Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domineering boss looking for a Sissy Barmaid and cheating girlfriend for MMF Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
♂ The Sissy Barmaid ♀

197942.jpg

Content - MMF, forced feminization, prostitution, emasculation, bisexuality, piercings, D/S, humiliation, oral fixation, spanking, interracial, cuckold, group, non-consensual(consensual), dominant boss, submissive employee, switch girlfriend, light bondage, modern day, slice of life, ecchi, degrading job.

Scenario - I've been wanting to explore group based cuckolding themes for some time now but I could never quite translate my thoughts into type format until now.

This scenario involves three parties, a domineering pimp-like boss character played by myself, an effeminate humiliation prone "paysexual" barmaid character, and of course our barmaid's cheating spouse character.

This is your standard threesome cuckolding plot, albeit the girlfriend generally does love her barmaid boyfriend and only cheats for physical pleasure but is otherwise emotionally committed and supportive of her boyfriend's choices, she's turned on by the boss's dominant masculinity but doesn't see herself in a serious relationship because he's too much of a jerk, she wants the best of both worlds, but is fine with a sensitive supportive beta husband and someone else to satisfy her carnal desires.

The cuckold boyfriend would be privy to this all along, they would have a sort of open-arrangement, though reluctant at first, he would eventually come around to the idea thanks to some grooming from both his boss and girlfriend as well as some soul searching into his own sexuality, he's content with merely being able to share himself and his girlfriend.

Setting - Modern Day Amsterdam, pirate-theme brothel/pub.

What I'm looking for - I'm looking for someone to play the girlfriend of the emasculated bar maid. She would be the cuckoldress in the relationship and not so secretly having an affair with the barmaid's domineering boss character, encouraging and teasing her boyfriend for his unusual waitress job, finding it "cute" though rejecting him in favor of his much more masculine boss.

Other Info - Message me if interested. We can discuss any changes you want, I'm open to ideas.

Characters

The Domineering Jerk Boss Antagonist (played by myself)

eD11t9oB.jpeg

The Submissive Cuckold Barmaid

197942.jpg

The Supportive Cheating Girlfriend

94835.jpg

BlackestKnight said:
♂ The Sissy Barmaid ♀

197942.jpg

Content - MMF, forced feminization, prostitution, emasculation, bisexuality, piercings, D/S, humiliation, oral fixation, spanking, interracial, cuckold, group, non-consensual(consensual), dominant boss, submissive employee, switch girlfriend, light bondage, modern day, slice of life, ecchi, degrading job.

Scenario - I've been wanting to explore group based cuckolding themes for some time now but I could never quite translate my thoughts into type format until now.

This scenario involves three parties, a domineering pimp-like boss character played by myself, an effeminate humiliation prone "paysexual" barmaid character, and of course our barmaid's cheating spouse character.

This is your standard threesome cuckolding plot, albeit the girlfriend generally does love her barmaid boyfriend and only cheats for physical pleasure but is otherwise emotionally committed and supportive of her boyfriend's choices, she's turned on by the boss's dominant masculinity but doesn't see herself in a serious relationship because he's too much of a jerk, she wants the best of both worlds, but is fine with a sensitive supportive beta husband and someone else to satisfy her carnal desires.

The cuckold boyfriend would be privy to this all along, they would have a sort of open-arrangement, though reluctant at first, he would eventually come around to the idea thanks to some grooming from both his boss and girlfriend as well as some soul searching into his own sexuality, he's content with merely being able to share himself and his girlfriend.

Setting - Modern Day Amsterdam, pirate-theme brothel/pub.

What I'm looking for - I'm looking for someone to play the girlfriend of the emasculated bar maid. She would be the cuckoldress in the relationship and not so secretly having an affair with the barmaid's domineering boss character, encouraging and teasing her boyfriend for his unusual waitress job, finding it "cute" though rejecting him in favor of his much more masculine boss.

Other Info - Message me if interested. We can discuss any changes you want, I'm open to ideas.

Characters

The Domineering Jerk Boss Antagonist (played by myself)

eD11t9oB.jpeg

The Submissive Cuckold Barmaid

197942.jpg

The Supportive Cheating Girlfriend

94835.jpg

Hi im 32 f india hotwife ..would love to roleplay on this with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom