luca touched her back and shoulders, she then relaxed though remembering that she was safe. "I would never let you make me your servant now that I am a Lycan. But thank you for being so considerate and kind to me. I am so used to abuse and cruel words...its a nice change." she would whisper. She would give a great yawn, a whimper escaping her mouth before she fell into a deep sleep, her body curled up in a tight ball as the early morning began to come around. However when the breakfast was brought to the room the servants made sure not to wake Kisa while she slept, though they cleaned the room up carefully, moving the furniture a bit away from the pathway of the new Lycan.

Kisa would wake up around noon, let out another yawn before she lifted her head. She when to move to the side of the bed but froze, forgetting she was no longer human but a Lycan. She whimpered slightly before she timidly put her feel on the ground and grasped the side of the bed and pushed herself onto her back feet. She trembled but managed to keep her balance and stood, looking as a real Lycan now, not just a fluffy wolf. She would groan as her legs began to tremble and she slumped back on the bed her body shaking rather badly. She would eat breakfast before she would allow Luca to finally help her to learn to walk again. "It would be easier to walk if my bones were not on fire." she croaked.

She would then stretch out on the bed for a bit as her aches were slowly leaving her thanks to the medicine the driver, Leo had gotten hurt. She would slowly stand again and start taking steps slowly "Looks like I have my balance again." she whispered but did not try to push herself to much. By late afternoon she was able to walk on her own but tired easily for a bit. However Leo would keep making her take the medicine and by night fall she was able to walk fully now. "I am not sure when she will change to human form Mistress, its up to her body but we should be ready to clothe her at an time. She should not go outside yet either." Leo would said to Luca.

Luca would make the entire day about helping Kisa adjust to her new life. Helping her find her balance and learn to walk up right with her new dimensions. Though she had no experience to call on in regards to educating a newly turned wolf, if felt similar to interacting with the natural born pups. The difficulty seemed about the same. While Kisa was more responsive than the pups, she was also notably larger in size, making her movements more clumsy as a result. Thankfully, Leo had taken over most of the instruction, but Luca stayed close by, observing him as he taught her. The medication he was giving her was one of Luca's own concoctions from her lab. She knew the pains that came with changing and new the best way to ease them.

As the day began to turn to evening, and Leo had paused to speak with her, Luca paid him her complete attention. She nodded along with his words of advice. She was taken aback by the knowledge that she would remain like this until her body returned to human on its own. Ever since she could remember, she had complete control of her transformation. Was this the difference between a natural born and a turned wolf? Suddenly other concerns came over her as well. "Do not worry, Leo. I had no intention of allowing her outside. My career as a scientist is dependent on the world thinking that a human male lives here, not a lycan woman. Certainly not three lycans under one roof. Keep the curtains drawn until such time as she has regained control of her body." She paused, deep in thought for several moments. "It is also advised that turning a mortal be brought before the council. While only a guideline for most, the council already has a low opinion of me. Should word reach them that I turned a mortal without their consent, it could hurt not only us, but my family. Should my parents come to visit, inform them that Kisa and myself embarked on a honeymoon and will not return for sometime yet. I want Kisa to be more controlled before her change is known to others."

She turned away from Leo, facing Maria. "Maria, I want for you to keep a set of clothes on hand whenever you can. In the event that Kisa returns to human form in a location other than the bedroom, I want you to be prepared to provide for her immediately." She hadn't accounted for the heap of responsibilities that came with a newly turned wolf. Technically this could be seen as an act of defiance. An attempt to break free of her current den and establish a pack of her own. In truth, by wedding and turning a human woman, she technically had done just that. Perhaps the plan of the council was to force an excuse to banish her the entire time. She sighed softly, rubbing at her brow before looking back to Leo and Maria. "Continue with your duties. I'm going to seek out Kisa and see how she's handling everything." With that she dismissed her servants and set out in search of her wife in the house.

Leo nodded over and over to Luca making sure to take every note that he had told her. Meanwhile Kisa would be walking around one of the lower rooms, it happened to be a ball room and had enough space for her to move about with out making a mess. Kisa however heard Luca coming towards the room, she could smell her as well. She slowly popped her head out the door and wagged her tail as she carefully made her way over to her husband. "I was wondering when you would be coming to look for me. I can walk a lot better now and my bones don't hurt as much either." she said gently and took hold of Luca's shoulder and smiled happily. She seemed a lot better even though she was stuck in Lycan form at the moment. Her tail twitched back and forth happily, faster and faster it went.

However it would suddenly happen as the girls eyes would glow blood red and she backed away from Luca, worry in her eyes. The curse had not fully left her blood and now she was changing again. Soon a monster of a creature stood before Luca. It was like a hell hound though. She would let out a low snarl before falling onto her back side, staring at her changing form. However she was vicious in now way however. She grit her teeth together and let out a whimper, her ears went against her head and her tail tucked between her legs. "Damn it, I don't think the curse left me." she whimpered before she looked sadly up at Luca before looking away sadly.

"I never felt such rage or anger in my life." she croaked. She bit her lip and slowly pushed herself to her feet and moved towards a chair and sat down in it. "God...I want my human form back." she said as tears began to stream down her furry face. Leo came running when he sensed something had changed and he stood shocked. "Oh...that would be her Chaos form, people who are changed when cursed will always have a form like this. She should be able to change at will from it." he said as he stood beside Luca a frown on his lips. "I'd be careful Mistress, she changes fast, it means her first heat will be coming fast as well." He whispered to Luca before calling for Maria.

Groaning poor Kisa forced herself to change back into her old form but she concentrated harder and suddenly she was human again. Her naked body heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She hugged herself as she stared up at Luca wide eyed and in shocked. Leo threw his coat off, and wrapped it around Kisa so that she would not be embarrassed. Leo then told Maria to go and get some new clothes and smiled as Kisa stood up and clung to Luca shocked and embarrassed. "I can hardly keep up with myself. Oh this is so embarrassing." she whispered and tried her hardest not to cry again.

Luca was thrilled to find that Kisa was learning to get around in her new form so well. Seeing her tail wag back and forth brought a smile to her lips. She recoiled quickly however when the woman's eyes flashed red. She had never seen such a transformation before. Her own claws began to enlarge as she prepared to change if she had to. A great guilt washed over her when the girl began to cry, expressing how strongly she missed being human. She looked down at the floor, realizing that no action she took could have had the ideal result. She looked quickly to Leo when he appeared in the room, explaining what had just happened to her wife. That Leo had a greater understanding of Lycanthropy than Luca was embarrassing, but she didn't comment on it. She was far too frightened for Kisa. She flushed momentarily when he insisted that Kisa's first heat would be coming quickly as well.

Were either of them prepared for that? She assumed that Kisa was a virgin, and more to the point, they had only just met each other the day before. She knew that most arranged marriages were consummated on the first evening after the wedding and that by most accounts they were late to do so, but Luca did not want to rush things. Especially given Kisa had just undergone her first change. More to the point, Luca had never been around another Lycan when they were in heat. What manner of effect would that have on her? What was she supposed to do? Would her body even obey her will, or would she simply assume whatever form one came to expect for such endeavors? Hopefully she would have time to study on it before it occurred. For all their attempts to care for her, her parents had never truly been there in her youth, and she had not received the typical instruction that came with coming of age.

When Kisa returned to her lycan form, than quickly to her human form, she felt a great swell of relief. She was about to step forward to help her, but Leo was quick to do so himself. She watched as Kisa rose to her feet, clinging to her. Luca was quick to wrap her arms around the girl, holding her gently against her. "Do not fear. We will find a way to battle this curse. That it is no longer killing you, means we've at least made progress." She brought a hand up to stroke Kisa's hair, kissing the top of her head gently. "I know this seems like a lot, but in time you will learn to control it." She continued to cradle her until Maria returned to the room with a set of clothes for the woman. "You are both dismissed. Maria, see about dinner won't you?" She insisted. She removed Leo's coat from Kisa's shoulders handing it to him, but standing between her and the others so as to keep her from being to embarrassed. She waited for them to leave, closing the ballroom doors behind them. She kept her back to Kisa, in case she wasn't ready to be seen by Luca just yet. "Take your time to dress." She said softly. "Then we can see about dinner."

Kisa flushed madnly when the older one kissed her and held her close, she didn't mind it though. She felt same and sound, happy whenever the Lycan touched her. She flushed and shivered though as she was stripped free of Leo's coat and listened to Luca tell them off. The servants left and Kisa flushed as her stomach rumbled loudly. "Luca, I may be a Lycan now but I do not hate what you did to me. I do not hate what I am anymore. I am so happy that you saved me from dying so that I can be with you longer." she said pulling on the loose fitting shirt over her head and slipping on a pair of loose britches over her bottom half, she sighed and winced as she did so her scars hurting her.

She would let out another sigh and turned to look at Luca who was in front of her. She gasped the futa around the middle and hugged her tightly from behind. She buried her head into the older Lycan's back. "Please stop thinking so harshly about this being a disease, its a life safer. As I spent time in my other form I decided I can live with it even if its hard. I want to enjoy the new power and strength you have given to me. Being a human as I remember sucks. We are the diseased ones, we stoop so low to get what we want, we have no pride or honor." she said shaking her head slightly before she let her mate go and grasped her hand gently.

As they made their way to the dining room Kisa held tightly to her mate's hand and refused to let it go what so ever. She clung to the elder futa enjoying the way the warmth flooded against her body. "I put a bench out for you Mistress, it seems your mate likes to stick close. I understand she has hard a hard time, so I thought she would want to stay close to you." the cook said and smiled. She was a plump lady who happened to be part African which was very rare for their time. "Hello little Mistress, my name is Audrey, welcome to your new home." the woman said and smiled softly down at Kisa before going about setting the table and putting some food down in front of them.

"Let said she should stay on a raw meat diet for now so he bought a cow and slaughtered it Mistress, Kisa emptied the meat locker." Audrey said putting a plate down in front of each of them. Kisa breathed the sent of raw meat in and her mouth began to water. "The usual for you Mistress." she said putting steak and veggies in front of Luca. "I have your desert ready when your done as well." the women said as she bowed her head and slowly walked into the kitchen. Kisa smiled happily up at the older Lycan beside her before she began to eat her food but with manners this time.

Luca was pleased to hear that Kisa was not upset with her at least. After the day she had, she would have had every right to be. If anything she almost sounded happy about it. She kept her gaze face forward while she waited for Kisa to finish dressing. Feeling her arms wrapped her middle drew a startled gasp from her. Though she relaxed immediately, resting her hand over Kisa's. She smiled faintly at her reassurance that she was pleased with her new form, happy to have left her humanity behind her. There was a naivete in what she said. The fact remained that Lycans were arrogant and violent. The fact that they tried to wed her to a dying human, to get rid of her. Perhaps in the hopes that she would turn her without permission to justify banishing her, showed that Lycan's were just as capable of stooping to get what they wanted. Before she could formulate a proper response, Kisa had taken her hand and led her out of the ballroom.

She walked beside her, leading the way to the dining room. She was pleased that Kisa had grown to comfortable around her that she wanted to be so close. Clinging to her every step of the way. When they entered, Luca smiled warmly to Audrey. "Thank you Audrey. It has been quite a long day for Kisa." She said softly. She guided her to her seat, sitting down beside her. As their meals were presented, she looked over to Kisa, happy to see that she didn't mind eating raw meat. She was worried that it would take some adjusting to, but she seemed to enjoy it. It was amusing for her, considering raw meat was what pups were weened on. She turned her attention to her own meal. A smile spreading across her lips at the sight of the steak. "Thank you Audrey. Your meals never fail to impress." She complimented with a smile. She always did her best to make sure that her servants knew they were appreciated beyond just a paycheck. She enjoyed the friendly relationship with them, and didn't want them to feel unappreciated or fear for their lives.

She watched Kisa eat for several moments, pleased to see how happy she seemed in her new home with her new life. "I promise that the raw meat is temporary. As you get stronger and more comfortable with your new self, you will be able to expand your diet again. For now, your body needs all of that extra protein and fat." She smiled warmly before turning to her own plate eating slowly and politely. She sighed contently as she bit into the perfectly seasoned and juicy steak. Audrey always did know just how to satisfy her tastes. She took her time to enjoy her own meal, setting her silverware down when she was finished. She looked up from her plate towards Kisa again. She waited patiently for her to finish before calling for Audrey again.

Sadly it wouldn't be the best dinner for Kisa as her body suddenly changed on its own again, her Lycan form appeared but the clothes were so baggy around her form that they did not rip. She stared down at herself and put the silverware down her paw like hands having trouble. "Well that went well." Kisa said and began to laugh softly as she brought her paws up to her face. "My hands are so big, I can't use the silverware too well." she would reply to herself before turning to look at Luca. "Oh well, pardon my manner." she would say softly as she brought her muzzle down and sank her fangs into some meat and finished eating it down.

"I am alright with the raw meat, it taste fine. Its better than the slop that I have been eating at home." she would whisper softly. "Though it would be nice to eat Ice cream and eggs again." she giggled and wagged her tail. Groaned when done she would lick her lips clean and then cock her head to the side as Audrey came over to them with two huge bowls of ice cream and raspberries. "Here you are, enjoy. Oh mine...what a pretty wolf you are." Audrey said to Kisa who smiled up at the older woman who then took the plates a way. "You got yourself a pretty little wife." Audrey whispered to the futa a smirk coming to her lips before she left.

Kisa would wag her tail and start to wolf down her ice cream happily and soon her bowl was empty. "Its like when I was feeding you as a child Luca, I can hardly believe its another one. You were messier than her though." Audrey said as a smile came to Kisa's lips. "Oh she really was like that?" Kisa asked and licked her lips clean. "I want to know more about my husband, what else can you tell me?" she would ask softly. "Oh I have tons of stories, she used to wet the bed when she was four till seven. She walked around naked as well." Audrey said. Kisa smiled and put her hand to her muzzle not to laugh.

"You must have been cute as a puppy, I can't wait to see." Kisa then slowly stood up and stretched her body. "Go ahead and go stretch if you need to go your bones must ache." Audrey said and looked at Luca. "You however need to eat your desert." she said to the older Lycan with a smirk on her lips. Kisa would stay in the room however trying not to wake the older women. "One time Luca tried to tried to ride Leo like a pony when he was in his own form, it was hilarious." she would go on to say.

Luca was surprised when Kisa suddenly transformed beside her again. She really was like a pup. It would take time for her to learn to control that change. At the very least it didn't seem to hurt her this time. Her body really was adapting quickly. She shook her head softly with a light chuckle. "No need to apologize. You eat however you're comfortable." She insisted. She watched her finish her meal, looking up from her wife only when Audrey returned. Her eyes's widened softly a blush rising in her cheeks as she mentioned Kisa being pretty. She had been trying not to think about how attractive she found Kisa, not wanting to make the forced marriage, and subsequent change to lycanthropy any more difficult or awkward for her.

"N-now hang on a minute!" She stammered quickly when Audrey began to talk about her time as a puppy. Her face nearly burned red she was so embarrassed by the stories Audrey began freely sharing. As comforting as the memories were to her, it was extremely embarrassing to hear them shared with Kisa. In truth, Audrey and Leo were the closest things she had to proper parents. Her lycan driver and human cook. They had done more for her than her birth parents had ever done. Thinking back to playing with Leo or giving Audrey a run for her money in her youth. It brought a faint smile to her lips. Hearing Kisa wanting to know more made her blush brightly again, looking down at her bowl of ice cream to try to conceal how childish she must have seemed. She nodded quickly when Audrey insisted that she eat her dessert, taking her spoon and beginning to eat the ice cream.

She was grateful that any photographs of her from her youth would have been in her lycan or wolf forms, and few of her human form would be around. It was somehow less embarrassing to think about Audrey showing pictures of a baby or child wolf than ones of Luca as a human child. She focused on eating her icecream, hoping that the cold food would help reduce the burning blush from her cheeks. Once she finally finished, she slid her bowl away gently. "Th-thank you for the meal, Audrey. It was amazing as always." She thanked her softly, trying to distract from how embarrassed she was.

Kisa was smirking happily and stared deeply into the older Lycan's eyes before she turned around and wagged her tail back and forth. "Alright you two, off to bed its gtting late." Audrey said wanting them to grow closer, wanting them to get comfortable. "Maybe you should bathe together, its good for bonding. You had the cutest little butt when you were a kid Luca." Audrey teased before Kisa lifted her head. "I am fine with that, and you should drop blushing so much, it just makes me like you more." whispered Kisa as she gently lay her hand down on her mate's hand before she slowly brought the futa with her towards the bedroom that they had used before. She was not as uncomfortable as she had been the few days before. "You seem to not like our marriage very much, you should not think of it so badly." she said to Luca as they came into the bathroom and headed for the tub the size of a pool.

Audrey smirked after they had left and walked over to Leo. "She had some bad times in the past, only a few lovers and it was so awkward. I think Kisa is perfect for her and maybe we will start seeing pups of Luca's own running around soon." Audrey said as a shiver ran down her spine happily thinking of it. "Your right Audrey, poor Luca needs someone like Kisa. However Kisa is strong and she seems to be getting more and more happy about a Lycan, can Luca not see this?" Leo said shaking his head as he thought about what was going on up stairs, he hoped and prayed that soon they would be to get comfortable enough for when Kisa went into heat and it would be time for her to mate.

"Please stop thinking things are too awkward for me or too much with me just because I am a Lycan now. I am ready to do my Job as your wife and anything else that comes with it. One of the female kitchen cooks came to me today and mentioned something about me going into heat since I am a Lycan now. If that is true, well I hope we can work together to figure it out." she said softly as her cheeks went red. Kisa pulled the clothing off her furry body and shut her eyes forcing herself into human form, it was slightly embarrassing being naked but she knew she had to get used to it. She knew that she would have to show her body to Luca sooner or later.

"You saw it when you were cleaning me before, most of it so I guess you should see it now." she muttered. She stood in front of Luca now in her human form naked, her small breasts round her nipples perky. She flushed and covered her pare pussy with her hands but turned a round showing her scars to Luca. "I hate them but I can not keep hiding them from you anymore. You are my husband, you should be able to see my body and I should get used to it. I am not ashamed though, it feels fine with me." she said then smiled softly and slipped into the huge tub of already hot water and leaned back against the side closing her eyes and panting softly.

At the mention of the two taking a bath and going to bed, Luca felt herself go red again, though she looked up quickly when Kisa insisted that she not blush so often. As they walked towards the bathroom, holding hands she listened carefully when she spoke. "N-no. I like our marriage plenty. But we did only meet yesterday. I didn't want to push you." As they entered the bathroom, she looked about the large room, smiling a little. When she mentioned her going into heat, she blushed once more. She cleared her throat in to her fist before speaking. "Y-yes. Much like a normal wolf, your body will be more than happy to tell you when you're supposed to become a mother. While it isn't necessary that we bare children right away, it would be much easier for you if you relieved the sexual need that it will present." She spoke quite officially, almost as if quoting a textbook instead of talking about it on a more personal level.

She watched as Kisa shed her clothing. It was true that she had seen Kisa mostly naked before, but it was an emergency situation, it wasn't a willful thing. Now, Kisa was bearing herself to her. "You're so beautiful..." She whispered softly. She was awestruck by the beauty of her wife, feeling herself become disheartened when her wife spoke about her scars. "I like them." She said softly. "Scars just mean you're stronger than whatever tried to hurt you." She looked down at herself, taking in a deep breath before beginning to shed her clothing. She piled it beside Kisa's things, hesitantly reaching to do the same with her undergarments. Once barren, her own scars from fights with other Lycans on display, she turned to face her wife, her hands moving to cover her crotch. She swallowed back her nervousness before climbing into the tub beside her. She sighed contently as she allowed herself to sink in to the water, enjoying the hot water.

She opened her eyes after a moment, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm glad to hear that you feel more comfortable here, and with me. I'm pleased that you are so eager to act as my wife, but I want you to move at your own pace. I have no intention to push you into anything you aren't ready for." Just thinking about the two of them getting intimate brought a blush to her cheeks. In truth, she probably owed it to Kisa to show her what she was like when she changed, but it had been so long since she'd changed. She was so ashamed of being a Lycan that she had refused to assume either her hybrid form or her wolf form again. Even moving away from her parents to blend into human society. She shook her head free of her thoughts, reaching for her oils to begin cleaning herself.

Kisa raised her eyebrow and raised her head to look at her mate as she stripped and got into the tub. However she got a peak at the women's cock before she covered them though. "You really got to loosen up, stop being embarrassed about that penis between your legs. Its part of you and it does not disgust me one little bit." she said softly and then moved her hand and grasped her mate's wrist before bringing her mate's hand to her chest above her heart. "Leo told me you had lovers in the past, females like me. They never stayed because they were sick of you not embarrassing your Lycan side." she said.

Kisa was nervous about mating with Luca some time but she was not mad however or embarrassed or even disgusted about any of this. She slowly stood up in the tub and brought Luca up enough so that she could see the cock the woman was hiding from her. "You say I am beautiful and your penis as well as the rest of you as well. I like the masculine way you are as well." she said gently. She did not touch her mate though, not wanting to make Luca uncomfortable. She was only able to lift the older one up do to her new Lycan strength, if it had been her old self she would be far to weak to do so.

"I...I want to touch it, I have seen other ones in the past, done things with them but never have I seen such a beautiful one." she whispered before flushing and looking away. She had been forced to suck cock before thanks to her family but that was as far as it had went. "I am not embarrassed if you look at me either, though I have not much hair down there, never could grow any thanks to my curse as well as being an albino." she giggled before she splashed Luca with water and sat down on her lap, away from her cock though. She wrapped her arms around the older Lycan and hugged her gently.

Luca would feel the other's girls breast pushed against her own bigger ones a smile on the girls lips. She would start to wash the other one's hair gently and then she leaned forward and just cuddled her new mate. She didn't touch the cock between them, she would do her best to respect the other. Groaning happily she would start to nuzzle her head into the big boobs. "Your so pretty, the most beautiful person I have ever met." she said as her tail and ears suddenly appeared and popped out with out her knowing. She was not going into Lycan form though, she was able to hold it back.

Luca's blush returned full force when Kisa insisted that she not be so embarrassed. Upon hearing that Leo had mentioned her former lovers, upset her a bit. How much of her personal life was their's to share without her permission? Before she could respond to Kisa's first comment, she felt herself raised up from the water some, so that she was exposed. She turned her gaze away quickly when Kisa began speaking about how beautiful she found her extra appendage. Even expressing a desire to touch it. She could feel it twitch as she thought about it. The appendage swelling some in response. "W-well... I guess it wouldn't..." Suddenly she was cut off by the water being splashed against her and suddenly finding her wife in her lap with her arms wrapped tightly around her. Feeling the girl's breasts press together, coupled with the previous discussion, made her growl lowly as she tried to suppress her own lusts. She returned the hug loosely, nuzzling into her gently.

Luca looked down at the smaller girl in her arms with a smile. Pressing her lips against her forehead. "I'll take it to heart and try to be more open in the future." She wasn't ready to properly embrace her lycanthropy again yet, but she did appreciate her reassurance that she was not disgusted or upset with her. In fact, she found her beautiful. She looked down at the girl, admiring her ears and tail. She brushed her hand through the girl's hair before leaning down. She pressed her lips against Kisa's forehead before pulling away slowly. She slowly and tenderly began to wash the young woman's hair. Once finished, she rinsed out the girl's hair.

It was impossible for Luca to conceal the fact that she really did want Kisa. Surely her arousal could be smelt by the younger woman. still, she tried to keep that fact concealed behind her faint smile. "It's getting rather late. You ready to go to bed yet?" She didn't mean it to be a multi-layer question, even if it may have been interpreted as such. In truth, Luca was determined to stem off her own arousal, but she wouldn't insist on not sleeping with Kisa if she truly wanted it to happen.

Back
Top Bottom