Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Molest Me! (All genders & All pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAngela

Planetoid
Hello everyone, name's Angela :3 I've been around BMR for a bit, and now I have specific need & craving.

Before we start: I am eager to play ANY gender. I preferably play females but I can as well play male, shemale, futa, transgender, hermaphrodite... Whatever can come to your mind! And any pairing with that!

My requirement for the roleplay though are specific kinks that I need and want to embrace, and here we go:

[/b]
BASIC
Anal sex
Oral Sex
Bondage/BDSM
Excessive amount of semen

ADVANCED
Non-con/Semi non-con
3-way penetration
Incest (preferably: forced incest)
Clothe Sex
Cum inflation
Cum Bath
Kidnapping
Older Partners
Orgasm Control
Tail-sex
Pegging
Rimming
Waterports
Bathroom Control
Zoophilia
Domination
Humilitation

Master x Slave relationships
Leash&Collar
Wax
Toys
Electric toys

Large Breasts/Descriptive Breast Play
Injections in Breast
Womb Penetration
Monsters (preferably tentacles and/or insects)
Aliens
Fisting/Anal Fisting
Group Sex

Basic kinks are mandatory - advanced are an addition, so you don't have to use or like all of them!

My hard limits: vore and gore.

This can be with fantasy creatures, set in fantasy world or modern. It can be story-based or it can be a full smut. If you're as kinky and crazy as I am, send me a PM!

Also I prefer to roleplay in PMs and short smutty ones I will do only in PMs. No IM or anything like this, don't even ask I don't do it.

Plots!
For my comfort of writing plots are written for MxF, however, all of them can be turned to MxM, FxF and also some additions of futas/shemales are possible.

I am willing to play any gender and I can be both dom & sub. Dom & sub roles in the plots can also be turned around if you wish so.

General Plots - all genders possible!

(I am more than willing to play molester as well - of whatever gender you want. Male, female, shemale, futa... anything you need!)

Joing the Convent
A young girl feeling close to the God decided to spend her life in convent. As she arrives though, everything is different than expected; she's treated badly, and it seems, that the Priest is not as close to the God, as he should... Girl learns how hard life can be, when Priest decides you're the prettiest woman around.

Special Sex Shop
Young woman with very little experience is curious about specific fetishes. A friend of hers tells her of a sex shop different than others, that has a special kind of rooms, where you can actually try on some of the products... and more.

When the woman finally decides to check it out, she is not fully aware what rules apply there. Accidentially, she leaves the sign on, that means she expects other clients to join her... in the end, she is in the middle of trying on some of the toys, when somebody indeed joins her.

Perverted Teacher
When highschool student has problems with some of her classes, her parents hire somebody to help her with that. However, because the girl is truly stunning, and the new teacher decides to take advantage of her... and from lesson to lesson, abuse her more and more.

Night in Wilderness
Elven warrior is sent to the jungle for a test of her strenght. However, as she hides in the cave for the night, she is attacked, but monsters instead of killing her, find her as a suitable toy to play for the time and so they do so. (Plot for all kinds of different monsters, tentacles, furry-like, insect-like, etc.)

Waitress in trouble
She took a job in that bar cause she needed some quick cash. Somehow, she deals with nasty comments or spanks from strangers, and with outfit that's way too skimpy. But one night, right before she closes the place, a few men come in, and do much more than a few spanks...

It's Family's Business
Living with her fiance and his father didn't seem as that bad of an idea at first. It was supposed to be only a while, only until the marriage. However, when she stayed up one night, and her father-in-law to be came over, everything changed...

Sinful Meeting
Not being able to hold back her desires anymore, she signs up for rather dirty site and finds somebody to meet up with. Not thinking about it too much, when he comes over, she lets him to tie her up, and blindfold her... from that moment everything changes, when he calls over his friends, and she gets much more than she asked for...

Living with my Cousin
After traumatic accident, she is sent to her older cousin to live for the time. She is unsure of things but hopeful, until one night, when he began to touch her in rather intimate way... with every passing night, he is getting more and more bold, until things got out of control.

FxF Plots

New Job
Young girl just after her studies joins the big company as a secretary. At first, she is happy with her job, and even more, seeing her boss is a strong woman. However, she does not know that her boss has a great liking to girls. After a few weeks, though, her boss makes her realize how much she likes her...

(I am open to make this non-con or con, I think it would be fun either way~!)

Farm Life
Lonley mother has to take care of her daughters alone. Her family always had a farm but recently it was going down, and she have to do something to keep it running. As the seed of farm animals is wanted, that gives her an idea, but she does not have any comfortable way to collect the seed... but then, she convinces her daughters to help her with that job.

(Farm animals can be also some kind of beasts if you're into that~)

Cam Shows
Student girl gets some additional money by doing cam shows now and then. Since she's young and willing to do what her audience wants, she gets plenty of watchers. One night her roommate realizes what's happening in the other room... and after a hot night, she joins in.

Group Plots

Uncle's Love
16-year old goes to her Uncle and Cousins for vacation. From the first night, Uncle joins her in bed, and shows her a new role she is about to play in the family. After a steamy night with the Uncle, the next day her cousins also use her, however they wish...

Despite that it may sound as non-con scenario, I would love to play it as a con one!

Bartender's Revenge

Smarty-ass girl manages to slip out of the bar withyout paying her bill. She is so full of herself, that she comes to the same place next night, acting as if nothing happened. However, bartender owns the place and he calls for his friends to show her, that she won't get away so easily...

Special Hospital
Oh, she was so happy she managed to get this job. But right on the first day, the new nurse realises that this is the different kinda place. Meeting with the boss turns out completely sexual, and more than that, it seems he runs a little business, renting the girls for the patients... and she is soon sent out on one of her first jobs!

Bumping the thread!

I am recently looking for more nasty, kinky and rough moments - and oh, I need to be punished~ If you're fan of shorter stories, just PM me with how you want to punish me and let's go from there!

Are we continuing our brother-sister scene still, or do you want to start something along these lines?

Bumping!

Looking for some more specific things:
- monsters/creatures - either non-con or con
Really looking for more scenarios where MC "tames" or "breeds" or just takes care of some very specific creatures, and some kinky stuff happens
- some more kinky scenarios of teacher/student or doctor/patient but with brutal/rough/hardcore aspects (again, could be con or non-con)
- more FxF, or FxFuta stuff

Added a bunch of plots - those are more like ideas, they can be changed & brainstormed, if you wish so. :3

Looking for more RPs involving watersports kink ~

As well as ones where I am the molester~ I can play any gender you wish! So if you are a lady that needs to be molested, hit me up :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom