Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Home! (Jemnaixkatisacat)

katisacat

Pulsar
Angela was sitting on the couch, writing out invitations for the pool party this weekend when she heard a knock on the door and got up, heading over to answer it.

At the door was man about 26 about 6ft with a toned build and full build dressed in a t-shirt that has Elmer Fudd saying Be very very quiet I am hunting Al Quida. "This will be a surprise"he said to himself as he knocks on the door at his feet was black large seabag.

Angela opened the door and looked up at the man, surprised to find some huge strange guy on her parents doorstep before her eyes narrowed softly, looking him over, he looked different but also familiar... her eyes widened in shock as it clicked. "D-David...?" She stammered in shock.

"Yes it is and who are you young lady?"he said teasing her as he couldn't believe that this was his little sister. He was broad sholder and very muscular like the Marines turned her older nerdy brother into a Muscular Jock of a God.

Angela blinked a few times in surprise before she felt tears jump to her eyes and she jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly. "David! Oh my god! I missed you so much!" She said, hugging him tightly and even crying a little.

"I missed you to Squirt"he said to her as she hugs him as he returned the hug allowing her to feel his muscles as he give her big bear hug. He could feel her breasts aswell and couldn't believe she was endowed in the chest area.

Angela buried her face in his muscular chest as she cried softly, so happy to have her brother home. He had always been tall but seemed more so now that he'd grown so muscular. Her DDD cup breasts pressed against his stomach as she sighed happily, feeling him wrap his arms around her slim waist. Over all she'd grown quite attractive, her body was the perfect hourglass figure. She looked up at him and smiled happily, her blue eyes twinkling, her brown, wavy hair soft to the touch. "We have to call mom and dad." She said, reluctantly pulling away to run and grab her phone.

"Yes we do but let me atleast get setted back into my old room sis and to also take a shower I just got off a plane from the Germany"he said as he walks in with his large seabag as he steps into his childhood home."So how is school sis"he said to her as he was looking her over.

Angela had her phone in hand as he said that and chuckled. "Alright, but you better be quick, I don't want to get in trouble for not calling them right away." She said with a wink as she set the phone back down and shrugged. "Eh, stressful." She said simply.

"I wish sis and I bet you in what grade now sophomore in High School?"he said as he goes and heads down the hallway to his old room. He hadn't been home since he left for bootcamp and was sent to Force Recon School after he gone through his A School for Cryptology.

Angela laughed softly. "Try Junior." She said as she sat down and continued writing out invitations. "Hey, we're having a pool party this weekend, you should be there and let everyone know you're back." She said with a bright smile.

"Well that would be a good way to say welcome home you Devil Dog,"he said "A Junior I bet you got all the boys wanting to date you. Shit if I didn't know you were my sister I try and date you and show you why Marines make great lovers"he teased as he goes starts to put his things ways.

Angela chuckled softly at his comment about the pool party and then blushed and looked down in embarrassment as he comment about all the guys wanting to date her, she laughed softly to brush it off then blushed more and looked after him surprised at his comment, slowly returning to working on invitations quietly.

David finished his unpacking as he goes and undresses and heads into the bathroom with just his towel and naked as the day he was born. He goes and closes the door of the bathroom as he turns the water on. He waited for the water to heat up as he was going to take a long hot shower. He steps in and allows the hot water run over his muscular body as he enoughed the feeling.

Angela kept working silently on the invitations and went outside to put them in the mailbox when she finished addressing them so they could get mailed, putting the flag up she headed back inside and sat on the couch.

David was lost in the hot water as it had been while since he had hot shower. As he washed himself his hand went to his cock as he starts wash it as he does started to get hard. He started to moan loudly as he plays with his massive cock.

At first Angela couldn't hear his moans over the sound of the water then heard the noise, not very clearly, as he got louder. "David?" She called, concerned. "Are you ok?"

He didn't hear her as he was wrapped up in a masturbation fantasy of this busty Iraqi girl he had been seeing when he was in country.

Angela didn't hear a response and she stood up, moving closer to the bathroom to knock on the door to check on him when she recognized the moans as pleasure moans, she blushed madly and hurried back to the livingroom and plugged in her headphones to listen to music.

David stopped as he as he goes and finishes washing himself as he goes climbs out as he grabs a towel dries himself off. He goes and head out of the bathroom as he goes heads back to his room. "The Bathroom is all yours sis"he said as he goes and closes the door over and being absidmined not realizing he hadn't closed it all the way. as there was crack as he goes and starts to get dressed.

Angela didn't hear him as she had her headphones in but saw him walk by, blushing brightly at the sight of his toned body, she shook her head quickly of the thoughts and hurried to the bathroom, keeping her head turned away from his door as she went in.

David grabs pair of black skivvies then a God loves the Marine Corps tshirt and some shorts as he goes and sits in the living room as he turned the tv on. He hadn't had a lot of time to watch tv in the last six years so he figured he was going to catch up.

Angela took her shower, sighing softly as she tried to relax and wash herself up, beginning to hum the song she'd last listened to softly to herself.

David goes put on HBO VOD to catch up on Game of Thrones. He as he was he started the rubs his crotch as he was getting horny.

Angela continued her shower before she finished washing off and turned the water off, stepping out she wrapped up in her robe and headed to her room.

Back
Top Bottom