Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread for Rahkt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahkt Scarlet

Meteorite
A very simple request thread, where I will be posting small starters rather than information. The reasoning for this is because I know some people would rather just go with the flow, and this will allow for that. I mostly RP in PMs to keep better track on my phone, but feel free to ask for a forum RP instead!

=======================================================

The soft sounds of hammering nail into a board could be heard at the local request board in town this morning, as someone seemed to hang up a sheet of paper and depart afterward. The paper looked like a torn piece of scroll, and it only had a few short things written onto it.

~|Very experienced mage looking for a few jobs to do in order to stay at someone's place for the night and maybe be treated to a meal. I don't accept payment for my assistance as I have plenty of money, I just find it more interesting to be paid in various other ways and meet new people. If interested in hiring a mage, just simply ask around for me as I am quite well known by name, and if not by name most people know me by seeing me. Just simply ask for 'The Scarlet Mage'|~

/For The Scarlet Mage profile just reference my journal. Also this is a request for me to play as a shemale, and I RP with Shemales, Futas, Herms, or Females. Sometimes Traps if you're VERY convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom