Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Ditzy Demoness (dando20 and Doctor Freak)

dando20

Supernova
"Yess...that should do it" Dane said as he was finished with the summoning circle. At last he would be able to summon a powerful demoness to his side. Though he was a low level summoner, he was confident he would be able to conjure the servant he has always wanted. After so long being bullied and threatened by others of higher class, he couldn't take it anymore. He would show all those snobs his power. And finally he will be the most popular guy in school!!....

Well, maybe the last thought was a bit too immature, but after being the laughingstock of Enigma High, he would resort to use dark summoning arts to get his revenge. Not only will he get the girlfriend of his dreams, but the most powerful one in the world. NO one would be able to talk smack to him ever again.

Dane grins greedily, getting the tome he got from eBay and started chanting the spell. He knew it was working as the circle was glowing whitish red. "YYess...hehe it's working..." Dane said chuckling a bit madly. He barely got sleep the past few weeks.

The room lit up with a bright white light after a few more moments. The light soon began to take shape, quickly filling out a female silhouette. There was a large amount of power at first, but then it began to die down. Once the light dissipated it revealed a red skinned female creature. She had a thin tail protruding from the top of her bottom and it swished back and forth with a tip at the very end. The womanly figure had very shapely legs, seemed a tad tall - nearly Dane's height actually, and had an hourglass figure. She had large, perky breasts that seemed to be at best 36DD in cup size. Her hair was long, reaching her waist from the back and it was snow white rather than the typical black. Her eyes were purely yellow and she bore fangs that seemed to even stay out when her mouth was closed. Getting a closer look, the summoned demon also seemed to have... freckles on her cheeks. She didn't seem to be that much older than Dane himself, perhaps a little younger. There was demonic power in the room, but it wasn't as Dane felt. She held her head when she finished teleporting and grumbled. "That was one heck of a ride," she said, then blinked and looked at Dane. "Oh, they pushed me through after all... Dammit. Uh, I mean, hi!"

Dane saw the demonness and he could only be....underwhelmed. No doubt she was a fine creature, even more sexy than he imagined...but she looks to be about his own age, if not a bit younger. Plus, freckles?....really?..Who ever heard of demons having freckles like some nerd. And from what he could sense, her aura was kinda weak with what he expecting. Did he summoned a weak demon? "Umm...hi?..I'm Dane and I summoned you..." Dane said to the succubus awkwardly. "Umm...I know this is sudden....but...just out of curiosity...can you cast a tempest of flames on my enemies?..." Dane said, hopefully. He hoped he didn't flunk on the summon. Maybe she was hiding her true power?...like in Dragon Ball Z

"Um... Yeah, about that," she said. "My name's Tora... um... You don't need to know my last name. Uh... No, I can't do that. I haven't learned that yet." She scratched her neck a bit nervously. "I-I can... um.... give... them the flu though. Yeah! That's just as bad, right?" She laughed a bit nervously before sighing. "Look, another demon was supposed to come through that portal, but then I got pushed and well, here I am." She tried to make herself laugh again. "Oh boy this is awkward."

Dane could only stare at the demon named Tora in disbelief. He did a face palm at himself, frustrated beyond reason. "A FLU!?..That's it?!...UUGhhh...I can't believe it. I wanted someone powerful and...ughh...even in summoning I suck" Dane said in a defeated tone, kneeling as if he was about to cry. "(sniff)...I..I'm not crying....I..I have something in my eye...(sniff)" Dane said as he obviously was shedding tears. It was quite a...sad display of the would-be summoner. "Can't anything in my life go right?" Dane whined.

"Uh... um..." Tora blinked and then looked around. "Wow, okay, dude, cheer up. Succubi... we're not born with the stuff we're known for. We go to school like you guys do." She approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Listen to me, Dane, right? I can still learn more things. Trust me. I may have accidentally come here, but, I , uh, am kinda not going back there. So let's make the best of the situation." She snapped her fingers and made a large soda appear in the air. "You like soda? Who am I kidding, everyone likes soda! Look, I know how to do that!"

Dane sniffed and looked at the soda she conjured out of air. "(sniff) Well...that IS cool I guess." Dane muttered as he grabs the red bottle of soda, opens and drinks it. He smiles, liking how it tastes. "Mmm...Red Mountain Dew...Thanks...umm...sorry for the sissy display...I guess you're alright." Dane said with a smile. If anything, he got a cute and sexy girlfriend for himself. "So...at least tell me what you can do so far...and we'll work from there." Dane asked Tora. He then wondered if he should mentioned to her that she was naked, but she doesn't seem to mind or care...not like Dane would want her to be clothed right now as he looks at her ample breasts blushing.

"There's a few things I could do," she said. "Lucky for you, 'Master' Dane - can I just call you Dane, by the way? Master makes me feel like we're not in the modern century. Anyway.... I can possess others, for one. I can conjure small items. I also need to ask if you have any clothing I may borrow since you're staring at me and most of my words might be going in one ear and out the other right now."

"Huh?...Oh right" Dane said and rushed to his room, getting only a t-shirt for Tora. "Sorry..I couldn't find pants that could fit you." Dane said blushing. He did have boxers for her, but he didn't think it would be comfortable for her..due to her tail getting in the way. "Possession huh?..Hmmm..that might be useful" Dane thought.

"But..umm...I have to ask...can you at least disguise yourself?" Dane told her. "In case you need to go out....The whole 'red skin with pointy tail' might be less than subtle." Dane asked, not sure the world is ready to know succubi actually exists.

Tora grabbed the shirt and put it on. It actually seemed big on her - big enough to even cover her crotch and let her shapely legs be the only thing exposed. "I suppose you're right about that," she said. "I believe I can disguise. Possession would be the next idea if I couldn't." She tried to concentrate as best she could. Her skin did begin to turn her skin into a pale white and her spaded tail slowly begin to recede into her shapely bottom, seeming to reform as "extra cushioning" down there.

"Ok That works" Dane said with a smile, seeing the demon now looking like a human being....a very sexy figured human being. Even as a human she was still so incredibly hot. Now it seemed like the tail was sucked in her body and grew her butt a bit...weird but oh so kinky. "Well...umm...Since you are a succubus, I assume you get your strength from...well..sex. So..." Dane paused, hoping Tora knew what he wanted now. In honestly, he was very much a virgin when it comes to sex, but he was willing to try now that he has a loyal girlfriend. "I mean...if you're up for it." Dane said, trying to play it cool.

"Have sex?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "You make a valid point. Succubi do get power from sex, though do you also know that we're notorious for using sex to catch our prey? That pretty much means that it's really hard to be a one man Succubus. Lucky for you, you want people killed, so that's probably not a problem."

Dane then realized Tora has a point. They do have a very nymphomaniac personality. Though Tora doesn't seem to show it. She must not be a big fan of sex or she is hiding it very well. Either way, he had an idea on how to take care of some of his enemies. "So you don't mind draining my enemies dry then?" Dane said smiling excitingly. Perhaps this summon wasn't suck a fluke after all.

"Of course not," she said, then smirked. "But I do need my 'Maste' to tame me to make sure I don't accidentally drain him, you know." She approached him and bent over. "And yes, I'm a teenage Succubus. That's like a horny teenage slut but multiplied by a million, handsome." She then placed a quick peck on his lips before climbing into his lap. "I can also be more than sexy. I can be cute." She did proceed to give him the cutest puppy dog pout, which in the end, somehow made her more attractive.

The combination of Tora sitting on his lap and her giving a overly sexy cute pout made Dane immediately harden. He sighed, not believing his luck. He hugged her closer, and already he was kissing her so passionately, caressing her so much. He pulls out panting, not believing he just did that. "You..you're amazing. I can't believe I was so ever mad at you..." Dane said, rubbing the succubus' sides. "Yes...you'll be my wondrous servant that shall strike down my enemies, my sweet slutty demon." Dane whispered to her as he kisses her neck. He took all that he had not to chuckle like some generic anime villain.

"Now, someone still has to tame me," she whispered seductively in his ear. "And when he does, he'll get a special present from his very grateful Succubus." She winked at him. She didn't seem like the "freckle faced teenage nerd Succubus" anymore as pretty much she only showed off that she had sexual experience now. Or she was just very talented at it.

"Hehe ok then.." Dane said, having an idea to start taming her. "Let's see how long you can go without orgasming." Dane said while digging into her already wet pussy and started petting inside her, teasingly. "If you can last 10 minutes without you orgasming, I'll let you cum. I wan't my sweet sex servant to have some control...otherwise, I'll have to punish you" Dane says grinning.

"T-This wasn't what I had in mind, but it feels... awesome," Tora moaned out as her slit hungrily worked on Dane's hand. It felt like a strange entity, like it could eat up his hand at any moment as it did feel like it was a very wet mouth. She let out louder moans as her huge breasts bounced wildly while she moved.

Dane moaned, feeling a bit weirded out at how Tora's pussy is sucking his fingers like some second mouth. It got him even hornier, wanting so much to screw her good. But not before she learns self control. "Mmmm..yess..that's good...eight more minutes left." Dane moaned out as he starts kissing her neck and lips.

"E-Eight minutes, huh?" she asked, moaning and panting as she leaned into his kisses. "Y-You do look like you're having fun with this." She grabbed him by the back of his head and planted one hell of a passionate kiss on his lips. He'd feel her forked tongue slither into his mouth to play with his.

Dane moaned, accepting the lovely kiss as he keeps fingering Tora. He moaned, kissing her back with the same passion. He wanted so much to fuck her good. He chuckled in his mind, seeing HE had to learn some self control too. Dane made note in his mind that Tora has 7 minutes left.

Tora managed to keep the kiss held as she worked on his hand. Her body was treating it like a cock, after all, and repeatedly using her womanhood to clamp down around it. This is why it's given the mouth-like feeling. Who knew what else down there was used for as a Succubus.

Dane was a bit nervous now as Tora's pussy sucks his hand even deeper than he thought was possible. He tries not to show his fear, kissing her more and more. Tora now had 5 minutes now left for her to hold on. "Mmm..man...your pussy is unreal." Dane muttered as he continues the kissing.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Does it turn you on? I use more than conventional methods to feed myself. Succubi are very strange creatures, silly." She smirked and winked at him. "I can show you really strange, too."

Dane smiles, still feeling his whole hand being giving a massage by her pussy. "Mmm...strange like what, cutie?" Dane said to her, still remembering that she has 4 minutes left now. She seems to be doing quite well...or maybe he gave her a bit too little of a time limit.

Back
Top Bottom