Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miscelaneous Plots & Pairings[MxM, FxF, MxF and others]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lilium

Hi there!

Well, first of all, I'm Fabs! Nice to meet you all! I recently came back to this site so I decided to also set up a personal request thread, as I'm currently seeking for some roleplay partners. I am interested in any kind of pairing regardless of the gender of the characters, that is, I enjoy either MxF, FxF and MxM pairings (and/or Futa/Shemales related pairings, as well). However, I'm especially interested in FxF and MxM pairings.

I can either play as a submissive, dominant or switch character and I normally post from 2 to 4 paragraphs and within 2-3 days, which can vary depending on my partner's preferences and real life's issues.

Next, I will adding below a few settings and pairings I had in mind, since I can't think of any certain plot at this moment (I'm normally ready to try and do some plotting along with my partner. Or, if you have a certain idea you might be craving for, I'm also willing to hear it!)

Settings/Favourite genres:

-Supernatural

-Fantasy

-Science fiction

-Slice of life

-Horror and gore (light)

-Romance

-Mystery

-Historical

-Ancient Greece/Egyptitan Mytologhy

Pairings:

-Master x Slave

-Angel x Angel

-Angel x Demon

-Angel/Demon x Fallen Angel

-Master x Pet

-Assassin/Criminal x Detective

-Alien x Human

-Abusive x Abused (light abuse)

-Dominant bottom x Submissive top

-Demon/Angel x Human

-Doctor x Patient

-Prostitute x Client

-Vampire x Vampire

-Vampire x Human

-Vampire x Werewolf

-Nerd x Jock

-Cheerleader x Cheerleader

Kinks:

Favourites:

-Non consexual scenes
-Rape
-Sexual Licking
-Giving and Receiving oral sex
-Masturbation
-Orgasm control/denial
-Teasing
-Breast/Nipple play
-Sex Driven
-Story Driven
-Forced Homosexuality/Bisexuality
-BDSM
-Bitting
-Kidnapping

Never:

-Scat/Any bath play related kinks
-Vore
-Necrophilia

However, if you really want to try any kink, just ask me. Even if I don't really like it, I might be willing to try it, at least once, I'm pretty open minded. And even though I have my preferences, those kinks are not necessary for me to get into the plot neither. So if you don't like them, it's ok, I'll stay far from them during our roleplay! I'll develop a further list on the kinks' section later though.

Fandoms:

Anime:

-Durarara! (Shizuo x Izaya)

-Full Metal Alchemist

-Attack on Titan

-Fairy Tail

-One Piece

-Kuroshitsuji

-Dramatical Murder

-Free!

-Kuroko no Basket/Basuke

-D.Gray Man

-Digimon

-Pokemon (Might mainly include original characters though)

-Yu Gi Oh! (Mostly the original series)

---

TV series:

-Supernatural

-Teen Wolf

P.S. : I usually roleplay in 3rd person, though that doesn't necessarily mean I'm againt first person roleplayers either. Also, I'd be more comfortable with all the characters being 18+ years old. Even though I prefer plot heavy roleplays over smut-based ones, I'd feel uncomfortable if there were no smut in the roleplay at all, so I won't work with underaged characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom