Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY craving smut with a little bit of story (FutaxF, FutaxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry princess

Supernova
Hey there everyone! So as the title of the thread suggests I am looking to play a futa RWBY character (or multiple) preferably from team RWBY to get up to many naughty situations with her team and possibly others.

I will propose a couple of ideas for how I would like to play those particular characters and what fun kinks each of them shall have =)

Ruby Rose: Ruby's biggest kink would probably be toys due to her love for customized weapons, she would be quite loving and soft with her partners and would understand their kinks and do her best to please them.

Weiss Schnee: Weiss on the other hand would start out quite sexually repressed and probably have the darkest fantasies due to her almost royal upbringing, her normally controlled self being a rougher sexual partner where she would go to any lengths to fulfill her own desires.

Blake Belladonna: Blake is quiet and restrained and her main kink would be bondage preferably using the ribbon from Gambol Shroud, she would be the most submissive out of the 4 and while she fights for faunus rights normally she is more then happy to be oppressed in the bedroom.

Yang Xiao Long: Yang is carefree, silly and fun-loving, of the group she would be the most passionate and up for experimentation. Her biggest kink would probably be public sex since she loves the Adrenalin rush but she is always willing to try new and taboo things.

Any pairings are up for grabs and whether my character descriptions match what you are looking for not I am always up for discussion and alterations. =D

Pairings I would love to see are. (In no particular order)

Checkmate (Weiss and Blake)
Enabler (Yang and Ruby)
Ladybug (Ruby and Blake)

But I am more then happy to play other pairings including some from other teams and possibly OCs. Please PM me if you are interested I prefer to play via PM or Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom