Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Nymph's wild west tales of untraditional love

Megitsune

Pulsar
It was a stormy evening. Rain fell down heavily onto the barn roof. Robert walked in, shaking the drops out of his thick dark hair and beard before looking up to scan the ceiling of the large red building for any leaks. It seemed to be holding up well. He wiped his large forearm over his brow before he resumed his tasks. Rain or not he still needed to complete his chores for the day. He ran the farm with just his young daughter who was a big help ever since his wife was taken from him after a mysterious illness. He reminded himself that she was approaching marrying age and soon all possible suitors would be coming around asking for her hand, offering land and livestock for his only child. He will have to deal with that soon. But he was less traditional. He would most likely end up having her choose her own husband. No amount of land or livestock is worth his daughter's happiness. He finished stabling the horses and walked to the open door of the barn to gaze out of the torrental rain and the ever growing darkness of the approaching night.

The horse staggered down the dirty trail. Having gone two days without water or much food, the once noble and proud animal had been reduced to a worn out shell of its former self. And the woman riding the chestnut brown animal wasn't in much better shape. Her dress had once been a solid white below her midriff, and a pale green above. But now both halves were torn and dirty. A huge cut ran up the side of her dress and exposed her pale cream white legs. Blood was caked on her face and shown all over her dress and the bonnet that had fallen off her head and was hanging by her neck on the back of her dress. Clutching her left thigh, she could barely manage the reins of the horse, and was instead using her knees to do most of the riding. Blood poured from her thigh, where a .45 caliber bullet lay lodged. The woman's long hair was of the same color as her horse. Tied behind her back in a very intricate braid, it too was covered in a mixture of sweat, dirty, and blood.

Riding down the dirt rode, the rain beating on her back was wearing the woman out beyond her abilities to continue. Just outside of the farm's main fence gate, she slipped off of her horse and into the growing mud puddle below. Groaning softly, she blacked out and lost consciousness.

Robert spotted the figure on a horse approach the edge of his farm. He walked out into the rain to get a better look. It appeared to be a woman. "Hey there. You need lodgings?" He called out. Robert would sometimes take in weary travelers and let them sleep in the barn. When the slumped figure didn't answer Robert moved closer and saw the woman slid down and fall into the mud. He was a burly 6'5 so he could easily carry the person. Something was wrong. He took the unmoving figure to the barn and laid them down on a pile of hey. Now in lantern light Robert could see that the person was very attractive from what he could tell. He then saw a large blood spot was on her leg. Robert could see it was a bullet wound. After getting the dark haired woman as comfortable as he could he hurried to the house and called out to his daughter.

"Abigail, Get the first aid kit hunny. We have someone hurt in the barn." he said as he grabbed a clean set of sheets and clothing. He didn't know this woman's story or why she showed up here with a bullet wound. But he was not going to let her die if he could help it.

A young redheaded woman walked out with a first aid kit. She had a concerned look on her face for the person she has yet to meet. Abigail was a petite 5'1 with long curly red hair and green eyes. Robert led his daughter quickly to the barn to tend to the injured woman, using a blanket to shield her from the rain. Robert set the sheets and clothing next to the woman. "Change her out of these wet clothes and then we can tend to her wounds." he said then headed out to give the woman privacy. Abigail worked swiftly as she slowly began to undress the woman and dry her off before treating her wound.

The bloody and tired woman was unconscious the whole time hat she was brought into the barn and cleaned up. She moaned in agony as the burly man carried her in and set her down. "uhhh." she cried out softly in her unmoving state. Wincing as she was cleaned and bandaged up. Unable to think or see the kindly souls that were offering her assitance, she was only able to groan and offer them the noise and movements that proved she was yet still alive. But whether she would actually live on would be a matter for time itself to tell. The amount of blood that she had lost meant that he life hung in the balance. 

Hours went by and the rain stopped. The unconscious woman began to stir. Taking note of her sorroundings with weary eyes, she noticed the red head and felt shocked. Were she not weak, her body would have caused her to jump and flee. But barely able to even lift her head, she laid down and rest her eyes on the young woman. 

"Where...am I?" She coughed out. Too weak to say much more.

Abigail took a moment and looked over the woman's body. Mainly to look for any other injuries, but also to admire her firm shape. She had always had an eye for the female form. She figured it was just envy or just admiration for a healthy body, but she had a feeling there was more to these feelings. She was especially feeling it now as she gazed at the woman. She was brought out of her thoughts by her father's voice.

"Almost done Abigail?" He called out from behind the stall door.

"O-Oh yes father. Just a moment." She said as she scrambled to dress the woman. She dressed her in her father's sleep wear that swallowed the slender woman. It was either that or Abigail's clothes and they figured loose fitting clothes was better that tight and restricting. They worked quickly to stop the bleeding and they managed to remove the bullet. Abigail volunteered to stay in the barn and watch over the woman. Soon she was fast asleep a few feet from the brunette woman, facing towards her as she slept.

It was nearly dawn and Abigail was awake and in the barn, milking one of the cows for breakfast. She sat a few feet from the stall, her back turned from the stall where the woman slept. She was humming to herself and her voice was like honey. She was been told she had a lovely singing voice. Her humming was cut short when she heard a voice. She jumped then turned to face the source. It was the woman. She was awake now. Abigail had to admit. This woman was beautiful.....and tough. She was at death's door and somehow managed to pull through.

"O-Oh, you're up." she said then stood up and gave the woman a shy smile. "I am shocked you are up. You are at my father's farm. You came here in a bad gunshot." she explained as she grabbed the milk pale, now full.

"We are preparing breakfast." she said "I think it would be best if you stay here and I will bring you some. You were very close to dying and I don't think it's wise to over exert yourself."

The woman was weak as she took in the sight of the young girl in front of her. With so little blood in her system, she could barely move. So she looked around and eyed the barn. "Well....I'm alive." she thought to herself. Taking a very long and deep breath, she looked back at her host and manged a small yet painful smile. "I guess I owe you and your father my life." she said weakly. Looking at her arm, she winced as she felt the pain from her arm. No doubt it would take some time to heal. Not to mention the fact that she was exhausted, dehydrated and malnourished. 

Nodding weakly, the elder woman tried to smile again. "Thank you. I promise not to move." she joked but barely managed it. "It's not like I can move anyways." Curious as to how she had wound up here, a tear filled her eye but she quickly wiped it away and then looked back at the young girl. 

"I'm Charlotte by the way." she said with cough. "Can I ask your name and your father's I need to know who to thank for such hospitality."

Abigail smiled and nodded at Charlotte "I'm Abigail." she began "And my father is Robert. He found you. Oh, and your horse is fine too." she said, pointing to a stall where the horse Charlotte was riding is resting comfortably. "My father got it in here and gave it food and water. Once you are all healed you can head off whenever you like." she said as she headed out. "Lemme go get your breakfast." Abigail was gone for just a few moment before coming back with a plate if biscuits, eggs and ham. she placed it down next to Charlotte along with a some fresh squeezed orange juice. Robert came in a bit later with a large bail of hay. He unloaded it before walking over to Charlotte. "Ahhhh you are up." he said with a smile.

Nodding weakly, Charlotte smiled. "oh thank god, I was worried about him." she said with a pained expression. The horse was really the only thing she had. Suddenly she began to cry softly. "I'd thought...." she began but trailed off as the tears choked her. She had been worried that the beautiful creature had been lost to her. Covering herself with the blanket, she didn't really hear the girl and her father come in. Hearing the man's voice, she pulled the blanket off her head and used it to dry her tears. Sitting up as best as she could, Charlotte smiled. "Uh....hello." she coughed out to the man. Seeing the biscuits and other food, her eyes drifted off and she reached out for the plate.

"Thank you so much for taking me in and patching me up." she said to the man. Turning to face Abigail, she smiled to the beautiful young woman. "And thank you very much for the food. I should eat. I'm exhausted." Nibbling at everything, her eyes followed the girl wherever she went. Curiously studying her.

Abigail watched at Charlotte ate. Robert nodded at Charlotte's thanks. "I did what any decent person would do. You were hurt, almost dead. Only a truly heartless person would leave you to die." he placed his large hand on Abigail's shoulder. "Abby here was your nurse. She did all the work. I just stepped back." Abigail smiled, a faint blush on her pale cheeks. Robert grabbed a shovel before heading out. "Stay as long as you like. Once you are fully healed you may stay and earn your keep, or you can be on your way." he said before leaving the barn.

