Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Than Meets The Eye ~Ilatria and Fuu~

Fuu

Super-Earth
Yuuske Aki sat slouched alone looking out the bay window. To him, the sun had been a mockery shining brightly for a solid week since his older sister’s passing. The week consisted of little grieving as paper work had to be done and her will put in order. He was not surprised most of her money and property had been sold and given to local and foreign charities. She had passed along her most cherished things to him.

Her beloved tea set given to her by their grandmother.

Her pictures and photo albums.

All his birthday and Christmas presents…not wanting to sell such wonderful thought-out gifts. Ah, his heart ached for those kind warm enduring eyes of Megumi.

But there was one thing he did not wish to inherit. This thing coming to him today.

Her pet……or what she called her beloved servant.

~I am sure you will be just right for each other~. She had written in her most delicate scribe.

Yuuske snorted.

He was only accepting the servant cat because she requested it. He stood up as a taxi rolled in the drive and stopped.
This must be him……

OOC: I hope this is good start Ilatria! cx

RE: Moree Than Meets The Eye ~Ilatria and Fuu~

(It was perfect c: )

Choi Taesun sat in the back of the cab and sulked for an hour straight. He was still depressed over his mistresses death and had to be pried away from her bedside when the doctor proclaimed her death. And that night he yowled and cried, not getting any sleep and annoying anyone within earshot.

Then the next morning, the decision was made that he was going to live with her younger brother as she thought they would get along or something like that. But the red-headed cat didn't want to go. He wanted his Megumi back and for everything to be the way it was before. That's why when the cab pulled up into a large driveway for an even bigger house (still smaller than his mistresses), Taesun hesitated. The cab driver was giving him an odd look, probably wanting the hybrid out of the car already, but he ignored it.

He didn't want to go. Yes, he was extremely spoiled, but he held a deep love for Megumi. He didn't want to belong to her brother, but it was one of the last things she told him, other than 'I love you'. With a deep sigh, he grabbed a slightly large bag containing his clothing and some possessions that he brought with him before walking to the door and knocking, his ears pressed flat to his head and tail winded around his leg- he was quite clearly nervous.

Yuuske watched the neko get out observing him from the window only when the red head passed his vision did Yuuske get up and sway to the door shooing away his maid Milly who hurried to answer the knock. The door was pulled open and Yuuske looked down at his new....servant. Amber sized up the neko before he cleared his throat stepping aside,

"Come in." It was said casual even pleasantly but there was something behind the tone that made it seem there was no other option and Yuuske expected to be obyed. "What is your name?" The ravenette could not remember, "You shall call me, Master or Master Aki." Megumi had no such standards at her domain nor the confident superiority that oozed of Yuuske in waves.

Their houses were however modeled similar as if they were trying to recreate something. But Megumi's was much more bright and full of flowers and plants. This abode as they walked to sit was more dark yet framed with decor yet had a more deary vibe.

The door opened shortly after to reveal a male who looked strikingly like Megumi, the thought of that sending him pouting again, and it took all of his willpower not to cry right then and there. This was stupid, he didn't want to be here and he just wanted to be back in his old room curled up next to his mistress. Why did she have to go out that night? Looking at the amber eyes of his new master, Taesun scowled a little when he saw they were cold. Megumi's eyes were a shade darker, but they held all the warmth in the world.

Doing his best to keep his voice even, Taesun finally spoke. "Choi Taesun" The answer was short as it was hard for him to not growl at the other, he didn't really appreciate the way he spoke to him nor the fact that he had to call him Master. The rule was deemed unnecessary by Megumi, but he still called her Mistress from time to time. That, and he was pretty sure the other was informed of his name, but judging by how uninterested the other was, he probably didn't bother to memorize it.

"May I come in.... Master?" The last word was practically spat, leaving a foul taste in his mouth. As much as he didn't want to go inside, standing on the doorstep was awkward. But from the glances he could get passed the taller males shoulder, he saw the almost dreary interior and his ears folded back once more, almond eyes narrowing. He truly hated this situation.

Yuuske stared down at the red head neko, his face stoic as he told him his name, ah yes that was right. The man nearly gave a nod to his response. Moving aside so the servant could step his way into the foyer. the door shut lightly behind Taesun but to him it probably sounded like a cell door locking him in. The house was deary closed off but the new servant had no way of knowing if this was for mourning or an everyday event.

The all back Yuuske was wearing could fall into that same category,

"Come, you will be shown your quarters then a tour of the house. Then you will start work." His voice was a strange mixture of direct tonelessness. Before he turned from the neko his eyes do coast over his luggage, "You may find time to unpack on your own time." What Taesun brought was none of his concern. He did not even want the servant only taking him by the wishes of his elder sister. They walked for a few moments to a room by the kitchen. Opening the door, Yuuske guestered inward.

The room itself was not bad. Comfy bed, assortments of decor, desk, closet etc everything one would need. when the heavy drapes were pullled aside there would be a lovely picture of a gardened maze rose flowers bloomed among ten other kind. The room even had a small bathroom attached. With a decent shower/tub.

"This shall be your room. Set your things inside."

Taesun eyed the other wearily. He could still be in mourning and that would mean he was rude for being short with him, but it seemed that no one really cared how he was feeling. So he didn't pay much attention towards how he was acting as it meant he would most likely be left alone.

Following the male silently, Taesun kept his gaze fixed on the floor. Not because he was scared or anything but rather because he was angry. If the other got bored of him and left him alone, that was all for the better. When they got to the room, he stepped inside and set his bag down on the bed, lips pursed in slight annoyance.

"What "work" will I do?" His long fingers curled in the air as he mentioned work, finding the word hilarious. Megumi never made him work except to please her or whenever she had guests over- something he didn't mind doing.

[sorry n.n' allergies were killing me]

Yuuske stared down at the little creature who seemed a lip movement away from pouting like a child. What had he agreed too? Face composed and blank he watched fingers make quotes in the air if as work had no definition.

Oh then he could soon learn. Yuuske suspected Megumi's servants would walk all over he, she was far to sweet looking and seeing the best. Danm those optomistic orbs, the cherry laugh that she would be just fine.

Lost in his mind, bittersweet memories smothered the quiet fire that had budded in him so he lookat Taesun with blank eyes but a sharp tongue,

"You will do whatever work I command of you. As that is your purpose." He was said very cold as if that was the only reason the neko existed. "Come, You can start cleaning the dinning hall the floors need washed the tsble polishe." Walking out he lead the way.

A standard mop, bucket and cleaning solution sat ready in a corner the polish and rsg on the table.

Taesun followed the other male, but as soon as he saw soapy water in a bucket, he recoiled. He hated water with a passion and most just thought it was because he was a cat hybrid, but the reality was just that he hated it and would be content with never seeing it. Of course he drank it, but it was in minimal amounts that couldn't do any damage to him. It was funny whenever Megumi gave him a bath as he would fight tooth and nail, but she always got it done somehow.

"I can't." Taesun stated simply, nose wrinkling in distaste as he eyed the water with a mix of fear and displeasure. But he felt that that alone wouldn't get him out of it. "I can't clean. I'm not good at it, I'd just make more of a mess." His thin shoulders raised in a shrug as his tail flicked out behind him before curling around his leg- something he did when faced with an uncomfortable situation.

See, Taesun's breed was a lap cat, not a working breed. You would want a tabby for that. But he was bred to look pretty and to entertain guests.

Yuuske stood just to the right of his new servant, he turned his neck amber eyes heating when the neko denied being able to clean. This did not set well with the younger brother not at all.

Megumi was sweet and could placate her neko with kisses from her plump lips while managing to wash him, yet Yuuske had no such tolerance and Taesun was about to find this out. Moving, he towered over the shorter framed male eyes glowering,

"It doesn't matter rather you "can't" you shall. And if you make a mess, you will clean it up and start again until you get it right. And you won't stop until its perfect." Authority sealed his voice that this was happening. No if ands or buts.

Taesun took a few steps back when the other male advanced but even as he recoiled he could feel a hiss bubbling in his throat. He did not respond well to threats and even though Yuusuke was now his new master, he didn't do anything to deserve Taesun's obedience. Quite the opposite in fact. So it didn't surprise him when a small hiss followed by a growl escaped his lips.

"In case you haven't noticed, Master, I'm a lapcat. We don't do water. And unless you want to keep a spotless room, you shouldn't let me do this." His brown eyes steeped across the room quickly, taking in the details and he noticed that this room was practically clean anyway.

Taesun didn't want to be a brat, but his snobby nature was hard to overcome. It wasn't his fault he was spoiled and it certainly wasn't his fault that after being pampered he would get used to the lifestyle. But he still took a few steps back from the taller male, his height genuinely terrifying to him. But that didn't mean he shrank away, he just held his ground from a safe distance.

Yuuske gaze only intensified in its fire when the hiss and growl came up from his new servants throat. Who did he think he was? Obvoiusly a pampered pooch er....well, cat. No, ah no not in his house this was not going to happen.

Taking quick strides the 6'1 human closed the distance between them very fast, he seized Taesun by his upper arm hand squeezing rather tight as he effortlessly dragged the neko over towards the mop and bucket with a swift movement he pressed the red-head to the wall firmly but not causing any real pain,

"Listen. Because I rarely repeat myself. You will DO as I say When I say it. Your opinions and thoughts don't matter when they are against my word. Now you will clean and do it now for you have the ability to move your arms and legs."

Taking the broom, Yuuske pushed it at the neko firmly. He stepped back, crossed his arms and waited.

(sorry for the long wait n.n)

Taesun yelped a little in pain when his upper arm was grabbed, hand moving to remove the harsh grip only to find that it was stronger than he expected. One would think that he would have some muscle as he was 5'9", but alas he was a weak little kitten. But he still put up a struggle when Yuusuke started to drag him towards the mop and bucket, shoes unfortunately not having enough of a grip to keep him in place.

Listening to the other male, he couldn't help the scowl that formed on his lips. Gingerly holding the mop, the thought of dropping the handle flickered through his head before he decided against it. Instead, he looked up and carefully chose his next words. "Make me."

It should've been well known that despite owning a hybrid, one had to work to get it to listen. Now, this didn't mean force, it meant showing them that they could trust you. Some naturally trusted their new owner based off of a feeling they got, but some took time- especially if you didn't leave the best impression. And right now, his gut feeling was telling him that he couldn't trust the other.

(I'm also really sorry for how shitty this is)

((OOC: *Glomps* It's okay Ila-chan! And it is not shitty!))

Yuuske waited watching the red head raise his head expecting him to cooperate but somehow he knew this little neko was not gong to give up that easy. The words that came out of his mouth proved this assumption. Amber eyes took on the look of a pure fire it looked like the colors were popping around his iris from his outrage. How dare this fleabag defy him like this?? Hot rage coursed through Yuuske leaning his weight forward it look as if Taesun was about to get hit as his right hand was balled into a tight straining fist.

Yet.

After a very forced out breath then another and once more, Yuuske relinquished his intense stance. "Fine." with swiftness he sized the kitten around his wrist and in that motion twisted him around so Taesun's back was to his chest but in a crushing way hands gripping the wrist tight that were around the mop, "Fine, but remember this was your idea." Yuuske forced them over to the bucket and made the mop go in. Then not using all of his strength, he began to force the neko's arms to move working the mop back and forth with an ever tight vine grip and harsh jerky motions to make sure it was uncomfortable if not out flatly hurting in the muscle movements.

((OOC: Hewwo ^3^ if you loved me, you wouldn't lie xD)

Taesun stepped back quickly, eyes wide and focused on the hand that balled into a fist. Megumi never threatened to hit him, nor did she actually do it, but there were times in the beginning when he thought she was going to. Maybe it was because he had a bratty personality or maybe it was because he didn't listen too well. The air was thick with tension, and Taesun was considering bolting for the door when Yuuske grabbed him and basically manhandled him so that he was now in front of the other, his back to his chest and the grip on his hands keeping them on the mop.

"Let go!" He protested, twisting in the other's arms while he forced them to move said mop, cleaning the floor. It wasn't the best job, but it was working somehow. That said, it was extremely uncomfortable for the poor cat, who was practically recoiling into the other and away from the water. His claws managed to stay in check until a small droplet of water splashed onto him and setting off a chain reaction. A small whine escaped from his throat, his hair stood a bit on end, and his claws dug into the wooden handle, splintering it. It was extremely uncomfortable for him, being forced to move while he was practically frozen on the spot.

(haha what is writing?)

((But I am not! :O *glomps* it is really not that bad IMO))

Yuuske would not play the game with his new pet. A pet was supposed to serve and obey his master and if this little fuzzball wanted to play hard ball then so be it! The older male forced the neko to mop ignoring his shrinking away and simply kept making the mop move about. A sharp annoyed growl left Yuuske's lips as he felt and saw the wood crack and splinter on the handle. It was not really about the mop since it was just a mop to Yuuske it was another act of defiance even if it was not meant to be.

"If you think that is going to stop anything you are mistaken kitty." came the hissed words breath hot in Taesun's inner ear. Yuuske used his strength advantage and kept moving the neko right along not caring if his feet scraped along the floor tripping over themselves. Not caring if his arms were forced to move back and forth then side to side.

Not caring if Taesun was being handle no better then a puppet.

"You asked for this by defying me." that is all Yuuske saw. Soon the floor was relatively done despite whatever shape the new pet servant was in.

Back
Top Bottom