Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[closed] Slime Rauncher - a Slimegirl Harem that multiplies every time you...

Would you pet the O Slime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapto

Super-Earth
slime_girl_meme_by_themasterofantics-d7bprd5.jpg

The Far, Far Range, an unclaimed wilderness on the edge of space, home to some of the most unique (and profitable) gelatinous lifeforms in the galaxy - and here you are stuck minding your aunt's dumb ranch for the weekend! At least her note was simple enough, "Be back Monday. Just make sure the pen-shields stay at 100% - auto-feeders and plort-collectors should do the rest. Have a nice weekend, and no matter what, DON'T GO IN THE CAVE! Thanks a billion kid, love and kisses, Aunty B"

* * *​

Only a devious and slightly deranged mind would take a game as adorable as Slime Rancher and turn it into a kinky roleplay. And yet here we are. So yes, this is a roleplay idea based on Slime Rancher (knowledge of which is NOT required), but with a few important differences. Firstly, slimes look less like this:

Pink_Slime.png

... and more like this ...

f82.png

Secondly, The Grotto (a slightly spooky cave adjacent to the ranch), has only one shielded pen in it, containing a new kind of slime - the O Slime. No-one can agree if the 'O' is short for orgasm, or a reference to the sounds you'll make if you're lucky enough (and/or stupid enough) to come into contact with this exceedingly rare slime, whose favourite food is your orgasms. But unlike other slimes, who generate solid crystalline 'plorts' upon eating which can be sold for newbucks, the O Slime's plorts shatter inside her immediately after creation, releasing enough energy to split her into two hungry O Slime's and a cloud of potent aphrodisiacs.

So every time you cum, another slimegirl is added and you get hornier, more energetic, more alert, and your body gets even more ready to cum again. But hey, your Aunt will be back on Monday - what's the worse that'll happen?

Let me know if you're interested, or just if you think this is a cool idea. :p

RE: Slime Rauncher - a Slimegirl Harem that multiplies every time you...

Two questions:
1 - Are slimes warm or cold?
2 - Any preferences for the gender/body type of the slimes and/or hapless rancher?

silentfort said:
Two questions:
1 - Are slimes warm or cold?
2 - Any preferences for the gender/body type of the slimes and/or hapless rancher?

Ty for the questions. In answer:

1 - Always prefer warm - cold is just weird, and makes it too much like... well like slime. :S The more can forget that, and have it be warm, soft, flesh-like material that can change its form at will, the better I feel.

2 - Feminine futanari is always my goto kink, but I know that's not for everyone. Other than that it is really open - the rancher can be male, female or futa, as the O Slimes feed off 'orgasms' (not necessarily just cum - it could be as much emotional energy they feed off as anything tangible). As for the O Slimes themselves, they can ALSO be male, female or futa, as their entire purpose in taking a humanoid form is to be sexy to the rancher, to make feeding easier by being whatever gender (or genders) and body type/s the rancher finds sexiest. So apparently the answer to your question of who is what gender/body type is - "yes." :p

Aaand marking this roleplay as closed (in record time after an explosive expression of interest).

Thank you everyone so much who messaged me regarding this - I wish I could do the same roleplay with you all, but I've learned the hard way NOT to do that (it just ends up feeling like saying the wrong lover's name in bed to me :S).

Also anyone and everyone obviously please feel free to use this idea - ideas are free, it's the execution that matters. If you do do a roleplay or story based on this idea I'd love to read it, as I do think it's a scenario with potential, one that could be explored in a broad range of interesting, sexy ways. :D

So TLDR: this request is now filled and marked as closed. Thank you, sorry, and good hunting,
H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom