Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Bleach] Gen'Yosha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Officially, this is a request thread to play as a monster in a Bleach Fandom 1x1. If you wish to know more about me as a writer: My sig will lead you to my official Request Thread and all of my active roleplay posts. Feel free to browse, I am an open book. Unofficially, this is a character page for a villain/supporting role in a potential Group/Open Bleach AU roleplay. Any invitations for such should be pm'd to me, that'd be quite lovely.

Gen'Yosha

Japanese Derived: Black Ocean​

Summary: Gen'Yosha is a self aware Shinigami/Arrancar hybrid. The difference is, instead of being a hollow who has obtained shinigami powers or a shinigami who has tamed an inner hollow power to use aa a weapon, Gen'Yosha is a Zanpakuto who has completely become one with it's host. Now, Gen'Yosha is fully aware and in control of the bond and can change it's "host" to perform as a means of attracting unsuspecting others into it's deception.

Role Summary: As an ancient power, Gen'Yosha has many well known alliases and urban legends under it's belt. As such, this is a being of sheer power and honed skills that knows exactly what it wants. Gen'Yosha isn't going to grow, isn't going to have doubts, it exists to breed misery and devour the bodies that possess that misery. The role is that of a contract demon. Gen'Yosha can go anywhere and can access virtually anything. With the offer to make a wish come true, the victim agrees to feed Gen'Yosha after getting what they wanted. (Note: Feeding doesn't have to mean actually eating, this can mean dubious consent sex as well) in terms of overall role in a story/smut: Gen'Yosha plays a dominant aggressive male in shinigami/human allias, and can pretty much do anything in his hollow/arrancar allias. He will be a supporting role, if he gets a main role he's the bad guy. Gen'Yosha is never a submissive. That doesn't make sense.

Names: Tommy / River King / Ocean Demon.
Tommy: A ghostly teenaged boy who appears to be casually sailing across any body of water in a small wooden boat. This fits any time period, as his clothing changes. But, Tommy normally appears with a blue hoodie, white shorts, straw hat, and tends to be shoeless with long black hair that is as soft as his hoodie. Upon closer inspection of Tommy, he has a small red line on each side of his lips that looks like a birthmark that would extend his mouth if it were to somehow open.

River King: Rumor has it, any shinigami that travels outside of the soul society, they eventually come to a large River without a name. If they plunge their blade into the shore and plead for the River King to lend an ear, the River King will appear. Wearing shinigami robes, the River King looks like a teenaged male with very long, soft, black hair. At the corners of his lips are lines that look like blue tatoos(exactly like Tommy's). The River King knows all Shinigami, and can cause pictures of what they want to appear in the water before them by dipping a toe in first.

Ocean Demon: Accessible to any hollow or arrancar who searches long enough in their respective worlds, the Ocean Demon appears to be a hollow. Standing at ten feet tall, it has a human shape and grey skin. A bulky muscular appearance, the Ocean Demon also has enlarged man genitalia, and many tentacle like tongues in his mouth. His face is covered with a hollow mask that has a shark- appearance to it, including black lines that extend from the teeth of the mask to each side of the mask(like Tommy's, just longer). The Ocean Demon's eyes are a deep glowing blue and the back of his head is black fur. This fur is pulled together in a knot that forms a pony tail which trails down to the back of his feet.

Personality: Gen'Yosha is always peaceful at first, aggressive/hungry second. Intelligent and wise, it cannot be fooled without intense preparation, which few ever have the time for as all who participate in a deal with Gen'Yosha wind up dead or worse. Tommy and the River King are both charming, relatable and relaxed personas with various accents and they always speak with deep articulation. Ocean Demon doesn't speak, not at first. Anyone who finds Ocean Demon will find it sitting cross-legged as it stares into their eyes. Any form of aggression will cause Gen'Yosha to strike back and take what it wanted anyway. This being accepts deals in various ways, but almost always disappears soon after agreeing, if what is asked for can't be found nearby. As the deal is in effect, Gen'Yosha revisits the same person over and over with progress reports or to make sure they still want what they asked for. During this phase, Ocean Demon speaks in a deep, clear, manly voice. After the deal is completeted, Gen'Yosha always aims to make it a sad ending when he claims his prize. Gen'Yosha never breaks a deal after both parties agree, so it never accepts a contradictory deal. All deals come with a different price. The price tends to scale with how much is asked for.

Abilities:
All Shinigami/Arrancar natural abilities and trained techniques(except any form of Kido)
Gen'Yosha claims that all waters are connected. Through water, he tends to go wherever he pleases.
Gen'Yosha's host can repair indefinitely in water, bigger wounds take more time.

Shikai: Gen'Yosha is never in a sealed state. The Zanpakuto appears for any of the three aliases when needed for combat or its powers. While welding the seemingly normal sealed Zanpakuto with a blue hilt, Gen'Yosha can produce or control water with each swing. While standing on water of any depth, Gen'Yosha can glide across it at speeds that are otherwise impossible. While a target is on water, Gen'Yosha can swing it's sword to create a bubble that floats wherever he wants. The bubbles are thin and easily popped by any non-human opponent.
Water can be commanded while Gen'Yosha weilds it's blade. With a swing of the blade toward a wall, nearby water will start to climb it, for example. If fighting without nearby water, Gen'Yosha possesses several empowered slash techniques that seem to summon water and even has a strange array of other means of summoning water. If Gen'Yosha is Tommy/River King, it can produce and wear a hollow mask that looks like Ocean Demon's for a huge power boost.

Bankai: "Swallow the world, Bankai!"
After an extended fight with it's Shikai, or while near a sufficient water source, uttering that phrase puts Gen'Yosha into Bankai mode. Enough water to form a giant toad(thifty feet tall, forty feet long, very round) is pulled around Gen'Yosha and takes the shape of said toad with green see-through skin. If performed with less water, Gen'Yosha has to make due with a smaller, weaker toad. This toad's skin, while see through, is actually impenetrable to all except Gen'Yosha.

The summoned toad serves as protection from outside attacks and can quickly heal anyone who enters it. Anyone inside the toad finds that it's just like swimming in dense water inside, but they can breathe and speak just fine. The density of the water makes all movement much more difficult for anyone other than Gen'Yosha, also making the toad an effective training place or an arena that disadvantages all opponents. The toad can open it's mouth to shoot out it's tongue to force any target hit into it's body from a range.

While bankai alone is released, without the mask, Tommy/River King rivals captains in Bankai form in all metrics. Including the mask is overkill, pretty much always.

Ressureccion: Right when you think it's over, in pure "this isn't even my final form" trope fashion, The mask/Ocean Demon's face opens at the teeth to hold the Zanpakuto blade. Assuming this position, Gen'Yosha pulls the blade aside, across the teeth. In an explosion of water that is one of the largest area damages Gen'Yosha has, his body and weapon become one. With the Zanpakuto blade seemingly missing, what remains after the explosion is an adult Tommy/River King with glowing blue eyes and their mouths opening along those lines on their face. Wearing regular shingami clothes, their soft black hair grows to ridiculous fantasy samurai proportions. What remains is the hilt of the zanpakuto. Each swing produces giant, thin pillars of water that decimate most targets. They are thinner than a blade, but just as strong and shoot forward faster and with multiple times the force of pressurized water. Gen'Yosha becomes multiple times faster and stronger in this form, and that power spike continues to happen until he is defeated. Downside is: He loses all regenerative abilities without being inside his bankai toad. Yup. That's his only weakness this late in the game.

My goals: Any threads with m/m, m/f, m/futa, with either crossovers, full Bleach canon or Bleach AU OC's of your own would be nice. Quickie smutful fun in pms is nice too. If anyone feels like including Gen'Yosha as a plot device / villain in their AU/OC Bleach Group Rp, I'm totally game. Feel free to PM me about any and all inquiries!

Wow that looked a LOT better on my phone with Impact. And I look at it on my laptop, and wow. No.

So bump. Edited to be freaking readable. Omg. What a mess that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom