Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thanksgiving Dinner (Um x skinnylove)

Uminator

Star
It was Thanksgiving, and Eric had been enjoying dinner with his family. Everything had gone perfectly, the food had been perfect, and there had been plenty of drinks for everyone, perhaps a few too many. But once the food was done, the drinks had kept on coming and everyone had wanted more to do, so out had come the board games. Monopoly had been the one quickly decided upon, though in the current drunken state, the money had gone all over the place, so as the game progressed and people began to land on each others spaces, the family needed a new way to 'pay their debts' without their Monopoly cash.

Uminator said:
It was Thanksgiving, and Eric had been enjoying dinner with his family. Everything had gone perfectly, the food had been perfect, and there had been plenty of drinks for everyone, perhaps a few too many. But once the food was done, the drinks had kept on coming and everyone had wanted more to do, so out had come the board games. Monopoly had been the one quickly decided upon, though in the current drunken state, the money had gone all over the place, so as the game progressed and people began to land on each others spaces, the family needed a new way to 'pay their debts' without their Monopoly cash.

"She's out!" Sarah nearly yelled as she did a little dance in her chair. The mother of the family, she was in her late 30's but still being practically striking in the classy floral print knee length dress she wore. Nothing that clearly hinted at a hidden kinky side at the surface, aside from the pair of handcuffs that the pair of her children had stumbled on earlier in the year

"I'm not out!" Ashley insisted. The younger female at the table looked around for a moment, the brief thought of asking her brother for money instantly vanishing as impossible as she pulled the sock off her foot and slapped it on top the table. "There, that should cover rent"

"A SOCK? What kind of hotel are you staying in? That won't cover the cable TV!" sarah giggled for a moment "Just say you lost. I wanna hear it"

"FINE" Ashley said, biting her lip as her hands vanished beneath the table and after a bit of wiggling re-emerged with a pair of purple bikini cut panties beneath her skirt. Slapping her panties on the pile of cash, she looked over at the next in line and added a confident "Your turn. I'm gonna win those back"

Eric laughed as he watched his wife and daughter arguing. Oh how he loved to watch them like this, both so like each other, so spunky and full of energy, and neither one ever willing to back down no matter what the stakes were. That was partly why he had married his wife....she wouldn't take no for an answer. She had decided they were getting married and that had been that. "Oh come on Ashley, fair is fair" Eric leaned over and grinned to his daughter. "Gotta pay somehow, and if you can't pay then you're out" He waved a finger at her and laughed before taking another sip of his drink.

"Ah come on, just a sock?" Eric was nodding in agreement with his wife, then blinked as he watched Ashley vanishing beneath the table. "Hm? What's she doing down there?" He tried to lean over, but was caught by surprise when she got back up, then even more surprised as she slammed down a pair of panties. "Oh my, and just what have you been wearing young lady?" Eric looked at the panties, then his daughter in a slightly scolding manner. "Well it's a good thing you've taken those off, I don't want you wearing things like that anymore missy" He nodded quickly, before looking down. It was his own turn.
Eric picked up the dice, rolling, but he ended up landing on one of Ashley's spaces....and clearly had no money to pay. "Hmmmm....oh! I know!" He smirked, then quickly reached up to remove his shirt, laughing as he tugged it off and dropped it onto the table. "Gotta beat panties right? That oughta cover it" His chest was in good shape, Eric kept himself fit after all.

Uminator said:
Eric laughed as he watched his wife and daughter arguing. Oh how he loved to watch them like this, both so like each other, so spunky and full of energy, and neither one ever willing to back down no matter what the stakes were. That was partly why he had married his wife....she wouldn't take no for an answer. She had decided they were getting married and that had been that. "Oh come on Ashley, fair is fair" Eric leaned over and grinned to his daughter. "Gotta pay somehow, and if you can't pay then you're out" He waved a finger at her and laughed before taking another sip of his drink.

"Ah come on, just a sock?" Eric was nodding in agreement with his wife, then blinked as he watched Ashley vanishing beneath the table. "Hm? What's she doing down there?" He tried to lean over, but was caught by surprise when she got back up, then even more surprised as she slammed down a pair of panties. "Oh my, and just what have you been wearing young lady?" Eric looked at the panties, then his daughter in a slightly scolding manner. "Well it's a good thing you've taken those off, I don't want you wearing things like that anymore missy" He nodded quickly, before looking down. It was his own turn.
Eric picked up the dice, rolling, but he ended up landing on one of Ashley's spaces....and clearly had no money to pay. "Hmmmm....oh! I know!" He smirked, then quickly reached up to remove his shirt, laughing as he tugged it off and dropped it onto the table. "Gotta beat panties right? That oughta cover it" His chest was in good shape, Eric kept himself fit after all.

"Shirt does NOT beat panties!" She stated, standing up for a moment and picking up the offending item off the pile of cash and holding it up in front of her for a moment before bundling it up and discretely breathing in her fathers musky smell. After a glance at her mother and the skeptical look she got Ashely slowly slid back into her seat and looked over the board. "Okay fine, but next round you better not land on my hotel"

"It's all in the dice dear, you just have to be skillful......." Sarah stated, before coming up with a solid two on the roll putting her on Eric's prime holding. Manhattan level rent, truly. Biting her lip for a moment she followed her daughter's lead and place the thong she was wearing on the pile with a wink in his direction. "Lets hope that doesn't happen again, I'm not on birth control"

"Oh it does so beat Panties. After all, shirt means there's something to look at" Eric puffed up his chest for a moment, then laughed as he watched Ashley picking up his shirt, though he missed her breathing it in, too busy taking a drink. "Who knows where I'll land hm? But right now, you should be more worried about where you're gonna land next time" Eric smirked as he watched his wife take her turn, landing right on one of his most expensive spots. "Uh-oh, looks like you're in trouble now dear" Eric laughed as he watched her squirm for a moment, then wolf whistled as she moved to remove her thong, tossing it onto the table. "My my. And here I'm criticising Ashley for her choices in underwear. Looks like my two lovely ladies are going to run out of high value items soon if this keeps up though" Eric smirked, then nudged the dice over to Ashley. "Your turn again dear, why don't we see where you end up hmm?"

Uminator said:
"Oh it does so beat Panties. After all, shirt means there's something to look at" Eric puffed up his chest for a moment, then laughed as he watched Ashley picking up his shirt, though he missed her breathing it in, too busy taking a drink. "Who knows where I'll land hm? But right now, you should be more worried about where you're gonna land next time" Eric smirked as he watched his wife take her turn, landing right on one of his most expensive spots. "Uh-oh, looks like you're in trouble now dear" Eric laughed as he watched her squirm for a moment, then wolf whistled as she moved to remove her thong, tossing it onto the table. "My my. And here I'm criticising Ashley for her choices in underwear. Looks like my two lovely ladies are going to run out of high value items soon if this keeps up though" Eric smirked, then nudged the dice over to Ashley. "Your turn again dear, why don't we see where you end up hmm?"

"Mom, you have thongs?" Ashely said with wide eyed wonder. To be honest, while she was always the classy pinup she really was never the sexual type to Ashely. It felt like she was seeing a whole new side to her parents. "Daddy......keep working out. You're doing good" She added with a bit of a blush to her cheeks as she forced her eyes down to concentrate on the task at hand. Winding up her wrist, she blew on the dice before sending them across the table to rest with a solid three to send her straight to his hotel.

"Is it too late to order room service?" She giggled softly

"Oh that's one of your mothers more modest pieces of clothing" Eric waved a hand and laughed at Ashley's surprise. Still, her shock was to be expected, that was a side of herself that Sarah normally kept between herself and him. "Well of course I will, gotta keep myself in shape after all. It's a vicious cycle really, I gotta be fit in order to keep all the women away, but it's keeping fit that draws them in the first place" He looked to his wife and grinned, then to Ashley as she took her turn, smirking as she landed right on his hotel, another expensive one.

"Room service? Oh I'm afraid that costs extra. Plus tip of course. So I'm gonna have to see just what you can offer to pay first my dear"

Uminator said:
"Oh that's one of your mothers more modest pieces of clothing" Eric waved a hand and laughed at Ashley's surprise. Still, her shock was to be expected, that was a side of herself that Sarah normally kept between herself and him. "Well of course I will, gotta keep myself in shape after all. It's a vicious cycle really, I gotta be fit in order to keep all the women away, but it's keeping fit that draws them in the first place" He looked to his wife and grinned, then to Ashley as she took her turn, smirking as she landed right on his hotel, another expensive one.

"Room service? Oh I'm afraid that costs extra. Plus tip of course. So I'm gonna have to see just what you can offer to pay first my dear"

Biting her lip and lifting her bottom off her chair, her hand emerged from beneath with a pleated black skirt dangling from between her fingers playfully. Tossing it atop the pile she slid her fathers shirt over her upper body before pulling her arms in and expertly stripping her own blouse off before pulling it out of an arm whole and adding it to the pile.

Dressed in only her father's tshirt, a shiver ran down her body from the cool November days as she sat there. "So what you're saying is......you two are secret sluts.......I like it! There's no funny conception story about me is there?"

Eric raised an eyebrow as he watched his daughter remove her skirt, though the table was just blocking his view of her lower half. Damnit. He watched her slowly tug his shirt on, then after a moment her blouse emerged from beneath it, now leaving Ashley in only his t-shirt, which was rather thin to begin with. "Well hey, now that's cheating, I never said you got change young lady. Putting something back on again after is total cheating" He folded his arms across his chest. "Just for that, maybe I wont tell you about the funny conception story about you after all"

Uminator said:
Eric raised an eyebrow as he watched his daughter remove her skirt, though the table was just blocking his view of her lower half. Damnit. He watched her slowly tug his shirt on, then after a moment her blouse emerged from beneath it, now leaving Ashley in only his t-shirt, which was rather thin to begin with. "Well hey, now that's cheating, I never said you got change young lady. Putting something back on again after is total cheating" He folded his arms across his chest. "Just for that, maybe I wont tell you about the funny conception story about you after all"

Ashley sighed dramatically with an eye roll. "FINE. But I'm turning the heat up first" She stated as she stood and turned her body away from her father before tugging a bit at the bottom of his shirt only at mid thigh and refusing to go any further down to cover her shame. Giving them a curiously look for a moment, she quickly shuffled across the dining room to the thermostat and risking a peek of the small but perky ass cheeks beneath his shirt before sliding back into he chair. Sliding an arm over her chest his shirt soon found it's place in the pile.

"Oh fine, but not too high!" Eric called after Ashley as she stood up, though couldn't help but looking at her upper legs, the shirt riding up to show the bottom of her perky ass....it reminded him of Sarah's. As she came back, Eric looked up at her, watching carefully as Ashley removed his shirt, now leaving his daughter completely naked. "My my....looks like my little girl is all grown up..." Eric immediately felt his arousal, an erection springing to life almost instantly within his pants, his incredibly impressive length already straining against his pants, the sight of his naked daughter almost overwhelming. "Well....I'd say that about covers the hotel and the room service..." Eric grinned. "But what about the tip?"

Uminator said:
"Oh fine, but not too high!" Eric called after Ashley as she stood up, though couldn't help but looking at her upper legs, the shirt riding up to show the bottom of her perky ass....it reminded him of Sarah's. As she came back, Eric looked up at her, watching carefully as Ashley removed his shirt, now leaving his daughter completely naked. "My my....looks like my little girl is all grown up..." Eric immediately felt his arousal, an erection springing to life almost instantly within his pants, his incredibly impressive length already straining against his pants, the sight of his naked daughter almost overwhelming. "Well....I'd say that about covers the hotel and the room service..." Eric grinned. "But what about the tip?"

"Oh, the tip! Darling you never forget the tip!" Sarah added quickly, playing along as sharing a look at Eric "Remind me to not take you on our next vacation. The service is going to be absolutely ghastly. You should just give him your chair and be done with it"

Ashely looked between the pair of her parents before stickign her tongue out at her mother playfully as she stood up, covering her tits but letting her cleanly shaven mound between her legs hit the open air with a shiver. Pushing her chair away she slowly circled around the table and slid her bare ass onto her father's lap before settling in. "And don't even say we're not even for this!"

"I agree, I think we'll definitely need to leave Ashley at home next time we go on vacation, doesn't even tip at a super fancy hotel, shocking" Eric shook his head, then watched as Ashley stood up. She was covering those delicious breasts, but her shaven pushy was clearly visible, and the sight caused a visible throb between Eric's legs.

As Ashley moved to sit in his lap, she would be able to feel her father's gigantic erection pressing against her. "Hmmm....i'd say this makes us even. Now why don't you sit there while your mother takes her turn hmm?"

