Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stress relieve from work (7th-Derp & FutaFanatic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th-Derp

It had been an extremely long and stressful day at the office for one 25 year old woman named Katy, in fact, it's been like this all week if not longer. You see, her company that she is mostly in charge of is failing her, she's loosing contacts from other companies that used to support hers, more competitions are popping up making it very difficult for her to ether regain her contacts or make any new ones.

That was only a part of Katy's current problem as of late, bills and debts were and issue too that she had to pay for, ultimately forcing her to loose more of her hard earned money she and the company had gained before. And then there's her social life too add to it, her life outside of work wasn't as much straining as it is here, but it made her all the more frustrating in more ways then one. First of, there were her two younger sisters who, annoyingly for Katy, seem to have little trouble getting into relationships when ever they wish to do so, not that Katy wasn't unattractive, oh no, she was quite a looker actually with smooth black hair that was currently tied in a bun, a decent c-cup bust, wide hips and a body that was just looked after with regular exercise.

That only left a second issue, unknown to anyone other then her family, was that Katy has a well hung dick between the legs, she is a shemale as some would call it, though she wasn't one that had both genders, as her dick came with a set of balls too instead of a vagina. Don't get her wrong she was very proud to have such a package, but it would be nice to give it the attention it deserves once and for all as right now, her was having a major hardon and with the whole build up of stress within her office, she wanted...no, demanded to have some relieve from it.

Picking up her phone she dialled a number in to contact her newest assistant to her office, a woman she was proud to have hired as she's been a good help since she started, otherwise Katy might have lost her company by now. But for now she had other plans in mind she could have her assistant do for her, it didn't matter if it was right here too, her office was quite private so this might prove to work out for her.

Things had been tough for Emily here at the company while working as Katy's assistant. With the company now in a slow downfall, it was even harder trying to manage everything, to keep the company on its feet. And with one problem after another coming up, Emily had found herself staying late so many nights in an attempt to just keep things up and running. But nevr did the girl decide to leave, Emily knowing things would get better, tha something would come up that could help them.

But for now she was simply focused on doing what she could to make Katy's day easier, to keep her on her feet and moving for the company. So when she was called into the office, Emily took only a minute or two to make her way inside, giving Katy a slight smile."What i it you need Ma'am..?"She asked, eagerly waiting for what the woman had to say, hoping it was some sort of good news, something that would surely make their day.

The assistant stood about 5'5" and was a skinny but curvy thing at around 160 lbs. Her longe brunette hair fell just below her upper back, letting it simply fall, enjoying the feeling rather than tying it up. Her blue eyes looked over her boss while her hands rested on her curvy hips, which only accentuated her bubbly rear.

Katy glanced up from the paperwork she had been reading while waiting for her assistant Emily to arrive and upon seeing the rather lovely looking woman enter her office, Katy couldn't help feeling her boner become more erect, thankful that her lower body was hidden from view by the desk, for now anyway.

So far she would never have admitted it but she had found Emily to be rather hot, which, made her getting moments of hardons more problematic, only serving to add fuel to her raging sex drive. "Ah yes, I was hoping you could help me with something" she said, placing her work aside and gestured the woman to have a seat, smiling kindly, "Please, make yourself comfortable, perhaps a small drink as well?" she offered, awaiting her response.

Good thing it was quite later right now, meaning most of not everyone is out by now, leaving only her and Emily, if she could play the cards right, Katy would only look forward to some stress relieve all the more.

When she was addressed, Emily smiled a bit, standing at attention, waiting to be told what she could do. Anything she could do to help Katy was more than what Emily could hope for, after all with things as they were she wanted to help make things easier on the woman, which in turn made her and her boss happy.

When told to make herself comfortable, Emily nodded, taking herself a seat in front of Katy's desk, shaking her head when offered a drink."I'll pass on the drink, but thanks for the offer...What is it you need my help with..?"She asked wth a smile, watching the woman, waiting for what she had to say. And with it mainly being just the two of them, it made it easier for her to relax and not worry about anything given not much work was to be done, which left them with personal matters to handle.

Katy kindly accepted the turn down for the drink knowing not everyone likes to have alcoholic beverages, be it during or outside work, when asked what she needed help with Katy responded with "I'd like you to help me release some tension I've been having, it's been such an awfully long day for the both of is I thought we could...drop out load so to speak"

The Boss beamed a smile at her pretty assistant when she slowly got up from her chair and made her way around the desk, taking her time in a manner that some would be able to tell was seductive. She couldn't take it much longer, her aching hardon was killing her and she has this hot woman right here in her office, all alone, "So how about you be a good assistant and hep me out with this?". When she was done speaking the last part she was now standing next to Emily, in the position they were in< Katy's office skirt would show an obvious bulge right near the assistants face.

She listened as Katy offered up the suggestion they release some tension that the both of them had. With the problems of late it was hard for either of them to go out and relax and enjoy themselves. But when she spoke of such, she herself had no idea what it was the woman exactly had planned.

But when she came around the desk, moving her hips seductively, the woman blushed, swallowing hard as she looked away. However, when Katy was beside her now, the bulge in her skirt close presssed close to her face, EMily looked at it, eyes widening. With a shaky breath she leaned back some, shaking a bit, unsure what to think of the bulge she saw.

"What's the matter there Emily? Work getting to you as well?" Katy cooed when she asked that, moving her hand over to rub along the back of her assistants back to try to get her relaxed, when she followed the gaze, she could see the reason for such reaction.

"Oh this?" she smiled, using her other hand to stroke her bulge, shamelessly showing off that she didn't mind letting Emily know what's under there, starting to undo the skirt some, "This, my dear Emily, is what I'd like you to help me with. You see, not only has this been a long day but...admittedly, I've never had anyone give me any real attention there~" she whispered. Katy wanted this, she wanted this so bad, even if her assistant would be slightly against it, she'd get what she want out of this, with maybe a lie and some persuading.

The girl tensed up some, shivering when Katy's hand moved to her back and gave it a soft rub. Her eyes watched, breathing low and deep as the woman tried to comfort her, explaining just what she wanted and not showing any shame in it. Her eyes watched, stared at the massive bulge that just waited to be free as the woman undid some of her skirt. Emily shook her head a bit, biting her lip as she let out a whine."B-But Y-You're a..a...I don't know but I don't want to do this..."She whined, ignoring the growing heat and arousal between her own legs at the sight. It had been months since she had anything inside her, and the same for any kind of decent release, which made fighting all the harder.

"Yes I'm a shemale, you don't need to be shy to say that" Katy responded confidently, smiling down at her assistant as she remained seated, thinking of perhaps starting this off slow. Once the skirt was fully undone, she let it drop to the ground, revealing her black underwear to the woman.

Ignoring the fact that Emily seemed unsure of the situation, Katy proceeded to tease the woman by moving some of the fabric of her panties, giving the assistant a glimpse of her dick as well as her set of balls that came with it, chuckling, the boss continued her talk to further put Emily at ease, "Oh I think you know what to do with this~, we both need this I'm sure, you can start with your mouth if you'd like"

She watched now s the woman stripped slowly, teasing her with the sight of her hung rod and hefty sack. Emily had heard about women like her, but he had never expected her bos to be such a beautiful and hung being. But still she was shocked, unsure what to say or do. But as KAty explained that the both of them needed it, Emily wasn't sure, still conflicted with the fact that her boss was a shemale and wanted to use her for their pleasure. For a while she stared, swallowing hard as her mind battled with the idea of what to do."B-But you're my boss.."She whined, the confliction showing on her face, which was slowly losing to the lust, the desire growing within her.

Katy was growing rather agitated by her assistants unwilling desire to stop holding back, using the hand that was on Emily's back, Katy pulled the woman towards her crotch, rubbing her impressive member under the fabric against the assistants face. "Right, and as your boss I'm telling you I want you to suck it, or if you'd prefer, we can go right to the main part if that's how you like it" she seduced, implying that she also wanted straight out have sex with her, glancing down to Emily's shifting legs, knowing exactly what was going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom