Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tourist Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureNight

Moon
Alright, I have 2 ideas I'd like to pitch.

The first is loosely based on these two pictures. The creator had a little story to go with them. Tourists were advised to not go to a particular country, as young male tourists kept going missing (while the population of transgendered prostitutes kept growing, but police assure the populace this connection is purely coincidental).

So what am I looking for? I'd like to play an innocent tourist at some remote asian tropical island. Someone (lot of flexibility for your character, but preference toward Futa/she-male) decides my character needs a "change". Looking for sissification and submission. Though I'm fine playing cartoonish proportions, I'd like something a little more realistic than the picture.

My second idea has to do with Link, particularly Link to the Past, though I'm fine lifting the concept if not the characters. When someone finds themself in the Dark World, their form changes to match what's in their heart. Greed changes people to piggish orcs, while our hero changes into bunny.

Me? I'm looking to play a hero who finds himself in a Dark World, where he is now a sissy bunny boi. Again, lot of preference for your character(s), but I'm giving preference for a voluptuous, futa/shem-male, dragoness who wants to break, train, and own her very own sissy bunny slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom