Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saiyan Shemales/Traps Looking for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hey guys! If we've played before, don't be afraid to message me! I've got a bit of a craving and this is the easiest way to scratch it for me! I am looking to play a Saiyan boy or 'girl' who is most likely an elite, but may not be! The source is obviously DBZ, and either an alternate timeline or before they were destroyed. I can play canon characters and cross to other settings as long as my Saiyan is allowed to be a saiyan!

I have a kink list on F-list to show on demand. I am looking to play both dominant and submissive roles with any gender except for cuntboys and male-herms. We can talk more in depth if you message me! I'll play on skype, f-chat, PM, thread, piratepad -- anything. Emails, too.

Let's play!

[other anime stuff is welcome too -- naruto, etc.]

This'll be a little different from my other requests, which you might or might not have seen before. Call be SK; I like to think I'm a pretty good writer. I thrive off of quick, fast paced and versatile responses. I like characters with a strong force of personality, or something unique about them. I'm easy to get to know, but hard to hold on to. I'll say it outright: I'm prone to taking unannounced breaks, sometimes weeks at a time. Sorry. It's not you, it's me. Because if it was you, I'd tell you. Coincidentally if you're somebody who has played with me who I haven't quite gotten back to, hit me up. I've got a few things in my PMs that I should be doing right now but wanted to do this first, I'm sure.

My cat died very recently, and he was my best buddy. I'm looking for some escape. I'm going to put some characters down below, in spoiler tags, that I'd be willing to play. I have an f-list available on request. But basically, I like sweaty, rough sex. I like total domination, and name-calling. I like playing hard-to-get. I can top, bottom, or switch, but I usually prefer a character to be one or the other in any given story. I'm open to playing email, pm, or thread -- or something like Piratepad. I'd say IM was alright too, but it isn't honestly. It's just too inconvenient for me... but Piratepad is just like it, honestly. It's instant, anonymous, saves everything, has no character limit, and allows the most fluid writing you've ever seen. It even has a cute little chatbox. I'd be really interested in anyone wanting to use that with me~

I don't like scat, or anything like that. Love hair pulling, frotting, cock size humiliation, creampies, 'breeding', blindfolds, leashes, collars, all that stuff. I like the idea of tattoos and piercings non-genitalia, too.

I am seeking to play shemales and traps, though rarely I may want to play an outright female. I don't like the idea of topping masculine males -- because it does nothing for me -- but I love even my dominant 'girls' submitting to true-blue alpha males, but you're really going to have to sell me on it. I have anime pictures here sometimes, but I also use real life. I just like pictures. So talk to me~

I'll play against females, traps, femboys, males, SOME herms, SOME males... pretty much anything, honestly. Furry characters are wanted and welcome. I'm open to any setting, and will try to provide more when I finish. Modern fantasy and medieval fantasy are my go-to-settings.

A brief rundown of characters:

Koharu, the Hellhound
Vi(vianne), the Elf Royal
Ellie, the human(or vamp)

haha check back later for something beyond those three things. brb.

3ycMNNm.png

Koharu is a demon. A dangerous one; Hellhounds are demonds created when an oathbreaker is cursed and killed. They couldn't be trusted to hold their word in life, and so in death they are bound to be the servant of whatever master holds their bone. A Hellhound is an incredibly fearsome beast, with sharp teeth and a corrosive bite; with claws that burn red hot, and can slash through metal. They are exceptional in every single physical attribute, and impossible to kill. No matter what injuries they receive, these creatures will always come back one way or another.

Unless someone who has their bone snaps it in half; then they will banished to hell for a millenia, unable to escape. And in the ring of hell reserved for traitors, Hellhounds are the lowest on the food chain. Hellhounds are very protective of their bones, often keeping them hidden but nearby. If someone is holding the bone, they must obey every single command they give, no matter what. This is not mind control; this is physical compulsion, almost like demonic puppetry. Hellhounds have various unique features that, unless they have access to a magical charm, give them away entirely as not human. They also can transform into two different forms; one is a large, vicious dire wolf. The other is a monstrous, bi-pedal wolf. Hellhounds survive purely on a carniviorous diet. They are dreamwalkers, and capable of entering into the dreams of another. In fact they must, because Hellhounds have no dreams of their own, despite needing to sleep.

They must consume a human heart every month. If they fail to do so, there will be severe... consequences for them.

Name: Koharu Imamura
Alias: Rei Akiyama
Race: Demon/Hellhound
Sexual Dimensions: Anywhere from A to D cup breasts; Cock varies.
Sexual Role: Usually Dominant; may occasionally submit, though rarely.
Appearance: Koharu has dark hair, which is often highlighted with neon coloring. She wears whatever fits; despite her extensive age, she looks very young.
Strengths: Incredible Strength, Agility, Speed, Durability, and Stamina. Heightened sense of hearing, sight, smell. Capable of manifesting claws that can sear and slice right through titanium. Teeth are incredibly sharp; capable of releasing a corrosive mix into her saliva, adding extra power to her chomp. Capable of transforming into two different forms. Invulnerable. Koharu, like all hellhounds, is capable of invading someones dreams.

Weakness: May be banished to hell by snapping her bone; Will still feel pain; Must obey someone who has found and is holding her bone.

Special Features:

Koharu has a set of dog ears, complete with fur, rather than human ears. She uses a charm bracelet from a witch to 'fix' this problem. Koharu experiences dog like tendencies, anything from panting to leaving her mouth agape, or even wiggling around as if wagging her tail. She might sit like one occasionally, or want her belly rubbed. She prefers raw meat, but will eat cooked meat. She cannot eat anything that isn't meat. Koharu has a long, puffy tail that she again charms away to blend in better. Her mouth isn't quite equipped for her incredibly sharp teeth, so she charms to look more normal. This still leaves her with what looks like oversized canines that occasionally poke out of her mouth. Koharu has gold eyes, but will often tint them blue with magic, because her eye color is a dead give away.

Retooled the thread for current interests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom