Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandango's Fetishbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandango

Moon
Hoyo Bluemoon! Name's Fandango and i'm on the prowl for some real fun!

Don't think i'm any special or anything like that, just a little ol' Trap with a love of Hard BDSM (Love Sub, but I got my Dom moods), Sexual Torture, CBT. Pretty much just a straight on lover of Sadomasochism from pretty much any gender. I'm also pretty damn open to anything else. I mean, I've got my limits but don't think just cuz I don't say that I love lickin' toes or fucking\getting fucked by giant amazons don't mean I won't do it. Just ask, worse i'll say is "Thanks, but no thanks."

In terms of hard limits, well I'll keep it simple. I really hate shit and vore. No exceptions to these. Hate'm. I'll take SOME watersports, but they better be hella tasteful. I might love BDSM and all, but I really hate straight up gore. I don't mind blood too much, but I'm not "into it" so I like to usually avoid things centered on it. Quick examples of what I do like, and don't (cuz shit, I wrote it and i'm confused :l)

GOOD:

PATTY DYKES PUSHES DILDO IN SAMANTHA SUCKDICK'S ASSHOLE, AS SHE EMPTIES HER LUNGS IN A PIERCING SCREECH, A QUIVER OF CRIMSON LEAKING AS IT SIGNIFIED HER CHERRY WAS FINALLY POPPED.

Hell, even Vamp shit is cool.

PATTY LEANED OVER SAMANTHA, SINKING HER FANGS DEEP INTO THE YOUNG WOMAN'S EXPOSED NECK. THE SLIGHTEST SLIVER OF A GRIN CURLING AT THE EDGE OF MOUTH AS SHE NURSED THE FRESH FLOW OF BLOOD, FEEDING OFF THE GIRL AS SHE BRUTALIZED HER BACKSIDE WITH THE DILDO.

BAD:

MALGOROTH GRINNED AS HIS BLADE SANK DEEP PASS HILDA'S SHOULDER BLADE, A SMALL POP FOLLOWED BY A FLOW OF DEEP RED SIGNIFYING HE'D STRUCK TRUE. THE YOUNG WARRIORS ARM SUDDENLY STIFFENED, SLIGHT TREMBLING THE ONLY SIGN THE APPENDAGE WAS STILL FUNCTIONAL; THOUGH IT'D NEVER FUNCTION THE SAME. NOT AFTER THE BLADE WAS TWISTED AND A MUCH MORE DISTINCT POP, BENT THE SHOULDER BONE INTO AN ODD POSITION AS BLOOD NOW SPRAYED FREELY FROM THE WOUND. THEN HE DID STUFF WITH HIS PENIS WHILE SHE BLEED OUT.

REALLY BAD: MALGOROTH CUT OFF HILDA'S ARM, AND STARTED FUCKING THE SOCKET.

Man, that was probably too much for an example but whatever. As a quick TL;DR

YAY:
-Bondage
-Sexual Torture (The more creative the better!)
-CBT
-Orgasm Control/Denial
-Crossdressing/Feminization
-Some other stuff, I'll put it down when I remember I guess.

NAY:
-SHIT/SCAT
-VORE
-GORE/CRUSH
-GENDER TF (NEVER KNEW HOW WEIRD IT COULD GET, HOLY SHIT.)
-A FEW OTHER THINGS, BUT I'M USUALLY WILLING TO TRY THEM SO STILL ASK. WON'T PUT THEM HERE TILL I GET SOME REALLY BAD EXPERIENCES.

Now with all the crap about what I'll fap to over, time to get to the fun part! Scenerios! I'm really good with doing anything, but I am on the look out for these. Don't be afraid to hit me with your own ideas though, a couple of what i'm putting here are ones others brought to me and I loved, so you never know! I'm keeping these simple so you get the idea of what i'm going for, while still being creative with the idea.

Pretty much the way to read these is the first bit is a dumb name, the second is possible themes, then the last is the intended genders (Me x You)

Witch Slave (FANTASY) (MxF/Fu)

So maybe I was sent to slay you, maybe I just wandered too far from home, maybe you decided you want to snatch me up? Either way, captured/defeated I've been reduced to the mercy of you, a powerful witch/sorceress. Best taken light-hearted, as no doubt magic will lead to tons of fun.~

Inquisition (FANTASY) (M/Fu x Any)

Kind of a reversal on the above. I've traveled for the longest time, using magic of all sorts to enjoy myself, and see to it that my wishes are fulfilled with disregard for others for the most part. By whatever means, I've clearly broken a few too many laws and/or pissed off the wrong sorts of people. Now here I am, caught and restrained in some fashion, awaiting my punishment at your hands...

Of course... I might want to flip role, and have my fun taking my pound of flesh out on a troublesome hedomist of a mage, hmm?

Futadom Caravan (POST-APOC, FANTASY) (M/F x Fu)

Fearful are the people of the dreaded slave caravan, one which you'll be leading. There's a twist to it however, this caravan is lead by herms of all sorts carrying a specific cargo of single gendered slaves. I just happen to be the newest arrival, and of course, i'll be in need pf breaking in.~

The Hero's little bitch. (FANTASY) (M/Fu x Any)

The Goddess blah-blah-blah has sent you to defeat Dark Lord Dickslong and save generic JRPG land! Pretty much the old rehashed RPG plot. I'll be your first boss. After some anti-climatic clash, something (probably your dick) gives you the impression i'd be of more use to you as a... companion rather than a corpse, and you bring me along. Of course, one can't expect a faithful servant of the Dark Lord to just willingly help bring his master's defeat...

If you like anything just drop me a PM!

Fandango said:
Hoyo Bluemoon! Name's Fandango and i'm on the prowl for some real fun!

Don't think i'm any special or anything like that, just a little ol' Trap with a love of Hard BDSM (Love Sub, but I got my Dom moods), Sexual Torture, CBT. Pretty much just a straight on lover of Sadomasochism from pretty much any gender. I'm also pretty damn open to anything else. I mean, I've got my limits but don't think just cuz I don't say that I love lickin' toes or fucking\getting fucked by giant amazons don't mean I won't do it. Just ask, worse i'll say is "Thanks, but no thanks."

In terms of hard limits, well I'll keep it simple. I really hate shit and vore. No exceptions to these. Hate'm. I'll take SOME watersports, but they better be hella tasteful. I might love BDSM and all, but I really hate straight up gore. I don't mind blood too much, but I'm not "into it" so I like to usually avoid things centered on it. Quick examples of what I do like, and don't (cuz shit, I wrote it and i'm confused :l)

GOOD:

PATTY DYKES PUSHES DILDO IN SAMANTHA SUCKDICK'S ASSHOLE, AS SHE EMPTIES HER LUNGS IN A PIERCING SCREECH, A QUIVER OF CRIMSON LEAKING AS IT SIGNIFIED HER CHERRY WAS FINALLY POPPED.

Hell, even Vamp shit is cool.

PATTY LEANED OVER SAMANTHA, SINKING HER FANGS DEEP INTO THE YOUNG WOMAN'S EXPOSED NECK. THE SLIGHTEST SLIVER OF A GRIN CURLING AT THE EDGE OF MOUTH AS SHE NURSED THE FRESH FLOW OF BLOOD, FEEDING OFF THE GIRL AS SHE BRUTALIZED HER BACKSIDE WITH THE DILDO.

BAD:

MALGOROTH GRINNED AS HIS BLADE SANK DEEP PASS HILDA'S SHOULDER BLADE, A SMALL POP FOLLOWED BY A FLOW OF DEEP RED SIGNIFYING HE'D STRUCK TRUE. THE YOUNG WARRIORS ARM SUDDENLY STIFFENED, SLIGHT TREMBLING THE ONLY SIGN THE APPENDAGE WAS STILL FUNCTIONAL; THOUGH IT'D NEVER FUNCTION THE SAME. NOT AFTER THE BLADE WAS TWISTED AND A MUCH MORE DISTINCT POP, BENT THE SHOULDER BONE INTO AN ODD POSITION AS BLOOD NOW SPRAYED FREELY FROM THE WOUND. THEN HE DID STUFF WITH HIS PENIS WHILE SHE BLEED OUT.

REALLY BAD: MALGOROTH CUT OFF HILDA'S ARM, AND STARTED FUCKING THE SOCKET.

Man, that was probably too much for an example but whatever. As a quick TL;DR

YAY:
-Bondage
-Sexual Torture (The more creative the better!)
-CBT
-Orgasm Control/Denial
-Crossdressing/Feminization
-Some other stuff, I'll put it down when I remember I guess.

