Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Title Bout (Ice Clover VS Yenpointfive)

I

ice_clover

WARNING! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

[INTRODUCTION]

It's 2055 and Sexfighting has become one of the most popular sports in the world.

Spread between several races and countries, two leagues were created to separate the furry sexfighers and human ones.

Erin "The Dragoness" Flannery and Alex "Alexia" Wright are the most skilled sexfighters of their respective leagues, and tonight, they'll face each other to find out which one is the best.

Who is it gonna be? The strong dragoness or the cunning femboy? Tune in tonight to find out.

[LOCATION]

Located in London, UK, the stadium is crowded. All seats taken. In the middle of the arena lies an octagon were both fighters will meet. Both fighters begin clothed and must strip each other before performing sex moves.

[FIGHTERS]

Erin "The Dragoness" Flannery

Image [NSFW]

Champion of the Furry Sexfight League, the futanari dragoness is know for low blows and enjoying to humiliate their preys before dealing the final blow.

Alex "Alexia" Wright

Image [NSFW]

Champion of the Human Sexfight League and bearer of a strong attitude, the cocky femboy is know for forcing his opponents to submit before him in the most shameful ways.

[STARTING STATS]

Erin
Life: 10
Shield: 2
Joker: 1

Alexia

Alex strode up to the octogon with a grin on his face, blowing a kiss to one of the camera drones that got close to get a shot of his adorable looks and stopping briefly to sign the cleavage of a fan with some obviously rather fake titties. It was 2055, breast enhancement was perfectly easy, but there was something to be said for that classic plastic look. He got right up to the stairs leading to the octagon as the door lifted in the transparent steel that made sure neither competitor ended up spurting on the audience. He gave a little wink to the group nearest to the stairs and climbed up them, getting some excited cheering from the nearby section.

They were the first to realize he didn't have any panties on under his outfit.

Alex loved being a femboy. He loved the clothing, he thought being pretty was much nicer than being handsome, and he took absolutely devious pleasure in showing the world that a girly boy could make it his bitch. The number of femboys in the human league had nearly quadrupled since he first started as a contestant. The last two years he'd ended up losing in the semi-finals and the finals, both times to female opponents.

His outfit was adorable, sort of resembling something a cheerleader might wear, with a matching blue and white top and skirt. The top was nice and tight, conforming to his slender chest. There were rumors every now and then that he was going to get titties but he'd always maintained that he liked being flat. One futa had mocked him for turning down more tools of the trade. He'd gotten her to grind against his chest while he kissed her cockhead and played with her balls, then spent the next thirty minutes verbally tearing her a new one for cumming to a tit-less titty fuck.

As for his ass, it was a thing of beauty, nice and plump with slightly wide hips for a boy. Somehow he never seemed to actually get to penetration during sex fights but he'd managed to get a couple of people to cum from hotdogging before. The skirt that covered his rear was short but not nearly as slutty as what some people wore in this competition. He'd kept it long enough to cover his freely swinging cock even. It had been his choice how much clothing each of them would be allowed, the sleek white stockings he wore didn't count since there was a hole in the crotch that left his cock free and they were so easy to yank off. As for panties, he'd decided that he wanted to feel the breeze as he stepped into the octogon.

The odds that everyone were setting were against him and everyone assumed that furries had a natural advantage, hence why the two leagues were separate. But tonight Alex planned to prove them wrong. He'd already proven them wrong about femboys, what was one more 'impossible' career goal?

"I'd like to thank everyone who came out to support me tonight!" He chimed happily, his voice being carried through the stadium by the audio system. He gently teased his braid over his shoulder and started to toy with the tip. "I've had such a lovely time in London already but I do have to say, your bookies are kinda mean. What's with those odds?" He asked, pouting adorably for the audience.

"I mean... If she was a girl I'd understand. A girl dragon I'd worry about. But a futa dragon?" He asked, his grin turning absolutely wicked. The fans knew by now just how far from innocent he was and he looked beautiful when he was ready to be mean. "I've yet to lose to anything with a cock. I'm willing to be merciful though, seeing as she might not have been paying enough attention to the human leagues to know what I'm gonna do when I win. If she says she's sorry for looking down on humans I'll give her the best blowjob of her life and then give you all a real show afterward." He said, giving them a wink and starting up some cheering, mostly from the human portions of the audience.

Erin

"Well, well, well" the dragoness voice echoed around the stadium. "That's a big mouth you've got there. I'll put it to good use."

Erin's theme song exploded on the speakers as the audience went crazy. She shook hands with several of her fans along her way down the corridor. Most of them were furry, but she was surprised to find out she had quite the number of human fans.

"I don't look down on your kind, Alexia" said the dragoness on her mic. "They just happen to fall before my feet begging for more, as you'll find out soon enough"

Reaching the octagon she walked up the stairs slowly, letting her fans get a good glimpse of her plump butt.

Studying her opponent from top to bottom, her eyes stopped at Alexia's dress, checking her package. Erin bit her lip.

The dragoness wore a simple bikini top and bottom. It was colored white and was decorated by flames coming from the bottom.

"Never lost to a cock? Get ready to be a pet to one!"

Slowly shaking the bulge in her crotch, Erin started getting ideas out of looking at the frail figure of her opponent.

Alexia

Alexia licked his lips seductively when she mentioned putting his mouth to good use, his eyes shifting to the corridor that she had just emerged from. He wasn't terribly surprised to see plenty of humans cheering for her as well. He'd have been a liar if he said he didn't enjoy a nice exotic furry every now and again.

He studied her as well, his grin growing with what he saw. If this was a straight out fight she'd have beaten him in seconds since she was obviously weigh out of his weight class considering how buff she was. He loved making strong opponents submit to him.

He gave a low whistle when he saw how full those bikini bottoms were packed before looking back up to her eyes, having to tilt his head back a bit to accomplish that with a furry opponent.

"You think so?" He asked glancing down at her bulge as she rocked her hips for his amusement. Even before the fight had started his first instinct was to tease that monster out of its cage and get her right in the palm of his hand but he knew he'd be disqualified if he did anything too overtly sexual before the match started.

"Why don't we make a little bet?" He asked. If she'd paid any attention to his career she already knew what this bet was going to be. It was something he did with particularly cute opponents. "Loser goes home with the winner and has to obey them all night." He offered the usual bet.

Normally he wouldn't have made this bet with a futa he thought he stood any chance of losing to. That could have been a recipe for a long, hard night that would scar his untouchable reputation. But when he looked Erin in the eye he knew he wouldn't be done dominating her once they called time. He wanted all night to explore that muscular dragon girl and make her his bitch.

Erin

The audience seemed to love that idea, but let down they wouldn't get to see the post combat action. Erin laughed vigorously.

"Oh, are you afraid of something, Alexia? Perhaps having your fans watch you being fucked right in front of them?"

The room exploded in cheers.

"Fine. I'll accept that bet. I'll enjoying turning you into a slave to my cock!"

The dragoness threw her mic away and got into her battle stance. Excited by the the adrenaline, she felt a drop of sweat run down her chest to her belly, finally reaching her know growing bulge and falling to the mat.

The crowd began the count down.

"3... 2... 1... FUCK"

Alexia

"There's still the humiliation round." Alexia pointed out with a smile. "Besides, I got a beautiful hotel room with lots of toys we can play with. Don't want to let them go to waste." He said playfully.

When the countdown ended Alexia exploded from his spot. There wasn't a great deal of force behind his slender frame but he was quick as a lightning bolt. He darted to the side and went for her top. Of course it was still a bit too much of a head on confrontation with a dragoness for his comfort. If she got her claws on him she'd shred his clothing easy and he needed what little defense he could get against the powerful furry.

Instead of committing to the attack he used it as a feint and dropped into a slide, gliding down between her legs. Fortunately there was plenty of room for him to pass since she was taller than him. On the other side he sat up quickly, ending up in a sort of stripper-squat that flashed his cock to the crowd, earning him some cheers and wolf-whistles. He quickly grabbed her bikini bottoms and yanked them down before moving to evade her tail and regain his feet. "I think I've decided what you're humiliation round is gonna be." He declared. "Since you seem so interested in my booty I'm going to have you rim me. It'll be so much fun using your horns as handles while you tongue my boypussy."

Erin
Shield: 1

"Shit..." she whispered, failing to grab her opponent. Alexia was faster than the dragoness, and he knew how to use his speed.

Feeling her cock and balls explode out of her bikini bottom as the femboy took it off, she finally understood what kind of fight it would be.

"Just wait until I get a hold of you, worm." She smiled, trying to keep her pose as she turned around to face her opponent. "Then I'll turn you in my own personal toy. And I'm not even talking about the humiliation round..."

Alexia

When she turned back to face him Alexia gave a low whistle. "Mighty cute package you've got there." He commented as he eyed her cock and balls. "If you wanted a toy I already offered to suck your cock for you. Offer still stands. Just say please and I'll slurp your load down whenever you like, for a limited time I'll even polish your balls too." He teased, sticking out his tongue at her playfully.

This time he waited for her to come to him. When she made a move to grab him he leaned under her arm and reached back to snag her bikini by the string that kept it tied, giving it a little tug to untie it. When she had to turn back to face him he kept a hold on the string and pulled her bikini top right off before backing away from her.

Alexia pranced around the ring, gently twirling her top over his head with a smirk. "You know, I'm really liking what I'm seeing. You're so ripped but between your balls and your titties there's so much bouncing around when you fight. It's adorable." He teased before twirling her bikini top around once more and sending it flying out of the octagon for one lucky fan to take home. Unfortunately, that brief lapse in attention also gave Erin an opportunity to strike.

Erin
Shield: BROKEN

Erin heard members of the audience laughing at her as Alexia pulled her top, playfully.

"You... what??"

She didn't feel her top falling at first, but noticed it as the audience applaused. Erin moved her hands in reflex, placing them on top of her nipples.

The dragoness felt her face reddening as the her nemesis pranced in front of the audience, throwing her top away like a trophy. Completely exposed to the audience, she felt her nipples hardening and her cock twitch shyly.

"You aren't bad looking yourself..." moving too quickly for her size, she ripped Alexia's skirt with a single pull. Then, the dragoness grabbed the femboy and raised him in the air, using her two hands. "But when it comes to fighting..."

Exposing his manhood to the entire audience, Erin growled like a beast. Her fans cheered loudly at the demonstration of strenght. "...your build is too shoddy for your own good, puppy."

Alexia

"Aww, why are you hiding. Pretty sure all the fans have seen your titties already. I know I jerked off to your highlight reel a couple of times before the fight." He teased as he pranced about.

Alexia got careless. He realized that as soon as she lunged at him. She was slower than he was but not by enough that he could afford to let her into his blind spot even for a second. He twisted his hips to the side and quite nearly got them out of the way of her claws. Quite nearly wasn't good enough and between her strength and his momentum the skirt ripped right off.

Alexia smirked as his manhood was unveiled for the whole audience to see. It wasn't quite the monster she was sporting but it was big, thick, and uncut, just the way he liked it. "Unlike a certain blushing someone I like it when the crowd's starring at my cock!" He hissed with a smirk before reaching down and grabbing her horns, using them to tug himself downward so that his cock was rubbing against her cheek. For such a pretty femboy dick it had a rather noticeable scent to it, one that was probably brimming with pheromones. The few furry girls he'd had a chance to fuck had certainly enjoyed it...

Erin
Life: 9

Erin was impressed. Alexia had no shame when it came teasing and showing off. One might argue that his attitude was unprofessional, but in that League, and specially in that match, that was an asset. The dragoness was starting to get aroused by his sheer provokation alone.

And that's when he turned things aroused and held her horns. Taken aback by that bold move, Erin didn't know how to react as Alexia rubbed her cock against her cheek.

"Oh..." Alexia's strong musk attacked the dragoness senses. Making her face red. "... that feels... so... ACK!" Coming back to her senses, she let go of her opponent.

If she kept feeling the femboy's scent, the dragoness would be brought to her knees. Erin wouldn't allow that.

Alexia

If she was surprised then she clearly hadn't studied enough of his fights. Alexia was absolutely shameless in the ring. Some might call it unprofessional but the fans seemed to love it. Besides, he liked knowing that every girl in the stadium and most of the guys were drooling over his cock, secretly wondering why Erin was going so red.

He landed on his feet gracefully and gave her a little smirk. "Yummy, right?" He asked teasingly. "It's so cute no one ever expects it to smell so good. Furry girls really seem to like it..." He commented, making it clear that she wasn't his first experience with furries and that he'd likely considered this experience when the fight started.

Before she had a chance to recover fully he slipped down below her and gripped her cock with his nimble fingers, settling in happily on his knees as he stroked it. "Since someone didn't want a blowjob let's try this." He said before moving her balls out of the way and running his tongue over her pussy.

Erin
Life: 8

"AH... no" gasped Erin in surprise, her first drops of honey flowing down her flower. The dragoness wasn't expecting that Alexia would have past experiences with her kind.

And now she was paying the price.

"You dirty.. Haa.." his gentle fingers were slowly making her cock erect. If Erin didn't react soon, she could be in trouble.

Alexia

He lightly traced one of the veins on her huge cock with his finger. He pulled away from her pussy for a second, placing a gentle kiss against it in a silent promise that he'd return his tongue when he was done using it for something else.

"You really should have known how dirty I can get. As for this thing..." He said, giving her cock a little squeeze. "I'm starting to think you're not even trying to get your dick wet. I mean, you took off my skirt but we both know you just wanted me to rub my cock on your face..." He said, placing a kiss on her lower lips every now and then to punctuate his sentences. "Why don't you start stroking your cock? My fingers are nimble but your hands are so much stronger than mine. Stroke your cock while I eat your pussy. Pretty please?" He said cutely before diving back into his work, sliding his tongue deep into her and slurping up her juices hungrily. He'd eaten a furry girl before but each variety tasted a little different. Dragons, he'd just realized, were seriously yummy.

Erin
Life: 7

Hypnotized by his skilled tongue, Erin moved her hands slowly towards her crotch. Jerking herself off, she bit her lip, trying to containa moan.

Alexia was causing some serious damage to her womanhood. Each touch of his moist tongue made her honey pot twitch and gush more juice. His head kept slowly touching her balls, now swollen in excitement.

Now fully erect and soaked, Erin came out of her trance as she felt her throbbing cockhead exposed.

She pulled Alexia's shirt and quickly jumped away from her opponent. Examining the damage to her body, she kept herself from moaning as her pussy gushed more honey down her legs.

"I'll admit, Alexia. You are not bad at all..." the dragoness smiled, trying to hide her fragility. "... but it seems your luck just ran out. Prepare to get fucked!"

Alexia

For just a moment he had her right where he wanted her, jerking off for the whole audience to see. Every now and then jerking off was a tactic used by some fighters to entice their opponents but it was widely regarded as a very bad move since it was almost sure to be more arousing for you than for them. He even leaned his head back and softly kissed one of her swelling nuts as a reward for doing as she was told.

Sadly she snapped out of her trance before he could finish her off and yanked his top off in one fell swoop, prompting a little groan as the cute cheerleader top was ripped away from his body. Now he was only in his stockings and they wouldn't offer him a bit of protection.

He stood back up and leaned forward a bit, giving the audience a view of his ass and pressing his arms together in a way that would accentuate his cleavage if he actually had any. In his case it just looked cute. "I thought I told you. My butt is exclusively for naughty dragon tongues." He reminded her with a grin.

He knew she was about to pounce if he gave her half the chance to do so and instead he decided to preempt her attack. He raced towards her, jumping when he got close. He was certain she'd catch him. There wasn't any good reason for her to dodge and he'd be perfectly easy for her to hold onto. The idea was that her cock was just too long to fuck him with if he wrapped his legs around her waist. And that meant he could rub his cushy ass cheeks against her cock and hot dog it. On another note, he was sort of looking to grind his own member against her abs.

Erin
Joker: USED

[Joker Card Damage: 2]

Grabbing her opponent midair, Erin winked menacingly at the femboy. "Tsk, tsk... if you had studied me half as well as you say you did...." She turned him around mid air and approached his face to her crotch. "... You'd know better than to run straight at me!"

The dragoness cockslapped Alexia's face, rubbing her moist, hard head against his cheeks and nose. "No feel the scent of a real cock."

But that was not the end! Approaching her face to Alexa's crotch, her skilled tongue embranced his cock like a twisted viper, toying with his shaft. The dragoness inserted her tongue between Alexia's glans and foreskin, then rolled it around, exposing his cock head.

"Hummm, you do smell good Alexia. And the taste is not bad either. I think the two of us are gonna have quite the night ahead of us..."

Alexia
Life: 8

Alexia gasped as she grabbed him out of the air. He'd been so close. Just a little bit quicker and he'd have gotten his thighs around her waist where she couldn't easily dislodge him. The next thing he knew he was upside down and getting cockslapped. Alexia had been cockslapped before and he usually didn't mind it very much but the powerful dragoness might leave him with a mushroom stamp if that beast slapped his cheek too hard and he would be quite cross with her if he was walking around all night with the imprint of her dick on his cheek.

He placed a hand against her hip for support, groaning as her talented tongue set about teasing his cock. He hardened immediately as her tongue dove into his foreskin to free his cock head, a little gasp slipping from his lips.

Never one to give up an opportunity he ran his tongue along her dick hungrily before taking her head into his mouth and starting to swirl his tongue over it. At the rate he was going he had to get her to put him down. He was hoping he could use the fact that she was a little bit further along than him to make her realize that this areal sixty-nine was a poor decision.

Erin

The dragoness dropped Alexia when she felt his tongue teasing her cock. Alexia was not an opponent to be toyed with.

"You don't miss a chance, do you?" said Erin, stepping on his cock. "Well, neither do I!"

Considering her body was strong, the dragoness's feet had quite the interesting texture. Smooth like silk, Erin's right foot ran up and down Alexia's shaft, her toe eventually pressing his cockhead.

"It feels good doesn't it?" Her heel gently rolled his balls around in circular motion, toying with his nuts. "C'mon, bitch, pop a boner already!"

Alexia

Alexia let out a little 'oof' sound when he was dropped to the mat, his cock already half hard from her ministrations. Before he could get up she was pinning him to the floor with her foot. Alex wasn't a particularly huge fan of feet but even he had to admit, Erin's foot did feel pretty fantastic, and there was something sinfully perverse about getting a hardon from having his cock stepped on.

Surely enough it didn't take her long to feel his erection pop up between her toes as he let out a little groan from having his nuts rolled about gently beneath her heel.

"Keep it up and I'll give this a shot with high-heels when I'm in charge." He growled. He was pretty sure that she'd just pin him under her heel if he tried to slid out so he instead gave one hard pelvic thrust, which rubbed his cock all along her sole quite enjoyably but more importantly put her off balance long enough for him to scramble up to his knees. He quickly slurped his fingers, getting them coated in saliva before sliding two of them into Erin's ass with a wicked smirk. If his fingers were inside of her it greatly limited the positions she could get him into. "It was really rude dropping me like that. I wasn't done with your cock." He said, leaning in to give the head of her huge dick a sloppy kiss. The way Alex made out with her dick you'd have thought it was the love of his life. He always did try his best to give the fans a good show.

Erin
Life: 6

"Keep dreaming, puppy. Maybe it will help when I'm destroying this sweet booty of yours." But she was careless, and his thrust caught Erin off guard..

"GAAH" cried the sexfighter in surprise and shame as the femboy violated her anus. Her cock twitched obediently to Alexia's touch "You little shit..." the dragoness closed one of her eyes, feeling a bolt of pleasure crossing her muscular body. "When I'm done with you, I'll-ECH"

His tongue punished Erin's cock passionately, and the dragoness was struggling to keep herself from moaning. Honey gushed out of her pussy onto the femboy's arm.

Alexia was being quite troublesome, considering his size.

Alexia

"Ooh, look! It twitches whenever I do this." Alex mused aloud as he rubbed his fingers against her prostate. "Does that mean you like it?" He asked innocently, knowing damn well what it mean. He'd had his own ass fingered plenty of times, both by himself and others, so he was great at finding just the right spot to drive someone wild. And prostate stimulation only made her cock more sensitive.

He took her cockhead into his mouth and even let it tickle the back of his throat before pushing forward, moaning softly around her phallus, less from actual pleasure and more just for her enjoyment. He went slow but so far he wasn't even gagging a bit. Cocks were Alexia's specialty, afterall.

Erin
Life: 5

Electricity rocked her body at the rhythm of his fingers. Alexia's throat welcomed the dragoness with a warm embrace and smooth texture.

Soon enough, she let out her first moan. "Aaa... no..."

He was good. But she was pissed!

"I HOPE you are enjoying my cock..." she growled, forcing the femboy away from her. "...Because after I have you panting in a puddle of cum...." She forced Alexia on all fours.

"...I'll transform your mouth in the world's most expensive masturbator."

Erin got behind her prey and held his cock, tightly! Rubbing his moist cockhead against her hard nipples, she mocked him.

"You lost the last two times against women, didn't you?" asked the dragoness. "Well, I hope you haven't forgotten these puppies, Alexia..." Erin sandwiched his cock between her breasts "because I sure did not forget yours!"

Her attack was relentless.

Erin's hands moved her tit's around Alexia's manhood, while her mouth skillfully handled his nuts, kissing, licking and sucking the poor bastards.

Alexia

That moan was exactly what he wanted to hear. He'd had futas who almost seemed to forget about the fight when he was blowing them. It was always nice when your opponent let you simply deepthroat your way to victory but he wasn't surprised when Erin tore herself away. She hadn't gotten this far by letting her guard down.

He was expecting her to try to get him onto his back so he wasn't quite quick enough to avoid being pushed down onto all fours and while he tried to pull away she caught his cock, forcing him to stop and give a little groan of discomfort. "You be careful with that!" He growled before she started to tittyfuck him, drawing out a sigh as he quickly forgot how tightly she'd just gripped his cock. When she started on his nuts she earned herself a quick little whimper. His balls were used to being pampered to. The musky smell that permeated the air around them seemed intoxicating to everyone from futas to femboys. This was almost too much attention though. If she kept sucking on them like that she'd leave his poor balls rather sore after she was done.

Alex growled back at her from his undignified position. "Someone ought to teach you some respect." He told her. "Just for this, you're going to spend an extra hour worshiping those nuts..." A little groan slipped out again. "And learning how to be gentle with them."

With that Alex tried to tug away from her again. He knew he couldn't but the point wasn't to get away. The point was to make her lean in to keep tormenting his balls with that talented tongue of hers. It'd also let him get his arms bent. All at once Alex shoved off the ground with all of his might, pushing back against her. If it worked it'd leave him sitting on her face, looking every bit the elegant princess triumphing over the dragon. If not it'd knock his arms out from under him and leave him in real trouble.

Alexia
Joker: Activated!

Joker roll: 2 points

They tumbled backwards and Alexia had to move fast to avoid hurting her, making sure his knees landed on either side of her head and stopped him from actually landing on top of her. There wasn't far to fall and the mats were relatively soft so he didn't have to worry much about her hitting her head (plus he was aware her horns would probably hit the mat before she did).

Despite the fact that he was careful not to land on her he immediately sat down on her face once he was sure she'd hit the mat safely. Alexia was quite interested in trying out his new seat and he rather hoped she took the time to enjoy the experience as much as he was going to. His hips rocked softly, dragging his plump balls softly over her chin and pushing her muzzle between his cushy ass cheeks. He'd worked up a bit of a sweat so far which added to the femboy's natural musk. "If you wanna get started on your humiliation round now I won't blame you. My boy-pussy is so needy right now and a nice long dragon tongue would feel so good." He practically purred as he gently humped her face.

He knew this was still a fight until she came and he was getting pretty damn horny himself even if his stamina was holding nicely at the moment. He moved back onto all fours, though he had her beneath him now. One hand reached down between his legs to fondle one of her titties while the other held him up. He was even okay with sliding his cock back between her breasts, knowing that it'd stimulate her too.

Against a shorter opponent he could have blown her at the same time but he quickly realized after leaning in and sloppily kissing her cock that he realized the only reason he could reach it at all was that she was so hung but reaching more than the tip meant giving up his seat and he was not going to do that.

He released his grip on her tit and reached up to stroke her shaft again, using the elbow of his other hand for support now and groping her ass while he jerked her off. She was bound to have worked up a sweat too at this point and it was time for him to take a little personal time to do something he'd wanted to do since he'd met her. Alex began to run his tongue over her powerful abs, hungrily cleaning up the sweat from them as he jerked her off quicker and harder, driven on by the excitement of getting to be a perv in front of the whole crowd. "Did my dragon work up a yummy sweat for her princess to enjoy while she sits on her throne?" He intentionally sat down a little more firmly to ensure he did not get an answer. "I ought to take you back to my castle with me and have you hit the gym every day so I can lick you nice and clean while you eat my pussy. And you're about to obey my orders and do just that." He said as he placed some hungry kisses on her strong abs. Alexia wanted to be in charge and loved playing the role of a strong princess but he did relish having such a strong playmate. A dragoness was, afterall, a perfect pet for a princess. He just had to tame her first.

Back
Top Bottom