Uminator said:
"I agree, I think we'll definitely need to leave Ashley at home next time we go on vacation, doesn't even tip at a super fancy hotel, shocking" Eric shook his head, then watched as Ashley stood up. She was covering those delicious breasts, but her shaven pushy was clearly visible, and the sight caused a visible throb between Eric's legs.

As Ashley moved to sit in his lap, she would be able to feel her father's gigantic erection pressing against her. "Hmmm....i'd say this makes us even. Now why don't you sit there while your mother takes her turn hmm?"

Sarah watched her husband as her nude daughter sit in his lap, knowing enough about him after 15 year old marriage to know that he was chomping at the bit "You know sweetheart...maybe you should learn to tip. And just the tip" She said, giving a knowing nod at her husband as Ashely looked to be wiggling softly away from the cock poking into her backside. "And for the record, that was the same line he used on me 9 months before you were born"

Eric grinned slightly to his wife, then looked to Ashley. A moment later his hand slipped down, 'accidentally' brushing against his daughters bare ass, before there was a zipping noise as his fly was undone. A moment later, Eric grunted as his cock sprang free, a giant slab of meat springing out and slapping into Ashley's back, leaving a glistening spot of pre-cum on her skin. "Oh I don't know honey....you know me....I'm a very big tipper..."

Uminator said:
Eric grinned slightly to his wife, then looked to Ashley. A moment later his hand slipped down, 'accidentally' brushing against his daughters bare ass, before there was a zipping noise as his fly was undone. A moment later, Eric grunted as his cock sprang free, a giant slab of meat springing out and slapping into Ashley's back, leaving a glistening spot of pre-cum on her skin. "Oh I don't know honey....you know me....I'm a very big tipper..."

"Daddy!" Ashley said, her mouth cutely wide open as she reached back and slugged him lightly on the shoulder. His snake resting against her back, nestled by her firm backside she couldn't help but to lean back a little and let his bare skin slide a little bit against her own. "Okay, but just the tip! And you have to take it out after the turn is over, mom might have been dumb enough to get knocked up but I'm smarter"

"Well, what do you say Eric?" Sarah said, leaning a hand on her elbow and watchign the pair of them, not looking to be in any rush to pass the turn

"Well...alright, just the tip, but I'm not taking responsibility if she decides she wants more" Eric smirked slightly. "Well then baby..." He reached a hand down to give Ashley's ass cheek a quick squeeze. "I suppose I'll be a good daddy and at least let you decide how to position yourself"

Uminator said:
"Well...alright, just the tip, but I'm not taking responsibility if she decides she wants more" Eric smirked slightly. "Well then baby..." He reached a hand down to give Ashley's ass cheek a quick squeeze. "I suppose I'll be a good daddy and at least let you decide how to position yourself"

"A good daddy? Riiigghhhhhtt" Ashley giggled softly, joining her mothers chuckle at his choice of words. Turning her naked body in his lap to face him, she leaned her upper body back against the table behind her and let him soak up the clear sight of her naked tanned skin. Planting a leg onto each side of her father's hips, she gave herself a tender stroke for his eyes encouragingly.

Eric licked his lips as Ashley turned around in his lap, giving him his first real up close view of the front of her naked body. Her skin was smooth, perfect, tanned. And her breasts...so big, so round, so firm, so gravity defyingly perky, just like Sarah's. Of course it would allow Ashley to see her fathers cock for the first time....by far the longest and thickest she would ever have seen, either in reality or even looking online, almost impossibly large. As Ashley stroked herself, it was hard for Eric to not just grab her there and then...but he somehow restrained himself, sliding a hand down to his impressive erection, grunting as he pushed it downwards, then groaned as he managed to slowly slide the head inside of his daughters body, though even just the head was huge within her. "A-ah.....looks like...you inherited your mothers tightness...."

Uminator said:
Eric licked his lips as Ashley turned around in his lap, giving him his first real up close view of the front of her naked body. Her skin was smooth, perfect, tanned. And her breasts...so big, so round, so firm, so gravity defyingly perky, just like Sarah's. Of course it would allow Ashley to see her fathers cock for the first time....by far the longest and thickest she would ever have seen, either in reality or even looking online, almost impossibly large. As Ashley stroked herself, it was hard for Eric to not just grab her there and then...but he somehow restrained himself, sliding a hand down to his impressive erection, grunting as he pushed it downwards, then groaned as he managed to slowly slide the head inside of his daughters body, though even just the head was huge within her. "A-ah.....looks like...you inherited your mothers tightness...."

Ashely's mouth slid open and shut wordless as she watched her father guide himself to her puffy lips and sink himself in. Just his wide flared tip made her knees wobble at his sides, feeling herself give a spasm of protest against the huge invader snaking its way into her warm folds.

"Oh gosh......I don't think she was tight for very long after she met you....." She mumbled, raising her hips up then slowly lowering herself back down on his shaft.

"Well....she's still tight for me at least, though probably ruined for other men. Aren't you dear?" Eric looked to Sarah and smirked, then groaned as Ashley slid herself around on his cock. "C-careful dear....you might get tempted...to have more than just the tip..."

Uminator said:
"Well....she's still tight for me at least, though probably ruined for other men. Aren't you dear?" Eric looked to Sarah and smirked, then groaned as Ashley slid herself around on his cock. "C-careful dear....you might get tempted...to have more than just the tip..."

Ashely looked him straight in the eyes as she gave a little push of her hips down onto him, another half inch of his cock slinking between her legs. "Whoops.....accident......" She shrugged cutely with her skin already starting to look a bit flushed. Her own hands moved to caress her own bare B cups, the pink nails of her fingers teasing circles around the pink nipples standing rock hard atop them. "This is sooooooo nice..."

"Careful dear. You might get tempted to stuff the turkey a little bit too much" Sarah added, pulling her own dress over her head while the two were distracted. "You know how much gravy you have.....daddy"

Eric groaned loudly as Ashley slipped another half inch down his cock, but there was so much more left outside as well, and every inch of it was throbbing and hard as steel, aching to be squeezed, aching to fill someone. "Glad you're enjoying it baby..." Eric reached up to caress his daughter's cheek softly, lovingly, then licked his lips as he watched his wife removing his dress.
"Y'know dear....it all seems a little unfair all this attention is over here...." He glanced over at the couch where Drake, his son and Ashley's younger brother, was sat. Though the boy had passed out from the alcohol just as the monopoly game had been getting started. "Dear, why don't you make sure Drake is alright? After all, we have to treat our children equally now don't we?"

Uminator said:
Eric groaned loudly as Ashley slipped another half inch down his cock, but there was so much more left outside as well, and every inch of it was throbbing and hard as steel, aching to be squeezed, aching to fill someone. "Glad you're enjoying it baby..." Eric reached up to caress his daughter's cheek softly, lovingly, then licked his lips as he watched his wife removing his dress.
"Y'know dear....it all seems a little unfair all this attention is over here...." He glanced over at the couch where Drake, his son and Ashley's younger brother, was sat. Though the boy had passed out from the alcohol just as the monopoly game had been getting started. "Dear, why don't you make sure Drake is alright? After all, we have to treat our children equally now don't we?"

"He could never handle wine, could he?" Sarah laughed before giving him a nod, moving over to her son passed out cold. Brushing away the hair that dropped in front of her eyes as she bent over at the waist, she pressed her lips to his and tasted the lingering hint of merlot as they shared an embrace. "Mouth to mouth was a success, he's just sleepy"

Ashley took advantage of the distraction, letting herself sink down on his rod before the cool feel of his balls pressing against her backside lulled her into a half lidded look down. "God......no wonder she married you......" Ashely sighed softly, a thin layer of sweat covering her naked body as she fought for breath. Tight enough to feel every throb coming down his rock solid shaft she couldn't imagine how she would have rather had this holiday go

Drake didn't seem to react to his naked mother approaching him, or even when she bent over right infront of him. As she leaned in though and kissed him, he at least stirred slightly, some kind of instinct kicking in and causing him to try and kiss back for a moment, before he settled once again. The kiss seemed to have drawn some reaction though, even in his unconscious state, a bulge was beginning to form in Drake's pants, more than visible to Sarah.

Eric was watching Sarah for a moment, until he suddenly felt Ashley sliding down his cock. The man groaned loudly, his cock twitching and throbbing inside of his daughters body until finally their hips met. Honestly, he was surprised Ashley had been able to take his entire cock into her. Even Sarah had taken almost a week of near constant fucking when they met before she had loosened up enough to take all of him. "M-my my....my little girl...sure grows up fast....y'know...you might not get it out in time now y'know....assuming you even want it out anymore..." Eric leaned a little closer to Ashley, pressing his daughter against the table behind her.

Back
Top Bottom