NAY:
-SHIT/SCAT
-VORE
-GORE/CRUSH
-GENDER TF (NEVER KNEW HOW WEIRD IT COULD GET, HOLY SHIT.)
-A FEW OTHER THINGS, BUT I'M USUALLY WILLING TO TRY THEM SO STILL ASK. WON'T PUT THEM HERE TILL I GET SOME REALLY BAD EXPERIENCES.

Now with all the crap about what I'll fap to over, time to get to the fun part! Scenerios! I'm really good with doing anything, but I am on the look out for these. Don't be afraid to hit me with your own ideas though, a couple of what i'm putting here are ones others brought to me and I loved, so you never know! I'm keeping these simple so you get the idea of what i'm going for, while still being creative with the idea.

Pretty much the way to read these is the first bit is a dumb name, the second is possible themes, then the last is the intended genders (Me x You)

Witch Slave (FANTASY) (MxF/Fu)

So maybe I was sent to slay you, maybe I just wandered too far from home, maybe you decided you want to snatch me up? Either way, captured/defeated I've been reduced to the mercy of you, a powerful witch/sorceress. Best taken light-hearted, as no doubt magic will lead to tons of fun.~

Inquisition (FANTASY) (M/Fu x Any)

Kind of a reversal on the above. I've traveled for the longest time, using magic of all sorts to enjoy myself, and see to it that my wishes are fulfilled with disregard for others for the most part. By whatever means, I've clearly broken a few too many laws and/or pissed off the wrong sorts of people. Now here I am, caught and restrained in some fashion, awaiting my punishment at your hands...

Of course... I might want to flip role, and have my fun taking my pound of flesh out on a troublesome hedomist of a mage, hmm?

Futadom Caravan (POST-APOC, FANTASY) (M/F x Fu)

Fearful are the people of the dreaded slave caravan, one which you'll be leading. There's a twist to it however, this caravan is lead by herms of all sorts carrying a specific cargo of single gendered slaves. I just happen to be the newest arrival, and of course, i'll be in need pf breaking in.~

The Hero's little bitch. (FANTASY) (M/Fu x Any)

The Goddess blah-blah-blah has sent you to defeat Dark Lord Dickslong and save generic JRPG land! Pretty much the old rehashed RPG plot. I'll be your first boss. After some anti-climatic clash, something (probably your dick) gives you the impression i'd be of more use to you as a... companion rather than a corpse, and you bring me along. Of course, one can't expect a faithful servant of the Dark Lord to just willingly help bring his master's defeat...

If you like anything just drop me a PM!

Heya. Maybe some futaxfuta or shemalexshemale? An office setting maybe?

You know, of all the decks I've ever piloted in my years of playing Magic, U/B Faeries has to be a favorite. I love tribals, but hate aggro and find merfolk distasteful. Even though its firmly in T3, I gotta say it's a pretty cool experience. Bitterblossom makes a solid win-con, Mistbind is great for building into a soft-lock, and everything else is just pure control gravy. Price point has always been too high for me though, maybe one day those blossoms will take a dive and I'll be able to run a good brew.

Oh yeah, I'm also bumping this.

So lately I've been playing with this pretty hot Esper control deck, I'm loving it. Basic gameplan is to play normal draw-go and load the deck up with cantrips, but then I slap down a Myth Realized and let it build up as my opponent watches counter after counter drop on him. I get an opening, realize then swing for game. It's kinda like Delver for Esper. Deck runs a load of cantrips and draw spells to fuel Myth, good old Remand and Mana Leak to provide some answers to any threats, Path to Exile and Go for the Throat (wanted to run Fatal Push but I can't afford fetches soooo) for spot removal, Serums and Esper charms to fuel the draw engine and Lingering Souls for some quick blockers (flashback makes some synergy out the ass.) and good old Narset Transendant to slap rebound on any of those. I'm running Inquisitions because why the fuck not, and a two of Profane Command, it seemed like it'd be trash but it's pretty damn sharp. I can slap Fear on Myth, or do some with removal, or drain some life all in one play. I was actually considering a Delver in the mainboard just to have another source of damage. It's pretty fun to play, good match up on aggro and other control, shit like goblins usually beat me down and Jund midrange is fuckin bonkers. I'm liking it though, nice cheap and wins a good chunk of time.

Also, this is another bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom