Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domme Futa seeking human and furry partners for FutaxF and FutaxFuta--NO MxF!!!

For the last time, I'm not into men. Stop asking.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako-K

Heat-Seeking Fur-Clad Jigglenaut
Supporter
Hi all!

Hello All!
Thank you for viewing my request thread, it gets a lot of attention but I'm a slut and want more!
I'm seeking like-libidinal individuals who want to have some futa fun with me, so please send me all of your requests as long as you can keep up with a majority of my kinks listed below and on my F-list!
All of my stories are WIP and up for discussion, so let's not focus on the boring bits and just focus on what you should be asking yourself. Please be warned that I am a literate/advanced player who expects my partners to do more than a paragraph per post. Our RP's are not a competition, but they are a story, and no good story has one-liners and four-sentence paragraphs detailing an entire scene. If you understand this and are committed to not standing me up please include your favorite movie in the title of your PM. Also be warned, I've been told that I write too formally in my PM's because I was raised to be formal in written communication.

Are you into or ok with...?

(Full F-List Hisako F-List)
Kinks

• Fur Garment Play (#1 favorite)
• Cum-inflation
• Body Growth
• Genital Growth
• Brainwashing
• Overstimulation
• Aphrodisiacs
• Heat/Estrus
• Multiple Orgasms
• Teasing
• Furry/interspecies/Alien.etc.
• Size difference
• Sexual frustration
• Breast/nipple torture/worship
• Master/slave
• Yuri
• Punishment
• Transformation/Body Modification
• Bimboification
• Discipline
• Impregnation/Raw Sex
• Incest
• Piercing
• Lactation/Milking
• Macro and Hyper body parts

Note: I'm not limited to these kinks, and I am very accommodating. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, ideas, or sexy compromises.

Yellow Areas: These are topics I'm ok with, but not a fan of.

• Snuff/Sex with intention of death
• violence
• Excessive piercing
• Plush play​

Red Areas: Stop, don't touch me there--this is my no-no square.
• Scat/Urine--anything that is bodily waste
• Excessive violence
• Godmodding/Forced control of characters without consent
• Mutilation
• Vore
• Bloodshed/Bloodletting
• Beastiality (Anthro or GTFO)

]Note: I'm a pretty open person with my limits being mostly with violence and bodily fluids that aren't cum or orgasmic discharge. I would love to listen to your kinkiest ideas!

If you want to play as someone who exists in real life I am accommodating, but have scruples.

If you want to do fanfiction that involves cannon, non-cannon, or Original Character placement I'm also accommodating. Please just give me time to research the story.

If you want to roleplay as realistically as possible I can also accommodate those desires.

Update: Please don't send me requests for MxF. For the last time I'm not into men, please stop asking.

I'm not limited to these ideas and kinks listed above, feel free to ask--don't be shy!
Pictures are not requires, but I will adore you if you find the *perfect* picture you would want to use.

Now that we got the boring stuff out of the way, here's what I want from you:
Literate/advanced Roleplayer, who is able to perform within a week or so of my posts. Your posts don't have to be Shakespearean soliloquies, but I'm asking for effort in detail and a broad lexicon.
I'm ok with whatever gender you are outside of Roleplay/In Real Life, I'm sure your insides are pretty :heart:

Please PM me so we can start soon. I'm eager to hear from you :heart:

Updates:
1) I am currently looking for curvy, busty furries to have some sexy fun with!
Foxes get my attention faster, Kitsunes into hyper play get my attention first!
2) Please be warned that I'm apparently an "advanced" roleplayer. If you're not interested in playing with a partner who writes multiple paragraphs per post and don't think you can keep up: please don't waste my time. I have been embarrassed many times now by users who have agreed to RP, let me write a post, then drop contact with me and bump their own request thread.
3) Putting "Domme" in the title to see if this makes a difference. I will be pretty sad if it does.
Update​

RE: Futa seeking partners for FutaxF and FutaxFuta--NO MxF!!!

Update. Please stop asking me if I'm into MxF. It's annoying.

Would you do threads on blue moon itself?

Zeth said:
Would you do threads on blue moon itself?

I have, and I will.

Achievement unlocked: Chat Goer. Here is a free bump to your thread.

Zeth said:
Achievement unlocked: Chat Goer. Here is a free bump to your thread.
Thank you Zeth :heart:

Breathing life into this thread because I am now down MANY RP partners and I desperately want to have some fun with furry friends.

RE: Futa seeking human and furry partners for FutaxF and FutaxFuta--NO MxF!!!

Topping the listing, still haven't gotten adequate results :(

Pushing my thread again.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAXe1kX7Xb4&list=PLuzJpM-BotNeBRfNn3w_K7oOgTuFdiF6j[/video]

Mine is a thread that will ascend and pierce the heavens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom