Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Specific Request for Quick MxFuta Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaril

Star
As the title says, I have a pretty specific scenario I'm interested in playing out, and am looking for someone to play a futa opposite my male character. This would probably be a pretty short story, likely just a couple scenes, and mostly just smut (preferably with a romantic tone, which is just my general preference).

The story I'm thinking of would take place in a setting mostly like the real world, except that for some reason (I'm not picky), women occasionally transform suddenly and permanently into futa. Those affected also develop abnormally high sex drives, and possibly other effects if you want, though preferably nothing too out there. Our characters have been best friends for years, with all the usual romantic and sexual tension surrounding that kind of relationship, but when your character undergoes this transformation, it pushes them to finally make something of that tension. Smut ensues :p

tumblr_nlntv94lRI1rgi46ho1_500.png

(What can I say, I love the image of futa dick outlined by tight elastic shorts.)

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can hash out the details. I can roleplay by further PM or by thread, whatever. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom