Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trap Fun [Trap x M/Futa/Trap] (New Plots March 25th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatothertwo

Planetoid
I am a trap seeking males and futas (possibly females too!) who want to play with a feminine young boy. I am interested in story and smut and some stories may be more of one than the other. I have a few ideas for now and I will try to keep this updated but if you have any of your own ideas you would like to try out just PM me.

I would prefer to RP here either with PMs or on a thread.

[Currently Craving]
I am currently seeking a dominant male to turn my male character into a pretty little trap.

[Likes]
Traps
Humiliation
Anal / Assplay
Cross dressing
Clothing
Frotting
Cock size difference

[Dislikes]
Fecal matter

-- New Craving ---
I have recently seen the idea of CYOA (Create Your Own Adventures) and a few pictures which look like a lot of fun. I might create a plot around them but if you are interested in any of them please let me know!
Trap Queen
Sissy Life
Sissy Life 2
Sissy Chamber

--- Plots ---

[A Futa's World] (Trap, Futa)
In a world where futas are the most sexually desired by both males and females, two young boys struggle to find anyone interested in them because even though they are traps and dress as girls they are not the same as a futa. One day they meet each other and decide to try and help each other out but they become close to each other instead.

[Hidden Secret] (Futa, Trap, Domination)
A futa attends a female school where she has to keep her secret. She makes friends with a new student who also has a secret - 'she' is really a male pretending to be a girl to attend the school. One of the female teachers finds out their secret and has fun forcing them to do whatever she wants while she watches and participates.

[A New Source of Income] (Forced crossdressing, Prostitution)
MC had a successful career and had been able to provide a very comfortable life for his girlfriend. She had gotten used to her life of luxury so when MC loses his job and the money starts to dry up she has to find another way to boost their income. She could always get a job herself but she has a much more lucrative (and fun) way of earning money: she will turn her boyfriend into a trap and prostitute him out to wealthy clients in the city who would pay well for a pretty young thing like him.

[Humanities Last Chance] (Trap, Impregnation)
A fast moving, lethal virus has swept through the world killing off every female on the planet. For the human race to survive they will need to find a new way of creating children. Most work on cloning, but one company has another idea. They try to alter a male to give him the sexual organs required to get pregnant and produce offspring. MC is one of the test subjects who gets the test serum injected every day. Of course to make sure that it really works they need to introduce lots of sperm to the test subject to try and impregnate them - and it has to come directly from the source.
(Can also be a futa plot where the females didn't die, they just became futas who are unable to conceive any more)

[Threesome Gone Wrong] (Cuckold, Domination, Forced Bi)
MC had always wanted to have a threesome with his wife. Eventually he gets his wish and he can't believe his luck, thinking it must be too good to be true. Of course it is, it turns out she has set up a threesome with another guy. She leads her husband in slowly but eventually it leads to the other guy sticking his much larger cock up the husbands ass while the wife encourages him to keep going. Even though it completely strips him of what he sees as his manhood, his wife keeps setting up new arrangements like this, each time pushing her husband further out of him comfort zone, making him dress up in sexy lingerie for their dates, take on multiple guys at once and even further.

[Daddy's Little Boy] (Trap, Master/Pet)
MC was born a boy but had always been raised as a girl. His mother had treated him as a girl since he was born and always taught him to dress as a girl, groom as a girl and act as a girl. When his mother tragically dies of an illness his father who had left them just before his birth comes back into his life. The father arrives looking for his son and is obviously confused when a young girl comes up to him thinking that he is their father. Eventually he realizes what has happened and he takes his son back home with him, but he can't stop seeing him as a pretty young girl. (Can also have the parents flipped around)

[The Wresting Struggle] (Dom/Sub)
MC is forced to join the wrestling team by his father to carry on the so called 'family legacy'. He has no reap aptitude for the sport like the rest of his family but he finds that something else happens during one particular match. His opponent continually forces him into submissive positions where his crotch is pressed hard against by his opponent. The match ends with the dominant wrestler continuing to force his body against the others in a sign of control until they both feel the release of cum explode between their bodies. The observers don't realize exactly what has happened but once the winning wrestler gets the other in private her makes sure to make him know just how it feels to have cum unwillingly spread over his body.

[Breed Him] (Breeding, Fantasy)
Takes place in a world where males are able to get pregnant when filled up with cum. My character was living on the street when he was taken in by a seemingly kind older man who gave him food and a warm place to sleep. But of course there is a price to pay. He sells MC off for breeding to his wealthy clients.

[The Cult] (Trap, Harem)
A charismatic, charming man leads a cult with a very strong base of followers. They believe that sex is the key to opening up their minds and achieving true peace in their life. Of course this isn't just theoretical, the members of the cult must practice their beliefs too. When a new member arrives the leader will evaluate them and decide what role they will play in the group. No matter which way they go, eventually all new recruits learn that the cult is actually exclusively male and those that the leader determines to be fit for the special role are treated like angels, shaved from the neck down, given all kinds of beautiful clothes and waited on hand and foot. Until it comes time for the ceremonies, then they receive a different kind of service. It is rare for a member to be chosen to be an angel, so they are greatly outnumbered by the rest of the members so they must be shared around a lot and the leader especially recommends that as many of them
participate in experiencing the angels splendor at one time.

The plots below are fully taken, but if you have a different take on them then feel free to message me!

[A Good Show] (Trap, Blackmail)
A young boy (MC) dresses up as a trap at night and puts on cam shows on the internet to make some extra money to help his family. One night a boy from his school (YC) is watching and recognizes him for who he really is. YC then blackmails MC to be his personal trap, so he can only put on his show in private for YC but YC takes care of him in return by paying him what he would have earned, taking him out and treating him well - but he has to be a trap all the time.

[Cock Envy] (Trap, Worship)
One day, while their class is getting changed at the locker room at school, my character notices the enormous size of your character's cock. He is immediately jealous at how it compares to his tiny cock, even flaccid the other boy's cock is so much larger than his could ever be even when hard. As the days move on he keeps finding himself thinking back to the sight of that huge cock and his eyes drifting towards the other boy's crotch to get a glimpse of the outline of the massive cock. Eventually he decides that he needs to get a closer look at it so he dresses up as a girl and sneaks in to a party where he knows the other boy will be. He pulls him away to a private room where he finally gets a first hand view of the enormous cock he has been craving.[/u]

I will add more ideas as they come to me - feel free to PM me any of your own.

RE: Trap Fun [Trap x M/Futa/Trap]

Added new plots: Cock Envy, A New Source of Income and Humanities Last Chance

RE: Trap Fun [Trap x M/Futa/Trap] (New Plots Dec 10)

Very interesting and appealing scenarios, I particularly like the Cock Envy one. I'm a newcomer here, so I like that setting up the scenario is up to the other player so I can get accustomed to how things are done around here. If you want to go ahead I don't mind doing it on a thread or via PM, so as you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom