Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trap Runner! Futa Edition! (Tori x Zeth)

Zeth

Supernova
In the world of High Fantasy there are places called dungeons. These dungeons hold fabulous treasure and are full of traps. Some brave people dare to explore these dungeons and claim the treasure for themselves. These peple are called Adventurers.

One Adventurer has chosen to brave the dungeon of the Naked King! This is her(?) story.

Like all dungeons, there were levels of opponents that one had to defeat in order to claim the ultimate prize.

The busty and curvy brunette walked through the gates of the dungeon and shrugged. She had decided to try her hand at this prize for two reasons. One, was that she had heard interesting stories about the traps and trials that awaited. But also, because she wanted to use the prize to buy herself some new shoes.

Wearing a pair of black yoga pants that hugged her curvy legs and wide hips, showing the bulge of her cock. And a plain grey t shirt, the futanari woman walked down the dark tunnel of the entrance and searched inside. Eager to conquer this dungeon as her own.

The adventurer would face her first trap! "Halt adventurer and ste your name! This is the dungeon of the Naked King! It will test your stamina and erotic skill by having you have sex with many traps!" The feminine voice came from what looked like a dark elf boy. He was an effeminate thing with pointed ears, dark skin, white hair, and a large bubble butt.

His eyes began to drink the challenger's appearance. "I am Lolo, your first test. You must fuck me silly before you can move on. I'm afraid this dungeon is not for women..." His eyes grow wide when they go down to the crotch of her yoga pants. "Ah, never mind that. Show me what you got, big boy...." responded the elf lewdly. Lolo began peeling his own pants off.

Walking forward, the woman who's name was Rachel, saw the trap approach and raised her eyebrows. "Not what I was expecting." she said, referencing the 'traps" she had heard about. But with a shrug, she walked forward and then peeled her yoga pants and top off. Her large foot long futa cock sprung free and hung loosely at her leg. Though it was rapidly beginning to harden.

Approaching the trap with a smirk on her face, she held her dick and then decided how she wanted it. "Bend over." the busty futanari ordered. "I'm going to fuck your ass from behind."

Lolo looked at that large and rapidly hardening cock of Rachel's with a look of lust and...a touch of fear. "What? You can't put that beast in dry. It would kill me. Besides, you never said your name," replied Lolo.

The dark elf walks infront Rachel and then gets on his knees. "How about a nice blow job to get you wet? hmm?" asked the dark Elf. He started by kissing the under side of Rachel's shaft softly. Then parted his lips and took that big tip into his slippery mouth.

Rachel nodded knowingly. "Hmmm, probably right." she said as she watched the cute trap slink to the floor. "That looks like one tight ass, and I'm going to need to lube it up really good to drive this monster into it. So lick me good boi. I want to see how you react to having your insides flooded with my baby batter."

Moaning softly, Rachel slipped off her top and let her massive G cups free. Teasing her nipples as the trap got to work, she giggled and eyed the round ass below her. "I might have to eat that booty before I fuck it." she said. "Otherwise I'll split that ass in half when I fuck it."

Lolo was a tad annoyed. He took Rachel all the way to the base in his thrat and didn't stop until his nose was rubbing against her pubic hair. The dark eklf held Rachel's length for a moment then slowly pulled back until it was all out. A line of saliva went from his lips to her cock.

"Don't get cocky human! I have had bigger then you before!" said Lolo. His eyes now defiant with a touch of lust still mixed in. He turns around and bends over waiting to take Rachel on. Some how you doubt he took on larger cocks before, he looks tight as a virgin. "Well bring it on adventurer!" Challenged the Trap.

Impressed at the trap's dedication to her cock, Rachel stroked his very feminine face and patted his head. "That's quite impressive." she praised Gasping as her massive member slipped out of his mouth, she patted his ass a few times before she lined up with his tight rosebud and began to push in.

Marveling at his tightness, she began to push her massive futanari member in and out of his tight ass. "God you're tight!" she cried out. Barely able to get more than the head of her cock in at first. "maybe I need to eat that ass first." Pulling out, she dropped to her knees and then began to tongue at his hole. Using her middle finger of her right, Rachel worked to lube him up some more and get him open. Eager to stretch her trap out.

Lolo could feel Racheal's huge, hot, and hard cock press against his elven backdoor. "By the gods," he let out in an involuntary gasp when she pushed the head in. Despite his best efforts to relax, Racheal seemed not able to get more then the head in.

"maybe I need to eat that ass first."

Lolo looked back with a curious gaze. 'Eat my what? Is she serious?' Then he felt her tongue start to explore his ass. Lolo actually got weak in the knees from the new sensation of a girl's tongue and finger working him. After a few moments Racheal had relaxed him enough to get her finger past the second knuckle inside him.

Rachel buried her face in the trap's round ass. Licking the pucker rosebud with all her might. Lubing it up with each lick, she felt her already rock hard dick become harder. Eager to really fuck that ass and show that she could handle any traps before her.

As she at his ass, she inserted her index finger. Stretching out the tight hole with two fingers and beginning to thrust them in and out to stretch. "Hmmm, surprisingly tasty." she noted as she ate. "I might have to see about keeping you around after I conquer you. That might be fun."

Inserting the tiniest bit of her ring finger, she waited for his reaction. Curious if he could take so much so quickly.

Lolo let out a lewd moan. Rachael's tongue felt so good! When the finger's tried to gain access he tightened up at first. The tight grip relaxed, accepting the intruder. He bit his lower lip as she got in further.

The elf responded to the Adventurer,"Maybe. You can kaaah!" His cocky rant was interrupted by the third finger. Though tight, the elven ass accepted it willingly enough and tightened when she tried to pull out as if not wanting to let go. Lolo's own tiny cock was hard as a rock now. "Please...just fuck me already!" he begs.

Having stretched him out with three of her fingers, Rachel felt confident enough to get back into his ass. But she wanted to do it missionary this time. Rolling him over onto his back, the hung futa babe crawled between his legs and began to push her fat cock head into his tight pucker hole. "Damn that's a good ass!!!" she moaned. Whenever she had fucked a bottom boi before, they either got really flaccid or rock solid. So her eyes looked at his little sissy clit and wondered which he would be.

"I'm going to stretch that little ass out and make you my bitch!" the busty babe said with a laugh as she shoved herself deeper and deeper into him. "Then when you can't take anymore, I'm going to flood your ass with enough cum that it would knock you up if you had ovaries!"""

Lolo was rolled over kind of puzzled. This was the first time some one tried the endurance test face to face. It felt oddly intimate now. He looked up at Rachel blushing. Then she penetrated his ass.

"Gaah" he let out in a cute moan. Lolo's own small dark elf dick was rock hard. When Rachel said, "I'm going to stretch that little ass out and make you my bitch!" and started fucking him proper, his ass muscles began to spasm in response. One off his hands reached up and squeezed Rachel's breasts. "Soooo gooooooood.... lolo managed to moan out as he was pounded.

Rachel giggled as Lolo began to moan under her. She was no stranger to fucking traps and twinks up the ass, but his was especially nice and tight. "God damn you're butt is fucking tight!!!" she cried out as she began to really pump deep. Trying to hit that sweet spot she knew men had where their prostate was. She was going to milk the cute trap's little cock and make him spray. Then, she was going to cum so deep he'd never get all the cum out of his bowels 

"Do you want to cum for me cutie?" she teased as her massive cock was compeltely enveloped by his tight little ass. "I want to watch you cum and squeeze my fat fucking cock so tight that I flood your little ass cunt!"

That was the final straw that broke the camel's back. Those dsensous words Rachel said while she pounded him. Lolo's eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a cry as his mind went pure white with the pleasure of orgasm. The dark elf's hard little cock then spurted in response. Unless Rachel grabbed it and aimed, his cock would wildy spray everywhere, Cumming on Rachel's breasts as well as on himself.

Rachel felt the cute little trap begin to tense up under her. She felt his tight ass clamp down on her massive dick, and she knew he was about to spray his cum. Smiling widely, she began to fuck him even harder. Pounding him through the orgasm as he covered his own chest and her breasts with his cum. Deciding she had enough, Rachel shoved deep and just rammed his prostate.

"Oh my GOD YES!!!!" she cried out, suddenly shoot her massive futanari load deep into his ass. Flooding his insides with her cum and making him her bitch as promised. Her huge cock squirted for minutes. Rope after rope of hot sticky white cum was deposited inside of him. When she was finally finished, Rachel extracted her cock and then climbed up his body to shove it into his mouth. "Clean it!" she ordered. Not wanting to keep progressing with her quest until her cock was clean of semen.

Lolo was enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm. The dark elf was going to congratulate Rachel on passing the first test. But before he could talk, Rachel shoved her cock in his mouth! How rude! Lolo dutifully began to lick it clean as commanded. Meanwhile the door to the entrance of the dungeon had opened.

After face fucking the cute trap a bit so her cock was clean, Rachel took a deep breath and smiled. "If only I didn't have more things to do, I'd take you home." she said to him with a laugh.

Walking naked through the next door, she wondered what challenge would face her this time. Already her massive cock was growing again, in anticipation of another mouth to fuck.

"Well maybe I'll just follow you home after all this Rachel," said Lolo with a blush. He was a tad amazed she pressed forward naked without any clothes at all.

Omce Rachel entered the Dungeon proper the door shut behind her. No turning back now. The first room was well lit by torchlight. On the walls were murals of various people having sex in different positions. Most were traps getting pounded by adventurers, but a few were adventurers getting pounded by traps. There is one door on the far side that seems open. In the center of the room is a treasure chest sitting alone suspiciously, almost begging to be searched. What does Rachel do?

"Don't promise if you're not going to follow through." Rachel yelled back to Lolo as she walked ahead. He was indeed cute. Someone she wouldn't mind putting in a maid outfit and fucking while he made her dinner.

Rachel gazed across the painting and smirked. The room seemed to speak of a potential for traps fucking adventurers. Something that made her smile and raise her eyebrows. "It seems this chest might be a trap for traps." she said aloud. Walking closer to it, she studied it without touching, wondering if there was a pressure plate or something that might set off a hidden device.

"Just as long as I don't have to run from a boulder." she thought. Her mind thinking of the most famous of movie scenes involving hidden treasure.

Upon closer inspection she noticed that it wasn't really a chest. It was more of a box. It was ornately decorated and had two holes in the top that were made for putting your hands in. The inscription read,"Amazing sex box. Put in both hands and receive amazing sex!" Well it seemed straightforward enough. Does Rachel put her hands in?

"Well, this doesn't look like a trap at all!" Rachel giggled in a sarcastic tone. She knew that the box must be some kind of cage or something. While she didn't want to put her hands in, she couldn't find another way to move on from this room to the next. 

So taking a deep breath, Rachel put her hands in the holes and waited to see what happened next.

As soon as Rachel's hands were in the box, and cuffs went 'clink' around her wrists. She was left in a simply delicious bent over position. Just then the door she was facing opened and another trap entered the room in full view. He had elven features, golden hair, and green eyes. He had the same lithe build as Lolo with the same pronounced rear end. The biggest difference from Lolo however, was this trap was hung like a moose.

"You are correct. It is the next test. The first was to see if you can give it, now we can see if you can take it. Judging by how you looked at those drawings, we both are going to enjoy this," said the elf. "I am Lala and I promise to take care of you adventurer," said Lala in a sing song voice. Despite his sweet appearance his cock is hard as oak. He walks behind Rachel and says,"such a beautiful ass." Rachel would feel small hands part her cheeks and a hot and wet tongue explore her crevice. Lala pushed further licking Rachel's rosebud while a free hand stroked the adventurer's shaft.

The minute the cuffs clicked on her hands, Rachel knew that she was fucked. "Oh shit." she mumbled to herself, not bothering to struggle with the cuffs. This was a mess she was stuck in, and she was just going to have to deal with it.

Seeing the new trap approach, her eyes narrowed and she scowled. "You better fuck it well, or I might just get testy." the futa snapped back as he circled around her. She rarely was topped in her personal life. Usually she preferred cute girls or hormone riddled fembois. So this was going to be a new experience, as her tight pucker rear had never taken a dick this big.

"Eeeeeeek!!!!" she began to moan as he started eating her ass. "Shit boi, work that tongue in my hole. Eat me out you trap slut!!!"

Back
Top Bottom