Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossdresser MxM RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodster32

Meteorite
Before I go into details of what I ask, you must at least know the background to this request, silly. :]

So lately, I've been craving for some crossdresser rp s, mostly long term. That being said, my character represents what I desire and the f-list provided below will show what I'm looking for.

No scat, vore, or Gore.

Anything else that's on the f-list is what really summarizes what I'm looking for. The Maybe section is where I might consider it, but to not count on it so much.

With that being said, here are the plots I have so far:

* 1) My Daddy and Only Daddy (MxM; Long-Term; 1st person)

I, Joseph, have always loved to crossdress because it makes me feel so hot and good. Although, one accidental exposure to the family causes me to be kicked out. Desperate in finding a new home, nothing but my newfound clothes and my undimminishing desire to be so horny, I then stumble upon you, a wealthy man who owns everything except a partner to share that power and wealth with. You didn't seem to notice me as a guy, but more of a girl. But soon then, you bring me into your home and try to make a move on me, then finally finding my hard cock. You become surprised, but become enthralled even more and then things take an interesting turn for the both of us.

2) Monday Motivation (MxM; Long-Term; first or third person)

Joseph, a bisexual, works for a boss who recently went though a divorce. While Joseph works, on his breaks he goes to the private bathroom and always takes out his heels from his personal bag so that he can masturbate alone while wearing the heels on Monday for motivation from the dread. In secret, Joseph is a crossdresser in closet because he fears he might get fired just for that. However, it was obvious to the guys what he was doing since one day he had his bag opened, revealing the heels to some of his coworkers. Realizing that his coworkers are capable of telling his boss, he pleads them not to tell them. They would agree, but it would come with a twist that Joseph was not prepared for.

3) It's No Use! (MxM; Short Term; Third Person)

Joseph was the bully who was always picked on. The bullying progressed further and further until it evolved into something kinkier for the bullies but scarring for Joseph. In one day, Joseph becomes humiliated but not as Joseph, but Josefina.

F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom