Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Captive to Lover (Celebstars & randomname98766789)

celebstars

Pulsar
A cold shiver came over her body which startled her, disturbing the girl from her slumber. She was awake now, but still sleepy with her eyes closed. A dripping noise made her ears perk up and take note, it sounded like water was near by, was it a tap? It was coming from right behind her. Slowly opening her big blue eyes, the brunette rolled over and glimpsed a bucket, it was made of steel which was rusting and the water level was halfway filled. Watching a drop fall, she looked up, seeing a roof with a tiny hole in it.

The girl's mind then came to realize that it didn't recognize it's surroundings, all of this was new. Sitting herself up, pushing her arms against the floor, her upper body resting on her ass as her head turned, eyes wandering. These bars were in front of her, standing up on to her heels, she lost her balance, falling back down, almost scraping her bare knee along the hard surface.

Crawling to the black metal railings, she managed to stand and lean on them for support. Kaya's head was dizzy and she felt light headed. Looking out, she appeared to be in some kind of basement, it looked bare as it was dark, she couldn't see anything. The only light was above her in the cell, dangerously close to the leaking water.

"Hello?" She said, "Hello!!!" Now shouting, looking scared. Turning around, her back against the bars, she saw a bed, well just a mattress on the floor with a pillow and a blanket.

With her heart racing, she tried to remember anything she could. Her last memory was a premiere she was attending, everything afterwards was a blur. The actress who was in her early twenties at 23, held on to the large cage and started to pull on the bars in a bid to get out.

Wearing a red and black dress which stopped at mid thighs, she pulled hair behind her ears and bit her teeth which was covered in red lipstick. Going to the cage door, it was locked, a padlock on the outside keeping her in place against her will.

Forty year old lawyer Jason Anderson's life was becoming quite dull. While his job paid exceptional money, the hours weren't that bad, and he lived in a nice house, something was missing. That something was a special woman in his life. Never before had Jason had too much luck with women, though. Jason was tall, had a big build and a belly but wasn't really unhealthy by any means. Dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes were always his best attributes. There was a bit of stubble on his chin and he was now starting to become an avid weight lifter, so he was becoming stronger each day. But still, he needed something more. What was he ever to do?

Under his house was a little secret dungeon of sorts. Just a small area with a cell, "a bed", and a bucket with water. The area with the light was the trap door of sorts where Jason could look down from the patio area. The main entrance that he would use was a metal door, ten feet from the cell. After much preparation, all he needed was the perfect woman. And that was young Kaya Scodelario. Going to one of her premieres, he waited until she was alone back in her dressing room to change for the dinner party. Using his skills and intelligence, he sneaked in and waited, attacking her from behind and sneaking her out to the car.

The plans he had for this woman were huge. She would be his captive and slave, slowly being transformed into his lover and available to his every whim. Two days later, he was now just seeing her wake up with all the video cameras he had in that cellar level of the house. They were hundreds of miles away from where he had taken her and she was nowhere near to getting any help. The news was a buzzing with her disappearance. However, she wasn't actually reported missing by anyone. Everyone thought she just ran off to get privacy as there was no evidence of any foul play. As of now, Jason was very much in the clear and no one was even searching for the poor girl.

Finally, Jason decided to visit her. Grabbing the door, he unlocked the three locks on the large metal door and slid it open. Walking inside with a bottle of fresh water, a turkey and cheese sandwich along with a chocolate chip cookie, he approached the cell. It had been two days since she ate and he figured she would be hungry and thirsty. Sitting the food on the ground, he looked up at her, crossing his arms and smirking.

"Welcome home, Kaya." He said in a deep, gruff voice.

One thing the girl never had available to her was the time. She had no sense of it and there was no way of ever figuring it out as the room she was in had no windows. The leak above was from the patio, but she didn't know that and the light bulb hovering above looked like it was getting dimmer every minute.

Still trying to locate her memory, she figured it must of been night still, the same night she was taken and put here. Little did she know it had been two days without water and food which was why she was dizzy and light headed. Her stomach had awful cramps while her arms and legs felt as though they were trembling. Overall Kaya felt weak.

Lowering herself on to the floor, her back rested against the bars with her knees up against her chest. Then a noise could be heard, it was loud and sounded like bolts were being unlocked. Turning her face around as she was still seated on the concrete ground, those big blue eyes kept an eye on the corridor. Footsteps followed, echoing and getting louder, nearer. The young woman's heart was racing in fear and she stood up, walking back in her heels until she could get as far away from the cage door as possible.

This large male came in to view, he was much bigger than her, that was her initial thought. There was no way she could take him on or fight her way out of this. Looking at the food, her stomach grumbled miserably and desperately for something to eat and that glass of water made her tongue wag in her mouth.

"Who are you? Where am I? Let me out you piece of shit!" Moving forward to the center of the cell with her last comment, she was a feisty character. Pulling her dress down to try and cover her thighs, patches of dirt could be seen all over her thighs and arms with the floor she was sleeping on unclean.

Upon hearing Kaya's questions and demands to let her go, a sly grin formed across Jason's lips. Despite her being quite feisty, Jason was unfazed. This woman would not be a problem for him. In fact, he would take more enjoyment of breaking her and he could look ahead to the future of having her being an obedient little slut. That was his goal. Also, he made a mental note to clean up her cell. He wanted her to look sexy and clean all the time for his pleasure so he'd figure something out. There was a bath tub just outside of the cell that he could bathe her in. But he didn't want to ump that far ahead quite yet.

"Your questions are irrelevant, Kaya. I'll introduce myself and tell you where we are when I'm damn well ready to do so. But until then, you will recognize me as your Master. This is your new life. You are going to be a little slut for me. You will do everything that I say. And if you ignore me or disobey me, then you will get punished." He told her before his eyes flickered down to the food, so he picked up the tray of food and approached the cell but held onto the food, not giving it to her yet.

"I will tell you that it's been two days since you've had water or food. I know that you must be so hungry and thirsty and I bet this food right here looks so good..." He told her with an evil smirk. "I will slide this under your cell for you... if you do me a favor. I will ask you to do a few different things and if you do them correctly, then you can have the food. But if not, you will just go without it." Jason spoke, just laying down the law as a cool breeze flowed through the basement as he stood back, crossing his arms and watching her.

Listening, he scared her tremendously. This was supposed to be her new life? Four sets of bars joined together to make a cage? He then spoke of punishment, which made her step back towards the wall again, her back planted firmly against it.

That wasn't the end of the conversation either. As the dripping continued from the patio above, she learned it had been two days since she had got here. Was she really out for that long? "Someone will come looking for me and find me. If you let me go I won't say anything to anyone I promise." Kaya's long brown hair was slowly blowing with the small breeze coming from above, the blanket on the mattress was going to come in handy.

Looking at the food, she really did want it. "If I do you a favour? What favour?" The English girl asked, scared about what it was he wanted in return for his food.

This is honestly exactly what Jason had expected her to do. The cliche "If you let me go, I won't tell anyone." Too bad for her, Jason didn't give in at all and she had no idea how long this had been planned. But, God! That attractive English accent was driving him mad. He could nearly hold himself together any longer as naughty thoughts began to flood his head quickly. However, he was finally able to calm himself down and settle down enough to continue on with the woman. So, again, he spoke to her.

"I will never let you go. No one is going to look for you, Kaya. You will only be found when I want you to be found. And trust me, you'll be different." He told her with a dry chuckle. At this point, he obviously knew she had no clue what he was referring to at the moment but that was the point. Walking closer to the cage, he placed two hands on the bars, the dim light really brightening his facial features. A lopsided grin was rested on his face as he clearly enjoyed her peril.

"The favor is really simple. You are to give me a blow job. If you try to be a bad girl, then a punishment will be served. But if you successfully satisfy me, then I will give you the food. Do you understand? Now, are you willing to give me a blow job? Or should i just eat the food myself?" He asked, grinning wider and wider while looking at the woman.

When he told her that no one was looking for her, she didn't believe it. "That isn't true!" She yelled, believing her family and friends had already reported her missing. Eyes watered when she heard him go on to say she would only be found when he wanted her to be. Watching the male walk forward to hold on to the bars, Kaya stepped back, she wanted to keep as much distance away from him as possible. It was probably a good thing she was in a cage as it kept them apart.

The favour was sexual, she could have guessed but she immediately shook her head at the prospect of doing something so dirty. "No, I have values, and I'm not breaking them for you." The threat of no food was a horrible one, but she had this bucket of water which would help her she believed, small sips of it wouldn't hurt and it didn't look dirty.

Turning away, Kaya went to sit on the mattress before laying down on it with her back facing the man. She was going to be a tough nut to crack.

Instead of becoming frustrated or discouraged with Kaya denying the blowjob, Jason only smiled to himself. The more difficult she was, the better the reward when he turned her. And he knew damn well that he would turn her. "Okay. Have it your way." He told her and took the food, biting into the sandwich himself. "See you tomorrow." And with that, he turned away from her and exited the room. His next job was finishing up her meal that she didn't take and placing the dishes away. Thinking of how to make things worse for her, he got a few ideas. For one, he realized that she may have had false hope from the bucket of water. But he could fix that so quickly. The bucket was attached to a rope above that acted as a lever. He could raise it or lower it. So, he went right on over to the patio to get started.

The large, wooden door creaked open and he took hold of the rope in his hand. Next, he raised it higher and higher as if he were going to take it away from her. But he wasn't that bad! Instead, he quickly dumped the cold water all onto her body, soaking her clothes and her skin with the terribly cold feeling. After that, he lowered the bucket right back down to it's original place and slammed the door shut. Now, she literally had nothing. No ways of surviving. Jason hoped that would be enough to make her give him a blow job as his plan all started there.

And he carried on the rest of the day as if there were not a sexy woman being held captive down below him. He just took a seat in the living room and began to watch some football while making himself some dinner. He couldn't wait for the day where Kaya was trained enough to do that for him and to do so many other things that he desired. Life couldn't be any better than it was in that moment for Jason.

With her back to him still, she didn't want to look at the man. The frightened young woman closed her eyes, thinking that sleep would be her best friend. It would numb the pain so she wouldn't feel anything and make her forget the ordeal she found herself in by placing her in to dreams.

Although she knew he had a key to the large cell gate, the three walls of bars and the back brick wall made her feel safe from him. Nothing could be unexpected. The door to the basement made enough noise to allow her to know when trouble could come knocking. In this state of mind, Kaya fell asleep.

The now lifeless body of the actress was laying on the mattress when the bucket next to her was slowly being pulled up. She didn't know about an entrance above her. As the water was raised high enough, her captor threw the liquid all over her body, the coldness a shock to her system as she woke up abruptly, gasping for air with a scream. Looking up, she saw the hatch close and the now empty bucket rest back in it's place.

Shivering, her clothes were soaked and it kept her cold. Knowing she had to exit the dress she wore to stay warm it coincided with the thought of being naked for the man. Shaking like a leaf, Kaya took the blanket which was also wet and wrapped it around her to try and insulate herself.

Sleep was hard that night and her stomach rumbled. Over the next few hours her mouth began to dry to in need of water.

When Kaya screamed after the cold, freezing water was dropped onto her, Jason smirked to himself. The point was to make her as uncomfortable as she could possibly be. Now, she had nothing to drink or eat. It was just her, the mattress, and the bucket. Not to mention that the particularly small cell was covered in the cold water along with her body and her clothes. Just for fun, he adjusted the thermostat down in the basement before he left to have the room at a chilly fifty degrees. However, he didn't want her to actually die or get sick from the cold so he would adjust it promptly. But she had to learn that no matter how big of a star she was, she was now his captive and had to do exactly what he said. It was all part of the training process.

The hatch then closed and Jason continued watching her through the cameras in his bedroom. It did disappoint him when Kaya wasn't undressing to get out of the wet clothes but he should have expected that. It was so pointless for her to get the blanket since it was just as soaked as her body was. But regardless, he got bored of watching her trying to sleep, so he went to sleep himself. His rest was much better than Kaya's obviously. The man fell asleep easily and had great dreams.

The next morning, his alarm went off at seven o'clock. Getting up, he showered, at cereal, and brushed his teeth. It was just at seven-thirty when he finished up his morning routine. But he did cook Kaya some food. A piece of toast, one scrambled egg, and a small glass of milk. He took the food in his hands, finally changing the temperature to start warming up in the basement. And then, he pushed the door open, approached her cell and kicked the bars in case she was actually able to fall asleep. Then, he stood there with the food and glass, waiting to see if she'd had a change of heart this time.

That night's sleep was the worst she could ever remember. As she laid wet and cold on the mattress with her arms holding her chest, Kaya thought the idea of being drugged wasn't so bad, at least she could sleep through the suffering. The darkness felt like it lasted forever, her big blue eyes scanned every crack in the wall and she would count how many there were as a form of entertainment to keep her mind active and to forget the horror she found herself in.

The light then came on hours later, perfect timing to as she had just fallen asleep. By the time he had kicked the cell bars Kaya had only slept around ten minutes. Stirring quite quickly she sat up, still wet, the water unable to dry in damp conditions. Her stomach turned as she saw the man once more standing over her, separated by the bars which she believed kept her safe.

Sobbing, tears came to her eyes. "I haven't done anything before!" The actress shouted, "nothing!!" Showing her ring to him, it was a purity ring, she had done nothing with any male, the furthest she had ever gone was pecking someone on the cheek out of kindness. Seeing the food, her stomach moaned and grumbled at her, it wanted food, it was days since it had anything. It was begging her.

"I'm cold and I am wet, please let me go...please!" Moving to her knees, they rested on the mattress and her hands went to clutch one another as though she was praying. "Please?" Eyebrows raised above her puppy dog eyes as she begged the man.

Jason smirked quite widely when seeing that Kaya had never done anything with another male before. That purity ring made him so happy as it meant that he would be the only man she ever touched, kissed, or fucked. She might not realize that yet, but that's how things were going to go. Then, she begged him to let her go and he just scoffed. "Do you really think that begging to be released is going to help? Do you really think that I'm just going to let you go now? No! I'm not." He told her, setting the food on the table beside of him. "I will tell you what's going to happen now, Kaya." he began, pulling up a chair to sit down and look at eye level with her.

"I know you are hungry. I know you are thirsty. I know you are cold, and wet, and you feel awful. But this is what your life is now. You are going to be my property. Mine to do whatever I want with. You are no longer a person. You are just a servant. My servant. You're never getting out of here and if you want to survive, then you will listen to me. Because I will let you starve and die. I don't care. I can just find another woman to take your spot. But for you... I'm your only life line. So, you are going to stand up, take off all your clothes and then give me a blow job and swallow my load. In return, I will slid this food inside and then I will give you a few towels and some clean clothes I want you to see in. I will also turn the heat up so you feel better. But it's up to you. So either pleasure me and live, or refuse and die. You better hurry and make your choice girl, I have to be at work soon. I don't have time to deal with your bullshit."

She herself didn't know why she was begging him, it was useless. The way he spoke of her made her feel worthless, like her life was no longer hers to own. He just wanted her as a pet to please him, to fuck him. She smiled to herself inwards, not out of joy but just out of chance that it had to be her that he captured.

'Never getting out of here' were the only words that echoed in her ears. More tears streamed out of her eyes down her cheeks although she didn't sob, she remained silent. Standing up, Kaya moved to the center of the cell and looked at him. Her long brown hair and turned a little curly because of the water he had poured over her from above. It was usually soft and straight, this look did her no favours.

Moving her arms behind her, the young woman shook as she unfastened her dress. The piece became loose but stuck to her bod because it was wet. Peeling it away from her like it was a second skin, her white bra and panties came in to view. They looked more grey because they to were damp.

Finding the courage to go further, the bra soon followed, her 34b breasts being shown off for the very first time not just to him but any male. Her areolas were quite big, her nipple were erect. Pinching her underwear from her skin, she lowered her back, her breasts handing from her chest in the air while her panties ran down her smooth legs. When she stood back up he would have noticed she was shaven. She didn't like having pubic hair.

Now covering her body with her hands she sobbed while looking at the food on the table.

Jason was happy to see Kaya begin to strip for him. Not only because that meant he would see her body, but he wanted her to eat and he wanted to warm her up. This look didn't do her any favors and it made her less appealing to him. That's why he couldn't wait to get her change of clothes, towels, and everything she needed to upkeep herself while in captivity.

Still, her body looked so sexy while she only had her lingerie clad her body. After she was nude, the man licked his lips at how sexy this woman looked now. Perfect breasts, perfect pussy. And she was all his. He sincerely hoped that everything worked out. He was excited to have her be his captive and to be available to do anything he wanted with her.

After she covered her body, that made his eyebrows furrow. "Are you stupid, bitch? Why are you covering yourself? Do you think if I wanted you to cover yourself, I would have told you keep your clothes on? Don't keep acting like you're a person anymore. You're not. You're just a slut. My slut to do with whatever I please and you should never hide your body from me, so I suggest that you either move your hands or I can just kill you right now and not waste my time with you." He spat, shaking his head, walking up to the cell bars.

Finally, he unzipped his pants and slid them down and his boxers followed. "Now. Get on your knees like a good slut and then give me a nice little blow job. Then, I will give you what you need."

His vulgar words frightened her and the way he spoke to her made her feel stupid. Moving her hands away from herself, her body came back in to view, her lovely perky breasts firmly attached to her chest. Watching the man move towards the bars, she saw him unzip his pants before sliding them down his legs. His boxers soon followed and Kaya now saw her very first cock in the flesh. Her big blue eyes seemed fixated on it, the way it was lifting up as it was hard.

Jumping on the spot as he spoke, she looked back up at the man who told her to get on her knees and be a good slut for him. Taking a deep breath, her body trembled and visibly shook. Walking up to the steel bars of her cell, her hands gripped two as as she slowly slid down on to her knees. The hard floor didn't cushion them but it wasn't to uncomfortable.

Looking ahead his cock was now in her face. Turning her head slightly away, she saw it pointing towards her cheek. A shaking hand lifted up to touch the man and she was surprised it was warm. Although she refused to do anything until she was married, it didn't stop her mind wondering what things would be like. His warmth filled her palm as her fingers wrapped around the base of his cock holding it upright for her virgin mouth.

Leaning forward, Kaya opened her mouth steadily and took him inside. With no experience, she didn't think to lick his shaft to get it wet, instead his dry cock sat in her mouth now and her cheeks were resting against the bars of her cell holding her face in place.

Back
Top Bottom