Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreaming is an art

So I have to write this dream down! It was so awesome and scary at the same time.

So it starts off I'm in the family car, my mom's plumb PT Cruiser, and we were heading to the movie complex across town. Dad's in a forest green polo shirt and khaki shorts and his moccasin's. Josh is wearing a bright red T-shirt, blue jeans and his tennis. Mom's in a aqua V-neck, aqua slacks and her black sandals. I'm wearing my black dark fairy shirt, arm warmers, black jeans, and some boots.

While we're driving through the traffic, I'm looking out with my forehead on the window of the back passenger side seat, these goth people I don't know but the dream tells me are my friends run through my mind.

I'm thinking of meeting up with them instead of the movie the family is taking me to.

So we get to the complex and the family buy's the ticket and as they go off to buy concessions, I'm buying a second ticket as several goth dressed people walk to a different theatre on the other side of the complex.

I rejoin my family, hiding the ticket in the pocket of my pants. We walk into the theatre and it's weird because it turns into this workshop type scenerio where they have us build animal proof safety cages becauseof the wild animals they'll be showing us.

And then I hear a dinosaur roar.

So I build my shelter and instead of a movie, animals are brought in. A mother Black bear and her cub, A mountain lion and a few other animals are brought in from behind the movie screen and the cub runs right into my shelter somehow but I push it out and leave, telling the family I need a drink.

I head out, evading the bear who thinks I'm trying to hurt her cub and taking a swipe at me.

I meet up with the goths and we go to the other theatre where this freaky goth movie with awesome music by disturbed starts. But it's set like a play, with breaks after certain points.

But it's during these breaks they have usline up and we have to sign this book at a podium.

While we wait in line, there's random actors that come out dressed up and they get in line behind you without you knowing and grab you and do stuff to scare you!

One wrapped his arms around me, he kind of looked like Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance, holding me to his chest and sniffed my neck during one of the "attacks" but I was cool with it, despite his bloody look the first few times they attacked..

So periodically I was going between the theatres, I got my ticket clipped multiple times and the last time I returned to the goth theatre, they started the film again and my friends looked zombified.

Like under mind control!

Then the last signing came and the monsters came in this time! The actors weren't human, but creatures like vamps and werewolves and such!

I stood in the line as they attacked the people around me. Watching some of the people die.

Then it was my turn and the guy who sniffed my neck bites me! I push him off and hold my bleeding neck. But then he attacked again, latching onto me.

I stiffened at first, but the images of the woodland around the plant I work at came to my mind and just as I think I'm about to pass out, he stops and tells me to sign the book.

I write my name with the blood this time as the man behind the podium says "Welcome Raven." with a sickening smile. He was dressed like Brendon Urie from the "I write songs not tragedies" music video.

I look around at the other survivors and they're changing into demons, vamps, werewolves and such!

I rush out, hearing a roar from the theatre my family is in and have to protect myself even more then usual as the large window letting sun into the lobby seems even brighter now.

When I make it to my families theatre, everyone is dead! Torn to shreads as the animals eat their carcass. There's blood and internal organs everywhere!

I rush back to the goth theatre and immediately get rushed at, forced down and bitten into by a group of the males andmy mind finally lets me forget. I'm no longer struggling. No longer fighting it.

I am aided up by the first to bite me and stand with the group and laugh, waiting for the night.

Now a member of the goth theatre. O_O

Back
Top Bottom