Abigail watched her father leave then turned back to Charlotte. "Yes, no thank's necessary." she said, giving the woman a shy smile. "Like my father said, anyone would have done it."

Charlotte's eyes never left Abigail's face. They lingered there even as Robert spoke and said kind words. Nodding weakly and briefly looking in his direction, she smiled and nibbled at her food again. As he left, she looked at Abigail again and smiled warmly, admiring the young woman. "Actually I think it's very necessary." she said in her horse voice. "I was near death, and I'm told that it was by your hand that I yet live. So I think you deserve at minimum a thank you."

Bowing her head a bit in thanks, she smiled. "Were I well, I would offer more thanks than just words." her face suddenly bored a mischievous expression and she winked.

Abigail smiled back, her cheeks still pink with a faint blush. She tilted her head curiously. "More than just words?" she asked, not really understanding her meaning. The farm was very remote. The few people that come by Abigail never really paid them any mind. But Charlotte.....She was causing some strange sensations in the young woman. Feelings she could never identify. She had these feelings before but never addressed them. She was simply too busy with helping her father around on the farm.

Abigail shook her head. "Oh ummm....I suppose you mean just giving me a helping hand around the farm." she smiled again at the beautiful woman. "That should be ok once you are healed I will be ok with that."

If she but had the strength.....

Charlotte's eyes followed Abigail with each step. Studying her appearance and the subtle curves of her body. Finishing her breakfast, she put her plate down and smiled at the young girl's words. "Hmmmm. She's very naive." the older woman thought to herself. "I would love to really help break her out of her shell."

"Sure. I would love to help out." she said, her voice filled with innuendo. "I'm sure you could really use a hand? It's always nice to have some extra hands to really get things done. Give me a few days and I can really get down and dirty."

Abigail smiled, not getting the innuendos Charlotte was firing her way. "Good. For now you rest and you can help me out when you are all better." she said, trying her best to ignore the strange sensations she got when talking to the woman. She went back to her chores, making sure to check on Charlotte when she had a free moment.

This would be a routine for the next few weeks. Abigail was happy to see Charlotte recovering so fast. Now it as time to show her around the farm and give her tasks to pay off her debt. "Have you ever lived on a farm Miss Charlotte?" she asked as she led Charlotte to the chicken coop.

Charlotte smiled and watched the young girl leave. Suddenly frowning once she was gone. "She's beautiful." the elder woman thought to herself as she settled back down. She slept and thought of the young girl. Imagining many things that she could do to her.

As time progressed, Charlotte began to heal and was soon out walking and helping out around the farm. She hadn't healed enough to be able to ride. So until then, she would pay her hosts back. Even offering to cook one night to help ease the burden on Abigail.

"I have actually." the dark haired woman said as they fed the chickens and checked for any new eggs. "I grew up on a farm back east in Delaware. It wasn't this big. More of a small bit of land where my father grew corn and my mother had a garden. But I'm familiar enough that I can at least help you out." Being alone with the young girl was making it difficult to think. All she wanted to do was to get closer to Abigail.

Abigail smiled, happy to hear Charlotte had some farm knowledge. Maybe her father can offer her a more permanent job here. If she didn't have anywhere else to be. She will have to talk to her father about that. She wasn't sure why, but she was really hoping Charlotte would stick around. Abigail grabbed the few eggs the chickens produced and headed back out, spotting the familiar young man walk up. He was around Abigail's age, tall, brown hair and eyes and a friendly smiled. He removed his hat when he met up with the women.

"Afternoon Abby." he said cheerfully. Abigail smiled warmly at the man. "Afternoon Nate." she said. She had known Nate since they were kids. His family owned the farm closest to them a few miles east. Everyone in the town assumed they will eventually marry. However Abigail did not have any interest in Nate that way. She just saw him as a friend. "Do you need any help?" he asked, the usual question he asked whenever he visited. Abigail shook her head. "No, I'm ok." she pointed to Charlotte. "I have a helper today. Nate turned to Charlotte and smiled. "Oh, hello there miss." he said, smiled never faltering. "Nate, this is Charlotte. She is staying for a short time and giving us a hand." Abigail said, then pointed to the pasture at her father in the distance. "My father might need a hand however." she said, deep down wanting to just get rid of Nate and being alone with Charlotte once again.

Charlotte felt incredibly attracted to the young girl. She felt her heart beating faster as the forbidden desire burned within her. Abigail was beyond attractive. But more than that, she seemed wholesome and innocent. Something Charlotte hadn't really experienced for many years. Everyone she knew was hard and calloused. But this young girl...so virginal... Shaking the thoughts from her mind, she tried to keep calm. But she knew that the lure of Abigail was too good to resist. Her cheeks were flushed and her body felt on fire as the desire began to consume her. "I want her." she thought to herself. 

Nate was a new poison in her well. But for whatever reason, Abigail seemed to be rebuffing him. "Wow, I did not expect that." the mature brunette pondered privately. "I feared he was a suitor. Stealing her away before I'd ever claimed her. But here she is, driving him off and we're now alone once more." Charlotte waited a few minutes for Nate to leave. As soon as she was assured he was out of ear shot, she suddenly put her feed and egg basket down and wrapped her arms around Abigail. "I can't take it anymore." she said, whispering into the girl's ear. Her lips attacked the girls soft young cheek and then drifted down along her jaw and to her neck. Holding her tightly, Charlotte kissed softly at Abigail's neck. Giving no thought or care to what she was doing. Only thinking of her lust for her young host.

Abigail was watching Nate leave then turned to say something to Charlotte, but her words were lost when she felt the woman's arms around her. Confused she just stood there as she heard the words whispered to her "You can't take what?" she asked then let out a sharp gasp as she felt Charlotte's lips on her skin. What was she doing....and why did it feel so good. Abigail just stood there, unsure what to do since the act as so very foreign. Nate had kissed her hand politely over the years and they even shared a kiss on the lips when they were kids. She had felt nothing then...but now, her body became alive as she felt Charlotte kiss her, feeling jolts course through her body.

Abigail found herself sink into Charlotte's embrace, arching her neck for the woman and giving her better access. After a few moments she felt her hand grip the back of Charlotte's neck and pull her in so their lips met. The kiss was very brief and Abigail pulled back quickly, her eyes wide. She just stood there, panting from the exchange. "What?....I.....why did you....why did I?" Abigail had no idea how to process this. She had been kissed by and woman, and she had kissed her. And she'd enjoyed it immensely.

Charlotte knew that she had surprised Abigail with her sudden aggression and desire. But she didn't care. Her hunger for Abigail and eagerness to touch the young girl's body was beyond control. Even as the kiss ended, she still kept her arms wrapped around the short red head. Standing a bit taller at her 5'4". Her hands drifted to the young woman's back, pressing in and squeezing their bodies tight together. "I can't help myself." Charlotte revealed as she leaned in to press her lips to Abigail's once more. Kissing her softly, the older woman's hand drifted even further down. Pulling at the young girl's dress and pulling it up so that she could grab at the round ass underneath. "Mmmm, so young and soft." the brunette cooed softly into her host's ear.

Charlotte had been in her fair share of relationships. She usually kept an open mind. Engage in love or passion with anyone who she desired. Male or female. But this was the first time that she had even been so inspired by the beauty of a woman so much younger than herself. Grabbing at Abigail's round bottom, Charlotte looked deeply into the redhead's eyes and smiled.

"Would you like to have sex with me?" she asked suddenly.

Abigail's mind was spinning. She couldn't comprehend what was going on. She had never seen or heard of such a notion of two women sharing such a lustful display. She did not move away however, even when she felt Charlotte's hand's cup her backside. She was still trying to process what had just occurred when she heard Charlotte speak. Her eyes when wide and she finally stepped out of Charlotte's embrace, missing the warmth already.

"Charlotte.....I.....I don't understand. You.....like women...you f-fornicate with them? H-How...I mean how do two women..." Abigail said, unable to finish the sentence as she covered her face to hide the blushing. "Goodness...such a thing I can't....I-I don't know" Abigail was more curious than disgusted or frightened. It showed in her eyes that she was tempted to accept Charlotte's offer, but nervous to take the plunge. She was about to speak when she heard her father call for her. She picked up the basket of eggs she dropped, luckily none had spilled, and headed over to her father. But not before giving Charlotte one more fleeting glance.

Later that evening it rained and the roof of the barn gave way, the weight of the previous storm weakening it. Robert grumbled as he stared at the massive hole. "Ah~ we can fix it." Nate said. "How about I go pick up some supplies in town tomorrow and we can get to it." he offered and Robert nodded. "But this means our guest will be staying in the house." if this was the first few nights after Charlotte's arrival he would be reluctant to allow the woman into his home. But she had won his trust and he didn't really mind it. He bid Nate farewell before heading back to the house where the two women were preparing dinner. He delivered the news and informed Charlotte that she will be sharing Abigail's room. Abigail's only reaction was a faint reddening of her cheeks. She had yet to give Charlotte and answer to her question. Now they will share a bed tonight. Perhaps it was fate pushing her to do what she felt was right?

After dinner Robert headed to his own room and within minutes snoring can be heard. Abigail stood with Charlotte in the small room which housed a bed barely big enough for one person, a small desk and reading lamp along with a stack of novels. Abigail began to shift her feet anxiously where she stood. "Ummm...I'm sorry but..I-I don't have sleepwear that will fit you." she explained as she played with her hair nervously.

Charlotte kept a warm smile on her face. Trying to make Abigail feel comfortable. But she knew that nothing was going to happen. It was clear that the young woman was far too nervous about the idea of making love with another woman. So as the cute young redhead left, Charlotte sighed and soon followed behind. Her eyes lingered on the object of her affection. A desire had sprung up within her. While mostly composed of lustful feelings, there was some part of her that was attracted to her young host on a more emotional level. Abigail awakened an urge within her that felt like a burning flame. Either she would have to put that fire out. Or she would continuing to pine for the young girl until they were in each other's arms.

At first, the thought of thought of staying in the house seems like a difficult prospect. But soon, the dark haired and mysterious woman realized it would mean she would be intimately close to her young friend. while it did mean that they would be ever so close to the girl's father, there was still the chance to make her wish and dream a reality. It was a godsend, and Charlotte planned on making sure that if nothing else, she would be able to cause Abigail's affection for her to grow. While she had every intention of making love to the beautiful girl, if it didn't happen, it didn't happen. There was no use forcing anything. That would only make the young woman uncomfortable.

But as they found themselves in the small room with an even smaller bed, Charlotte's eyes widened and her plan was hatched. "That's okay." she said with a smile. "I usually sleep nude anyways." Suddenly she removed her dress. Taking off her underclothes and standing naked before her young host. Abigail was a woman of forty years, but her body was surprisingly well maintained. Her breasts sat high and perky on her chest. If measured, they would be a full G cup. Shocking large for a woman of somewhat small and slender stature. But her body was curvy, and her hips were very wide. Her stomach with toned underneath, but bore a small amount of roundness and stretch marks. Indicating she had been pregnant at least once at one point in time. Her rear was also large and round, and her legs were toned like someone who spent much time in the saddle.

Sliding into the bed and under the sheets, she motioned Abigail over with a smile. Her long brown hair covering her breasts and upper torso. "Don't worry. I'll respect your wishes." she said to her young host. Though, she hoped the sight of her naked body may yet inspire some feeling of desire within the beautiful young woman.

Abigail just stood there astonished at Charlotte ease to get nude infront of her. When the other woman stood before her completely naked she felt her throat go dry and that twinge at the pit of her stomach return with a vengance. It was more powerful than ever and the urge to touch Charlotte, be touched by her was too much for the young girl. As her eyes romed Charlotte mature but still amazing body she noticed the stretch marks. Having helped the town's doctor deliver a few babys she knew what a post pregnancy belly looked like and she frownes a bit, saddened at learning that Charlotte had a child and it was no longer with her, either due to death or somthing else.

Abigail shook the feeling away and watched as Charlotte got into bed then finally made up her mind. She reached for the opening of her dress and began to remove it, then her underclothes, alittle hesitantly, thwn stood naked as Charlotte did in front of her. Her body was not as developed as Charlotte's but still had the curves of womanhood. Small hips, a pair of C cup breasts with hard tipped pink nipples and a mainly flat stomach with only a slightly round lower abdoman. Her creamy white skin was flawless, not a blemish or scar in sight. Abigail stepped closer and got in the bed next to Charlotte, the small bed making thier sides press together. She was not sure what she was doing. But she felt it in her depths that she surely wanted it. She made it very clear when she leaned in and pressed her lips to Charlotte in a long kiss.

((G cup hmm? Not too hard for me to imagine since my wife is that size :3))

Charlotte's eyes carefully watched Abigail. Scrutinizing the young woman's expressions and the decision brewing in her eyes. But as Abigail began to disrobe, Charlotte smiled widely, feeling herself become aroused and wet in anticipation. "You're amazingly beautiful." she commented to the young woman. Giggling with delight as her young host climbed into bed, the feeling of such soft pale skin against her own made the older woman moan softly. It had been some time since she had last been in bed with a woman. But this was what she wanted, so be close to Abigail. So close even, that as their lips touched, Charlotte suddenly flung her arms around the younger woman and pulled her in close. Their skin caressed, and her larger breasts pressed against Abigail's. She hugged the young woman so close that there was no escape from the kiss, even if the redhead had desired to.

"Oh god I want you!!" the woman moaned softly into her bedmate's ear when the prolonged kiss finally ended. "But I don't want to rush. I want to feel every inch of your body and kiss you all over before we make love. I'm not going to do anything if you don't want. But if you don't tell me know to something...then I may very well end up doing everything!!" With her promise made, Charlotte kissed Abigail once more. But this time her lips only lingered on the young woman's for a moment, soon moving along to her cheek and then jaw. Drifting down to the silky soft skin of the woman's neck, she lingered there for a while. Softly kissing and nibbling at the young woman's skin. She wanted to get Abigail as horny and eager before the real tongue play began.

((Hehe. I just went with it. I take it you're okay with that size then? And wow. She and you are both lucky women!!!!!))

((sorry for the delay. Been feeling a bit ill x.x also hehe Oh I know how lucky I am >:3))

Abigail's blush deepened from Charlotte's comment then sunk into the kiss, opening her mouth to invite the older woman in. Her body was pulsing with heat and she wanted to get even closer to Charlotte if it were possible. "mmmm....nngggg oh goodness~" Abigail managed to say between kisses. "Yes~ I want you too Charlotte, and I don't even know what I want you for." she confessed. "But I don't care. It feels so good." she took Charlotte's face in her hands so she can bring her up for another kiss. "I want everything." she said after pulling away, her eyes dark with desire. "Do anything you wish to me Charlotte." she said then a blush crept on her cheeks. "J-Just....be gentle..please...."

((For sure. I wish mine were that sized. Though, I'd get nothing done. I'd probably play with them too often. Hehe))

Charlotte rolled on top of the younger woman, ever so gently. Her lips still remained at Abigail's neck, though she was slowly kissing down. "You're so beautiful." she softly whispered to the redhead, her full lips leaving gentle caresses down the young woman's soft skin. "Don't worry dear, I know this is your first time. So I'm going to go very easy on you. If you need me to stop for any reason, tell me. Otherwise...I'll just keep worshiping this beautiful body of yours." Having made sure Abigail knew how Charlotte would take care of her, the dark haired mature woman began to kiss down further. Sliding down and kissing and nibbling around the collarbone, her lips drifted down even more until they reached the top of the pert breasts Abigail bore. Smiling widely, Charlotte took both wonderful and lovely orbs of flesh in her hands and started to massage them lightly. With her eyes up facing the young redhead, the mature woman bent her head down and began to lap at Abigail's left nipple. Her pink tongue hitting the small but over and over, a wide smile on her face as she watched her lover's reaction.

Abigail smiled and sighed in blissful content while Charlotte pressed her lips against her charged flesh. She nodded to the other woman and urged her on with light whimpers and her hands running through her dark hair. She watched curiously for a moment then threw her head back when she felt Charlotte's tongue on her hard nipple. "Oh! My god. That feels so good." Abigail said while arching her back and wrapping her arms tightee around her lover.

Back
Top Bottom