Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Love, War, and CHAOS! (Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic

Planetoid
Sup! Chaotic talking over here, and I must say, I am craving something!

Alright, here's the gist of it: I'm bored, I have a shit-ton of time, and I write fast as hell. That mixed with a little creativity means I can be a very nice, romantic little writer. I respond VERY quickly, depending on the situation, and I normally am online from 4PM GMT-6, to about 2 or 3AM if nothing bad comes up. I am also normally on all the time on weekends, so yeah, I'm pretty much free forever.

This means I can rp a lot, and this also means I can take up several people and several roleplays. This also means that I want a partner who can log in often to respond often, because otherwise I grow anxious and impatient, sorry.

Of course, I understand that life is shit, and if needed I will, of course, give time. If you need/want to drop our RP, I suggest you message me first about it, see if we can correct it, instead of leaving me hanging.

Now, my likes and dislikes, dos and dont's!

Kinks:
Taboo- Specifically, incest. I do not know why, but this has always been a huge interest for me because aside that it's just hot in a way, it is also very interesting to write and make due to its psychological performance.

Romance- I consider myself to be an avid romantic, and I do prefer to be passionate on the smut. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy raw fucking, but of course, it means a lot more if love is involved.

Anal- The butt, and nothing but.

Futa- I do enjoy this because it kinda mixes the ideals and is still hot and fun to write. I'm actually craving an RP with it.

Story- As much fun as mindless sex it, sometimes we need a story to fuel it.

Sexual Exhaustion- Hot, sweaty, and very tired!

All of the above are my particularly hard hitting kinks. Here are my turn offs and nos!

Nope-Train giveaways:

Sexual Gore: I'm a pretty avid action writer as well, and I can and do enjoy getting descriptive with fight scenes. However, sexual gore is simply disgusting to me and feels awkward to write.

Prolapse: Yes, I enjoy anal scenes. I do NOT, however, enjoy things being slightly... out of order. This is in general.

Extreme Balooning: I can be persuaded to the normal kind, but not this. It's just too much, sorry mate.

Horse Cocks: Alright, 9 or 10 inches is fine. But nothing further. I prefer correct human anatomy. I can be persuaded on this, but it will take a lot.

Scat: Self-explanatory with the Sexual Gore.

Grossness: Being messy is good, but there's a difference between messy, and disgusting.

Death: Again, Sexual Gore. I like it if it's in story, not in sex.

Extreme SM: I dunno. I just don't like seeing someone get tortured. I'll handle moderate BDSM if needed, but no extreme sadism.

Alright. I'm open to basically anything else, incluiding (to a point) rape, non-con, furries (no problem on this one, actually), etc.

Now tha you know a bit more about me and aren't turning back, here come the platz! Note: All of these are just what I kinda want right now. I'm open to basically everything that doesn't break my rules.

1. God Killer. (HEAVILY STORY DRIVEN. LOOOOTS OF VIOLENCE AND ADULT THEMES! MAJOR A LIST RIGHT NOW, AND VERY LONG TERM) (Based on my own mytho)

Jake Summons used to be a normal kid in the world of Nigh, enjoying his life calmly in a little village known as WoodHollow, deep in the Northern Region of the Terra Continent. He lived a happy life with his friends, but it all changed when the Blood Wolves came. Fierce beast who bathe in the gore of their prey, this set a chain of events that would change his life into one of death and dispair, of murder... and blood.

It's been more than 300 years since then, and Jake stands tall in the middle of the Great War, a war waged since time before he was born. Yet he stands young, now a God Slayer, looking to lay his vengeance upon the Immortals who sinned against him, and to kill every single God who has ever done wrong against his people.

And who knows, maybe he'll succeed, or maybe he'll fing love lost along the way?

2. The Uncanny Life of Yuki Tomoyo (FutaxF)

Y'know, being a teenage girl is not fucking easy. It's not simple, it's not calm, it's not even nice. But being a teenage girl with a secret in the form of a little dick that grows up to 7 inches? In modern day Japan!? You're fucking screwed!

Or so Yuki thought. Now the question is, will she find anyone who will ever be with her? Will she be able to get anything she so desires, including love? Will there ever be a second season to Highschool of the Dead? All this and more, in The Uncanny Life of Yuki Tomoyo!

3. My IRL (In Real Life) (MxF/FxF/?x?)

15 years, 11 months, 2 hours, 52 minutes and 44 seconds-and counting-. this is how much ------ had lived, and ? was already getting tired of it. Surfing the Internet over and over, playing videogames more and more, and reading from time to time. Between this and school, ? was basically bored of ? life. But one day, a certain person would send a certain little message as he surfed a little chat site. A ? more or less of his age, if not the same, who would show ----- what it truly means to be alive, and horny.

4. Little Brother, don't lie to me. (Incest) (MxF)

Maybe if he had done things differently, then it wouldn't have to be this way. Maybe if he had done something the right way, he wouldn't be facing this situation. Or maybe if he had been born somewhere! But... what did it matter anymore? He had to face the reality now, and try to live up to it. The fact that he was in love with his very sister paid no heed to it!

And hey, who knows! Maybe she also felt the same... right?

5. Mommy and Me. (Incest) (FxM/F)

Vacation is suppoused to be fun, exciting, and adventurous, right? Well, it was, until the news arrived. He/She would have to spend the entire holiday cruise of 2 much needed months of rest before dreaded college with-you guessed it!- his/her own mother! All because she felt like she/he would have enough time away at college dorm.

Well, not like it matters anymore. Besides, 2 months isn't that long... right? What could go wrong?

These are more or less my ideas, will update if anything comes up. Message or write in the forum, mates!

Bumping this mother up. Any and all RPs are open to MULTIPLE SUBSCRIPTIONS. I can do the same story more than once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom