Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey walked nonchalantly behind the man she had been stalking for weeks. She doubted he had ever noticed her, despite her obvious feminine beauty. She had decided she wanted time alone with him a few days ago, but he always had friends nearby, or was in public, but this time... he was finally alone.

She walked behind him, her heels click-clacking against the hard pavement of the parking lot. He had parked far away from the entrance, in an unlit part of the lot. As he neared his car, she suddenly sprung forward. She ran at him, her large hips swaying with each step. She caught up to him and tackled him to the ground, rocks and pebbled scratching them both.
"Finally I have you!" She hissed at him.

Miles was enjoying his walk back to the car. He'd enjoyed spending the evening at the mall with his friends and he was anxious to get home. He whistled as he walked, not realizing that his beat for the song was the clicking of heels behind him. It had been a good day, and it would be a better night, if he had anything to say about it. His raiding guild in World of Warcraft was doing the new raid tonight. He may have been slight and weak in real life, but in the game, he could be a strong warrior.

His thoughts were interrupted by a slam from behind and he found himself on the ground with a scraped nose and bloody lip. "What the hell?" he cried! What did the person mean by 'have you now?' What was going on? He'd hit his head on the pavement and was quite groggy. He tried to get up, but the woman who pinned him was too strong.

Audrey was smiling blissfully, and wrenched both of miles's arms behind his back. She pulled out several zip ties, and zipped them around his wrists, the plastic digging into his skin. "I've waited so long and now we can finally be together!" She exclaimed happily, taking out more zip ties and binding his legs at the knees.

She was bleeding from both her elbows, and a pebble was embedded in her palm, but she barely seemed to notice the blood, instead smiling wildly at her prey.
She flipped him over so that she could see him better, his features gleaming in the moonlight.

She herself was wearing a thick, unrevealing turtleneck sweater, and a thigh length skirt, which had ridden up in the scuffle, and her white, cotton panties were illuminated by the moonlight, as they rubbed against miles's stomach.

"Oh my god, what the what?" Miles couldn't believe what was going on. He was quickly bound and it hurt. It hurt bad. Then, suddenly, he was on his back and saw his assailant. Why was he being attacked by a young, pretty girl? "Please, stop!" he yelled as she rubbed against him. He was wearing a blue polo shirt tucked into his now-ripped khakis, and he wished he had more to cover him as his body registered the scrapes and cuts.

"Help! Help!" he yelled into the empty parking lot. Why, why did he wander around with his friends after close for over an hour?

Audrey's eyes widened in surprise. "No! No, you can't do that!" She exclaimed, holding a hand over his mouth to muffle his screams. She pulled a roll of duct tape out of her back pocket, and slapped two large pieces of tape over his mouth, leaving a small slit in the middle.
"I'm sorry my love... I can't let anything get in the way of us being togetjer, not even you..." she affectionately stoked along his collarbone, entranced by his body. "Now, I'm gonna take you to my car, ok?" She stood up, getting off of him. His legs were bound, but she grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him along behind her, stretching the material.

"Help Hemmph!" For a second, Miles thought that he couldn't breathe. Then, he registered the hole in the tape and started breathing through it. But as she caressed his collarbone and he realized that he had some kind of stalker, he started hyperventilating and almost passed out. Only the shock of her dragging him along the ground stopped him from doing so.

He was scared, truly scared. This girl was stronger than him and clearly entranced by him. He struggled to escape, but he couldn't even count the number of zip ties he was tied with. He was trapped, and becoming more scraped as the pavement ripped up more and more of his shirt.

Audrey smiled gleefully as she dragged her victim to her car. When she reached it she opened the passenger door, and pulled miles onto the floor inside. She closed the door gently, making sure not to hurt him, and then got in the drivers side and began driving to her home. "We're going to have so much fun together!" She said more to herself than to him, as the yellow streetlamps illuminated the interior of the car.

Miles lay on the floor, cramped, bloody, and feeling utterly alone. He thought about crying, but didn't want to give his kidnapper the satisfaction. Or, at least that's what he told himself. The tears running down his face told another story. He tried to plead with the woman, beg her to let him go, but he could get nothing but mumbles through the duct tape.

More than anything, Miles was afraid of her eyes. They had a manic happiness in them, and he knew that she was probably not at all sane.

Audrey whistled tunelessly to herself, ignoring the muffled cries of her captive. She pulled into an unlit driveway, and parked the car. She got out and opened the passenger door. She picked miles up in both arms, like a groom would carry his bride on their wedding night.

She carried his bruised body into her front door, locking it behind them. She flicked on the lights, allowing miles to see his new home. Framed pictures of him, taken without him knowing, we're all over the tables and walls.
"Isn't it nice?" She asked, proudly "I decorated for us!"

Miles' eyes went wide as he saw his new surroundings. She was insane. Insane and obsessed with him. But why him, he thought? He was just Miles, the lightweight nerd who played computer games and hung out at the mall looking at high school girls even though he was twenty-one. He wasn't meant to be anything special, anything anyone would want. He especially shouldn't be stalked.

He looked at the girl and tried to plead with her using his eyes. He shook his head violently, left and right, at her question. It most definitely was not nice...

"Now that we're alone, I can take your tape off!" She said gleefully she bent over, ripping his tape off harshly.
"I bought you some gifts for a housewarming present! She exclaimed excitedly. "Well, ones for me, but I think you'll like it!" She jestured to her dining room table, which had a large gift bag and a rectangular gift wrapped box on the table.
She smiled at him gleefully as she talked, her head tilted slightly to the side.

His mouth stung like a thousand hornets as the tape was ripped from his mouth. "Ah, ah!" Miles started to cough and hack as he could breathe normally again. His constraints kept him from moving properly during the cough and the pain that lanced down his back with each hack seemed like agony.

When he finally regained his breath, he looked up at his assailant. "Please, you don't have to do this. You can let me go. I won't tell anyone about this." He looked over at the gifts. "I...I don't want your gifts. I want to go home."

Miles' eyes went wide. "Alone...at night?" He looked around frantically, and sure enough, there were pictures of him asleep in his bed. "How did you get into my room?!" he shouted, suddenly oblivious to the precarious position he found himself in.

"Well I mean you're not very observed baby!" She said giggling. She knelt down in front of his bound body, her breath smelt like lavendar, her shoulder length brown hair draping down in front of her. "Now cmon! Let's open your gift!" She pulled him to his feet, and helped him shuffle over to the tabl, placing him gently in a wooden chair, his arms pinned between himself and the hard wood.

Miles ceased struggling as she dragged him to the chair. He had quickly learned that struggling while she was in control hurt. He seemed defeated a little. Right now, he couldn't escape. He'd play nice. But soon, soon she'd let her guard down. Then, he would be able to get away. "I...can't wait. What did you get me?" he tried, and failed, to say with enthusiasm.

Audrey's eyes lit up as he asked. "Ooh! You're gonna love them so much!" She said. "I don't trust you to not try to leave me, so I'll have to open your present for you!" She grabbed the back, and package, placing them both in front of him. She tore the tissue paper out of the bag and lifted the contents out of the bag. Inside was a thigh length white lace skirt, and a black and white top, which went up to the wearers collarbone, showing off the wearer's cleavage. Also included was a pair of black lace panties. "Don't you think you'll look lovely in these?" She asked happily

Miles blanched. "What? You want me to what?! No. You're a special blend of crazy, lady!" He struggled against his bonds. There was no way he was going to become her baby girl or maid or whatever fucked up situation the crazy girl had planned for him.

Audrey opened her mouth, out of shock. "I'm not crazy! How could you say that?!?" She screamed, standing suddenly, her chair falling to the floor with a loud crash. "Do you know how mucheap I've done so we can be together? I just want to love you! I don't want you to be lonely!" Tears were forming in her eyes now, and she clenched the dress in her hand. "I'll just have to show you how cute you'll be!"

Miles wanted to kick himself. He was a moron. He was an idiot. He was a nincompoop. Never tell a crazy person that they're crazy.

He tried to raise his hands in a defensive gesture as she came at him, to no avail. "I'm sorry!" he practically squealed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it! I was just scared!"

Miles sighed. That didn't really work at all. He'd avoided what he thought was surely a beating, but he still wasn't any better off. And worse, she still wanted him to wear the awful, demeaning clothes. Miles thought that she had given that up when she sat down.

But a thought occurred to him. She asked him to put it on. That meant she had to untie him, right? That means he'd be free and could run away. He nodded, eagerly. "Yes, I would definitely do that for you, Miss...?"

"I'm audrey, of course!" She said smiling now. "You're so silly sometimes Miles!"

She stood up, and walked to the kitchen, returning with a large steak knife. " now you have to promise me you won't hurt yourself." She said didacticly. She quickly slid the knife through all the bindings, releasing everything. She stood back, knife still in hand.

"Do you want some privacy to change, baby? I could take you to your room!" She suggested.

Miles stood absolutely still as the knife got nearer to him. That was awfully big just to get his restraints cut. But he was wrong, and it felt so good to be free. He was cramped all over and moving normally seemed to hurt no matter what, but he was free.

He leapt at her suggestion. "Yes! I definitely need some privacy, Audrey. Because, um, you know, we don't want to spoil the surprise of seeing me in it, right?" Finally, alone in a room, he could escape out a window. Freedom, it seemed, was just around the corner.

"Of course!" Audrey said, giggling. "Don't forget your pretty clothes!" She insisted. She continued carrying the knife, seemingly forgetting it in her hand. Her free hand took his and led him up to his room on the second floor. She opened the door and led him inside.

Inside was a simple room, with a few lights scattered across the room. The only window had been covered in neat rows of 2x4 boards, hammered tightly shut. There was a large 4 poster bed with a small end table on each side. A few fleshlights sat on one table, as well as a few hentai magazines. The other table had a picture of Audrey smiling, near what looked to be the ocean.

"I know you love your anime, so I got you some magazines with girls I thought you'd like!" She said, gesturing at the table. "And uhm...I made an album of pictures of me... in case you want it..." she was blushing as she gestured at an album, that lay open on the table. Inside were pictures of Audrey naked, some with her bending over, ass spread, some of her posting naked on pink sheets. One of the fleshlights fell off the table and on the floor, but she didn't seem to notice.

Back
Top Bottom