Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demoness House (dthewaters x DonVoltonus)

dthewaters

Super-Earth
Alex wanted to get away from a moment. The seventeen year old had a rough childhood growing up, being abandoned by his parent and raised from an orphanage. Just last week he dropped out of high-school and failed getting a job.

With everything in his life going wrong Alex needed some time to be alone and the best place to do that he realizes was the old abandoned house on the corner. No one lives there and no one goes there, the whispers are that it is haunted but Alex didn't believe that bull-crap. So after buying a bag of weed from his friend Darrius, Alex set out to the house.

Arriving he looked around to see if anyone was watching before searching around the house for a way in. The average-height teen found a loose window that he was able to removed but as he crawled in he get dust and spider webs caught in his shoulder length brown hair. Alex keeps his hair long for no other reason than he couldn't be bothered finding an hair-dresser and that along with his slim figure and average height made him look more girlish than the late teen boy he really was.

After searching around the house, Alex find the big living room where he camped on the floor and rolled himself a joint.

Black smoke soon poured out from the floorboards, covering the doors and windows, hardening into black bars. A female figure rose from the ground in a pillar of smoke, laughing.

With a flash, a towering demoness stood before him. Her body was slender and toned, showing strong muscle beneath flawless lavander skin. Black hair hung down her shoulders, nearly to her waist, dark violet horns jutting up from her head. Her legs were like a horse's, digitigrade and ending in shining black hooves, her hands ending in sharp black nails. Her eye's were like blazing coals with black scelara, her teeth sharp fangs pulled into a grin. Between her legs sat a heavy equine sheath and a hefty pair of balls, her body utterly bare.

"Well now, look at this little piece of ass that's wandered into my domian."

Alex jumped up when smoke suddenly appeared. "What the fucks happening" He screamed as he searched for the source of the fire, It couldn't be me, I only just got here He thought. Suddenly he heard laughter and turned to the center of the smoke where he thought he saw an girl, no a horse that's not right either but then he realized what was in front of him....A monster.

"What the fuck are you?" He screamed stumbling down and dropping his joint. This has got to be a bad trip of something. "A demon, stay the hell away from me." He started to get up, rolling to all fours and quickly got onto his feet to run away from this beast.

She chuckled, letting him run to the blocked doors. "You can't leave now dear. You came to my property...that makes YOU my property." She grinned, a flick of her wrist lifting him from the ground with a red glow of magic. "Now then...what are you good for? If I can't use you, I may well just eat you." She snickered.

As Alex reached the door he tried to pull it open but found that he couldn't. Suddenly a red glow appeared and the teen was lifted off the ground. He tried to fight but found he couldn't move as the demoness taunted him. "No please don't!" Alex begged her, "Please don't eat me. I'm sorry that I broke into your house, I promise I won't do it again. Just please don't eat me, please." Tears fell down his cheeks as he feared for his life he had no idea what else to do as he screamed what he was sure would be useless words "There is a lot of stuff I'm could for you don't have to eat me...Just please don't....I'll do anything you want!

She chuckled, a sudden burning pain hitting his neck, branding his skin with a strange symbol. "You stupid human, just offering up your body." She snapped her fingers, his clothes vanishing. "Well human...you do have a nice ass..."

Alex scream in pain as he felt a burning sensation on his neck. He couldn't even hear the demoness as the pain was too great when suddenly he felt a cool air rushing over his whole body. He suddenly realized that this monster had somehow taken over all of his clothes leaving him nude and helpless. "No please" He whispered still scared of what she had planned for him.

She walked around him, cupping his ass with a chuckle. "Yes, this'll do for now." With a flick of her wrist he was on the ground on his knees. "Now you are going to use your mouth if you wish to live."

Even with his fear when the demon grabbed his ass Alex felt a sense of almost arousal from her touch. Suddenly he fall the ground and was forced onto his knees with the beast's huge monstrous cock in his face.

It took him a while to understand what the demoness was talking about but when he realize a rush of shock and fear come onto his face. She wants him to suck her cock Alex first thought was to fight her but he knew it was impossible. If he wanted to survive he had to do as she commanded and so with extreme reluctance, the troubled teen open his mouth and leaned his head forward taking her cock into his mouth.

First only took the tip of her head, trying to remember how his previous girlfriends gave him a blowjob, and sucked hard on it before letting his tongue roll around. Slowly he moved his head forward an inch more trying to get his saliva to lube it up before lifting his head back and sucking hard again. He did this numerous times each stroke going deeper then before. He then lifted his eyes up towards the beast hoping that it pleases her and she would let him live.

She moaned, her cock giving off a thick, warm musk, almost hypnotizing. Her hips rocked slowly and black pre drooling into his mouth, an addictive substance. "That's a good boy Alex, suck your mistress's cock like a good slut." She grinned, gripping a fistful of his hair and forcing him to go deeper.

Alex was happy that he pleased his mistress. What a second mistress and since when did he tell her his name It didn't matter Alex ignored this useless thought as her musk filled his nostrils sending him into a trance where nothing else matters, except this beautiful taste that was in his mouth. He eyes went into a jolt as he realized that taste come from her pre cum and suddenly he sucked harder and with more passion as he tried to get more of it into his mouth. All the while his own cock was growing in arousal.

Her thin tail curled down, caressing his cock as she thrust down his throat, her hot pre allowing him to take her with inhuman ease as she began to thrust. "Yes, that's a good boy, drink up so you can better service your mistress." She grinned, forcing him to take more and more, swelling to 18 thick inches.

Alex moaned as he felt a strange sensation on his cock Is she touching my dick with her tail but he didn't pay much attention as he tried to take more and more of her ever growing cock into his mouth. He could feel it at the back of his throat, Wait that isn't right.....is it? Alex's mind was racing but his body had one single purpose to take more and more of this cock into his mouth and taste it's sweet nectar.

She groaned in pleasure, thrusting roughly, forcing his lips to me her crotch, balls slapping his chin before she let him up for breath. "Hmm, maybe I should turn you into a girl." She taunted. "Give myself two nice holes to fuck."

Alex could feel her cock at the back of his throat and tried to get more and more of it in him until he felt her balls slapping his chin. Suddenly his head was lifted off that tasteful cock and a rush of air come into him as he took a deep breath not even realizing how out of air he was.

His cock twitch as she taunted him and even through a part of his own mind was yelling at him against the wrongness of the situation he was too far lost in a trance of arousal. "Yes, please Mistress." He said without any real feeling "Do anything you wish to do to me. Just please let me have more of your cock."

She smiled, standing up. "Mmm, then bend over my pet, I'm going to use your cute little ass." She stroked her length, drooling hot black pre. "You belong to me now pet."

Even through Alex should have felt fear and confusion looking at this monster with the long horse-like cock and knowing what she planned to do for him he didn't. All Alex felt was arousal as now there was no doubts in his thoughts. He immediately step up and did as she commanded, bending over to present his virgin ass to her. "Yes Mistress, I am your pet." He said.

"Good boy." She grinned, pressing the flared head slowly into his ass, drooling black precum that caused his walls to stretch and relax. "You're going to make a delicious little submissive when I take you back to hell.

Alex let out a small yelp when he felt the cock enter his asshole but other than that he didn't feel any pain only pleasure. His own cock was rock-hard and drooling pre-cum of it's own. He moaned encouragements for his demon mistress to push harder into him, to really fuck him and barely paid attention to what she said. If he did a bit of him would of tried to get out but that thought was long gone now all he wants was to spend the rest of his life as her slave, even if that means going to hell to do it.

She grinned, rocking her hips deeper, pushing her swollen cock deeply into him. "That's a good whore, soon you'll be addicted to nice, hot demon spunk, flooding your ass." She laughed, slapping his rear, which seemed to grow more plump and grabable.

"Yes, yes please flood me with you demon spunk." Alex nearly screamed as he pushed his ass back onto her cock quicker and more furiously wanting that demon seed in him. His own cock was ready to spurt at the thought and all he could concentrate on was getting that cum from his new mistress.

She growled in pleasure, hips driving faster. "Good boy, now pledge your immortal soul to me, and I'll let you have all my nice, hot seed!" She hissed, gripping his hips tight.

"Yes, yes." Alex screamed as he felt her cock driving deeper into his ass. Without even thinking he gave himself into his pleasure and arousal wanting more. "I pledge my immortal soul to you mistress, I pledge everything I have for you...JUST GIVE ME MORE."

She laughed, slamming her swollen length to the hilt, spurts of thick black seed painting his bowels, filling the poor human's ass.

Alex screamed in untold pleasure as he felt her thick cum shoot into his ass. Somehow it felt even better then going into his mouth. He felt his own cock spurt out it's own load causing his ass to clench around the demoness cock milking even more of her cum into him.

Back
Top Bottom