Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FutaxF) Shovel's Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
Hello there! Shovel here. I am looking for partners and friend's for some casual and fun little roleplays to do in my free time. I have set up my request thread in a (hopefully) easy to read manner which allows you to find the information you seek as quickly and efficiently as possible.

!!!CURRENT CRAVING: Love, Romance, Fantasy Themes!!!

The Writer's Story: The Person Behind the Screen[/color]]

I am a 26 year old Genderqueer/Genderfluid and experience sexual and romantic attraction exclusively towards females and femininity. Often, I play characters that are transgender, shemale, and femboys. Occasionally, I will indulge more masculine characters but it is usually special cases and within certain contexts. As for role, I am a switch with submissive tendencies. Again, I will occasionally do dominant roles but in special cases/contexts. Unless I have a good submissive or switch character to play with, I tend to get either bored or burnt out rather quickly as the domme.

If you are interested in learning more about my desires, you can have a look at my...
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
98% Non-monogamist
88% Submissive
81% Primal (Prey)
80% Experimentalist
79% Brat
79% Switch
77% Pet
76% Bondage receiver
70% girl/boy
60% Voyeur
56% Vanilla
32% Ageplayer
29% Slave
28% Owner
23% Bondage giver
22% Exhibitionist
21% Daddy/Mommy
20% Dominant
10% Primal (Hunter)
8% Sadist
6% Brat tamer
5% Masochist
2% All-Rounder
0% Degradation receiver
0% Degradation giver
0% Master/Mistress

Wanna know of my beginnings? Check out my...
I've been roleplaying for a long time...possibly 15 years? It wasn't always sexual though. I had my start in AOL chat rooms playing in Fantasy/Medieval rooms. It was later that things got a little more naughty and perverse. Hehe. I was on Gaia Online for awhile before it was heavily moderated and overrun with preteens. When Gaia had their crack down, I moved on to Darkerroleplay (No longer existent). Now, I am active on several other 18+ roleplay sites, Fetlife, and am also somewhat active within my IRL local scene. Note: I will not share any of this or other personal information with you unless you are a close and trusted friend. Sorry.

And to bring things to a conclusion, here is a list of...
Pokemon
Vampire: The Masquerade
Star Trek
Stargate
Scandinavian/Nordic Countries, Culture, and History (Noway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Finland...Vikings!)
Zombie Movies and TV Shows
Politics
Religion
Current Events
Science/Educational Documentaries (I love Neil deGrasse Tyson in Cosmos!)
Science/Educational Youtube Channels (Vsauce, ASAPScience, Veritasium, ect.)
Sex and Gender Studies
Anthropology, Archaeology, Biology, Cosmology, Epistemology, Mythology, and so many more -ologies!

The Writer's Intention: The Purpose of Roleplay[/b]]
A few years back, I used to write really long detailed posts and would play out long complex stories in roleplay. But these days my post sizes have shrank significantly to the point where I am lucky if I can squeeze two paragraphs out as a starter and average about one paragraph per post. And I find that if I try to go beyond that threshold, I get stressed/overwhelmed, find it mentally too taxing, and experience a loss in enjoyment in the roleplay.

I think a lot of it has to do with my time constraints, mental energy, and expectations that I get out of roleplay. In the past I had A LOT more free time and could put in more effort in my writing. But with having a job, social life, and trying to stay healthy, I don't think I have the willpower to do large long term complex stories anymore. That is not to say the quality of my posts have suffered; I just can't push out big posts like I used to.

My view of the role of roleplaying over time has changed. I find roleplaying to be a fun relaxing time-passer; A chance to dive into a fantasy world and experience different sides of myself (and other people) for a bit. If I have to make long complicated posts that stress me out, then that defeats the purpose of roleplay for me.

The Writer's Personas: Characters[/color]]
I have many characters....possibly too many characters laying around ready to be used!

Vampire: The Masquerade Themed[/b]]

Star Trek Themed[/b]]

If there is a certain character type you would prefer me to play, that is fine too depending on what you are seeking. I usually don't play canon characters, but might if it was the right sort of character.

The Writer's Multiverse: Settings and Themes[/color]]

Ancient Greece and Mythology
Ancient Mesopotamia (Egyptian, Bronze Age) And Mythology
Ancient Scandinavia and Norse Mythology
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Modern Realism
Tribal/Native American/Indigenous Peoples
Sci-Fi/Futuristic
Post Apocalyptic
Steampunk

Video Game/TV/Movie/Anime
Final Fantasy VII-X
Harvest Moon
Legend of Zelda
Pokemon
Star Trek
Star Gate
Chobits
X-men

The Writer's Muse: Scoring a Roleplay[/color]]

The best way to get my attention and get a positive response from me is to let your personality shine, establish a little rapport, and be ready with your idea/plot for us in mind. Extra points if you took notice of something I am craving and/or listed under my favorites.

I do not mind providing feedback and suggestions for us, but do not force me into coming up with the entire roleplay plot on my own. I have provided plenty of information for you. Use it! :)

NEW!!![/color] The Writer's Ideas: Plots and Scenarios!]
Sex Therapy[/b]]
I have come such a long way in transitioning into the person I want to be and living a life of my own making. But there is still a part of me that I am not quite confident in yet. I am a little self conscious about my performance in the bedroom as well as my body...specifically, my huge fat cock. :x

You would be playing the part of a Sex Therapist or Sex Worker who I have been referred to that will help me with issues surrounding sexuality. I am sure we will have a lot of fun with our private sessions together. <3~

Nude Beach/Resort[/b]]
I have come such a long way in transitioning into the person I want to be and living a life of my own making. I have decided that in order to improve my confidence in myself that I am going to go out to a nude beach and strut my stuff! ....Well, maybe just relax on the beach and read a book while my big fat cock is out. :3

You would be playing the part of either a curious passer-by or a part of the Resort staff (Tiki Bartender, Server, Masseuse, ect.). Sex on the beach? Possible. Or we could just go back to my room. :]

Monster-Girl Magic Seed[/b]]
Select the monster girl of your choosing under my character list. The main idea behind this idea is the monster girl will have enchanted semen with amazing properties that serves as a miracle cure all. Got acne? Spray some on your face! Bit of a cough? Swallow a load! Infertile? *smirk* In addition to curing some of these conditions, regular absorption and ingestion of the magic cum acts as a fountain of youth that makes one healthy, strong, and vibrant.

A witch, sorceress, or alchemist could profit greatly if she could get a regular source of the stuff! Or perhaps rather than selling it, she would prefer to keep the benefits to herself?

Now the real question is...would she coax and be persuasive to the monster girl? Or would she use more forceful measures?

Girls-only Boarding School[/b]]
There's a new girl in school...but she isn't really a girl! Or is she? I play a transgender girl and you can be my bisexual/lesbian classmate/roommate who makes a startling discovery when you uncover your feelings for the new girl.

I would also be interested in trying this setting as a Student Teacher.

Interested? Send me a PM and we will come up with something amazing. <3~​

RE: (FutaxF) Just Another Writer Looking For A Good Time~

Updated with plots since everyone has been asking for them.

Bumpededed

Here we go.

ewbfhweuhfnwifnewkifewnko

qwertyuiop

Nani?

Status
Not open for further replies.