Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark Place [General Requests]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnal One

Dust
Greetings, stranger, and thank you for your time.

Let us cover what it is you should call me. When or if you decide to message me, you'd be wise to set the tone early. If you are bending your knee and wearing my collar, then call me "Master" or "Mistress" as suits your desires and perhaps I will deem you as a pet worth of my attention. If you wish to see me in chains then clearly a pet or piece of property can't choose its own name, so call me "bitch" or "whore" or "thing" or whatever suits you and I will be at my knees or on my back to earn your favor. And if we are mutual lovers or simply equals meeting a mutual goal, then "Carnal" will do well enough.

I would prefer that you send me a private message instead of posting in here. Its to avoid a cluttered appearance or your post just not being seen.

Now lets get on to the more interesting parts of this.

About The Writer
  • I am, for those who consider it important, a male behind the screen.
  • I do not concern myself with what gender my partners are behind the screen.
  • The above being said, I always enjoy making a friendly connection with my partners.
  • I don't worry too greatly about the gender of my partners in the context of writing, either.
  • I have a job beyond this site that keeps me busy at times and entertained.
  • I would call myself "literate" despite my sometimes lacking sense of self-worth.
  • I will always do my best to match what I receive for length and quality.
  • I am choosy in my partners. Not out of some self-loving sense of superiority, but because I can only divide my limited energies so much.
  • While asking my for specifics is best, my F-List can be found here.

About Respect

I wish I was naive enough to live in a world where something like this was unnecessary, but I was not born yesterday and so I know much better. So because respect between myself and my partners is such an important thing to me, it gets more than a simple bullet-point when describing myself to you. So I think that should be a clear enough sign this is something you should read and take to heart if you have any interest in writing with me. Respect is crucial between us OOCly if we have any hopes of writing something worth the time and effort.

• Firstly, if you give me respect then I will give respect to you. You will always receive what you gave.
  • I am not my character. In your messages you may have a pet name for me ranging from the adorable to the lewd, but respect will always be held.
  • "No" is a sacred thing for me. If at any point you feel uncomfortable with something, put off, or are not enjoying yourself then say so and it stops. I expect the same in kind.
  • Where kinks are concerned, I'm very flexible, and generally open-minded. But if I say I won't do it, don't push the issue. I will do the same with your interests. We're in this for pleasure in the end, yes?

The Darker Thins

Dishonesty with one's partner for another lover, the allure of lewd and carnal acts done at the risk of the public finding you, and lets not forget the screams and pants and gasps of the romanticized rape that this site allows one to explore. That is what this section is for. If the idea of force and corruption and black-mail interest you, then this section is for you.

Breaking & Entering
The Inspiration
This could be a number of things but the 40s/50s vibe that the artist (sabudenego) was going for has me thinking of one angle in particular. Though if it inspires you in some other way then please still feel free to send me a message.

A stay-at-home wife, perhaps in her 30s or 40s, living in the state of Arizona during the 1940s. Her husband has gone off to the war to fight the Germans or the Japanese or whoever it is. Regardless of who he is fighting now, he's been away from home for quite a while now, and his wife has been coping as best as she can. She cleans up around the house, visits with the other local wives who have husbands away fighting, and she volunteers her time to use her knowledge as a nurse to help the local elementary school. Really a stand-up citizen. But about to be given an awful time by chance.

A prison camp several miles away houses German prisoners of war who have been brought over from Europe in American captivity. And a small group have done the seemingly impossible task of not only escaping the camp but surviving the desert long enough to reach civilization. They aren't free yet, of course, with the US military on their tails searching for them. So they take refuge in a seemingly empty house. A house our unsuspecting wife is returning home to after a long day. And when they see her its easy to come to a conclusion about the buxom and shapely young woman: its likely a firing squad waiting for them if they are captured and they plan to leave the country. So why hold back on the more base urges and instincts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom