Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbo for Futa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggle Slut

Planetoid
Hi there! I'm Jiggle Slut! I'm a lover of all things bimbo! Big fake tits mainly and everything spirals from there! I love being smart or dumb. But always pink, silicone stuffed and cum hungry! I normally am a pretty willing whore and not much for being tricked to suck or fuck. Cause why would a bimbo turn a cock or pussy down!

Now that you know more about me I wanted to take this part of this post to say what I am looking for. I am looking for RPs that are built on us discussing what we want. I want to world build and have fun with imagination. I also want to point out that I RP in first person. My partner can RP in what ever person they want. Just getting my preference out there!

Also I would like to touch on post length. I like to write a lot. So I would appreciate that my partner can too! I'm not talking a novel but paragraph at least! I promise you wouldn't be disappointed if you write more! It can really kick my creativity up a notch! I don't need just smut either. I like playing out the parts of scenes that aren't sex. Those can be sexual but we need to make the sex mean something! So let's break it up a bit some times!

One other thing I can't get behind is first meeting RPs. I've been at this a good while so doing a meet and feeling each other's char out can really slow things down. We want to get to the good stuff! Here are my no's. Bathroom stuff, incest, kids, gore, death, most animals, diapers. So please don't bring those up!
What I do like is really kinky stuff. Titfucking, Oral, Latex, Leather, Slutty clothes, Bondage, D/S, M/s, Degradation, Humiliation, CUM!, Toys, Sexy Heels, Fake tits, Aliens, Monsters, Enslavement, FUTA, Tentacles, Oviposition, Overly sexual plots, Hypno, Mind Control, Brainwashing...And that is just the tip of the tits....I mean iceberg! I am on the hunt for some futas, especially domme futas! Cause they are soooo hot!

Below are some sample ideas but you will interest me more if you have a new idea! I tend to act like a spring board by kinking up ideas brought to me!
Don't be shy either as I like more whips and chains than innocent school girl if you catch my drift. Ideas: Bimbo Bunraku, Sports/Rap Ho, Tentacle Hive Victim, Yakuza Gang Leader(Futa only), Brain Slug Scene, Slave Bimbo to a Dominatrix, Lesbian Girlfriends, Bimbo Cops, Super Bimbo Slave, Stripper, Hooker. Please take these as suggestions. I don't want all of one or the other!

I have many pictures and Galleries of bimbos so if you need a visual aid just ask! I love to give them out! So that's it! Hope to hear from you! *jiggles her big fake tits*

I tend to RP over PMs more than anything else. Just a heads up :3

Kinks!: https://www.f-list.net/c/barbie%20jiggleslut/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom