Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A breeding whore for monsters (Tori and Don)

"You can do this, you can do this." Morgan told herself as she got out of her car and approached the shiny glass and steel building. "You can do it. You need the money to pay for college. And this was the only thing that would pay enough. Just go in there, and do what you have to." Psyching herself up, she walked into the building and to the front desk.

"Uh...hi, I'm Morgan." she said to the receptionist. "Today is my first day."

With her heart thundering in her chest, she hoped this would end up being an okay place to work. Well....she wasn't exactly working.

"I'm the new......breeding host." she informed the woman at the desk. Her cheeks flushing a deep red and her heart threatening to rip from her chest.

The girl at the desk smiled, simply nodding and pointing her towards a door at the back of the room.

Morgan would be met by a calm man in a lab coat, who looked her up and down before leading her into another room. Within stood a large male lion, a segmented scorpion tail swaying behind him as he watched them approach.

"Alright, please disrobe, your clothes will be stored until you leave. Do not worry, he has been well trained and will not harm you. You will most likely be impregnated, and will then be given sperm collection jobs until the young reaches term."

Had Morgan not read the hiring paperwork she had seen, it would have been a massive shock for her seeing the mythical creature standing before her. But she had prepared herself for this moment. They were paying her a fortune to be bred by these animals. So she wasn't really in a position to complain about what she had to do.

With a deep sigh, she removed her dress and panties. Standing naked before the man in the coat was more nerve racking than the creature itself.

"Okay...so how do we get started?" she asked. Her pussy twitched, wondering if she would get any pleasure from the ordeal.

The man led her to a cushioned bench, instructing her to kneel and lay her chest upon it. The beast would become interested once she did, a rough tongue lapping at her pussy, ten inches of mythical manhood sliding into view below him. A smoothly tapered green shaft covered with tiny barbs, the tip a trio of small points, each moving and shifting slightly.

Morgan's eyes went wide as she took in the sight of the monster. But she was determined to make her money and do what needed to be done. Going to the padded bench, she bent down and stuck her round perky ass up. Being slightly chubby, Morgan had wide hips and was very fertile. It was one of the reasons she had been hired. 

"OH GOD!!!" she moaned as the creature lapped at her cunt. She felt herself begin to gush and drip, her pussy becoming soaked in arousal. The forbidden nature of what was to come made her so horny. "Just fuck me.." she moaned to the creature, even though she had no idea if it could understand.

Whether the beast could understand or not, he certainly did enjoy her reaction, soon mountining with his forepaws on the bench to either side of her head. The first few thrusts missed, his length rubbing her dripping labia before finding it's target, sinking halfway in with one snarling thrust. The beast began to rut her in short, rapid thrusts, barbs tugging at her inner walls, pulling him deeper with each powerful buck of his hips. Hot breath ran across her hair as she was mated deeply, his warm, powerful chest pressed against her back, his silky fur caressing her body.

"Just relax Morgan. Just relax." she whispered softly to herself as the huge beast mounted her and began stabbing at her pussy. She wasn't a virgin, but had only been with a couple of guys who weren't but so big. So as the massive creature's equally large phallus penetrated her, she gasped in pain and began to cry a bit. "Can it communicate?" she asked the man in the coat, tears running down her eyes. "It hurts like hell. And I don't know how open my cervix is going to be with this kind of brutal thrusting."

Morgan was a borderline nymphomaniac. She loved what sex she had experienced, and frequently got herself off with a variety of toys. It was one of the reasons why she had signed up. But her pussy hurt from the rough fucking, and she knew from biology that she would be as easy to seed if she wasn't enjoying herself. So she hoped she could get the animal to take it slow at first.

It seemed to slow a bit when she cried out, as if it was worried it hurt her. "He can't really speak or understand much, but I think he will get the idea. However, I could give you a shot to relieve the pain and dialate you if you'd like." Sarovir offered. The beast began to thrust at a smoother, steadier pace, his length stretching her farther than she'd likely ever been before.

As the beast slowed down, Morgan took a deep breath and began to relax. It hadn't helped things that she had been tense. No doubt it had made the mating less enjoyable than it could have been. With a sigh, she shook her head to the man and began to moan. "I think I'll be alright thanks." she replied. Her pussy had begun to relax and quiver around the lion's dick. Had she been able to look the animal in the eye, the young woman would have tried to give me a lustful look of desire. But she settled for moaning, knowing the noise was universal.

"Oh fuck, that's actually pretty good." she moaned after a minute. Her young cunt began to clench on his dick, an orgasm swiftly approaching. Morgan began to buck her hips back, moaning as the animal continued to take her. The thought that her belly would soon swell with his child made her gasp, and she came. Her young cunt clenching the beastly cock and pulsing along, as if the milk him of his seed.

He snarled in pleasure, thrusting deep, pushing open her cervix. Thick ropes of slimy, pale green seed pumped into her womb, painting her walls and begining to pool inside her. Soon her stomach actually rounded slightly, the beast still rocking his hips, sloshing his impressive load about inside her womb.

"That should definately take." Sarovir smiled, walking in with a large glass container. "Of course, the rest can be used for research in the other labs."

"Oh my fucking god!!!!" the young woman moaned as the animal pushed all the way to her cervix. She came again around his virile cock, coating him in her sticky juices. She felt the semen rush into her, and another smaller orgasm soon followed. "oh godddddd. That was so goooooddd!"

Collapsing, she laid there panting for breath. "How long is the gestation time supposed to be?" she curiously asked the man, wondering how long she would carry this mythical baby.

"Four to seven days." He moved the container under her as the manticore slid out, greenish seed pouring from her well bred pussy. "It's quite fast compared to humans. Are you alright with sperm collection during the gestation?"

Another handler entered, leading the spent beast out of the room.

"FOUR TO SEVEN DAYS!!!" Morgan thought to herself in shock. Looking down at her cum filled tummy, she wondered how soon she would become truly huge with the creature's heirs. She also wondered just how many of his children she would bear. 

"I am." she replied with a blush, her face becoming deep red. "I was told when I signed my contract that I would be paid extra if I was milked when I began producing milk. Is that still the case?"

With such a short gestation period, Morgan knew that they would already be preparing the next animal. Her mind spun wildly, wondering just what all she would bear during her contracted time.

"Yes, although not all pregnancies will cause milk production. Variatons in young can have odd effects on milk productions. He offered a hand to help her up. "Would you prefer to collect via sex, or through a system like human glory holes?

Back
Top Bottom