Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Living Underwear (F, M or Futa Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
Note: I am NOT looking for your character to be a "victim" of the living underwear (comedic, inopportune, or otherwise); rather your character is the one in control.

I do not have anything definitive just yet what kind of storyline would be involved, nor any thoughts about genre (thought I do have some ideas regarding both), so that's all open for discussion.

My basic idea involves your character having a pair of living underwear that do all the things underwear are for, and love doing it. For example, if they had a telepathic bond, the underwear would be happy when he/she put them on, tell him/her how wonderful he/she smells today, etc. I also had the thought that since they would be living, they could have limited movement - such as being able to quickly constrict and return to normal - providing endless hours of vigorous hands-free masturbation for their wearer on command.

If you're interested in exploring this idea further, please send a PM!

sounds interesting. Might be more fun if the underwear was a person and they get turned into the panties, or maybe other clothing as well. Maybe even objects. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom