Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detention (Tori with BlueKeepsSub)

It had been a long time since she had found herself in a school. Ever since abruptly quitting and retiring from teaching seventeen years ago, Meredith had wanted nothing more than to just move on with her life. She's built a successful alternate career as a writer and had put that bit of her past forever behind her. But one day out of the blue, she received a call from an old teaching friend who was now the principal of the High School she use to teach at. "I could really use your help!" the friend pleaded over the phone. "My main English teacher left on maternity leave suddenly and I don't have a good replacement lined up. I could really use your help if you're willing to lend a hand."

"I really don't know." she said back into her cell.

"Come on! I'll owe you a massive favor. And I managed to get the school bored to hire you at a tenured rate if you return!"

That was the selling point. So Meredith went back and signed the employment papers and soon found herself working once more. She taught three four classes a day. Two senior english classes and two Junior. At the end of her first week, it was her turn to take after school detention one day. So she scheduled it for her teaching room and started calling roll.

"Please state your name and then make sure you sign the roster sheet as it comes around." she said to the five people gifted with detention. Sitting behind the desk, the tall brunette leaned back and was busy working on some lesson plans while the roster went around.

Callum, had been at school for too long, well that's what he thought anyway. Roaming the halls like he was king of the place, girls swooned and younger students and teachers alike gave way to him from his air of authority. All of this act was hard to keep up for him but he knew he had to do it to look strong for his mother. Single and looking after kids and now struggling through he knew he had to be strong for her and this act in school made him believe he was doing the right thing.

That was until, that day. That day when one of the teachers finally put him into detention, through protests and arguments he knew he'd have to go.

Turning up to the room and sitting down he looked to the front and as the new teacher turned and handed out the roster his jaw dropped. Sheer perfection, already in his head daydreams were swirling. "Callum miss" he called out eagerly as he scribbled in the roster. If this was what he'd be treated to every detention Callum wanted it more.

Leaning back in his seat one hand teasing his crotch the other tapping the desk his eyes remained glued to the gorgeous teacher in front of him.

Meredith nodded as each of her detention students said their names and signed in. Once the roster made its way back to her desk, she put it in her folder with other papers and then went back to working on her lesson plans. After a little while, her eyes glanced up and she noticed that Callum was looking at her. Smiling, she nodded and went back to her work. But something seemed off. She was use to students, male and female, looking at her and admiring her voluptuous mature body. She took great care of herself and looked like she was in her early thirties, despite being one year shy of fifty. 

But there was something weird about the way that Callum was looking at her. Looking up, she noticed his expression was a bit off. Suddenly she saw the reason. Under his desk, he was busy rubbing himself though his pants. Shocked, she frowned and saved her work before shutting down her computer. 

"Callum." she snapped in a commanding voice. "Come to the desk and drag a chair over. You and I need to have a talk about appropriate behavior." Grabbing a paper from her bag, she pulled out some work sheets and prepared to make him suffer. No one was going to be lewd in her classes or in school and get away with it. Meredith was a stickler for disipline, and she was more than willing to put the hammer down to anyone if need be. No matter who they were and what they were doing.

Callum's head darted up as his teacher called him still playing with himself as she asked him to come up. "Ugh really, my behaviour's fine!" He reached into his trousers to waistband his 7 inches to hide it from the sight of the other students before getting up and dragging his chair to the front.

As he reached the front he caught a glimpse down miss Merediths top, eyes growing wide he bit his lip admiring how large and round and soft they looked. He remained standing not ready to give up on this view especially as she was working, the breasts jiggling round incredibly making his cock strain against his trousers. "Why have you brought me to the front miss this is stupid!"

(Sorry I got called away unexpectedly hence the long wait for a reply)

Meredith glared as he came to the front of the class. Her eyes looked at him like he had committed a cardinal sin. her eyes noticed the bulge, and the way that he was looking at her chest, and she knew he would be a problem. "That's not for you to decided Callum." she snapped at him, her tone authoritative and commanding. "Now, you will stop what you were doing at once. I am by no means afraid to discipline you. Now...pull out a blank sheet of paper." Waiting for him to do as she ordered, she looked over at him and spoke softly enough that no one else in the room would hear.

"I want you to write the words 'I will not touch my penis in class" for me a thousand times." she said with a vicious smile. "If you try and resist, I'll make sure you suffer for disrespecting me. What's more, I'll also make you write it on the blackboard in front of everyone so they know you're a pervert. So get to work!"

He smirked as she snapped at him looking her over, she was so hot when she was pissed. "Oh is it not? Silly me." I chuckle to myself before you tell me to pull out my blank paper and groan. "Lines! Really?!" He shuffles and sits next to her as he readies himself to do them his eyes widening as she tells him what to write, shifting even more as she tells him what else she'll make him do if he doesn't comply.

Immediately he begins to write his lines but after a while begins to get bored and slyly starts to put 'unless it makes teach wet' into his lines glancing over from time to time to make sure he was getting away with it. Hardening again he begins to smirk.

"I don't want to hear a single objection from you." Meredith snapped. "Now do as you're told, and maybe I won't make sure this winds up on your record." Going back to her work, she didn't pay him much attention for a while. Occasionally, she toyed with her long blonde hair. But after a while, she noticed the new sentence he had come up with.

"Callum!!!" she hissed at him. "I told you what was going to happen, and I mean it. Now go write 'I will not touch my penis in class' a hundred times on the board. If you refuse, I'll have you suspended and make sure that your chances of graduating go down dramatically." Her face showed just how serious she was.

He looked across as she hissed with a cheeky grin on his face. This was quickly wiped off as she followed through on her threat, instantly he fell to his knees before her whispering. "Please miss don't make me do it! I'll do anything, I beg of you I need to graduate."

His hands landed at her feet as he looked up at her from all fours his eyes pleading for some form of let off, the hard outer shell crumbling away.

Meredith grinned. "Oh? Anything?" she asked with a smirk. Looking him over, she decided that she would let him slide. But there would still be plenty of punishment for his transgressions. "I'll let this go." the curvy blonde said with a smile. "But in exchange, you'll be doing detention for the rest of the semester. And during that time, you will assist me in whatever way I require."

She had never been afraid to crack the whip, and was willing to make the young man suffer if he continued to disrespect her. "Now, please write the lines as ordered." she commanded. "If you finish before the end of detention, I won't require you to do more tomorrow."

He looked up nodding helpless as she goaded him with detention for the remainder of the semester and offering himself to assist in anyway he could. He bowed at her feet before standing up for some reason still hard having been brought to his knees in front of her.

"Yes miss, right away" Instantly he took his seat again quickly scribbling his lines over and over filling page after page of the notes, all the while the image of her from all fours floating through his head keeping him turned on and rushed with lust.

Pleased that he was going to be good, Meredith went back to her work. When the day was over, she made he wait at the end of class. Handing him a folder, she smiled. "Tomorrow, you're going to help me make copies of my handouts." she informed him with a smile. "If you behave, I'll see about reducing your detention length. But you'll have to behave."

After that was settled, the toned blonde exited her class and went home. Taking off her dress, she lay on her couch and pulled out her cock. Meredith was born as a hermaphrodite, sometimes called a futanari. Stroking her massive member, she wondered if perhaps she would have to break a personal rule and use it on a student. But....she hadn't done that since....

Her cock deflated a bit at the thought of that event all those years ago. Sighing in disappointment, the blonde went to bed. Irritated.

Callum nodded nervously as he scribbled his lines listening to what he was to do next. "Yes miss, whatever you say miss."

After being allowed home Callum took a longer route trying to get the thoughts of Miss Meredith out of his head. He coud picture her above him naked, that beautiful body of hers ready to use him. Unaware of her extra member he sighed realising these thoughts were not to go away and he headed home.

His mom was in and he gave her a kiss before heading straight upstairs to bed laying back as he heard stretching of some sort of material from downstairs. Deciding to ignore it he closed his eyes imagining his alone time with Miss Meredith.

Back
Top Bottom