Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (randomthingslover1 and boyo111)

ShadowsLitany

Lurker in the Shadows
Supporter
It was probably the numbness in his hand that woke Vincent up. Through a veil of sleep he struggled up, feeling the weight grow on his arm and a quick shrug did not dislodge it. Before his eyes opened he reached a hand out and it fell on the firm, supple breast, the nipple pressing lightly into his hand. A quick grope as if expecting it to only be a dream his eyes fluttered open to see the curve of a neck before him, the long hair cascading down the pillow and over her face. The gentle scent of perfume, some sweet scented flower, hung over her like a haze amid the sweat and musk of sex.

Pulling his hand back as if she was radioactive wondered at first, what the fuck she was doing here? Turning his head saw the clock change from 1:59 to 2:00. Damn, he had to be at work tomorrow. The previous night came back in a quick flash of her looking hot in the bar, a few drinks, some flirtation on his part and then back here for some hot, sweaty sex. His cock was flaccid now, but he could still feel the wetness of her. She was hot, and was good in bed, he'd almost consider dating her one more time. Mentally he pulled back, thinking to himself, shit I fucked her and came inside her. Vincent didn't need that, no kids, no clingy broads hanging around now that he'd had her. The thrill was in the chase, once he conquered them, he didn't care if he ever saw them again.

Still young and good looking, Vincent pulled a beefy arm from under her, a little rougher than he might have. Hoping that she might wake from the motion. She stirred but not enough to open her eyes, pulling the sheets about her and almost taking over his space. Awake now, and with a woman in his bed whose name he could not remember, he sat up and slid out from the sheets. Standing up, stretching his 6 foot 3 muscular frame he ran a hand through his thick mane of black hair, wondering how he could get her up and out with a minimum of fuss. He hated when they cried, whimpering about him never going to call them, of course he wasn't but that was no need to make a scene.

Laying back on the bed sighed, turned the light on by the bed, may as well get it over with, he thought. "Hey babe," never remembering their names it was always easier to use some platitude or a general babe when he had nothing else. A hand on her shoulder and she stirred, "hey babe, time to get up. We both have work tomorrow," he told her flatly, the implication in his voice unmistakable. Get out, now. Hoping she had a job to get to. "Need something for cab fare?" Reaching for his wallet, even a $20 would be worth it to get rid of her before she became too attached.

Aria Hale wasn't the type of girl to go out, get drunk and end up in a strangers bed.She wasn't the type of girl who prefered or even liked meaningless sex then how it happened this time was a mystery.Whether it was the sadness of knowing her ex was getting married tonight , or the drinks or simply the man's inexhaustible charm-whatever the reason she was in a strangers bed sleeping in her peacefuslumber till ofcourse, the man decided to act like a complete ass.A small groan left her pink lips as he shook her before her eyes stirred open.Her hazel orbs looked confused, almost as if his words didn't even register in her hazy mind.

"What?"She spoke, her sleep still covering her before she sat up, pulling the covers over her chest."Wait what?"She spoke, indicating that she understood what he spoke, her big hazel eyes widening.Was he really throwing her out in the middle of the night? Wow, she barely knew him yet it hurt her to a great extent.She ran her hand through her long brown hair before nodding, not speaking anything. "I dont need your money"She spoke, getting off his bed and looking around for her clothes. Picking up he red lace bra, she quickly hooked it up hiding her plump breasts from his view before searching around frantically for her thong.Not bbeing able to find it, she quickly pushed down her dress, before glancing at him one last time.Do not cry, Do not cry! She chided herself before rushing out of the house with her heels in her hands. She was lucky enough to get a cab and as she sat in, the tears finally erupted

Watching her dress with mild curiosity and impatience saw her as if for the first time as she left. The long, slender legs with the slight curve to her calves and thick thighs that got his attention, few women had the kind of legs he liked. Especially when they wore a short dress that hugged her body like a sleeve. Every curve visible, if not for being tired and slightly hungover, Vincent would have probably pounced on her one more time. Ah well, he sighed as the door closed and she left his life forever, plenty more fish in the sea.

It didn't take long before he was asleep again, waking only when the alarm clock's shrill alarm blared loud and the smell of the fresh roasted coffee from the kitchen drew him up. Stretching, enjoying the feel of the entire bed, smelled the remnants of last night. Perfume, musk, and sweat. With a shrug Vincent pulled the sheets off the bed and put them in the wash. The cleaning service would take care of the rest, and put new ones on. For a moment he wondered if they still had the attractive latina maid with the nice ass, he wanted to do her but the opportunity never arose.

Doing his quick work out in his living room he grabbed a change of clothes and his mug of coffee and made it to the gym just before the morning crowd. Vincent liked to get in a a few sets before the machines got crowded with newbs, or the fawning gym girls who looked ok but never seemed to work out, as if one drop of sweat would cause their too tight leotards to dissolve. Checking out the broad shoulders, narrow waist and squard jaw with the dark, flashing eyes he went through his routines admiring the way he had filled out. Finishing at the gym was at the office by 8:50, he liked to get in a few minutes before his boss to make sure his dedication was noticed.

"We have a new member of your team coming on today," Bill told him walking into the private office and taking the chair, the coffee cup resting on the edge of Vincent's aligned desk.

"I didn't know we'd decided on someone yet," Vincent and Bill had talked about expanding his team since the projects had increased, even Vincent was taking on project work which was not something he signed up for. Leaning back in his chair Vincent rested his fingertips together and looked at Bill, expecting what was coming.

"While you were out the perfect candidate came in and I couldn't let them get away," Vincent nodded, Bill did run the department and he was good. He just didn't like others making decisions on the members of his team. Checking his watch Bill stood, grabbed his cup and turned towards the door that smile on his face that said everything would be all right, because Bill said so. The wire rimmed glasses and sharp cut suits always made Bill look taller than he was, which worked with Vincent who towered over most everyone in the office, "they should be here in a few minutes, I know you will be welcoming."

Nodding, "of course," Bill agreed as he stepped with Bill out of the office. Saw that face, the hair, the legs across the office and he locked into those eyes again. Something stirred in him, fear, a weakness of the flesh, as if something unwanted had just come into his home, his safety zone. Something inside tried to decide between running far away screaming or ask what the hell she was doing here. Instead, under his breath Vincent muttered, slow and as long as it took to expend his breath, "shit."

Opening her now lonely apartment, Aria let out a sigh of pain from her lips as she wiped the tears that had formed.Her heart ached of the rejection as she closed the door behind her, before stepping in the dim living room.She switched on the lights before sitting down on her couch and closing her eyes.Her head hurt and and her mind fixated at the man's amazing body.His silky black hair, his broad shoulders leading down to his well built frame-he really gave her hope but then in a swift motion took it away like she didn't deserve it.Shaking her head, she stood up and went to her room,stripping and going to bed.

"You are gonna get late! Ari! Up now'Emma violently shook her best friend who groaned as she was shaken from beautiful dream. "Ari you have the interview! "The words acted as cold water causing the young brunette to sit right up."Shit..shit..shit..shit!"Aria cursed throwing the cover off her body frantically as she got off."I told you it wasn't wise to go to a bar a night before a job interview!"Aria remarked which resulted her getting hit by a pillow."And I told you not to go and sleep with a man!"Emma retorted but Aria was long gone in the shower.

Fourty minutes later, the young 22 year old brunette rushed down the halls of the D& H corporations, her purse in her hand.Beinglucky enough to catch the elevator, she stepped in taking a deep breath as she tried to calm herself down.Dressed in a sleeveless white lace top and navy blue skirt ending just below her mid thigh, paired with a cardigan that had the perfect hue of pink,Aria knew she had hit the mark for her clothes. A wave of confidence rushed in her as she smiled, knowing it was time for the greater things in life to come.She had enough misery, and now it was just going to be her and the new world that awaited her.

The interview went better than her expectations.A short one and that too a highly successful one, Aria had nailed it."Aah, your boss has come.I think it's time you meet the man you are going to work under"The manager said as she nodded, following him down the air conditioned hallway.'Wow he has his own floor'She thought, knowing that her boss was someone who was highly successful and of great importance at this multi billionaire corporation. "Vincent, here's your newest employee! Miss Arisa Hale"Aria stopped, her lips parting in surprise and shook.Oh Good Lord.This wasn't happening.No..no..All the memories of last night flooded in as she stood there, for a few moments frozen.Gulping, she looked down to her resume and then took two steps forward placing it on his table."Hello, I'm Aria...it's nice to meet you sir".

Bill looked on, a proud smile, or a smirk, on his face before it was obscured by the mug. Vincent put on an easy smile, brushing away the irritation of a memory he buried staring him in the face. He hated it when anyone he'd dated and dropped showed up again, and now he was going to be reminded of it every single day! Fate is a bitch, Vincent thought as he took the resume in his hand, reading the words without catching a single one, then putting his hand out.

"Welcome Aria, nice to have you on board!" Putting his hand out for a shake, "I hope you'll enjoy being with the company, glad to have you on the team."

As if he sensed this was uncomfortable to Vincent, the world right now was like a big itchy sweater that was smothering him. He itched, felt hot, embarrassed, and angry that he'd be seeing Aria every...single...day. Bill nodded and shook her hand with a welcome aboard and a few words about looking forward to getting to know her, then left the office. A twinge of jealousy at Bill touching her passed through him as Vincent led her inside the office. Closing the door as he gestured towards the chair before his desk, Vincent let the irritation work its way in then settle in the pit of his stomach, sitting there like a rock, his discomfort apparent on his face.

The office was big enough for his desk, a table, the two chairs for visitors and a bookshelf. Only the windows that faced the general office let in any other light, through a quirk of architecture the office was in the corner of the floor, but had no outside windows. Vincent didn't mind, with the frosted panes of glass placed on either side of the door the office was not viewable, and rather soundproof, which made brainstorming sessions that really needed to be private useful. Sexual escapades as well, he had gone that route twice with former employees, so if Vincent really ever had the opportunity it was there.

"Aria," he read the name off the paper, a slight amount fear that she had found him tinged with the anger that she was here. Aria, he repeated to himself, so that's your name. Looking her up and down she was attractive, he wouldn't mind doing her again, and he knew what she was like in bed. Maybe having her here was not so bad after all, "I don't know how the fuck you found me after last night, but here it means nothing. You work for me, you do what I tell you when I tell you and we'll get along fine," sitting down at the desk let his eyes run up her long, lean legs and settle on the side of her ass he could see in the chair.

Thinking for a moment about last night and how soft and warm she felt in his bed, maybe one more time would not be so bad. "I do hope we won't have any problems," the statement was flat as he stared at her but the intonation at the end was more like a question that promised repurcussions if there were any.

Aria felt her throat go dry,as she analysed what was happening.He..He was the guy from last night.The guy she had decided to never see again.Never ever talk to him.Yet he was here.Was this a dark nighmare or simply just karma?Memories of last night flooded her mind like a painful movie as she faked a smile and shook hand with Bill,nodding to what he said though not really listening to it.

She gulped a little,licking her lips to make them wet as she looked at him directly.She should have guessed it.Things never ever go right for her.Be it the time,she got second in the maths championship,where all her brothers previously had secured first position or when things went horribly wrong after she replied back to Ric,Nothing ever went right for her.

She followed him into his office as if in a trance,walking inside his office.Aria couldn't help but feel shivers run down her spine as he pronounced her name,loud and clear.Last night was full of nicknames,but to hear him say her name send such thrill in her body that it was effable.She gulped lightly as his eyes roamed down her body like they had last night,only today they were more slow and sensous.

Hearing his words,a frown formed her face.It felt like slaps on her face.Did he really think she searched for him.Was he that self-centered?This can't be happening.She won't let some sick one night stand guy ruin her quest.She won't go or leave.She will have to move on.Right now.All her pain and trouble that she had endured getting this job won't be ruined just because of one folly she made last night.No,she has to be stronger than this.
"Shut up."She said exasperated."If you think I came running after a jerk like you,you are so mistaken. I am over you.I was over you the minute I left that room that night.And For God's sake I don't want anything even remotely related to that from you.So,you treat me with respect as your employee and I return the respect back to you as my Boss,we both won't cross each other's way,at all"She spoke,running a hand through her hair before passing him a questioning look and sitting down.

Coming back sort of spunky he smiled a moment, Vincent liked it when they had some fire. "You get the respect you earn here," he touched his fingers together, touching them to his lips as he leaned back in the chair. His eyes caressing her body again, knowing what she looked like under her clothes made it somehow more arousing. Like knowing what the present was before unwrapping it, smiling he nodded.

"Fire in the belly, good." Then a grin, "you definitely had some of that last night." A wicked gleam came to his eye as he thought how she had moaned in his sheets. He hoped the maid service was going to wash them. Looking at her lips imagined what they had been doing last night, a broader smile came on his face, she had to know what he was thinking. "Well as fun as it was to sit here and reminisce about good times," he looked at her as he stood, glancing at the resume to catch her name, "Aria. Let's get you on your desk and get you to work," as he passed by her chair he leaned in slightly, looking down her pretty lace blouse that showed off her assets then whispered, "vertically this time."

Stepping over to the door hesitated as he held a hand on the door before opening it, "not a bad outfit, I like my team to look good, that dress you had on last night was great. That's not bad," gesturing to what she had on, keep it up."

---

Peter sat on the edge of Betty's desk, unbuttoning his coat as he smiled down at her. She beamed back, the short black hair framing the round, open face. "New victim?" He questioned her as he looked over at Vincent's office.

Betty looked up at him with wide brown eyes, a slight hint of arousal at his own bright blue eyes, "Yeah, poor girl, I hope she knows what she is getting into with Vincent. Though I doubt she has any choice," Betty sighed and pulled her papers together, tapping them on the desk until the edges were all straight. She handed them over, "the report you wanted."

Taking them light smiled brightly down at Betty, "thanks! I knew you'd get it done before time, you're always my best worker." Betty blushed slightly, Peter wanted to reach down and kiss her on the cheek or touch her, though they had a short fling last year she was committed now. Flirting was her limit and he respected it, "and lovely as always," he complimented her honestly as they watched Vincent show the new girl to her desk.

"Maybe you should introduce yourself, she is going to need a friend working for him," the pronoun came out with a venom that Betty reserved only for Vincent, her opinion of him was simple. Ass.

Smiling, a hand rubbed along the round edge of his jaw, Peter knew he had a handsome face. Many of the women in the office liked his company, much as he wanted to date them, and they he as the lighter version of Vincent, it didn't seem fair to any of them. Standing up almost walked over, but hesitated a moment, "maybe later. Don't want to make it harder for her if I interrupt Vincent, you know how he will get."

Betty laughed, getting up and grabbed her cup, bumping him aside playfully as her head only came up to his shoulder, "I need a cup. Join me?" Chatting away like old friends Peter walked with her, taking a look at the new girl through the corner of his eye as they walked to the kitchen. "She's cute," Betty remarked seeing his distraction and his wordless agreement. Adding a playful lech as she poked him while they entered the kitchen where the coffee clatch started.

Aria watched his movements intentently,and she swore she could feel his lips travel down ,kissing the edge of her every inch of her skin in a seductive manner.He was,undeniably,hot and that was bad,espicially now since she knew he had definetly given her the best sex of her life.Her eyes narrowed at him as she watched him smirk and start looking her up and down again,as she stood there awkwardly.

"And whose unprofessional now?"Aria asked,as he commented on her clothes.She didn't dress to impress him,but surely it was an added bonus."Aah finally,I thought you would never stop raping me from your eyes"She remarked,as he stood up and came near her.Her cheeks flushed bright red as she heard his comment,and watched him smirk triamphantly as he beamed over her the fact that she was too flushed to get out a quick remark."Bloody Bastard"She muttered before following him out to go see her desk.She nodded listening to him tell her what her task was,as she pulled the desk out and sat,a sigh of relief escaping her lips.This was so going to be hard with him as her boss.Pushing back her hair,she took out the papers she was supposed to read,getting lost in them deeply.

At lunch,Aria watched everybody get up,buzzing and cheerfully talking with each other as she watched them ignore her.She felt like the new kid in school,uneasy and awkward again.She wasn't the kind who could just stand up and join a conversation with a huge smile and crack a joke or two.So to save her from some embarassment,she slowly stood up and bit her bottom lip before sitting back down.Who needed lunch?

Peter looked over the office as he began to head out to lunch, the crowd was already buzzing about and heading off to their usual spots or downstairs to the company cafeteria. The new girl was still sitting at her desk, an awkward look on her face, smiling he couldn't help but feel enamored by her. Like a lost little kitten, she looked around in a lost hope that someone would take pity on the new girl. Betty waved bye to him as she went to meet her boyfriend downstairs.

Going to do his usual sandwich run Peter walked around the desks, sidestepping most of them as he saw Victor's door closed still. He knew the bastard wouldn't worry about the new one unless there was something in it for him, and the body language Peter saw earlier definitely had some sparks. Not in a good way either, though Vincent was a good looking guy with a reputation in the office, some days it was odd that Vincent stayed on and wasn't fired considering his attitude.

Coming over put on his best smile, Peter knew he cut a good figure at 6 foot 2 about a well filled out 225 pounds. He spent enough time in the gym to maintain his physique, but not bulk up. Stepping onto the other side of the desk cast a quick eye at Vincent's closed office door, expecting it to open at any moment, like a lion protecting his harem Vincent was known to sniff out competition and appear abruptly.

Peter offered his hand, "I'm Peter, I work in the next group. I know what its like to be the new kid on the block, I was about to head down to a nice little sandwich shop on the corner. If you don't have plans, perhaps a welcome lunch?" She had a great smile and a beautiful face, she would definitely be a great addition to the office.

Aria sighed softly, as she closed the files deciding to go once everybody was gone She looked towards Vincent's office as if hoping for him to actually show up and if not take her out, guide her to what to do next.But then why would he? She wasa conquered conquest after all.When Aria heard a voice, she looked up at the handsome man who asked her to lunch A smile spread over her lips, causing her dimples to come into view as she nodded."That'd be great"She spoke, getting up from her desk and removing her cardigan since it was too hot to wear it to lunch anyway.

They walked out of thr office to the elevator, surprisingly Vincent didn't interject at all for now."Hi, my name is Aria"She introduced herself as they walked to the nearest subway.He was very handsome and not to mention kind and a perfect gentle man. But he is not hot like Vincent.Nobody is hot like Vincent her mind retorted but she pushed it down quickly. She was sure Peter wasn't an ass like Vincent either and some one she could really date.If Vincent got out of her mind.

Peter felt a bit lighter as he saw her face light up, "Aria. Nice name," an unusual one he had never heard but he liked it. The name felt exotic, as of some place far away. As she stood he stepped back and came around the desk holding her chair out, Peter was raised to be polite by his mother and grandmother, though it often got him stares he was always quick to hold a door or chair for someone. As his mother said, you can go far on politeness, but sass doesn't get you anywhere.

As they walked out Peter pointed out a few things in the office, where the coffee was. Supply room, making sure they took a route out to show her where to find what Aria might need. As they made their way down to the subway he opened his jacket and loosened his tie slightly, the subway was always hot and packed at lunchtime. Filling the time with chit chat about work, employees, and her last place.

As they got squished into the corner he stood between Aria and the crowd, trying to make some space for her. Admiring her lace top, and the way it hugged her figure. "I hope you have an appetite, Delando's makes some great artisan sandwiches and they are filling." A hopeful, and hungry look on his face. The crowd about them filled the car giving them a little space in the corner, smiling as he kept most of the press of people away from Aria, "good thing its only two stops."

---

Vincent sat back from the desk and put on the screen saver noting that it was lunchtime, this thickness of the windows dulled the buzz of the office so he often didn't know when the others left unless he left the door open. Deciding he may as well take her to lunch, turning his head to read the name again on the resume, Aria. He may as well take Aria to lunch since it was her first day. Vincent was going to hit the cafeteria downstairs so it would be worth it to show her the way there. He felt calmer about her showing up now, there was still some irritation at her invading his bed then his workplace, but he would let it slide if she turned out to be as good a worker as she was in bed.

Opening the door he stopped. It wasn't just that the office was empty, but her desk as well. "Son of a bitch," he muttered as he stalking across the office. Turning his head and staring at her chair, as if the very act would will her back into existence there, willing and ready to go to lunch with him. Already deciding to be nice to her, and she slaps him in the face by not having the good grace to be there when he was going to bring her to a welcome lunch.

Damn her, he said to himself over and over. Noting that her cardigan on the back of the chair. Getting to the elevators he stabbed at the button, his thick finger pressing the button over and over again. Trying to crush the button between his finger and the wall. She was going to pay for this, he knew. When he came back he'd find the hardest project he could and give that to her, that would show her. Then she'd learn her place.

Aria couldn't help but admire Peter more with every passing second.She had never met a guy so gentle and kind as him.The way he held out her chair when she stood up, the warm smile and the way he didn't rape her with his eyes, it lead her to believe that all men were not complete assholes and she deserved someone as caring as Peter was.Unlike Vincent who pretended to be nice and get women out of their pants and when he was done, not even bother to smile at them with a little appreciation.

She was sure Peter didn't throw out his one night stands - if he even had any- out at 2 am in the street without any aid.She remembered how scary it was to find a cab at night and did Vincent even bother to ask her? No.Aria nodded asking small questions to Peter as he gave her a small tour.The smile never left her face as he opened the subway door for her, stood around her like a protective covering so no one would even accidently try to touch her.He was dream like.

Taking their sandwiches and drink, Aria walked with him back laughing aand talking with him gleefully. Lunch still had half an hour left.She pressed the elevator button as they talked while waiting for it to come down."Oh my god! You saw that too? It was so hilarious"Aria said laughing as she heard the bing of the elevator go and turned to enter when she saw Vincent in it, facing Peter and her.

Vincent had returned to his office with something from the cafeteria, it didn't matter what since he barely tasted it. The anger was like an acid eating him alive, as he walked by her desk on the way back through the office he could sense the perfume from her cardigan. A slight sniff and it filled his nostrils, recalling those moments of passion last night. He could recall every touch, each motion and thrust inside her, until they lay on the bed moaning together. When he thought he was done with her she shows up at work.

"Well," he said softly with some satisfaction, "maybe you think you can hide but I can smell your perfume, your scent, from miles away. I'll never forget you, and you me."

As he heard voices he kept walking back to his office. The lunch was warm, filling, and he barely noticed. Pulling from his project list one of the hardest ones, he sent the details off to her email. Looking at the resume to get her name correct, IT was quick in getting the email set up as it showed up in the office directory already. Then placing the employee manual on the bottom shelf of his bookcase prepared for some more embarassment for her later. Vincent didn't like to be vindictive, but he also did not like people crossing him. Even if it was subtle, he would get them back.

Satisfied he decided it was worth getting a coffee from the cafe downstairs. In the elevator to the bottom he felt a bit calmer, almost himself again, until the doors opened. There she was, with Peter. He could feel his face fall apart for a moment as he stepped out and up to them. Peter's easy smile, blonde hair and good looks that all the women seemed to love, and she was being taken in by all of that. Stepping between them as if to keep her away from Peter, suggesting to him that she was his. No one was going to have her.

"Poaching on the first day Peter?" Vincent asked, his voice like ice. Though he was not sure what he was doing, he had her already, he was done with her. Or was he?

"Welcome lunch," Peter put his arms out as if in apology, "its hard being the new kid when everyone goes to lunch and you are left all alone in the office."

Vincent didn't buy it, he had his doubts about Peter and his knight in shining armor act. A snort in reply, "I was busy and when I came out to get her to take her out, she was gone." Turning to look at Aria, he was finally remembering her name. "Aria was gone, so I guess we'll have to do it another time."

Peter nodded, that bright smile flashed as they stood eye to eye, Peter did not back down but he didn't give in to the silent threat Vincent posed either. "There is always tomorrow," Peter walked around and held the door.

"I suppose we could do a coffee," Vincent offered Aria reluctantly. "Or you can start your new assignment."

Aria started liking being new to this place.So many people and endless opportunities.After her last break up, she had needed a fresh start .To go omn new adventures and to start afresh.But her new world was already stained by a man, who was ready to be in her past, present and future.

As Aria turned to face the elevator, her dimpled smile faded into a numb frown as she met Vincent's eyes before he carelessly stepped out.She took a step back, when he came between as she tried to study what expression he beheld.She watched both of them talk and she couldn't help but wonder did both of them were really discussing who will take her to lunch? When Vincent looked at her , his look almost was like she had ditched him and went out to lunch.Which was ofcourse, impossible because they never made lunch plans."There is always tomorrow, but not with you"She spoke, her voice calmed like a sea.

Did he really just ask her out for coffee? Her heart jumped in it's place yelling loud yeses but she pressed her lips together and looked up at him."No"She replied, her voice loud and clear as she stepped into the elevator, her eyes never leaving his."I rather just start with my assignment.Plus, I.dont like to ditch my work"She spoke, as the elevator door shut.t.She wasn't stupid enough to fall for his charms again.She knew what kind of man she was, and these kind of men never were satisfied with coffee alone.When Peter asked her why did she refuse, she looked at him and sweetly said,"I dont like to get too casual with my bosses"Though only Vincent and Aria knew it was much deeper than that.

Thanking Peter, she headed to her desk and finished her sandwhich.Twisting her chair to face the computer she checked her computer for her assignment before her mouth fell.He's gotta be kidding.She thought as she read the details. This could take hours and she would have to stay hours after office hours to get him the report before she left.He is such a son of.a bitch.Sighing she opened a clean sheet on the M.S. word and started to type.

Vincent watched the doors close as she left with Peter, a feeling of betrayal growing inside him. Short and curt with the people in the coffee shop he left with his cup and savored the bitter beans as he made his way back up the elevator. Thinking of Peter putting his hands on her, on that sweet body, that only hours ago was wrapped around him. Where she enjoyed his attentions and his bed. Now she was becoming an annoyance. Stuck in his head, in his group, it was like Aria was trying to insinuate herself into his life.

As he passed her desk, he could see the tension in her shoulders, the lace top suited her. The long dark hair on her shoulders took his attention and he stood there a moment wanting to touch it, run his hand through her hair and down her neck. Just as he had done before, then as he felt the stares of the others around him he cleared his throat. "Aria," yes he was remembering her name, although he felt nervous about it as if it was a bad thing, "come into my office in a moment. I can answer any questions you have on the project, and I have something for you."

The last was said with the sort of voice he might have used last night, as they climbed naked into bed. A sidelong glance at her as he walked back into the office, yes, she was hot. No wonder he had tried to pick her up last night. As he sipped his coffee he wondered if he would do her again, deciding he would went back to his desk and sat down. His eyes went to the employee manual, a huge binder with all the information they needed to get through the first few days. He'd purposefully placed it on the bottom shelf, partly wedged in so it would not come out easily and she would have to bend over to get it. Or kneel. Either way, he'd get to look at that delicious ass again. Recalling the last view he had of it as he sent her home last night. Each day she could use it, but only when he was here, getting it after he came in and leaving it before he left, forcing her to come in to him each time.

Smiling to himself at how much it would annoy her he say back and waited.

Aria sat on her desk, typing as she concentrated on the screen.It was taking a hell lot of time to search for every employees name in various folders and then to manually type each name.She knew he had given this task to her to annoy her alone.Why did God loved to play such sick games with her life? First her boyfriend cheating off her with her own sister and then marrying her-Yes her own real blood sister -Then her one night stand returning as her boss in a dark twisted nightmare..why God, Why?

She didn't notice Vincent behind her, as she ran her hands through her hair, biting her bottom lip.Her body jumped as she heard his voice and turned back to look at him.Her eyebrows arched at his words as he asked her to come into his office and the tone he used made her suspicious.But, what other choice did she have?

Getting up, she followed him to his office, entering after a short knock.Her eyes widened in surprise as he said she could use the Employee manual.Something about it seemed too fishy but she couldn't exactly put a point on it."Uh, Thanks"She spoke, walking towards the bookshelf, her heels clicking in a rhythmicsound.

Spotting it down, she smile as she bent unknowingly giving him what he desired-A great view of her ass.She lingered for a several moments struggling to get it out before she sighed and kneeled down.Pulling her hair up infront, she got down in such a position such that the curve of heer ass was in his view and the zipper to her lace top facing him.Oh, How easily he could slide it down to reveal her white soft skin.

Then again the question arised, if Vincent did get carried on will Aria be able to find the strength to resist him as he pinned her to his table and delivered sensous kisses on her neck.Aah, Such a mystery it was

As she squatted down to get the manual he watched intently, the skirt riding up her legs and hugging her thighs. They looked round, sensual. Standing up he walked over behind her, the heels gave her legs just the right shape and he liked how her hips swayed as she stepped to the bookshelf. Situated as it was behind the door, no one could see either of them from outside the office. He looked down and watched as she pulled out the manual and straightened up to find him standing behind her.

Aroused as he was he only had to lean in and his erection was noticeable as it pressed into her and he put his hands to her sides. Like a small animal she was caught between him and the bookshelf, unable to run, unable to move. There was a tenseness in her as he closed in. Thinking of how he had already taken her, she was his. She would be his again. Bending his head down to her neck smelled her, the perfume was still strong, but something about her caught his desire. Scent, pheromones or something else drew him in. His attention was all on her, as it was last night. His lips were a hairs breadth away from her ear as he paused, his voice deep and lustful.

"You were so good last night," then a slight kiss on her neck, nuzzling her ear. "I can make your job easier you know, you just need to be nice to me. You can forget all about that project, get something easier." His hips pressed in, his erection pressed against the soft curve of her ass as he pressed her into the shelf.

Aria fumbled with the file and after pushing and struggling she finally did manage to get it out.Smiling at this small mystery she got up but before she could turn she felt his presence behind her.She didn't move fotr a moment, not sure she even had space to and when he gripped her sides she knew she was trapped.

Oh good lord, She looked down, biting her bottom lip as she stood there when bhe leaned in even closer. Feeling his breath shivers ran down her spine as she felt his lips.Her head arched to the size as a slight whimper left her lips hearing his words.What he wanted of her was so wrong that she should nbe insulted not bloody aroused."I'm not a slut"She replied, gasping as she felt his erection press on the curve of her hips."I dont use my body to get things like this"

"Oh you haven't been one yet," Vincent said in a low voice to her. Halfway between a growl and a moan, "but you can’t stay away from me." She kept coming back to him already, from the one encounter last night, to his employee this morning, it was as if she wanted to be his. Running a finger up her back took the zipper in hand and slowly pulled it down, the slow, sharp sound of the zipper almost like a rip in her clothes. He could feel the top open beneath him, like a layer of skin pulling away from her body.

His lips touched the side of her neck, tasting her. Under his lips he could feel her pulse in the veins of her neck as her head ran back. Holding her in place, his arm around her he licked his way slowly up her neck to her ear. Sucking her ear lobe, taking what he wanted from her. As if she was on offer, Vincent was not going to be denied. For once he wanted a conquest again, and he would, no matter when and where they were.

"I can still hear you making that sound, the one you made last night," pressing his hips into her felt only the heat of his desire for her. Within he laughed, let Peter try to take her away now, he would never do this. Never take her, like she wanted to be taken. He was too much a pussy to test her, tease her to her limits. His erection was growing as he pushed himself close to her, his hand slipping under the lace top. Caressing the skin as he moved towards her breasts, intending to tease her until she begged him to take her here, or on his desk. Or maybe he would just lift her skirt and fuck her against the shelf, in his office, with the door open.

Aria gasped lightly as she was pressed more tightly to him, his mascular arm holding her in the place.Her body shivered again as his breath fanned her neck and her breathing increased like it had last night. A soft purr left her lips as she closed her eyes.She gulped feeling his fingers crawl up and slowly but seductively he undid the zipper, revealing the strap of her lace bra.

Her chest rose and fell, as she arched her skin feeling his wet lips start to kiss up her skin, as she moaned.Her hands gripped the handle of the shelf as she felt his warm hand push into her lace top and start to go up No..no...no.."This is wrong Vincent"She spoke, her voice heavy lost in the sea of lust he sparked in her.

She moaned again feeling him suck on her ear lobe before her top fell down.Her eyes were still closed as she gulped again, feeling his shaft press firmly beneath her ass, making her grip the handle tighter."We can't do this"

"Yes we can," he whispered in her ear. His hand slipped up and over her lace bra, feeling the heft of her breasts in his hand. The aroused nipple pressing into his palm, sliding his finger under the trim found the hooks and deftly removed them. Slipping his hand under her bra, her freed and almost bared breasts in his hand.

"I wanted you last night, I want you again," he taunted her. The door was still open, they could hear others outside, snatches of conversation, the clack of many keyboards echoing in the office. The hum of the air conditioning sounded above them as he finished teasing her breasts and slid his hand down her bared back and over her ass, lifting the skirt.
Sliding a finger between her legs felt the warmth there as her body reacted. "You say can't, but your pussy says yes." His cock was straining against his pants, pulsing as his hips began to rub against her, almost dry humping her. Reaching up and turning her to face him, pressing her lips to his, tasting her lunch on her lips.

Vincent didn't care who saw them, he wanted her now. Never before had he felt like this, he liked it, he wanted more. As his finger traced a line on her panties, the soft flesh of her thighs rubbing against his hand, he was thinking about removing his pants and taking her here. He could feel her body respond under him, it aroused him so much more. "I'm going to take you here, make you mine." He promised her, while he played with her body, "when I want you, you will come."

Aria gasped as she felt his hands wrap around her breasts perfectly, causing her feminine buds to go hard under his fingers. She heard the clip tick open and felt his fingers unhook it causing the bra to loosen before falling down, allowing her breasts out of their restrains into the pleasure of his touch.A moan escaped her lips as she felt his hand cup her warm skin. She loved how his touch felt again her skin.It was something very new, something sensational.

She whimpered as his fingers slid down to her wet cunt,feeling how wet she was for him.She felt hherself go weak in her knees as she moaned in response.When he turned her, she looked up at him before he captured her lips in his embrace. Her arms wrapped around hhis shoulders as she kissed him back with equal passion and lust, forgetting about everything. She didn't carwe what would happen if anybody caught them, she wanted him so bad and so much.However as his words hit her ear, the actual realization set in.

The kiss stopped as suddenly as it had started.She pulled back looking upat him.Oh God, how could she be so foolish? She was risking her job for a man who wanted to make her his whore.If he was pathetic, so was she. She pushed him away from her, before leaning down and picking up her bra."I'm not your toy!"She spoke bitterly, hurt and upset.She would have even allowed him to fuck her hear if she hadn't heard him."And I refuse to be so"

Grabbing her wrist Vincent pulled her close, pressing her between himself and the shelves again. His leg pushed between her thighs, separating them slightly as he covered her mouth with his again. Just like her to start to give in, then push it all away, well he wasn't going to have any of it. His hand pushed between her thighs and he could feel how wet her pussy was, the spot on her panties showed him how much she wanted his cock. When she pushed him away it added spice to it, made him want her more.

"The more your lips say no," he looked down at her. Intent, horny, on the verge of feeling the anger well up if he was denied. "The more your lips say yes," as he said lips the second time his finger pushed between her thighs and under her panties.

Wet pussy lips let his finger slide in, the moisture and heat remained. Like a beacon that called him. A slight whiff of musk touched his nostrils as he pushed his finger in. His cock ached to feel her one more time. Vincent liked it when they struggled, it made it all sweeter. Maybe this is what he was really missing after all, since that time he avoided thinking about, the one bad relationship that made him avoid the commitment, the feeling of being entrapped without control. Never again would he let himself be taken in, he would be the one in charge.

Pressing his lips against Aria harder enjoyed the taste of her, the feel of her anger and hurt. Like a sweet spice that he wanted more of, even as he heard the noises of the office he pushed her against the shelf. His fingers teasing her slit, the wetness dripping down his finger, her thighs pushed against his hand. Vincent would not be denied. His tongue pressed against her lips, his breathing became rougher.

"Don't go," he said sweetly, "we're not finished yet."

Aria bend down to pick up her lace top but before she could wear it, he grabbed her wrists and roughly pinned her to the shelves again.She cringed in pain as her back forcefully hit the surface before his lips smashed to her.However, he could feel her struggle trying to stop him, all the while not even responding to his kiss.

Aria couldn't believe he was actually forcing her to do this.She hadn't expect him to droop to such a level."Vincent stop..you are hurting me..ouch"She gasped out, feeling him push her thighs apart and start to finger her.It was not like she didn't love rough sex but there was a thin line between rough sex and forced sex and he was definitely crossing it.

Realising that he won't stop, she bit his hands and as his grip loosened, she pushed him as far away as possible from her."I said No"She spoke, panting as She quickly put on her lace top and zipped it halfway through before leaving the office flustered.

Getting to her desk she quickly put on her cardigan and sat down, trying to calm her breath down.She couldn'let him abuse her like this.She pushed back her hair before trying to concentrate on work.
Almost two hours later, The people started to finish and leave. Office hours were over but poor Aria was now only halfway through. She continued working till Bill passed from her desk and frowned to see her there."You still not done?"he asked as Aria shook her head.Upon knowing the nature of her work he cursed. "Fuck I thought Vincent liked you.You can go home."He spoke as Aria thanked him and left, glad that she didn't have to stay alone with Vincent.

Vincent pulled his hand back, the ring of teeth marks red and painful on his hand as she caught him off guard and pushing him back left the office. Clutching his fist he looked at her as she left, then slowly smiled, "yeah, I have your number anyway baby."

Turning back to his own desk shook his hand, as if the pain would fall away, the dull ache fading with the afternoon. Wondering how much she would be able to get done in her project by the time she had to leave. A harsh treatment, but she had to learn where she stood. The feeling of her body under his own again was enticing, lifting his hand could almost smell her excitement. The slight tang of her still on his finger where he had touched her, turned her on, in his office.

He'd never wanted a woman again, his one and done policy was all about keeping away from getting close. Aria was pulling him in, like a spider and he was the fly. That made him pause, he didn't want to be the fly, he wanted to be the spider. A bigger spider pulling the small one into his web. That was what he wanted, and as he sat there, looking out the door at Aria intent at the desk, he wondering how to pull her back in.

Back
Top Bottom