Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The wrong way (Foxglove x DonVoltonus)

Foxglove

Moon
Olivia walked through her front door. Dropping her keys in the small dish sitting on the doorside hutch, she made a small effort to hang her purse on the hook above it. Falling short, her purse dropped to the floor; Livv didn't care. She was far to exaughsted from work. Her boss had her all over the office, polishing up reports that didn't need it, all in the sake of keeping her busy. He was a sexist bastard. He always found a way to make her feel like her job was on the line.

She dropped her blazer on the floor in front of her bed before letting herself go lax, flopping forward onto her ornate bedspread. She didn't have work the next day, so she felt no need to avoid wrinkles in her work clothes. Breathing deeply, Olivia just let her body relax; most importantly her mind.
and her feet.

She had been thinking too hard all damn day and she honestly felt that she had to think harder than any man at her office just to compare. Her heels were another story. She cursed the professional world for requiring she wear painful shoes just to stand at the same height as the boys. Or was it just women's fashion.
Who was she kidding? Her world didn't exactly suck, it was just what her outlook. After long days, she couldn't help but lament when from the other side she was exactly where she wanted to be. At this point in her life at least. She could work her way up in her career. She had fantastic friends, and her romantic life was on the up.

Olivia was a very pretty little wolfess. Well, she was half wolf; the other half being some mix of Australian Shepard, malamute and a few others. She didn't quite measure up to the other wolves she met, but that was about all the difference. Aesthetically, Livv still looked like a wolf.

Breathing deeply, she let her mind rest finally. Her thoughts kept trying to congregate on her return to work, but she forced them to be silent. She deserved a break. It was the start of her day off. Her breathing began to slow as she slowly drifted, deciding that she would shower and get ready to go out after a little nap. It may have already started getting dark, but the night life wont begin till later; and it will go all night.

She would sadly not get the chance, a pale blue light filling the room, the world going silent before a bright flash knocked her unconcious. She would wake with her body stripped completely nude, suspended spread eagle in the air by silvery tentacles like limbs of mercury, a slim one even restraining her tail. Sarovir entered wearing only an open lab coat, looking over a metallic tablet. "BP 134/93, Heart rate 95, O2 is 98." He spoke calmly, looking her over. "Exactly what I'm looking for, a little over-stressed, but in the prime of your life, and your fertility." He smirked, running a hand up her furred belly to cup a breast. "I bet you're wondering why you're here huh? I need a test subject for my new symbiote, and should you live through the binding process, you'll be absolutely perfect."

Livv was startled awake. As soon as the effect of the tranquilizer wore off her body went into full panic when it realized something was incredibly wrong. Swinging slightly in her restraints, Livv yelped loudly as she struggled, whipping her head around, looking for anything familair.
Her heart rate and blood pressure spiked, clearly due to her sudden fear. She pulled at the shiny metal tentacles holding her; they felt alive, soft but strong. The room around her was simple, panel lights to illuminate but not blind. The walls were plain and of a light grey. Minimalist and medical.
It wasn't for a moment until she realized there was someone in the room with her, and only then did hear him speaking.
Fertility? What did he mean by that. Her mind was swimming with a million questions and she didn't have the stability of mind to fucus just yet. She cringed as he touched her, running his fingers through her fur to grope her breast. Livv cried out, giving the most fearsome snarl she could muster.

He simply laughed, shaking his head. "You think a simple mammal frightens me? You're nothing more than a test subject." He let his fingers slide down, caressing her lower lips, a smooth finger dipping inside her. "Hmm, using this to breed you would be too easy however..." He moved around her, fingers caressing her puckered ass. "Yes, this would be far more interesting to try."

She kept her teeth barred, but the underlying fear was evident in the unsteadiness of her raised lips and the lack of depth to her growl. Livv pulled at her restraints, twisting and trying to close her legs. The vulnerability of her position washed over her as his hand slid down her stomach again, dipping between to legs to caress her sex. She had to turn her head in shame, a soft whimper escaping her muzzle as he pushed a finger between her lips.
Livv was likely in shock; waking up so startled and in a predicament she could never have imagined. Her diplomatic side was completely over powered by the fear and vulnerability consuming her. Her legs shook as he slid his fingers down between her asscheeks, resting on the tight hole that was her end. This made her squeal lightly at the perverse and violating idea of this creature putting anything at all in there.

He grinned, rubbing his tail slowly over her pussy as he moved fully behind her, caressing her body. "You belong to me dog, you will learn to accept that in time." His cock slid from it's sheath, moving prehinsily, rubbing against her puckered ass while his tail pushed into her slit. "You will come to love being my plaything."

Livv whined, her limbs going taught as she struggled for some form of control. It was easy to guess what the alien was planning as he positioned himself between her legs. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't do anything about her situation. Crying out, she felt something foreign push up between her cheeks, rubbing her tight asshole gingerly, the tail as her cunt slowly parting her lips and prodding At the hole found within. "Please don't do this," she managed to say, completely incapable of making a feasible argument for her release.

He merely chuckled, pressing slowly into her ass, his tail caressing her inner walls. "Why would I listen to a little bound breeder? Soon enough you'll be begging for more anyway."

Livv cried out sharply as he pressed further into her rear, it was uncomfortable and bordering pain. Nothing belonged in there. His tail slithered into her cunt, wriggling delicately against her walls. She had never felt more violated in her life; the few times she had had sex, it had been consensual and fun. This was far different.
This Alien. This predator, clearly didn't care for her discomfort, or anything else she was feeling for that matter. It was obvious to her that he intended to use her sexually; but to what means? Her whole predicament was puzzling. Abducted by an advanced alien just to be raped? Would she live, would he release her?

He slowly pressed deeper as his tail thrust, his cock curving to match her own inner shape. "Yes, watching you give birth from this will be just delightful." He hissed, thrusting slowly into her ass, dripping slick pre to ease his passage deeper.

Livv cried out sharply, her body tense and quivering as he slid deeper into her bowels, stretching her out around it. It felt wrong, completely wrong. Her asshole wasnt meant for sex.
Pulling at her restraints, Olivia whimpered as both her holes were penetrated slowly; methodically. He kept talking about breeding her, but he must be confused on how mammals do so.

He smiled, sliding his full length into her, curling and pressing on her walls, searching for spots that produced a reaction. "I'm sure you're wondering how I plan to breed this lovely little ass of yours." He spoke, his tail rubbing against her cervix, pressing into her womb. "I'm going to be testing a symbiotic parasite on you, it should allow your rectum to act as a womb."

Livv cringed and groaned as he violated her, soft cries escaping her muzzle as his member wiggled and prodded at her gut; his tail forcing it's way into her womb in the most uncomfortable manner.
Panting heavily she whipped her head up at his words, finally begging to understand that he wasn't confused, he was just mad. "No!" She cried, "you can't!"

"Oh really mammal? You think you can stop me?" He chuckled, pressing deeply into her ass. "When I'm done, your tight little ass with lubricate itself just like that lovely pussy of your's." He hissed.

Pulling at her restrains, she groaned uncomfortably, whimpering loudly; it was obvious how terrified she was.
"No, no, no," she whined, "please just let me go. I'm not some experiment!"

"That's where you're wrong, you are my test subject." He smiled, thrusting both skilled appendages deeply into her, hi.ting his ridged cock beneath her tail.

She cried out sharply as he jolted in her, this thick appendages stretching her body out and violating her insides. Olivia's body was tight in the metallic restraints, but she didn't struggle much anymore. Instead she merely whimpered.

He grinned, pressing his tail and cock together inside her, putting pressure on her inner walls. "Are you going to break so easily?" He taunted, twisting his intrusions within her.

She involuntary cried out from pleasure. Never had anything done or felt like that. Her breathing grew labored as the strange man played with her body.
"No," she managed to groan in response, her statement of defiance over shadowed by the entire situation.

He chuckled. "This will simply continue until you submit, my endurance can far outlast your's." He reached around her, fingers caressing her exposed clit.

Back
Top Bottom