Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Something Just a Little Bit Fucked Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
...And by fucked up, I mean pretty fucked up.

Some of you may have noticed that I enjoy indulging in a little bit of evil, and while I've suggested a few plots based around evil in the pastmost of those were centred around a theme of corruption, with a lot of 'Angel being turned into a Demoness' and 'Adventuress becoming willing servant to a villain and helping him defeat/enslave the party' and stuff like that.

In this case though, I'm skipping the corruption, and yes, there is a little bit of implicit corruption in this, you'll see why a little further down. In this RP I'm proposing, I want to play a villainess, or more preferably a group of such, and I'd like you to play, well...

A Bunch of Cannon Fodder Good Guys.

Yeah, when I said fucked up, I meant gore and snuff, your characters are going to die in droves. Some of them will get a little fun before they go, but...

Well, let me just give you an idea of who I'd like to play first.

This is Venom Squad, yes they're kinda themed after Starcraft ghosts, but if you don't know what those are, don't worry about it too much. They're an elite squad of sci-fi Soldiers/Assassins, albeit with something of a fantastical twist to them in the form of each of them being a vampire. Basically though, I want to play out a more long-form of the plot suggested by these pictures.

Fair warning, there is blood, gore, and lots of people dying as well as fucking, VERY NSFW, you have been warned.

Breaching the Perimeter
Acrobatic Massacre
Lust
The Change: Before/After
Dark Hunger
Bloodlust
Climax
Returning to Master...

Still with me?

Well, if you're interested, then basically it goes like this as far as a loose plot. I'd like someone to play those poor soldiers that get massacred, the slightly less poor ones that get lucky before they die, and after that, I'd like someone to play the 'Master' of this squad as he greets his returned agents and 'Rewards' them for the success of their operation.

Sound like fun? Then shoot me a PM! Put 'Venom Squad' as the subject line, just so I know you read all of this and aren't about to suggest something completely off base. Okay?

Okay...

I hope at least one of you is willing to share in my erotic insanity...

RE: Would you let me change your mind? (M/F/Futa/Monster/Tentacles/Whatever seeking F)

Bump! I'll be adding some new plots soon too, so keep an eye out!

RE: Would you let me change your mind? (Corruptor seeking Corruptee)

A bump for you!

I can't wait to see some plot ideas!

RE: Would you let me change your mind? (Corruptor seeking Corruptee NEW PICTURE PLOTS!)

Bump for new Pictures!

RE: Would you let me change your mind? (Corruptor seeking Corruptee NEW PICTURE PLOTS!)

The pictures are fantastic. I'd love to be the corrupted for the fantasy futa senario. Bless this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom