Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{Make me blush?} Femboy seeking males, females, and futas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Delaway

Meteorite
Jamie isn't quite like the other boys. . .

Puberty had done some strange things to him. It wasn't that he was a late bloomer. No, he was more of an...odd bloomer. He'd taken on some rather feminine qualities. His voice was naturally on the higher side. His facial features were soft, and his skin was smooth. He was practically hairless from the neck-down. There was a curve to his hips, and his plump backside rivaled that of any girl's his age—much to his embarrassment.

I'd love to play Jamie at any stage of his descent into feminization. Maybe he's still a 'normal' boy, who still wears boys clothes and has never even thought of other men in that way before. Or maybe he's a full-on femboy, strutting around in a short dress and stockings, flirting with every guy at the club. Or maybe he's somewhere in between!

Here are a few scene ideas I'd like to try out (though please note that they're not all I'm interested in doing; if you've got your own idea in mind, feel free to suggest it!):

Online Meet-up: In this scenario, I'd like to play a teen who meets up with someone from the internet. Perhaps you're a stranger who responded to a Craigslist ad, or perhaps we've been chatting/RPing for months before I finally work up the courage to meet you...Either way!

Forbidden nightclub: There's a secret, underground bar somewhere in the city that, at first glance, seems like any other club...until you look around and realize that about half of the clientele is underage. I'd love to do a scene featuring a nightclub like this--one where young teens go explicitly to get hit on and picked up by adults. What'll you do when you see my thick ass swaying back and forth on the dancefloor?

Gradual sissification: This is a basis for a potentially long-term scene in which I start out as a normal, teenage boy, and you gradually begin to feminize me. The specifics of our relationship can vary--perhaps we've just started dating, or maybe you're just a friend of mine. Maybe you're someone I just met, or a next-door neighbor. I really want to stress the 'gradual' part of this; I don't want a scene in which you just abruptly whip out a dress and demand that I wear it within the first two or three posts. It needs to happen slowly, perhaps starting with some casual teasing about my more feminine appearance before progressively becoming more unambiguous and explicit. I plan on playing my character as somewhat resistant but impressionable. Over time, you'll train me to be a slutty, eager little femboy.

Date gone wrong: This can be combined with any scene, really. Things are getting hot and heavy, but as you attempt to penetrate me, I realize you’re a bit too big or that it’s starting to hurt a little too much for my comfort. I ask you to stop…but you have other plans, and keep at it.

In general, I'm a fan of modern realism--I like scenes that take place in modern times, and don't really like supernatural elements.

F-list can be found here: https://www.f-list.net/c/Jamie%20Delaway

Looking forward to hearing from you, darlings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom