Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheGameMaster - Seeking a bitchy princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGameMaster

A bit about me -
- I love to roleplay and have been doing so for about ten years now.
- I am up for almost anything. Very few taboos so just ask me!
- I work alot and sometimes my posts are a bit late, but I promise I'll get back to you ASAP
- I prefer PM's
- I require atleast a semi-literate partner. What that means is that I don't want you to just parrot back what I just said. Be creative!
- I'm looking to make friends. If we have a good RP I am totally up for exploring other ideas, or just chatting.
- The attached kinks are just high points I'd like to hit and not the only fetishes I'm looking for. Everything is discuss-able

-------------------------------------------------------

In the throne room of Castle Ise Lord Hara Shouji sits in audience with his most loyal subordinate and friend. The man is bowing so low his forehead rests against the Tatami.

"Please Lord, I beg of you! Come to your senses. Your wife has you bewitched. The people starve to fund this war with Oda, but many of the war funds are spent by Akihime. She buys silks while the country rots!"

Trembling, the man gains his nerve and dares look up at his friend. The old lord he had pledged his life to looks tired. He is a shell of the youthful and vigorous man he was when Akihime became his wife. Once Lord Hara had united the lords of his land and brough stability to the region. That had only been three years ago, but after having his every move questioned by his young wife he has grown anxious about making decisions.

"Lord Shouji, my friend, Akihime is a demon. She is a cruel vindictive siren and she uses you, and uses this country!" Realizing the brazeness of his words the man resumes his previous posture. For a long while the throne room is silent.

"It is true" Lord Hara finally answers, and the man looks up in disbelief "My lord?"

"She is a demon. She is cruel. My country burns. But..." the lord expression turns painful

"I love her. Speak no more of this."

The subordinate cannot believe his ears, he is shaken by grief but he seems to understand. "You are my Lord. I will speak of it no more."

When the man leaves a woman wearing a beautiful silk kimono steps out of the hall. It is Akihime and she looks angry. She always looks angry.

"Oh my love, did I wake y-"

He is cut off by her.

"That man said terrible things about me and you agreed!" Her beautiful face looks pleasant even now. Even when contorted by anger. "What kind of a man doesn't defend his wife?"

Lord Hara looks beaten already. He doesn't have the strength for another argument. "It is not as it seems my love" he finally tries to answer, but she continues on to berate him.

"You foul man. You take the counsel of traitors. You are so foolish, this is why Oda is beating you. Csnt you see this man is trying to sway you!? He is probably a spy from Oda."

"He is no spy!" Hara again tries

"Kill him."

The words hang in the air like a noose, and lord Hara can feel his gut tightening as he hopes he misheard her. But hr knows he didn't. She has asked as much before.

"What?..." he asks, barely above a whisper.

"Have him killed. I don't trust him." She says matter-of-factly

For a moment Hara is speechless, but very soon he concedes. He always does. He no longer rules this country.

"It will be done.. will you.. will you come to bed with me tonight?" The question is tentative.

"Of course not!! You have embarassed me! Wht would I sleep with a man who cannot keep his house in order, or openly mocks his wife. You will sleep alone. How indecent to even ask."

And with that she leaves him, even more crushed than before.

--------------------

Okay! So maybe I got your attention!

Im looking for someone to play the domineering Akihime who will henpeck me as Lord Hara.

Make me hate the bitch because very soon Oda will be defeating the Shouji clan and their lord will be giving Akihime her just deserts (and plenty of dick too!)

The roll will be a switch, with you being bitchy and dominating (nonsexually) for the beggining, and resistently subbing to the Lord of Oda by the end.

Pm me for discussion!

RE: Mounted (Beastiality - vanilla and pokemon!)

TheGameMaster said:
Seeking tiny teens(18+) to get mounted and rode into oblivion by big heavy dogs. Maybe she has an unusual attachment to the family dog? Maybe the family dog has an unusual attachment to her? Maybe it's something else! Either way, come get railed by man's best friend!

Looking for one face-claim and her dog in particular. Only one I'm interested in ATM.

PM me for the details.

I would also be up for GMing a pokemon roleplay where YC is a novice trainer way out of her depth in a play where pokemon are savage and feral.
This sounds very interesting, I would be willing to play a girl for either roleplay. here is my flist on my kinks
flist

RE: My dragon fetish is big enough for its own craving thread! woohoo!

Bumpppp

Bumpppp

Bumppppp

Bumpppppp

Bumpppp

Bumppppp

Bumpppppp

Bumpppppp

RE: TheGameMaster - Raping Anon's waifu

Bumpppp

RE: TheGameMaster - Corrupting Anon's waifu

Bumpppppp

Bumppppppp

Bumppppp

Bumpppp